Closed Thread
    Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

So it happened again.

I was going to turn left into a parking lot driveway but there was some young guy walking by so I had to wait. As soon as he noticed that I was waiting for him, he started walking a little slower. A line of cars started to form behind me but he didn't notice or didn't care. This has happened many times over the years but it doesn't anger or frustrate me. I never feel anger towards the guys who do it. I actually pity them and I'll tell you why.
    They don't slow down because they want to be an azzhole necessarily. They slow down because they are insecure about their manhood. They're afraid that if they walk too fast, they'll appear as though they're succumbing to my demands. By slowing down for me, they think they're acting like a bytch. How sad is that? Your self-worth as a man can be questioned by meaningless, everyday things like the rate at which you're walking.
    So go ahead youngsters, take your time. I have no issues waiting for you. If it makes you feel better about yourself for this one fleeting moment, I'll give it to you because unlike you, I don't need to pull stunts like this everyday to remind myself that I'm a man. The real measure of a man is how good he is w/women and how easily he can get a single-night-lay from a skank at a bar or club.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Never happens to me.