Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tattoos are for intimidation purposes, when you see a dude with tattoos on his forearms, you KNOW he's one crazy dude, and I don't care how short or skinny he is, you will NOT phuck with him

IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000) IANfinity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cameintodissu View Post
    Tattoo's either signal insecurity in their body or the need for validation and attention.
    While I agree that the majority of ppl with tattoos are of average to low iq, there obviously are some tatted ppl that are actually intelligent. I think the post I quoted pretty much sums up the main reason anyone gets tattoos. Honestly, when I meet someone with tattoos, I definitely judge them to be of low iq and a very poor decision maker, whether or not that is true for all tattooed ppl.
    Last edited by IANfinity; 02-03-2015 at 05:33 PM.

mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IANfinity View Post
    While I agree that the majority of ppl with the tattoos are of average to low iq, there obviously are some tatted ppl that are actually intelligent. I think the post I quoted pretty much sums up the main reason anyone gets tattoos. Honestly, when I meet someone with tattoos, I definitely judge them to be of low iq and a very poor decision maker, whether or not that is true for all tattooed ppl.
    I don't necessarily think a person with a tattoo is ''low IQ'', however if a young guy, who hasn't even made it in life (a broke mofo) already has tattoos on his forearms....that's a sign that he is either crazy, or stupid, or maybe just a psychopath (reckless behavior)

Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IANfinity View Post
    While I agree that the majority of ppl with the tattoos are of average to low iq, there obviously are some tatted ppl that are actually intelligent. I think the post I quoted pretty much sums up the main reason anyone gets tattoos. Honestly, when I meet someone with tattoos, I definitely judge them to be of low iq and a very poor decision maker, whether or not that is true for all tattooed ppl.
    Just because somebody is smart in one area doesn't mean they are logical or intelligent in everything. Just because a guy is a doctor and has tatts doesn't mean anything. Stephen Hawking says some pretty stupid things sometimes. Elon Musk was a dumbass when it came to women and marriage.

Zyzz was a smart kid.. he was more than happy to admit that he got tattoos to create an image. Which is fine. It's normal human behaviour, it's the same reason most people on here lift. It's just ****ing annoying when people try and justify their tatts and act like that isn't the reason, or when they get a small tatt that creates no image at all but just to simply get one because.. well they never have a reason. Just to simply copy.

DatElbowBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DatElbowBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DatElbowBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DatElbowBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DatElbowBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DatElbowBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DatElbowBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DatElbowBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DatElbowBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    then explain how a "low life" like Zyzz inspired millions of ppl OP?

at the end of the day, one thing can NOT be denied....MOST women LOVE guys with tattoos, I think it's silly, I've even seen hot girls with short/skinny/ugly guys, simply because he has tattoos, and women with tattoos, forget it, they will almost exclusively ONLY date guys with tattoos. To them it represents being independent, rebellious and ''tough''. Most guys don't really like it if a woman has tattoos, especially if it's too many, some guys claim they like it though. at the end of the day, a woman LOVES a badass, and nothing looks more badass than tattoos, there, I said it

firechip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firechip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firechip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firechip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firechip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firechip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firechip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firechip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firechip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firechip has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firechip has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it's for attention. I'd love to get a zelda or pokemon tattoo and show everyone I'm a nintendo fan

not srs

Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Azza84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It looks like mud

kkash is just really nice. (+1000) kkash is just really nice. (+1000) kkash is just really nice. (+1000) kkash is just really nice. (+1000) kkash is just really nice. (+1000) kkash is just really nice. (+1000) kkash is just really nice. (+1000) kkash is just really nice. (+1000) kkash is just really nice. (+1000) kkash is just really nice. (+1000) kkash is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nn586 View Post

OK op
    lol what a goober
    Stats:
    Bench-45lb Squat-45lb Deadlift-45lb

*Always pick 7 crew*

JScrooz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JScrooz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JScrooz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JScrooz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JScrooz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JScrooz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JScrooz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JScrooz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JScrooz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JScrooz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JScrooz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jimmy255 View Post
    Tattoos are for low lifes is a correct statement.. but it's like being in the 18th century and arguing that religion is for low lifes. It's a correct statement but you're wasting your time trying to inform people when 95% of people are always followers. It doesn't matter if you're right, because nobody will agree with you, they'll hate on you, and when times change and they finally agree with you on the matter, it's far too late, and they'll just be doing something else illogical and stupid. Just let them frolic in their stupidity. They're ****ing annoying but there's nothing you can do about them besides simply ignore them.
    You know what's illogical and stupid?

Getting annoyed by an action someone takes that has absolutely no effect whatsoever on anyone's lives but their own.

Also the way you type, over use of commas doesn't make you look intelligent or validate your point. It actually does the opposite.

HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i'm a low life and let me tell you

XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by swansondawg View Post
    Look at all the great men in history:

Tattoos are synonymous with low intelligence. LMAO Where a shirt or get a bumper sticker you tools
    Where

WHERE

Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jimmy255 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JScrooz View Post
    You know what's illogical and stupid?

Getting annoyed by an action someone takes that has absolutely no effect whatsoever on anyone's lives but their own.

Also the way you type, over use of commas doesn't make you look intelligent or validate your point. It actually does the opposite.
    When you're intelligent, stupidity annoys you, even if it doesn't affect you. You care about other people and hate to see them fall below your hopes and expectations. Seeing a girl say how amazing Kim Kardashian mightn't affect you, but I'm sure it annoys you.

mad at commas, brah?

JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would never get a tattoo. Have absolutely no desire for one, neither does anyone in my family. However I have no problem with other people having tattoos. I actually love seeing someone with neat tattoos they can be really cool/badass. Also great conversation pieces, ask someone about their tattoo and their face lights up and they'll talk your ear off

reelop19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reelop19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reelop19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reelop19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reelop19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reelop19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reelop19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reelop19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reelop19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reelop19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) reelop19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Gainfully employed manufacturing engineer checking in with a half sleeve. Wife and kid don't think I'm stupid. My paycheck doesn't look stupid. I sure as hell don't look stupid on the golf course with my 4 handicap.

I don't like the ''sleeve'' look, I think it looks chitty af, I like that old school, badass look that Phil Anselmo had back in the day, when vulgar display of power came out, eventually he got way too many tattoos and looked liked crap, but back then he looked awesome, just a few tattoos here and there, just looked like a true badass

JScrooz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JScrooz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JScrooz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JScrooz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JScrooz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JScrooz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JScrooz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JScrooz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JScrooz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JScrooz is on a distinguished road. (+10) JScrooz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jimmy255 View Post
    When you're intelligent, stupidity annoys you, even if it doesn't affect you. You care about other people and hate to see them fall below your hopes and expectations. Seeing a girl say how amazing Kim Kardashian mightn't affect you, but I'm sure it annoys you.

mad at commas, brah?
    You can barely string a sentence together, statistically speaking, you're probably less intelligent than a person with a tattoo (if that's how you judge people).

I could be wrong though. How do you even get through life with that mindset? In all honesty, I'm curious.
    Last edited by JScrooz; 02-03-2015 at 06:17 PM.

Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Djibouti360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Say that to his face, brah.

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    the only "successful" ppl i know with tattoos are drug dealers
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

my IQ is extremely high (190) and I plan to get tattoos in the future

enxh will become famous soon enough. (+50) enxh will become famous soon enough. (+50) enxh will become famous soon enough. (+50) enxh will become famous soon enough. (+50) enxh will become famous soon enough. (+50) enxh will become famous soon enough. (+50) enxh will become famous soon enough. (+50) enxh will become famous soon enough. (+50) enxh will become famous soon enough. (+50) enxh will become famous soon enough. (+50) enxh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I wanted to spend my life working for other people then yeah, I'd be against tattoos myself. However, I don't want to be in any profession where how I choose to express myself is detrimental to my chances of getting a job. Fukk that.

Tattoos, aesthetics and CEO 10K a day or die trying. I refuse to be a pencil pushing *******.

Born rebel crew. Get at me

Edit: I also have a high IQ but it's nothing to brag about. It's an incomplete measure of intelligence. Regardless of whether there is a correlation of IQ to fondness of tattoos, there are always outliers.
    Last edited by enxh; 02-03-2015 at 06:28 PM.
    Poverty Squad
    Squad Squad
    Taylor Swift Squad

NUFC

"Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Registered Beast. BeastinFitness's Avatar
    BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why do some of you guys care so much about what other people do? If you don't like tattoos, don't fuking get one then, it seems the real reason a lot of you guys care so much is bcuz deep down your jealous, and probably afraid of getting one yourself, therefore you feel the need to bash people that have them.
    ~Whatever it takes

~Quest For Six ~ Forty Niners~

Go Warriors!

RAW lifts: S - 555 B - 400 D - 645 (stiff bar conventional masterrace)

Registered Miscer AmericanBrah01's Avatar
    AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yeah they're getting played out.

Getting a tattoo was a way to rebel but now its the norm.

Originally Posted by JScrooz View Post
    You can barely string a sentence together, statistically speaking, you're probably less intelligent than a person with a tattoo (if that's how you judge people).

I could be wrong though. How do you even get through life with that mindset? In all honesty, I'm curious.
    I am doing exceptionally well in life so far. Stop trying to talk ****, you just make yourself look dumb trying to create false truths to attack me with. Obviously my sentences are more than fine.

What mindset? Stupid people annoy me? It's not like it bothers me that much.. if I see some girl with some stupid quote tattooed on her neckline I just either laugh or groan inwardly and get on with my day. Maybe when I was your age I'd waste time arguing with a tatted person on their reasoning for their tatts (as I said in a previous post, getting certain tattoos to create an image is fine if you're honest about it, it's the same reason most of us on here lift. We all try to fit in to an extent, if it was the 1930s I'd probably own one of those top hat things. Nobody will admit it though, they try and act like they got the tattoo for some other reason), and I'd get frustrated at their stupidity, but I don't bother arguing or trying to get through to dumb people anymore.

NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100) NewFlame is not very well liked. (-100)
    Meh, this topic has been beaten to death. You'll find smart and dumb people with and without tattoos. I personally would never get a tattoo because I think it looks tacky and needless. There are no images or quotes that I want to be displayed on my body forever. My theory is that people look down on those with tattoos because 1) it is associated with criminals/rebels and 2) they recognize just how fickle human emotions are and a tattoo can't be simply forgotten like other mistakes, leaving those with tattoos a permanent and concrete reminder of their impulsiveness.

No one ever regrets not getting a tattoo, but people regret getting tats all the time. It's just one of those things you'll grow up to realize that it's a waste of money and time. I've encountered several tatted miscers on here who have stated that they regret getting tatted. One of them is a mother with a tat on her chest I believe.

Some people drop 10k on ink. Just think what they could have done for themselves or their kids had they invested that money.
    Last edited by NewFlame; 02-03-2015 at 06:38 PM.
    Creampied A Random Chick Crew
    Pregnancy Scare But Learned She Just Got Fat Crew
    No Hymen, No Diamond Crew

just for the lols

Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Vukov is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I just can't understand why people want permanent drawing on themselves. You know who loves tats? Junkies and criminals.

EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why would you care so much about what another puts on their body, unless it's your wife, gf, kid, etc
    NY Giants - NY Knicks - NY Yankees

MAGA 2016 - AMERICA FIRST

swansondawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swansondawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swansondawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swansondawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swansondawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swansondawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swansondawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swansondawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swansondawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swansondawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swansondawg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by enxh View Post
    If I wanted to spend my life working for other people then yeah, I'd be against tattoos myself. However, I don't want to be in any profession where how I choose to express myself is detrimental to my chances of getting a job. Fukk that.

Tattoos, aesthetics and CEO 10K a day or die trying. I refuse to be a pencil pushing *******.

Born rebel crew. Get at me

Edit: I also have a high IQ but it's nothing to brag about. It's an incomplete measure of intelligence. Regardless of whether there is a correlation of IQ to fondness of tattoos, there are always outliers.
    dumbass theres nothing wrong for working for someone else, literally everyone started off that way. you can branch out later

not to mention judging from your avy you look like a non lifting idiot

Registered Miscer AmericanBrah01's Avatar
    AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100) AmericanBrah01 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by EsB818 View Post
    Why would you care so much about what another puts on their body, unless it's your wife, gf, kid, etc
    What are we suppose to do walk around with our eyes closed. OP is just making an obeservation, hate when people say stuff like this.