Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I keep going unconscious, and when I get hauled off to the emergency room, I wake up with a blood sugar around 25-30 (very very low).

Three times it happened after extended, non-intentional fasting. The fourth time it happened 20 minutes after eating a bowl of oatmeal.

What is wrong with me? The docs around here aren't giving me much to work with. They blamed the last one on excessive caffeine consumption (80 mg.... from an energy drink). The third time they blamed on me taking 40mg lasix.

Registered User EnglandPrevails's Avatar
    EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by johnnycomehome View Post
    Originally Posted by EnglandPrevails View Post
    I am the Kwisatz Haderach sent to unite these two groups with my PhD biochem and (hopefully) MD soon. Haha!

In my experience though, I haven't seen this happen, at least in a serious way. People will joke around plenty, but I think that's just more of having a cheap laugh and resorting to stereotypes and it's not done maliciously.
    wut you speak hebrew ?
    No, sorry. The phrase is from a popular novel called "Dune" by Frank Herbert.

I know Arabic and I can count from 1-10 in Hebrew (my best friend in elementary school was from Israel) but beyond that I don't know any Hebrew.

entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Real doctors treat how many species?

FOR MEDICAL USE ONLY MareeWanna's Avatar
    MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is med school really that difficult or does it just require a lot of memorization?

Can I become a doctor if I have a good memory?
    #1 Warriors Hater
    2015-2016 Golden State Warriors *Biggest Chokers Of All Time*
    We Are One Against The Warriors

Cubs Fan since the 7th Inning of Game 7
    Go Cubs Go

EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000) EnglandPrevails is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NutritionKing View Post
    I keep going unconscious, and when I get hauled off to the emergency room, I wake up with a blood sugar around 25-30 (very very low).

Three times it happened after extended, non-intentional fasting. The fourth time it happened 20 minutes after eating a bowl of oatmeal.

What is wrong with me? The docs around here aren't giving me much to work with. They blamed the last one on excessive caffeine consumption (80 mg.... from an energy drink). The third time they blamed on me taking 40mg lasix.
    It's hard to answer that question for a student, particularly without examining you, getting a detailed physical and history, looking at the lab values, etc. For instance, are you a diabetic? Why do you take Lasix? What's your diet like?

Your best bet would be to see an endocrinologist, either directly or on referral from your primary care doctor, based on your insurance. The endocrinologist would probably be best placed to figure out what's going on and give you a definitive plan. In the meantime, before you make that appointment, I'd eat small sugary snacks every few hours if I were you, and I'd look into getting a medical ID that says hypoglycemia, so your care is not delayed if you ever faint again (although doing a dipstick is a fairly routine first step).

I hope you feel better man and sorry for not being able to provide you with anything definitive.

Somebody's Daughter girlscience's Avatar
    girlscience has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) girlscience has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) girlscience has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) girlscience has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) girlscience has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) girlscience has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) girlscience has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) girlscience has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) girlscience has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) girlscience has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) girlscience has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    are you a seawolf op?

Originally Posted by Flapjacko View Post
    People don't talk about it unless you are part of their clique and even then, they still don't talk about it unless your in the stoner clique. Its seen as cheating and people try to use it to justify why you do better than them on tests.

I wouldn't have ever known who the people who did it the first two years of med school had it not been a coincidence i overheard a conversation the last 2 weeks of basic sciences.
    well guess I'm in the stoner clique then loljk, I see what you're saying though

Originally Posted by TheFeels View Post
    Mirin dedication. Used to smash a 6th year med student. Brb in the library 12 hours a day. Used to creep me out when she got talking about how she loves surgery and seeing people cut open and seeing what everything is like inside. Slept with 1 eye open
    Originally Posted by 908 View Post
    what u get on the step broseph? I got a 193, think I can still match plastics?
    lmao

Originally Posted by entropy1 View Post
    Real doctors treat how many species?
    I'm not sure I understand the question. Physicians treat H. sapiens, so only one species. Is that what you were asking?

Originally Posted by MareeWanna View Post
    Is med school really that difficult or does it just require a lot of memorization?

Can I become a doctor if I have a good memory?
    Medical school is not exceptionally difficult. It's probably harder to become a pilot, for instance, but it's not easy to get into or to do well in, so the biggest issue is being motivated enough to put in the time and effort to get it done. A lot of memorization is involved, sure, but also a lot of thinking and dealing well with patients and senior doctors, and putting in the time. It helps if you have a good memory though!

Originally Posted by girlscience View Post
    are you a seawolf op?

well guess I'm in the stoner clique then loljk, I see what you're saying though

lmao
    Yeah, I was a Seawolf as an undergrad too. I still don't know what a Seawolf is, haha.

entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm not sure I understand the question. Physicians treat H. sapiens, so only one species. Is that what you were asking?
    Nah real doctors treat more than one

Vet4lyfe

woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BioDiver View Post
    Something I'm still trying to figure out: why do MDs and molecular/biochem/genetics PhDs hate each other so much? It's not a rivalry thing here, it seems like full blown hatred.

"MDs are too stupid for molecular/biochem."
    "PhD nerds couldn't handle medicine."

etc.

Maybe it's just the students *shrug*
    Gonna answer this despite only being a pharm brah. Doctors don't really had PhDs, but find their lack of people skills frustrating(mostly because of language barrier). Similarly many PhD's don't understand why what they consider basic chemistry is not something obvious to the Docs, and yet the doctors get paid bank while the phD's do all the work actually discovering new stuff.
    337 crew
    767 crew
    misc millionaire crew
    misc island will be purchased w/ 100th million crew
    currently CEO $30/day crew

Pokemoncel

Vet4lyfe
    I respect veterinarians. In the US, I think it's harder to get into veterinary school than it is medical school. That said, I find caring for human beings to be more "meaningful" to me, but there's plenty of people who would be devastated if something happened to their pet, so you're doing a hugely important service too.

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hoenomo View Post
    lol look at this sanctimonious ******* try to tell everybody how we should vibe and think

then brags about how competitive he is, lmao.

insecure as fuark - plz go
    He's offering solid advice about mindset. I don't see anything braggadocious about his posts except for the first one which I assume was in jest.

Eat a Snickers, hoenomo.

Also, I agree that PM&R is a hidden gem of a field and one of the new "ROAD" specialties.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Etiology of Aquagenic Urticaria?
    "There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. "
    Hippocrates

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT GROUP--♥♥--♥♥--

** GreekyBeth Appreciation Crew **

Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm not actually a medical school student, I've been frauding this entire time.
    Its my thyroid

Misc M.D.

CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Toasting
    Owl sweaters inside her luggage you gotta love it

Shiverin' since '92 Mr.PissShivers's Avatar
    Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.PissShivers has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How important is taking vitamin D and fishoil?
    OLD MOVIE CREW

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NutritionKing View Post

consider adrenal insufficiency. low aldosterone can cause low bp and fainting. Lasix will have compounded the effect. This can contribute to hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar). did your unintentional fasts involves insufficient water and salt? if you are deficient in aldosterone your body may not have been able to cope.

speak to you Dr. I did this stuff 2 years ago, but haven't needed to go over it.
    Real eyes Realize Real lies.

Dentist 2015

iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iRelentless has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What has kept you motivated to get to this point and continue through med school?

I'm currently a pre-dental student and have a 3.85 gpa but man I really fricking hate school and just want to quit it all and feel it is all so pointless working so hard. Like I know I can do it and I'm smart but I lack motivation and have an abundance of laziness

TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CelphCrowned View Post
    How to I fix my limp dinx? Took pure DMAA and after that my sex drive died, also my boner only gets to 60%.. Ive had this for 3weeks..

Reps if you cure me
    this..
    **Los Angeles MISC Crew**

Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    did OP die in Med School?
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.
    Political Science, Criminal Law (B.A)

Michigan Wolverines | Atlanta Falcons

amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Vet4lyfe
    Lol no thanks Jeff
    Mod Neg Survivor Crew

Misc Med Crew

Originally Posted by Mr.PissShivers View Post
    How important is taking vitamin D and fishoil?
    Obviously, follow the recommendations of your doctor. In general, a lot of people are Vitamin D deficient so it can't hurt to take a Vitamin D supplement. One of the few things that will usually come up low is when you get labs for Vitamin D. Fish oil is of dubious value for routine supplementation.

Originally Posted by iRelentless View Post
    What has kept you motivated to get to this point and continue through med school?

I'm currently a pre-dental student and have a 3.85 gpa but man I really fricking hate school and just want to quit it all and feel it is all so pointless working so hard. Like I know I can do it and I'm smart but I lack motivation and have an abundance of laziness
    I wouldn't say I'm that motivated. I just don't like to fail, but I'm probably lazier than the average person. Great job with your GPA and keep up the good work. In general, the better your grades, the more options you'll have after you graduate, so don't slack now. That said, I had a lot of fun in college and it's one of the best times to easily meet new and interesting people, so take advantage of that as best you can.

Originally Posted by Godyssey View Post
    did OP die in Med School?
    Nah. I did have the day off though, thanks snow, but all good things come to an end and I have a pretty busy day tomorrow. Still have to do some reading.

amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amazingmuzmo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MakeABanana View Post
    He's offering solid advice about mindset. I don't see anything braggadocious about his posts except for the first one which I assume was in jest.

Eat a Snickers, hoenomo.

Also, I agree that PM&R is a hidden gem of a field and one of the new "ROAD" specialties.
    SHHHHHH stop telling everyone about PM&R you *******
    Mod Neg Survivor Crew

Misc Med Crew

FaustBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FaustBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FaustBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FaustBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FaustBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FaustBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FaustBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FaustBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FaustBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FaustBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FaustBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've never felt like med school was special or something to brag about (I get my MD title in 5 months, going for internal medicine next year)
    But when I talk about how I'm in medschool people will assume I'm a arrogant ****.

Do you get those vibes?
    How is your dating life *outside* your med school social circle?
    ++Positive Crew++

Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Obviously, follow the recommendations of your doctor. In general, a lot of people are Vitamin D deficient so it can't hurt to take a Vitamin D supplement. One of the few things that will usually come up low is when you get labs for Vitamin D. Fish oil is of dubious value for routine supplementation.

I wouldn't say I'm that motivated. I just don't like to fail, but I'm probably lazier than the average person. Great job with your GPA and keep up the good work. In general, the better your grades, the more options you'll have after you graduate, so don't slack now. That said, I had a lot of fun in college and it's one of the best times to easily meet new and interesting people, so take advantage of that as best you can.

Nah. I did have the day off though, thanks snow, but all good things come to an end and I have a pretty busy day tomorrow. Still have to do some reading.
    whats the longest you've ever studied in one session?
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.

BareMinimum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    someone told me to stop masturbating because i was going to eventually lose the sensitivity there, is that person right?

Ktraybae is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ktraybae is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ktraybae is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ktraybae is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ktraybae is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ktraybae is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ktraybae is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ktraybae is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ktraybae is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ktraybae is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ktraybae is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hear about it sometimes but I've never taken anything or seen anyone take it myself, so I doubt it's too prevalent.

I do see some people who live on caffeine (coffee or caffeine pills) or energy drinks, and those are stimulants, but I haven't seen anyone take prescription medications.

In my opinion, it's unnecessary.
    That rings pretty false. Have multiple friends finishing and finished with med school. Just about everyone they knew, including themselves, had a prescription for ********. My brother finished law school last year, graduated from Harvard and Yale undergrad. He doesn't use (he doesn't even drink), but most of his peers used. My husband worked in LA at a doctoral program for a year, almost everyone he met there used ********.
    Past: D1 Track Star
    Currently: Grad Student/Head Coach/Teacher/Sloot

Check out my log! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165200161

Op come back
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.