LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Alcohol next day no anxiety

I suffer from horrible anxiety and the only thing that helps is alc. Next day especially i am a completely different person, way more calm and communicate better around people and also way more horny, i read that alc is supposes to kill test levels, so why would i react this way? just wondering if this is anything i can do naturally or something else i can take to mimic the effects of it.

chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think forms of anxiety are very varied and far reaching. If i were you, i'd try weening yourself down on the amount of alcohol you're taking each night. If you can get it down to say, a glass of wine a night, imo this is a "price" well worth paying for no anxiety (having suffered from it myself).
    My band: www.thesunexplodes.com

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Self treating psyhological issues with drugs and alcohol is a common problem and very very slippery slope. People do it because it "works" temporarily. In the long run it just makes things way worse.

Going to pull a wonderpug.......

You really really need to get in touch with a psychiatrist. Could very likely have some issues with chemical imbalance and just need to find the right set of meds to make you feel your best.
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post
    Self treating psyhological issues with drugs and alcohol is a common problem and very very slippery slope. People do it because it "works" temporarily. In the long run it just makes things way worse.

You really really need to get in touch with a psychiatrist. Could very likely have some issues with chemical imbalance and just need to find the right set of meds to make you feel your best.
    Man. This kind of knee jerk reaction is very common on this forum. Anxiety is ridiculously common, not everyone who suffers from it needs to immediately see a psychiatrist. OP said alcohol helps, he didn't say he's getting utterly drunk out of his mind every night.

MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lmao gtfo
    *No sig crew*

AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LuvsGorillas View Post
    I suffer from horrible anxiety and the only thing that helps is alc. Next day especially i am a completely different person, way more calm and communicate better around people and also way more horny, i read that alc is supposes to kill test levels, so why would i react this way? just wondering if this is anything i can do naturally or something else i can take to mimic the effects of it.
    How much are you drinking every night? If you are having a glass or two you're not really over doing anything imo.
    There are natural relaxants available…things like chamomile, lavender, St. Johns Wort, valerian root…I personally like chamomile tea at the end of the day. I have a few cups of it in tea form if I am feeling edgy in the evening and I don't know if it's the warmth of the drink, the actual chamomile or just the effect of the ritual altogether but I feel soothed regardless.
    IG: @addingpins
    www.stackingplates.com

StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Completely agree...except for the medication part.

Put on your big boy pants and stop drinking. Just from the limited info provided in OP, it does not sound like drinking is for you.
    http://stackingplates.com
    http://instagram.com/mrstackingplates

Originally Posted by StackingPlates View Post
    Completely agree...except for the medication part.

Put on your big boy pants and stop drinking. Just from the limited info provided in OP, it does not sound like drinking is for you.
    This is exactly the kind of nonsense, completely useless "advice" given out by people who've never experienced anxiety.

MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MichielN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chamelious View Post
    This is exactly the kind of nonsense, completely useless "advice" given out by people who've never experienced anxiety.
    brb telling an alcoholic to drink less
    brb telling an anorexic to eat more
    brb not addressing the root cause

OP, consider seeing a psychologist to help you with your anxiety (not a psychiatrist lmfao)
    *No sig crew*

chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Find out why you have anxiety and solve the problem.

Stop running from it.

Originally Posted by chibixeno View Post
    Find out why you have anxiety and solve the problem.

Stop running from it.
    Plenty of the time, there is no "cause". If it was as easy as "find out and solve the problem" then anxiety wouldn't be so prolific.

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Man. This kind of knee jerk reaction is very common on this forum. Anxiety is ridiculously common, not everyone who suffers from it needs to immediately see a psychiatrist. OP said alcohol helps, he didn't say he's getting utterly drunk out of his mind every night.
    Plenty of the time, there is no "cause". If it was as easy as "find out and solve the problem" then anxiety wouldn't be so prolific.
    i think that it's strange that you'd assume your own experiences with anxiety are universal for all people with anxiety; also that you just assume there's no cause

Originally Posted by MichielN View Post

OP, consider seeing a psychologist to help you with your anxiety (not a psychiatrist lmfao)
    have to agree with psychologist. they don't primarily use medication to treat patients, and they frequently work WITH psychiatrists who DO prescribe medication. imo you should start with the psychologist, even without 'anything wrong' with you you might find them helpful, and then ask if medication might help. they can address if using alcohol is an issue or not.
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

Originally Posted by Domicron View Post
    i think that it's strange that you'd assume your own experiences with anxiety are universal for all people with anxiety; also that you just assume there's no cause
    I said "anxiety is ridiculously common" and then "Plenty of the time, there is no cause", so I'm not really sure what you mean by either of your accusations.

AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000) AddingPins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Before we rip each other apart let's take into account what we are seeing here.
    OP makes a post acknowledging that he is drinking for anxiety and is looking for alternative solutions. Right there looks to me as an acknowledgement that the drinking for anxiety isn't exactly the best approach. So from what I am seeing we can all agree that drinking for anxiety isn't the best. Let's move along. How can we help OP?

You've had a couple suggestions posted so far. One being therapy to help you better understand where your anxiety is coming from and I mentioned some natural relaxants to replace the alcohol and help take the edge off.
    Relaxants are helpful in the sense that they can help you get out of the zone of constant panic and into a more clear state of mind to help address the root of the problem. They're helpful, but they are not the solution whether it's alcohol, prescription or natural and I think that is what some of the posts here are trying to get across. I'm sure you know that though. At least from your post I can assume that you are taking steps in the right direction to move towards healthier methods of dealing with your struggles.
    IG: @addingpins
    www.stackingplates.com

chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50) chibixeno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I said "anxiety is ridiculously common" and then "Plenty of the time, there is no cause", so I'm not really sure what you mean by either of your accusations.
    Everyone has anxiety.

You have two choices. Deal with it, or don't.

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Everyone has anxiety.

You have two choices. Deal with it, or don't.
    This is an extremely ignorant post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

Noluck523 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noluck523 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noluck523 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noluck523 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noluck523 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noluck523 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noluck523 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noluck523 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noluck523 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noluck523 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noluck523 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alcohol is an aphrodisiac which would explain the positive feeling to some degree.

You could always try something like St. John's Wort and Vitamin B6 to help support a positive mood, but this is an herbal supplement and not recommended for more then 3 months as it builds up and causes sleeping abnormalities. (I suffer from minor depression (loss of loved ones and a divorce in the same year) and I can notice a difference from the herbal approach.)

I wouldn't advice too much self medication though without knowing where you stand.
    Last edited by Noluck523; 02-04-2015 at 09:56 AM.
    [url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker][img]http://tickers.myfitnesspal.com/ticker/show/1617/4347/16174347.png[/img][/url]

Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This. Especially with a drug as harmful as alcohol.
    …we have not spent the last 65 million or so years finely honing our physiology to watch Oprah. Like it or not, we are the product of a very long process of adaptation to a harsh physical existence, and the past couple centuries of comparative ease and plenty are not enough time to change our genome. We humans are at our best when our existence mirrors, or at least simulates, the one we are still genetically adapted to live. And that is the purpose of exercise. - Mark Rippetoe

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT: A bunch of smartasses trying to treat Op's pscyhological issues.

Go see a close friend you can talk to, and also a psychiatrist .
    "Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow"

Originally Posted by Domicron View Post
    This is an extremely ignorant post
    LOL how is this ignorant? Why treat mental disorders differently than health problems?

You wouldn't ignore a broken foot. Why ignore anxiety? The op should get it evaluated and tackle the problem head on instead of walking on a broken foot.

Texmo87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Texmo87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Texmo87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Texmo87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Texmo87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Texmo87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Texmo87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Texmo87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Texmo87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Texmo87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Texmo87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll throw my two cents in here because I once went down this path of alcohol to help alleviate my chronic anxiety symptoms. I was at the point I felt life wasn't real, felt alone in the fact that I'm the only person that existed in reality. Crazy **** huh? That's how bad it got. I was drinking constantly because I was able to keep my mind off the obsessive thoughts that were crippling me. I felt it was the only way as I did not want to go on anxiety medication or anti-depressants, little did I know I was slipping deeper and deeper into a sh*t storm of depression.

OP I would definitely suggest seeing a psychologist/therapist to help with your anxiety if you feel you cannot overcome it on your own. Anxiety is very common, but everybody experiences it in different ways. The simple fact is that a psychologist/therapist can really help you to understand what anxiety is and why its occurring in your life.

For me getting my life back together was very much due in part to my therapist, as well as good sleep, exercise, and good nutrition. I wish you the best trying to find answers to you're anxiety disorder.

EDIT** I should have mentioned the Psychologist helped me gain control of my anxiety and get my life back with no medication which was exactly what I was hoping for.
    Last edited by Texmo87; 02-04-2015 at 11:05 AM.
    ****You can't substitute hard work and dedication****

1RM
    Deadlift - 455 lb.
    squat - 355 lb.
    bench - 305 lb.
    military - 190 lb.

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Knee jerk reaction? Apparently armchair psychology from some randoms on a forum is a far better solution.

You have no clue the depth of his anxiety or what other comorbidities he also has going on. When people notice that something makes an issue better, its easy o turn to it more often when you have no other resources and no other solution. Which is why its a SLIPPERY SLOPE.

lmao gtfo

There are psychiatrists who also do psychotherapy, as do psychologists. The benefit is a psychiatrist CAN actually prescribe you something if its what is what you might need. A lot of time they work together because a psychologist can't prescribe. Either way, OP probably needs to see someone. And a person who can prescribe something if he needs it while psychotherapy is ongoing (therapy can take months depending on his issues) is not a bad idea at all. They arent that different.

Moral of the story. Not a person in this thread really knows what OPs issues are and he needs to sit down with a trained professional.

OP, Alcohol is a depressant which is probably why you feel so different the next day. I on the other hand feel like I have a flat affect and very very unmotivated for life. And if I'm depressed, it can be a very ugly time. Alcohol effcts the neurotransmitters similar to how medications do.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This is EXACTLY the thing that should not be posted, especially recommending that the OP see a pseudo witch doctor psychiatrist. Arguably the WORST thing you could do. Please don't post this type of garbage.

A PSYCHOLOGIST is the first step, not a psychiatrist which shouldn't even be a branch of study. Glorified pill-pushers that do not care about the well-being of the public. Worse than doctors.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    This is EXACTLY the thing that should not be posted, especially recommending that the OP see a pseudo witch doctor psychiatrist. Arguably the WORST thing you could do. Please don't post this type of garbage.
    pseudo Witch doctor? Give me a fuggin break.

Sounds like you have had a bad experience with one. All of them must be bad. surely, every one of them.

LOL how is this ignorant? Why treat mental disorders differently than health problems?

You wouldn't ignore a broken foot. Why ignore anxiety? The op should get it evaluated and tackle the problem head on instead of walking on a broken foot.
    i confused your post with the one you quoted. I'm foruming from my cell.

Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The first thing that comes to mind is how alcohol impacts GABA receptors.
    You may be getting a GABA rebound effect after drinking, especially if it's heavy drinking. If it's a drink a night, that probably isn't a big deal. Heck it is probably much healthier than taking any medications.

I would talk to your doctor about possible reasons for this and maybe any possible medications you can consider.
    I would be very careful about ever going down the road of self treating with any drug for obvious reasons. I have found that med managers or psychiatrists/psychologists (who can prescribe nearly anything now) are best to see for possible solutions and treatments to issues. Then tend to know the most about these meds. My family doctor unintentionally got me into a big problem with medications in the past. I've had better luck with a specialist in the area controlling my meds.
    I like personal responsibility and accountability. When you admit you are the problem you are simultaneously admitting you are the solution.

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post

A PSYCHOLOGIST is the first step, not a psychiatrist which shouldn't even be a branch of study. Glorified pill-pushers that do not care about the well-being of the public. Worse than doctors.
    Nice edit. Completely discredits you.

"Worse than doctors."

Bias is obvious.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LuvsGorillas View Post
    just wondering if this is anything i can do naturally or something else i can take to mimic the effects of it.
    Try taking a walk first thing in the morning and practice some breathing exercises while walking. Dead srs.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

wutdafukdidujusaytomeulib 1quick1's Avatar
    1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AddingPins View Post
    How much are you drinking every night? If you are having a glass or two you're not really over doing anything imo.
    There are natural relaxants available…things like chamomile, lavender, St. Johns Wort, valerian root…I personally like chamomile tea at the end of the day. I have a few cups of it in tea form if I am feeling edgy in the evening and I don't know if it's the warmth of the drink, the actual chamomile or just the effect of the ritual altogether but I feel soothed regardless.
    If this hippy shiit actually worked people would be doing rails of chamomille tea off strippers tits.

Edit**
    Sure are a lot of forum doctors in this thread quick to analyze and give their completely bullshiit and regurgitated internet prognosis. Oh wait I just realized this is the nutrition section which is literally all regurgitated info.