Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Illusional is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

weighted or bw ab workout?

I was wondering whats more effective on getting a nice 6 pack? I usually do weighend ab exercises but when I do less weight or just no weight at all and do high reps my abs burn more bit with weight its a different feeling. I thought of weighted exercises build more bulky abs that's why I did them because I don't want to have skin abs I always wanted popped out abs, not so big and nasty but you know what I mean.

redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redsfinnared is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    if u want bulky abs then only way is through progressive weight overload. same thing with any other muscle. u dont increase muscle mass doing non weighted chit

who knows why u dont feel burn with weight, maybe ur form is lacking when using weights, idk.

rimms is not very well liked. (-100) rimms is not very well liked. (-100) rimms is not very well liked. (-100) rimms is not very well liked. (-100) rimms is not very well liked. (-100) rimms is not very well liked. (-100) rimms is not very well liked. (-100) rimms is not very well liked. (-100) rimms is not very well liked. (-100) rimms is not very well liked. (-100) rimms is not very well liked. (-100)
    Like anything, how you're doing it is far less important than your diet. Your not going to see abs regardless of how hard you hit them if you have a layer of fat covering them. Put in the work in the kitchen first, gym second.

That being said there are plenty of bodyweight exercises that are more difficult (thus burning more) and more effective than weighted exercises. Try hanging lef raises or dragon flags. They'll both help your abs pop and strengthen your core more than anything

magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magician27 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if you build them up with heavy weight then you can see them at higher bodyfat.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do both, but emphasize weighted work. BW exercises can only do so much when you've been lifting for years and years...
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

KDG730 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG730 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG730 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG730 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG730 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG730 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG730 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG730 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG730 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG730 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG730 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Weighted always unless hanging knee raises. Cables work great as well as any plate move