Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

So many newbie questions,please take a look :)

Hey,

So since i just started working out i have a bunch of questions,please take your time to answer it

Question number 1.
    If i want the "perfect" body how much sleep do i need?In other words when should i lye down and when should i get up?
    Question number 2
    Do "genetics" really matter when it comes to bodybuilding and why?
    Question number 3
    I heard starters should do smaller sets and smaller reps rather than long ones(example-3 sets-4 times),why is that?
    Question number 4
    Why do bodybuilders need to rest 30-60 secs between sets/reps?
    Question number 5
    How many weights should i use?(Begginer)

Thanks again
    Last edited by Milos108; 01-28-2015 at 10:36 AM.

MaxRLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxRLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxRLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxRLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxRLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxRLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxRLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxRLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxRLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxRLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxRLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Milos108 View Post
    Hey,

So since i just started working out i have a bunch of questions,please take your time to answer it

Question number 1.
    If i want the "perfect" body how much sleep do i need?In other words when should i lye down and when should i get up?
    Question number 2
    Question number 3
    I heard starters should do smaller sets and smaller reps rather than long ones(example-3 sets-4 times),why is that?
    Question number 4

Thanks again
    1. 8-10 hours
    2. Only at the top level. Everyone has the ability to get a very above average body
    3. No idea what you're talking about. Generally 3-4 sets, 6-12 reps, is good.
    4. Not necessary, but keeps the pump going, and gives just enough recovery to hit it hard again. Sometime I'll take 2-3 minutes though.

Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milos108 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MaxRLifts View Post
    1. 8-10 hours
    2. Only at the top level. Everyone has the ability to get a very above average body
    3. No idea what you're talking about. Generally 3-4 sets, 6-12 reps, is good.
    4. Not necessary, but keeps the pump going, and gives just enough recovery to hit it hard again. Sometime I'll take 2-3 minutes though.
    Thank so much on replying,just wondering,how much weights should i use as a starter?

MaxRLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxRLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxRLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxRLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxRLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxRLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxRLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxRLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxRLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxRLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxRLifts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank so much on replying,just wondering,how much weights should i use as a starter?
    As much as you can with good form. Its supposed to be hard. If its not challenging you aren't forcing your body to adapt and you won't get any results.

To give you some estimates:
    Bench Press 95-135 lbs for reps
    Squat 135 lbs for reps
    Deadlift 135-185 lbs for reps

These are some good numbers for a complete novice. Within a few weeks to a few months you should surpass these.

As much as you can with good form. Its supposed to be hard. If its not challenging you aren't forcing your body to adapt and you won't get any results.

To give you some estimates:
    Bench Press 95-135 lbs for reps
    Squat 135 lbs for reps
    Deadlift 135-185 lbs for reps

These are some good numbers for a complete novice. Within a few weeks to a few months you should surpass these.
    Sorry i meant dumbless,since i m working out at home(will start hitting the gym on summer probs).

Sorry i meant dumbless,since i m working out at home(will start hitting the gym on summer probs).
    I'm gonna say this in the nicest way possible. You know nothing about working out or fitness.

Please just trust my advice and get a gym membership NOW.

Don't waste half a year making the same stupid mistakes most people make.

Using dumbbells at your house isn't going to do ****.

Once you get a membership feel free to inbox me whatever questions you have and I can guide you through the basics.

HippyHeart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippyHeart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippyHeart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippyHeart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippyHeart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippyHeart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippyHeart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippyHeart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippyHeart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippyHeart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HippyHeart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes its doubtful with dumbells at home you are going to make it very far because unless your dumbells get pretty heavy at some point they are going to become useless. A barbell is also nice for exercises you likely can't do well at home such as squats and deadlifts not even adding in the multiple plates you will need. Unless you want to drop a good chunk of change for equipment, get a gym membership instead now. The sooner the better because bodybuilding takes quite a bit of time and effort to begin to see changes. Everyone always wants to wait until summer to hit the gym as if muscles are going to magically appear after a few months of training. Many of us will have to go a year or two to really get where we want to get.

Proven Through Battle Stephen1423's Avatar
    Stephen1423 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you want a summer body, you gain it in the winter. As for your questions (not to be mean) put some thought into it. You don't want to go to sleep at 1 AM. Make sure you are getting enough sleep. As for genetics, they do play a role but it doesn't matter what genetics you have if you take care of yourself and push yourself. The only reasons i can think of new people doing less reps and sets is that they aren't as strong or they don't know what they are doing. Also for the break, you need time to rest after you do a set. you can't do 12 reps, pause for a second, and bust out another set. And if you can you definitely aren't pushing yourself. Message me if you have any questions.

jfresh330 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfresh330 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfresh330 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfresh330 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfresh330 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfresh330 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfresh330 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfresh330 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfresh330 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfresh330 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jfresh330 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey,

Question number 1.
    Question number 2
    Question number 3
    Question number 4
    Question number 5
    How many weights should i use?(Begginer)

Thanks again
    1.8-10 hours.
    2. Genetics don't mean ****, UNLESS you want to be mr. O. By setting goals for yourself and meeting and exceeding those goals doesn't take great genetics. Being the best bodybuilder you can make out of what your blessed with is being a great bodybuilder.
    3. I recommend doing 3 sets 8-10 reps. SLOW AND CONTROLLED. FORM!!!
    4. You need to rest because you would be so fatigued, you wouldn't be able to do the rest of your exercises.
    Forever Bulking...

I'm gonna say this in the nicest way possible. You know nothing about working out or fitness.

Please just trust my advice and get a gym membership NOW.

Don't waste half a year making the same stupid mistakes most people make.

Using dumbbells at your house isn't going to do ****.

Once you get a membership feel free to inbox me whatever questions you have and I can guide you through the basics.
    Oh that was harsh :/ jk,i know that i dont know anything about working out(well bodybuilding that is).
    I am asking this because i dont have time for gym,i ll be training football and boxing again so i dont really have time for gym,only at home,thats why i was asking :P

Originally Posted by HippyHeart View Post
    Yes its doubtful with dumbells at home you are going to make it very far because unless your dumbells get pretty heavy at some point they are going to become useless. A barbell is also nice for exercises you likely can't do well at home such as squats and deadlifts not even adding in the multiple plates you will need. Unless you want to drop a good chunk of change for equipment, get a gym membership instead now. The sooner the better because bodybuilding takes quite a bit of time and effort to begin to see changes. Everyone always wants to wait until summer to hit the gym as if muscles are going to magically appear after a few months of training. Many of us will have to go a year or two to really get where we want to get.
    Really nice explanation man,thanks
    I thought i would need a year or two or even more,but had to ask :P

Originally Posted by Stephen1423 View Post
    If you want a summer body, you gain it in the winter. As for your questions (not to be mean) put some thought into it. You don't want to go to sleep at 1 AM. Make sure you are getting enough sleep. As for genetics, they do play a role but it doesn't matter what genetics you have if you take care of yourself and push yourself. The only reasons i can think of new people doing less reps and sets is that they aren't as strong or they don't know what they are doing. Also for the break, you need time to rest after you do a set. you can't do 12 reps, pause for a second, and bust out another set. And if you can you definitely aren't pushing yourself. Message me if you have any questions.
    You either didnt understand me or my english is just that bad :P
    I ll message you about that :P

Originally Posted by jfresh330 View Post
    1.8-10 hours.
    2. Genetics don't mean ****, UNLESS you want to be mr. O. By setting goals for yourself and meeting and exceeding those goals doesn't take great genetics. Being the best bodybuilder you can make out of what your blessed with is being a great bodybuilder.
    3. I recommend doing 3 sets 8-10 reps. SLOW AND CONTROLLED. FORM!!!
    4. You need to rest because you would be so fatigued, you wouldn't be able to do the rest of your exercises.
    Thanks !

Gadgets24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey,

Thanks again

What ive come to find out is that its not how much weight you use its your form best thing to do is start on light weight and build a good form before going higher ! ive been going for the past year and a half and when i started i couldnt bench for s*hit ! i was struggling on the bar its self but after time ive added weight and bettered my form im now benching 20kg a side which im really happy with ! but main thing is dont try on really heavy weights because you dont want to look weak, everybody got to start somewhere ! im not a beginner im not a pro im still learning my self youll get there if you stick to it and always ask for advice dont be affraid to ask for help if you join a gym , but like everyone else is saying you need to join a gym to make a big difference
    Last edited by Gadgets24; 01-29-2015 at 09:33 AM.

Originally Posted by Gadgets24 View Post
    What ive come to find out is that its not how much weight you use its your form best thing to do is start on light weight and build a good form before going higher ! ive been going for the past year and a half and when i started i couldnt bench for s*hit ! i was struggling on the bar its self but after time ive added weight and bettered my form im now benching 20kg a side which im really happy with ! but main thing is dont try on really heavy weights because you dont want to look weak, everybody got to start somewhere ! im not a beginner im not a pro im still learning my self youll get there if you stick to it and always ask for advice dont be affraid to ask for help if you join a gym , but like everyone else is saying you need to join a gym to make a big difference
    Yeah i know,i will hit the gym in the future but atm i cant :/
    Thanks for response though

WuhKuh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WuhKuh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WuhKuh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WuhKuh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WuhKuh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WuhKuh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WuhKuh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WuhKuh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WuhKuh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WuhKuh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WuhKuh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah i know,i will hit the gym in the future but atm i cant :/
    Thanks for response though
    Why's that? Agreed with Max about dumbbells not doing jack shiet. Get a gym membership or prepare to kiss your possible results goodbye..
    OHP: 70kg
    B: 95kg
    S: 120kg
    D: 145kg

Currently: [CUTTING]

~ Liftin' the good life ~

Originally Posted by WuhKuh View Post
    Why's that? Agreed with Max about dumbbells not doing jack shiet. Get a gym membership or prepare to kiss your possible results goodbye..
    Because i have no time,i m coming back to football and boxing again,and i love those 2 sports.
    I ll probobaly hit the gym in few years if i continue to train football.