superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lightbulb BSN N.O.-XPLODE Blue Razz New Formula Review

I was given a 30 serving container of the Blue Razz along with a container of BSN Isolate Protein to try out
    and review and I've done the view for the protein and now N.O. XPLODE Blue Razz is up to bat. I've been
    reading the reviews and following some of the logs ever since this new formula came out and some like it
    and some don't and I had a feeling about of few of the forum members who were trying this Lol I knew it
    wasn't gonna be your cup of tea when I saw the energy profile.

First off I was NOT a fan of the previous version of N.O. XPLODE 2.0 why? The energy would kick in really
    fast which I didn't mind but it FADED even faster and I despise PW that do that because my workout's
    usually are a little longer than the so called 60 min that they say you should train. Lol my ab workouts
    are usually 30-45 min long and I don't take a break between sets so as you can see my workouts are
    a LITTLE longer than 60min.

After using the new version of N.O. XPLODE a few times I can honestly say I like this version better.!!!

Ingredients- 8/10

This profile has 5 different blends and 3 out of the 5 are effective while the other two need a little work
    so I'll briefly mention each and how I rate each one.

Myogenic Matrix- This I feel is a real strong point of this formula where you have the ingredients for overall
    strength and power and I definitely felt that each in each and every workout and I look
    forward to feeling in some of my other workouts with this new version of N.O. XPLODE.

Endura Shot- This blend has the ingredients you need to help pull and push more reps and it did just that
    and I found this to be very effective in this area. It may be low dosed on certain ingredients
    but I think the combination of ingredients work well together for better endurance and stamina.

N.O. Alpha Fusion- This is the blend for blood flow and muscle pumps and at 850mg and Citrulline Malate as one of
    the INGREDIENTS!!! NO NO NO don't even waste space in this formula for that unless your going
    to give me the REAL effective dose of citrulline malate which is 6 gm or I'll even settle for 4 gm but
    don't bother putting it in for 850 mg blend of about 6 ingredients. I use bulk citrulline malate all the
    time so I know what the effective dose is.

I could care less about getting a pump from a PW because I always add agmatine sulfate and citrulline
    malate to all my PW that don't have a good dose but there are people who don't buy bulk ingredients
    and expect a really good pump from the PW they are using so why not get rid of the 850 mg blend and
    just add 750mg of agmatine sulfate and one other ingredient for blood flow and pump and everyone will
    be happy with their pump. I am mentioning this because I get pumped instantly but I didn't notice anything
    extraordinary during the workouts that I had with this new formula.

Thermic Energy- This is the thing a lot people who liked the 2.0 formula don't like about this one because the caffeine hits you
    much slower than the last version. I like the fact that the caffeine hits slower and the energy is longer lasting
    right through the end of my workout but this blend could use maybe one good ingredient added to help kick
    start the energy right from the beginning and if it had that more of the 2.0 lovers would like this one.

Shock Composite- This is another blend that I feel could use some work on because I didn't feel ultra focused on the times I used
    this PW and there are a couple of good ingredients in this blend such as Hurperzine , Thiamin HCL, and DMAE
    but they must not be dosed strong enough to really get in the zone but honestly if small companies can put out
    a PW with effective dosages of nootopics there's no reason a heavy hitter like BSN can't do the same.

Taste-8/10

I never make a big deal about the flavor of a PW but I rate the flavors because there are some who base their purchases on the taste.
    I mixed 1 1/2 scoops in 16 oz of water just to taste it and you get that soda pop feel of bubbles as soon as you taste and the flavor
    was not too sweet but it was hard to really get a taste of the blue raspberry because of the soda effect but then I added my usual
    1 scoop of waxy maize which I add to all my PW and an additional 6 oz of water and shook it up and now the waxy maize kind of toned
    down the bubbles and the fruity raspberry flavor came through better and for me it was pretty good and considering at the moment I don't
    have a blue raspberry PW on hand it was a nice change of pace on flavor.

Mix Ability 9/10

I added the powder to my shaker then the water and made sure the shaker was sealed well and shook it holding the bottom and holding
    on to the top and I had no issues with liquid blowing out of the shaker so this version is definitely shaker friendly as long as you hold it
    with two hands and release the nozzle of the shaker slowly. The powder mixes very well and you get a little sediment at the end on the
    bottom but that's expected when you have a PW with a good amount of powder but there were no issue with shaking this version of
    N.O. XPLODE.

Overall 8/10

I gotta say I've had four workouts on this version of N.O. XPLODE and I've varied the dosage to see which was going to be the most
    effective and I started at 1 1/2 then 1 3/4 and almost 2 scoops and for me the 1 3/4 was effective and I've had so far 4 good workouts.
    I would recommend this one to someone who is stimulant sensitive because each scoop has about 200 mg of caffeine so 1 scoop to
    1 1/4 should work well and for some who are more tolerant 1 1/2 to 2 scoops should work well but if you don't rotate your PW each
    workout like I do and use different variations of stimulants the way I utilize them and you've been using a very high stimulant PW for
    almost a month forget about feeling anything on this version of N.O. XPLODE.

If I had to compare the effects of this version of N.O. XPLODE to other PW I would say it has the endurance and strength of the old
    version of ASSAULT and the energy is kind of like EVL ENGN which is a slow hitting caffeine but the focus is better on ENGN but the
    power and endurance is better with N.O. XPLODE and as I stated in the opening those are two VERY STRONG points of this new
    version of N.O. XPLODE.

I would like to thank BSN Head Rep The Matzah & BSN for giving me the opp to try out this version of N.O. XPLODE which kind of
    surprised me on how effective it was on strength and endurance and again I am a fan of the slow steady hit of energy but I will
    be experimenting with adding other nootopics and pump ingredients to the formula and I'll be commenting about it in this review.
    Attached Images

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Excellent, Detailed, highly appreciate this!

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    Excellent, Detailed, highly appreciate this!
    Thanks for giving me the opp to try it and I look forward to stacking it with a few other products and I will post back up
    each time I combine it with other products give feedback on how well it worked out but once again the endurance, strength,
    and longer lasting energy were very good on this one.

Well today I was up for my 5 a.m. workout and it was time to get EXPLOSIVE with 1 and a little more than 1/2 scoop of
    N.O.XPLODE Blue RAZZ and I combined that with a few other ingredients to really get me going on this very cold SAT in NY.

1- 1 300 mg cap of Yohimbe Bark
    2- 1 240 mg cap of a combo of Green, Black, & White Tea
    3- 100 mcg of Huperzine

With these few additions to my N.O. XPLODE dose I was goo to go and today's body parts to get pounded were Shoulders/Abs.

Shoulders- 1- Seated Dumbbell Presses - 25x25/ 35x20/ 40x15/ 50x12/ 55x10/ 60x8/ 60x7

2- Standing Dumbbell Side Raises 6 ways - 15x15/ 15x15/ 20x15/ 20x15

3- Incline Dumbbell Rear Raises - 20x20/ 25x20/ 30x15/ (30x15/25x15) Drop Set

4- Upright Rows Wide Grip E Z Bar - 45x15/ 55x15/ 65x15/ 75x12

Super Set

5- Standing Military Presses with The Same Weight as the Rows- 45x15/ 55x15/ 65x 12/ 75x12

Abs- 1- V Ups With a 30lb dumbbell- 3 sets of 30 reps

Super Set

2- Cross Body Crunches - 3 sets of 30 reps

I like the energy I was feeling today and the fact that it lasted right through my workout and a little beyond was exactly
    why I like this version of N.O. XPLODE and I will be trying other combinations with it at different dosages. The dumbbell
    6 ways is a killer for delts and I highly recommend it and it's an exercise that you really don't need a lot weight for it to be
    effective and it burns your delts like hell but with N.O. XPLODE I barely felt the burning. Stay tuned for my next episode where
    I will be XXXPLODING with another combo of ingredients with the new version of N.O. XPLODE.

shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great review. I'm also a fan of this version of NO-XPLODE. I think they've done a great job. 1 1/4 is my sweet spot.

EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thanks for the review!

the astragin will help absorb certain aminos more,keep that in mind...so with the new NOX....more is not better.

this is the real deal and I love it!!

the energy is longer lasting and cleaner for sure,glad you noticed that!

thanks again for all the detail in here!
    ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

stop scoop loss FOREVER! http://www.stopscooploss.org/

*For a limited time, buy 1 AllMax Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate, 1000 Grams, Unflavored & get 1 AllMax Nutrition Micronized Glutamine, 100 Grams,

**For a limited time, buy 1 AllMax Nutrition VITASTACK, 30 Packs & get 1 AllMax Nutrition VITAFORM, 60 Tablets FREE!

dbibb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbibb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbibb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbibb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbibb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbibb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbibb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbibb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbibb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbibb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dbibb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great review! Thanks for your attention to detail!
    Dee

29.5# gone and counting down!!

HOTTIE by LeCheek Nutrition Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166223551&p=1336075241#post1336075241

REVIEWS

(Vega Nutrional Shakes) http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Vega/ONE/dbibb/54e21eaa0cf2b9e68f8b26f5/

(Labrada AMINO THRUST) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166496181&p=1341533381#post1341533381

(True Grit Thermo) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166496501&p=1341539131#post1341539131

Originally Posted by shayantejani View Post
    Great review. I'm also a fan of this version of NO-XPLODE. I think they've done a great job. 1 1/4 is my sweet spot.
    I think they did a pretty good job with this version and I'm going to be playing around with the dosages depending
    on what I stack it with and so far 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 is my sweet spot but again it depends on what I'm combining with it.

EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000) EndoX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    really healthy too... capros,hawthorne,grape skin,etc...
    ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

*For a limited time, buy 1 AllMax Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate, 1000 Grams, Unflavored & get 1 AllMax Nutrition Micronized Glutamine, 100 Grams,

**For a limited time, buy 1 AllMax Nutrition VITASTACK, 30 Packs & get 1 AllMax Nutrition VITAFORM, 60 Tablets FREE!

Today was leg day so I hit Quads/Hams with 1 1/2 scoops of N.O. XPLODE and I combined that with 200mg of Sulbutiamine and
    I like this ingredient because it really helps with recovery between sets and it enhances your breathing somewhat. One thing
    about Sulbutiamine it taste HORRIBLE so if you've never tried it your in for a rude awakening. I'm use to it cause one of my favorite
    PW over the years has it in it's ingredient profile and you can REALLY taste it but it works great.

The Blue Razz flavor helped mask the taste of the Sulbutiamine a little bit and I have no complaints about this flavor of N.O. XPLODE
    it's pretty good and like I mentioned in my review when I mix the waxy maize it tones down the soda effect of the powder and you
    can actually taste the flavor better.

I did a couple of super sets on my leg workout and the energy again lasted right through my workout which is something
    I never experienced from the 2.0 version.

Quads- 1- Barbell Squats- 75x15x/ 95x15/ 115x15/ 140x15/ 160x15/ 180x15

2- Barbell Lunges- 70x15/ 85x15/ 100x15/ 115x15/ 130x15

Super Set

3- Leg Ext - 35x20/ 40x15/ 45x15/ 50x15/ (60x10/50x10/45x10/40x10/35x10) Strip Set

Hams 1- Dumbbell Thrusts For Hams - 20x20/ 30x15/ 40x15/ 45x15/ 45x15

Super Set

2- Stiff Leg Dead Lifts- 80x15/ 95x15/ 110x15/ 125x15/ 140x12

I felt good today and I just banged right through my workout and I didn't do abs today cause I was running out of time and
    I had to go to work but tomorrow's another day and I'll hit the abs hard!!!

Since I liked the way N.O. XPLODE worked for me on my last leg work out I went back for another leg XPLOSION !!!
    and today I went with 1 1/2 scoops and I combined it with 50mg of 1,3 and the combination was awesome and the
    long lasting smooth energy, stamina, and strength was on point from N.O. XPLODE and the 1,3 added that amazing
    focus which worked well with the N.O. and there was no 1,3 crash later in the day because the XPLODE formula has
    B vitamins in it and that helps tremendously so you don't have an energy crash later in the day.

Quads- 1- Barbell Front Squats - 70x15/ 80x15/ 90x15/ 100x15/ 110x15/ 120x12/ 130x10/ 140x8

2- Barbell Hack Squats - 90x15/ 110x15/ 130x15/ 150x12

3- Dumbbell Squats - 25x15/ 30x15/ 40x15/ 45x15

Super Set

Hams 1- Lying Leg Curls - 30x20/ 40x15/ 50x12/ 55x12

2- Romanian Dead Lifts- 100x15/ 120x15/ 140x12/ 160x12/ 180x8/ 180x8

Super Set

3- Lying Leg Curls- 55x10/ 55x10/ 55x10/ 55x8/ 55x8/ 55x8

I felt good throughout my workout and recovery between sets was quick and as soon as I changed the weight I got into my next
    set and when I did my last quad exercise which was lunges I super set lying leg curls with them and I continued with the leg curl
    super set when I got to Romanian Dead Lifts so my Hams were FRIED!!! and it felt good.

Today I went in my gym for another XPLOSIVE workout and today was Chest/Abs and yes I train chest on a Weds and not
    National Monday Chest Day Lol I could never understand why everyone likes to do chest on Mondays.

Today I went with a combination of ingredients that I added to N..O XPLODE that I had combined in a previous chest workout.
    I went with 1 1/2 scoops of N.O. with 1 300mg cap of Yohimbe, 400 mg of CDP, and a cap of a combo of Green/Black/White tea

For my Chest I went with flat bench barbell presses then I did incline dumbbell presses, and for my fly's I did incline on 30 degrees
    then I dropped the bench angle to 20 degrees and did some reps, then I dropped it to 10 degrees and that was one set and I did
    4 sets like that and it's brutal on the chest and gives you a really good pump. Then I finished my chest off with 5 sets of dips with
    only 30 seconds rest between sets.

Chest - 1- Flat Bench Presses- 85x15/ 110x12/ 140x10/ 170x10/ 185x6/ 185x7/ 185x9/ 185x9

2- Incline Dumbbell Presses - 55x15/ 65x10/ 65x8/ 65x8

3- Incline Fly's at 3 different angles for each set- 40lbx15-30/ 10-20/ 10-10/ 45lbx15-30/ 8-20/7-10/ 50lbx8-30/5-20/4-10

50lbx7-30/ 5-20/ 5-10

4- Dips 30 sec rest between sets - 15reps/ 12 reps/ 12 reps/ 10 reps/ 10reps

Abs- Bench Crunches at a 90 degree angle with 25lb plate- 3 sets of 30 reps

Super Set

Reverse Crunches- 3 sets of 30 reps

I had once again a good workout where the energy was smooth and it lasted through out my workout and the ingredients
    that I added really made a good difference on focus during my workout and I'm enjoying the blue razz flavor mixed with
    the 1 scoop of waxy maize that I add to it. The four sets of 185lbs on my bench presses were done in rest pause fashion
    and I felt stronger on my last two lifts which is a big plus and I got a few extra reps on this exercise so once again N.O.
    does make me feel stronger on my heaviest lifts.

Today I was up at 4 a.m. for my leg workout before work and my weapon of choice to get me going at this early hr was
    N.O. XPLODE and I went with 1 1/2 scoops and I combined that with 50mg of 1,3 and once I got through my stretching
    and my warm up I was in the ZONE for a leg XPLOSION!

Quads- 1- Barbell Front Squats - 75x15/ 85x15/ 100x15/ 115x15/ 125x10/ 135x8/ 135x8/ 150x6

2- Barbell Lunges - 80x15/ 95x15/ 110x15/ 125x15/ 135x15

3- Barbell Hack Squats - 90x15/ 110x15/ 130x15/ 150x12
    Super Set

Hams - 1- Lying Leg Curls- 35x20/ 45x15/ (55x12/45x1235x12) (60x10/55x8/50x8/45x8/40x8/35x8/30x8) Strip Sets

2- Romanian Dead Lifts 10 sets of 10 with 30 sec rest between sets- 90x10/95x10/100x10/105x10/110x10
    115x10/120x10/125x10/130x10/140x10

I ran out of time or I would of did a hard ad workout but I'll make up for that the next time I train but one thing is for
    sure the 10 sets of 10 on the Romanian deads had me walking kind of funny the first few min after my workout but
    my hams had a nice pump from the 30 sec rest between sets. Once again N.O. XPLODE combined with the 1,3 had
    me energized and super focused and NO CRASH later in the day because the vitamin b that's in the XPLODE work well
    to keep you from crashing even after using 1.3 which is known for it's energy crash later in the day but the ingredients
    in XPLODE took care of that. I'm liking the NEW N.O. XPLODE and it's versatility when it comes to combining it with other
    ingredients.

shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000) shayantejani is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good stuff here. Keep it up buddy! NO-Xplode seems to be working really well for you.

focused and NO CRASH is NEVER a bad thing!! =)

really appreciate the detail in the thoughts on the product as well as your training sessions!
    ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great review! This has been my drink lately!
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

Originally Posted by EndoX View Post
    focused and NO CRASH is NEVER a bad thing!! =)

really appreciate the detail in the thoughts on the product as well as your training sessions!
    Yeah I'm really liking how I'm able to stack other products with it and I've really liked this PW on leg day
    where my workouts are a little longer but the stamina from N.O. XPLODE hasn't let me down.

Today was back/traps/abs day and I went with 1 1/2 scoops of N.O. XPLODE Blue Razz combined with 50 mg of 1,3 and
    once again this proved to an AWESOME combination. Today for back I was off from dead lifts and pull ups but I still hit the back
    from different angles and a good amount of volume.

First up I did pull downs to the front with long bar and I did strip sets on the last two sets, then it went with under grip pull downs
    wide grip, nothing fancy just straight sets, one arm dumbbell rows were next and I really man handled the 100's and I finished my
    back off with low cable rows with a short straight bar under grip and I held the peak contraction for a count of two.

Barbell Shrugs for my traps and a super set for my abs.

Back- Pull downs to the front - 90x20/ 110x15/ (130x15/110x10/100x10) (130x15/110x10/100x10)

Under Grip Pull Downs- 110x15/ 130x15/ 150x12/ 150x15

One Arm Dumbbell Rows- 50x15/ 60x12/ 70x10/ 80x8/ 90x8/ 100x8/ 100x8

Low Cable Rows - 70x15/ 80x15/ 100x10/ 110x10/ 120x8/

Traps- Barbell Shrugs- 110x20/ 130x20/ 160x15/ 180x15/ 200x12/ 220x10/ 230x8 / 230x8

Abs- 1- V- Ups with a 30lb dumbbell - 3 sets of 30 reps

Super Set

2- Cross Body Crunches - 3 sets of 30 reps

Overall a good workout with plenty of energy and the 1,3 really helps with the focus and intensity and the Blue Razz is still
    very enjoyable to drink and I'm one who never makes a big deal about taste when it comes to PW powders.

Today was another N.O. XPLODE workout and it was back/traps/abs and I went with another combo that worked GREAT with
    the N.O. XPLODE. I went with 1 heaping scoop of N.O. XPLODE and I added 1 cap of a stimulant called AMPitropin by Lecheek Nut.
    and is worked AWESOME together. The AMPitropin is 150mg caffeine, 100mg Pikatropin, and 300mg AMP-Citrate and the focus and
    smooth energy were on point and for back I went with weighted pullups, then 10 sets of 10 with 30 sec rest between sets on triangle
    pull downs, then T-Bar Rows, and some light dead lifts. Traps were next and I did dumbbell shrugs where the dumbbells were held in
    front of the body instead of the side and this hit's the traps a differently.

Back- Pull Ups- 18 reps/ 17 reps/ 20lb 9reps/ 30lb 8reps/ 30lb 6reps + 12 reps BW

Triangle Pull Downs 10 sets of 10- 105x10/110x10/115x10/120x10/120x10/125x10/130x10/135x10/140x10/140x10

T- Bar Rows- 75x15/ 100x10/ 125x6/ 150x6/ 150x6/ (150x6/125x6/100x6/75x12) Strip Set

Dead Lifts- 130x8/ 160x6/ 190x6/ 220x6/ 230x6/ 240x5/ 250x5/ 260x4

Traps- Dumbbell Shrugs Held In Front Of The Body- 55x20/ 65x15/ 75x15/ 85x15/ 85x15

Abs- 1- Hip Thrusts- 3 sets of 30 reps

2- Double Crunch to the side- 3 sets of 30 reps

3- Straight Arm Crunches - 3 sets of 30 reps

4- Leg Lifts - 3 sets of 30 reps

All ab work was done as a Giant Set with no rest between sets.

Another excellent N.O.XPLODE workout where by just combining the right ingredients with it makes for an XXXPLOSIVE WORKOUT

rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000) rey023 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's good to see you are enjoying your NOX as much as I am. Great stuff with awesome taste. Man you do like to mix those stim. Love how detailed you are in your description. Always a good read with details like that. Haven't tried your flavor. However I am finishing my log of two tubs of NOX taste cherry limeade. Tastes as well today as it did the day I started.
    Instagram : najgorszy_trener

---------------------------------------------------

BSN N.O. XPLODE Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163521171&p=1279272021#post1279272021

Xtend GO Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173086791

Pharma Freak Flex Freak Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163935191&p=1288263471#post1288263471

Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great review deft will try the new version....hated 2.0, which sucked bcuz I'm big BSN fan
    I train therefore I am

Originally Posted by rey023 View Post
    It's good to see you are enjoying your NOX as much as I am. Great stuff with awesome taste. Man you do like to mix those stim. Love how detailed you are in your description. Always a good read with details like that. Haven't tried your flavor. However I am finishing my log of two tubs of NOX taste cherry limeade. Tastes as well today as it did the day I started.
    The Blue Razz definitely taste good but that Cherry Limeade sounds like a winner and since N.O. XPLODE doesn't give you
    a huge energy rush which I like I'm able to combine certain stimulants with it to help the focus and energy boost in the beginning
    of the workout and then when the slower hitting version of caffeine which is used in the N.O. kicks in it last right throughout my
    workout which is what I like.

Originally Posted by Tcrow View Post
    Great review deft will try the new version....hated 2.0, which sucked bcuz I'm big BSN fan
    have you tried the new formula?
    ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.

Originally Posted by Tcrow View Post
    Like I mentioned in my review I wasn't a big fan of the 2.0 but the new version isn't bad and if you need a little bit more
    of a stimulant kick it's EASY to stack with other products.

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Like I mentioned in my review I wasn't a big fan of the 2.0 but the new version isn't bad and if you need a little bit more
    of a stimulant kick it's EASY to stack with other products.
    well said,thanks for the kind words!
    ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.