export has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Loose fat on abs without loosing wieght?

i am 5'11 and weighs 150 i was very skinny and weighed 120, i then started to eat alot of carbs and,drink alot of milk and weight training unfortunately i did not focus on my abs wich had no body fat and was riped. My lower abs is now highg and i am now doing lower abs crunches regulary but its not going away, i want to gain weight and not loose what should do to get the fat off my lower abs without loosing weight?
    needanswers

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Crunches don't burn fat, you need to do cardio, fat is weight so when you remove it your weight comes down.

Either do cardio or get liposuction.
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

export has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Loose fat on abs without loosing wieght?

If i do wieght training and grow more muscles wouldnt the fat go from my lower abs?
    needanswers

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It totally depends on your diet, adding some muscle will definitely help though as your body will become more efficient at burning calories.
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    showing abs = strong abs + low body fat...