Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My weight loss plan - critique

I want to lose twenty pounds (at least) within the next few months. I'm 22 years old, six feet tall, 220 pounds.

Right now I do boxing/muay thai for 1.5 to 2 hours at 10:00am five days a week. I lift weights for an hour, in the evenings, six days a week. Right now I'm eating like a horse (3000+ carbs per day because I was trying to bulk), but my plan is to just maintain this training schedule and zig-zag my caloric intake like so:

Day 1: 1500-2000 calories
    Day 2: 2000 calories
    Day 3: 3000 calories
    Day 4: repeat

The idea is Day 1 - lose fat, Day 2 - lose fat, Day 3 - build muscle, Day 4 - repeat. (My nutrition and weightlifting counsel is Dr. Squat's scientific bodybuilding book, in case anyone's curious about this.)

I just lost about twenty pounds doing this (****, did I get fat again), but right now I've got some concerns:

1. Can I speed up this weight loss plan without sacrificing muscle? If so, how?

2. How can I measure body fat? I used to be a huge fat ass and I've got a bunch of extra skin hanging around. Skin calipers are out, I'm assuming. My bathroom scale reads 20% bodyfat, but I don't know how accurate it is. (It's consistant, though, so it's useful that way.)

Thanks.

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd recommend HIIT cardio for getting rid of fat without risk of muscle loss.

BF scales don't work if you have above average muscle.

Calipers would be the way to go just be consitent with the measuring, personally I don't care what BF% I am I just look in the mirror and see if I'm happy with it.
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    well it is very hard to gain muscle and loose fat at the same time, so you have to decide... in your case go for the cut... reducet eh calories to 500 bellow maintenance... Why lifts weigths 6 times a week, far too much...

1 you can use an eca that will aid fat loss..
    2 buy some fat cllipers...

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh stop lifting weights 6 days a week, that is way too much for any normal person, the fact you train in muay thai makes it even more of a no no.
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taking Cattle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Re: HIIT - I wasn't really planning on doing anything outside of my fight training, for fear of overtraining. But maybe if I cut back my weightlifting days, I can free up some HIIT time....

HIIT is when you sprint hard for fifteen seconds, then jog, then sprint, etc. starting at four minutes and working your way up to fifteen? I'll do a search for it. Is there an optimum time of day to do it, or can I do it in the evenings?