Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well if thats how you want to define evidence, who is to say that the 'big bang' wasn't made by a creator? There is a probability that it could've been (following your logic).

also ded at wikipedia isnt a valid source, I'm listing the fallacy you are committing in each post you fool

inb4 ad hominem

TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    If it is a playing card, then the fact that it's a playing card suggests that it could very well be a king or queen based on probability. That, my friend, is evidence. I guess it depends on how you define "evidence", right?

Wikipedia is not a valid source for argument.
    thats one of the most well known logical fallacies and one you're committing, no need for the tired old nonsense about wikipedia.

what level of education did you reach, srs. do you have a science based degree?
    Raw lifts (stronger every week):

deadlift off blocks: 620lb
    front squat: 400lb
    push press: 230lb
    strict press: 200lb
    yoke walk; 730lb
    farmers walk: 315lb each hand
    pause incline: 225lb for reps
    pause bench: 280lb
    one hand dumbbell clean and press: 130lb

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This possibility translates to evidence. Therefore, you're wrong.

I've heard the absence of evidence bs a million times. It is not a valid defense to a evidence-less belief. The burden of proof is on you, not I.
    /thread
    Brb- possibility equals evidence

Brb- acting like there is no possibility that God exists

Brb- lol wut
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post

Brb- lol wut
    lmao I think at this point it's fair to say he has no idea what he is even writing

TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Meadey View Post
    lmao I think at this point it's fair to say he has no idea what he is even writing
    atheists never do, they just start with an obsessive belief theyve already decided (god isnt real!!!!!) and work backward from there. They literally can't debate because of this.

yoke walk; 730lb

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TaxusBaccata View Post
    atheists never do, they just start with an obsessive belief theyve already decided (god isnt real!!!!!) and work backward from there. They literally can't debate because of this.
    Fun fact: I'm a Christian.

I enjoy playing the part of an Atheist. The Atheist character I'm playing ITT is still not convinced of anything. You cannot compare playing cards to God. Completely illogical.

And to answer the science based degree question, I am in school for a bachelors in Biological Sciences.
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post

Brb- lol wut
    Possibility? Yes. However, you cannot compare a deck of cards to an all knowing creator.
    What we know for certain:
    -There is a deck of cards.
    -In a deck of cards, we know there is a queen and king.

What we know for certain in the world:
    -We are here.
    -We aren't sure of any existence in God.

Again, it is scientifically illogical to to believe in a God when you have no evidence to back it up. Scientifically, if there is no evidence, then it does not exist.
    Last edited by RainingBlood; 01-27-2015 at 03:25 PM.

Location: Hartlepool, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I live the no fuks given life. Been on both sides numerous times and came to the conclusion it's pointless thinking about this crap.

Facts are facts, no one can prove or disprove gods.

By all means have your own beliefs but don't shove it down people's throats and this goes for both sides.
    Training Clips: https://www.instagram.com/danhutch96/

I enjoy playing the part of an Atheist. The Atheist character I'm playing ITT is still not convinced of anything. You cannot compare playing cards to God. Completely illogical.

And to answer the science based degree question, I am in school for a bachelors in Biological Sciences.
    noone in here is trying to convince you of anything. All i've done is pointed out the flaws and fallacies in your arguments

RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    noone in here is trying to convince you of anything. All i've done is pointed out the flaws and fallacies in your arguments
    There were 0 flaws and fallacies pointed out. All you did was compare the origin of the world to a deck of cards. One more time: That is completely illogical.

Possibility? Yes. However, you cannot compare a deck of cards to an all knowing creator.
    What we know for certain:
    -There is a deck of cards.
    -In a deck of cards, we know there is a queen and king.

What we know for certain in the world:
    -We are here.
    -We aren't sure of any existence in God.

Again, it is scientifically logical to to believe in a God when you have no evidence to back it up. Scientifically, if there is no evidence, then it does not exist.
    youve ignored my question about your education, have another try

yoke walk; 730lb

anonymous
    either trolling or NEVER seen an atheist debate before lmfao
    99% of us were christian before so clearly didnt start w the assumption that there is no god.
    and i know zero atheists irl who follow "hard atheism" which is where they assert there is no god.
    ive never seen an atheist struggle in a debate 100% srs

youve ignored my question about your education, have another try
    I answered it right in your quote.

Have another read, kid.

There were 0 flaws and fallacies pointed out. All you did was compare the origin of the world to a deck of cards. One more time: That is completely illogical.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...rmal_fallacies

first one

and I never once compared the two I created a paradoxical event using your own logic.

assuming that a claim is true because it has not been or cannot be proven false
    You are assuming that a claim is true while it has not been proven.

You are assuming that a claim is true while it has not been proven.
    no i never once did that, i suggest you reread the thread

no i never once did that, i suggest you reread the thread
    So you're telling me you are an Atheist?
    The whole point of this debate (that you're losing terribly btw) is that you are trying to make evidence of evidence of lack of evidence to believe in God. In essence, you regard something as "true" when there is no evidence to back it up.

Lets use an algebraic formula to help you understand.

If God= Evidence+Faith, and we divide by Faith, we get:

God/Faith= Evidence.

Faith and God do not equal evidence.

In the mathematics community, we call this a "no solution".

anonymous
    he is atheist. he doesnt believe in a god but for some ****ing reason claims to only be agnostic lmao

that has nothing to do with what you have said, please stop avoiding the issue lmao

you have claimed that god does not exist because there is no evidence which is a logical fallacy. Your whole argument is based around a logical inconsistency.

Originally Posted by Silverback1996 View Post
    he is atheist. he doesnt believe in a god but for some ****ing reason claims to only be agnostic lmao
    So why the fuk is the theist arguing for the Atheist's sake and the Agnostic for the Theist's sake...
    that has nothing to do with what you have said, please stop avoiding the issue lmao

you have claimed that god does not exist because there is no evidence which is a logical fallacy. Your whole argument is based around a logical inconsistency.
    See the formula I made for you up above.

you cant even do basic algebra please stop

x = y+z and dividing by z we get

x/z = y?

you cant even do basic algebra please stop

x = y+z and dividing by z we get

x/z = y?
    Honestly, if I were you, I would have subtracted Z on each side to isolate Y by itself. Just a tip.

Honestly, if I were you, I would have subtracted Z on each side to isolate Y by itself. Just a tip.
    which still doesnt lead to the trainwreck of a solution you got

ITT: we take incorrect algebra lessons from a biological science major who doesnt know what a logical fallacy is

which still doesnt lead to the trainwreck of a solution you got
    You're the one who divided, my man.

Anyways, have we established that there is no logical fallacy ITT yet? The only one in here is my penis, which is a logical Phallus, see?

If God= Evidence+Faith, and we divide by Faith, we get:

God/Faith= Evidence.

Faith and God do not equal evidence.

In the mathematics community, we call this a "no solution".
    really? it was me?

Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Silverback1996 View Post
    He strikes again
    Clean and jerk: 242
    Snatch: 176

koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i like this
    <Made by Koloxoid>

I have posted the link explaining the fallacy you have based your argument around twice now, if you choose to ignore it then i cant help ya

I have posted the link explaining the fallacy you have based your argument around twice now, if you choose to ignore it then i cant help ya
    And I countered your link with my logical phallus.

right

right
    A majority of your **** ITT is circlejerk type bs. No new arguments were made. No points were proven. Just a same old challenge this, argue that. As an Atheist, I found a lot of the **** in here completely inaccurate.

Also, you lack math skills, fukboi