Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Substitute for clubbing is it possible?

I love clubbing but as I get older I am finding it harder and harder to find any decent places here in NY for an older crowd. Even the "older" crowds have young folks showing up and while I don't mind the younger women, the younger guys always seem to go to a club just to find "trouble" (of course there are older guys looking for trouble as well just not as many)

Now normally I wouldn't care less about anyone looking for trouble as long as they don't bring that sh!t my way, but when you do it in a club it usually ruins the whole night for everyone else.

So for you older folks who still like to go out every once in a while and have some fun, what do you recommend in place of a club?

I am probably going to shoot myself for thinking I will get any real answers here, but what the hell I'll give it a shot.
    On the list for Bannukah

InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you have any hobbies John? My son was born when I was 24 within about a year or two I just got over going out to bars. Wasn't fun anymore. When I did go out it was to shoot pool in leagues then I later took up bowling in a league with some buddies from work who needed an extra guy. You end up meeting a lot of fun people and still get to have a few drinks. It's usually less expensive, well depending on how much you drink, and it only takes up a few hours so you can manage it on a weeknight without wrecking yourself for work the next morning.
    "Sammiches are like sets of 20 rep squats; if you need a second one, the first one wasn't heavy enough." - DuracellBunny

MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used to go shoot pool after I "outgrew" the club scene. Rarely go now that we have 2 small kids.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by InternetTuffGuy View Post
    Do you have any hobbies John? My son was born when I was 24 within about a year or two I just got over going out to bars. Wasn't fun anymore. When I did go out it was to shoot pool in leagues then I later took up bowling in a league with some buddies from work who needed an extra guy. You end up meeting a lot of fun people and still get to have a few drinks. It's usually less expensive, well depending on how much you drink, and it only takes up a few hours so you can manage it on a weeknight without wrecking yourself for work the next morning.
    I love pool man, I shoot pool almost every weekend, but I don't dance and sh!t while playing pool, I take that serious...

Check out these ending shots I killed my opponent with.
    On the list for Bannukah

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What specifically are you looking for in a place? Does it have to have dancing or just music? Or do you just want to go somewhere where you can have some drinks and see people (including nice looking women)?
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice shooting! I don't get out to play much anymore but found leagues to be a ton of fun. The friend that got me into it owned a number of tables and we setup his 9' billiard table in his garage. So every night before league we would shoot around on that for an hour or two before we went. Since it was a bar league the tables were only 7' and had wider pockets. It was like shooting free-throws at half the distance on a rim that was twice as big.
    "Sammiches are like sets of 20 rep squats; if you need a second one, the first one wasn't heavy enough." - DuracellBunny

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you need to find a gentlemen's club. not a strip club type, but where older successful men hang out. or just hang up the dancing shoes.
    The Ageless Wonder Crew: Client, Player, President.

champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post

I am probably going to shoot myself for thinking I will get any real answers here, but what the hell I'll give it a shot.
    You live in the fukin Bronx... no one here can relate to your nite out.Your lucky to make it home.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Over/Under for 50 year old plus guys with BH's club problems...point5
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    What specifically are you looking for in a place? Does it have to have dancing or just music? Or do you just want to go somewhere where you can have some drinks and see people (including nice looking women)?
    Nice dance floor, lounge area where you can just chill have some drinks and mingle.

Originally Posted by InternetTuffGuy View Post
    Nice shooting! I don't get out to play much anymore but found leagues to be a ton of fun. The friend that got me into it owned a number of tables and we setup his 9' billiard table in his garage. So every night before league we would shoot around on that for an hour or two before we went. Since it was a bar league the tables were only 7' and had wider pockets. It was like shooting free-throws at half the distance on a rim that was twice as big.
    LOL Yeah I belong to a pool league, but it started messing with my training because it was every Thursday night and we would always drink.

Originally Posted by silverlightning View Post
    you need to find a gentlemen's club. not a strip club type, but where older successful men hang out. or just hang up the dancing shoes.
    I want to chill not hang out with old people But I see where you are getting at though.

Originally Posted by champ07 View Post
    You live in the fukin Bronx... no one here can relate to your nite out.Your lucky to make it home.
    LOL OK then

Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    Over/Under for 50 year old plus guys with BH's club problems...point5
    I have 99 problems and the clubs are 1
    On the list for Bannukah

pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I seen this thread and had to make sure I was in O35 misc and not regular Misc.

I can't help ya as I've never been to ny. When I was in my early 20's I lived in So Cal and we went to a lot of clubs. Hollywood had amazing clubs. Now I prefer old school bars with wood paneling on the walls. If they don't have a meat raffle, fish frys and to go cups I'm not interested. Lol

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bowling.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love clubbing but as I get older I am finding it harder and harder to find any decent places here in NY for an older crowd. Even the "older" crowds have young folks showing up and while I don't mind the younger women, the younger guys always seem to go to a club just to find "trouble" (of course there are older guys looking for trouble as well just not as many)

Now normally I wouldn't care less about anyone looking for trouble as long as they don't bring that sh!t my way, but when you do it in a club it usually ruins the whole night for everyone else.

So for you older folks who still like to go out every once in a while and have some fun, what do you recommend in place of a club?

Dude, wherever you go that IS the club.

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im sure there is a knitting club somewhere in your area BH. Check out the local nursing home nearest to you. They will surely know.

Would be great place to chill, have a few cups of tea and talk about when you were young.
    pick it up and put it down

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Photography!

Bonus gains:

You will get massive forearms trying to convince the camera to point at something other then yourself!
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jeffaus View Post
    Im sure there is a knitting club somewhere in your area BH. Check out the local nursing home nearest to you. They will surely know.

Would be great place to chill, have a few cups of tea and talk about when you were young.
    AND! There's Bingo, trivia and Jello.

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HeatherH4ever View Post
    AND! There's Bingo, trivia and Jello.
    BRB, going to look for knitting club or nursing home. Whichever has the bingo, trivia and jello.

Can I get my Jello wrapped in bacon?
    pick it up and put it down

BRB, going to look for knitting club or nursing home. Whichever has the bingo, trivia and jello.

Only if you slip the staff some cash.

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And I thought this was about baby seals....
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice dance floor, lounge area where you can just chill have some drinks and mingle.
    Wine bars with live music is my (and my wife's) favorite go to these days. Now, you won't likely hear hip-hop, but other than that there's usually a wide range of music being played and yes, there is dancing depending on the music.

Originally Posted by pryme View Post
    I seen this thread and had to make sure I was in O35 misc and not regular Misc.

I can't help ya as I've never been to ny. When I was in my early 20's I lived in So Cal and we went to a lot of clubs. Hollywood had amazing clubs. Now I prefer old school bars with wood paneling on the walls. If they don't have a meat raffle, fish frys and to go cups I'm not interested. Lol
    Come on man you seen the thread but you saw the member who started it and you should have known

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Bowling.
    Tried it, can't seem to like it, it's fun to do every once in a while though.

Dude, wherever you go that IS the club.

Awesome response!!

Ironically my brother who is only 1 year older than me goes to this place call Forever Young and the only people there are OLD people, yet he enjoys that sh!t

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Photography!

Bonus gains:

You will get massive forearms trying to convince the camera to point at something other then yourself!
    You can't put a camera next to me without the camera wanting to take my pic, they just knows greatness

Fun fun fun

Originally Posted by beachguy498 View Post
    And I thought this was about baby seals....
    Dude I hate those f'cking videos!!
    On the list for Bannukah

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's why I party at home. If I get in a fight, at least it's with a friend.
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    That's why I party at home. If I get in a fight, at least it's with a friend.
    LMFAO!

Although I have fought with some friends, worst kind of fights man, especially if you hurt one of them.
    On the list for Bannukah

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You made me laugh BH.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

Clubs are soooooo 2014.

2015 is all about the videos.

(Ya gotta make one don't Ya?)

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

A google search yielded this link

*****://foursquare.com/explore?mode=url&near=New%20York&q=older%20crowd

I still enjoy clubbing even though everyone i used to go with stopped going. I think it has to do with energy,a youthful spirit, and state of mind. In a good club the lights, energy and music are very addicting. My take is that an "older" club would close to early to be viable.

Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    You made me laugh BH.
    LOL, I was just being honest to myself

Clubs are soooooo 2014.

2015 is all about the videos.

(Ya gotta make one don't Ya?)
    LOL OK OK OK....
    On the list for Bannukah

JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For me, it's all about live entertainment. I support the local bands around here so I try to get out and watch them on stage as much as I can. It's always good people who worked all week and are ready for good music, dancing & booze. But........ I listen to the southern rock/blues stuff, your type of music prolly don't play in bars. You are in NY though, so maybe.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    A google search yielded this link

*****://foursquare.com/explore?mode=url&near=New%20York&q=older%20crowd

I still enjoy clubbing even though everyone i used to go with stopped going. I think it has to do with energy,a youthful spirit, and state of mind. In a good club the lights, energy and music are very addicting. My take is that an "older" club would close to early to be viable.
    When I clicked on that link it took me to a ******** page, which one were you referencing?

Originally Posted by JimmyJonny View Post
    For me, it's all about live entertainment. I support the local bands around here so I try to get out and watch them on stage as much as I can. It's always good people who worked all week and are ready for good music, dancing & booze. But........ I listen to the southern rock/blues stuff, your type of music prolly don't play in bars. You are in NY though, so maybe.
    I am not into bands and stuff like that I like to go to live hip hop events but sh!t be popping off on those as well.
    On the list for Bannukah

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You should go to art galleries, museums, see theatre plays, classical concerts, see some more foreign movies on Netflix.
    Start reading world literature, learn about current affairs, learn a foreign language, play an instrument, start listening to the Beatles..
    Oh, and travel to exotic places and learn about other cultures.
    Last edited by Cass40; 01-30-2015 at 05:11 AM.