Filthmonger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filthmonger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filthmonger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filthmonger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filthmonger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filthmonger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filthmonger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filthmonger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filthmonger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filthmonger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filthmonger will become famous soon enough. (+50)

The Everyman's guide to DUP training

http://www.healthylivingheavylifting...-guide-to-dup/

Whats the opinion on this incredibly simplistic DUP routine, doing the big 3, 3 times per week. Thinking about giving it a crack for my next bulk.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I can't see anything to complain about with that writeup.

My sig links to my own interpretation of DUP.

Filthmonger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filthmonger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filthmonger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filthmonger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filthmonger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filthmonger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filthmonger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filthmonger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filthmonger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filthmonger will become famous soon enough. (+50) Filthmonger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ill check it out, repped

NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000) NeverEnough89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It is a variant and people do run it that way. I have been running it with all three being the same day. So squat/bench/deadlift all at 75% for 3x8 and progressing in weight or reps/sets in the same day; rest then all at 60% for rest/recovery/form, rest again, and then a strength day with a couple 2x2 or 3x3 with an AMRAP at 85%ish. I'm getting lucky enough to have Arian write up my next cycle after my meet, so hopefully he wont kill me as I kinda did that to myself these past 12 weeks.

Check this link out, more posts there and some examples from Arian himself.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=165731531
    Meet lifts s/286 b/226 d/391 @175- Nov 2014
    Meet lifts s/430 b/308 d/496 @196 - Jul 2016
    Meet lifts s/451 b/337 d/540 @204 - Apr 2018

Training log http://tinyurl.com/ManletInASingletPt2
    IG:cody.wilson93kg poverty lifting footage

Thanks mate, reps

thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thesecondrei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just to clarify this is done with a training max of 90% of ones true 1rm like 5/3/1 right? That's what I inferred from the article as well as watching Laynes video.

BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thesecondrei View Post
    Just to clarify this is done with a training max of 90% of ones true 1rm like 5/3/1 right? That's what I inferred from the article as well as watching Laynes video.
    "Notes:

For the loading, take a conservative estimate of your one rep max ... then take 10% away from this to use for your max in this program"

BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000) BeauFlexington is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Filthmonger View Post
    ...this incredibly simplistic DUP routine, doing the big 3, 3 times per week.
    It's a pretty good article. Glad they kept it simple.

I do it as a Big 4, in pairs:

Day 1: DL + OHP
    Day 2: SQ + BP

... rotating 3 percentages/volumes:

Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
    Wk 1 70%
    4x8
    70%
    4x8
    _ 80%
    4-5x5
    80%
    4-5x5
    Wk 2 90%
    5x3
    90%
    5x3
    _ 70%
    4x8
    70%
    4x8
    Wk 3 80%
    4-5x5
    80%
    4-5x5
    _ 90%
    5x3
    90%
    5x3

Each day can add in a couple minor exercises/accessories as you see fit, simple volume like 3x8

bballjoey93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballjoey93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballjoey93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballjoey93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballjoey93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballjoey93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballjoey93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballjoey93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballjoey93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballjoey93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballjoey93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    file:///C:/Users/Joey/Desktop/D.U.P%20Spreadsheet.pdf

I have attached a link to my spreadsheet of the DUP style training program that I was thinking about running. If you have had any experience with this type of training I would love some feedback. I am used to high volume which is why I added some additional work on the 3 main days. I plan on running it 3 weeks then deloading the 4th week and adding weight to each lift or upping the 1RM percentage used for the movements. Also calves are a huge weakness so I don't have them Listed and will just destroy them when I feel suitable (4-5 Days a week).

Thank you!