EdwardFit06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwardFit06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwardFit06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwardFit06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwardFit06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwardFit06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwardFit06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwardFit06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwardFit06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwardFit06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwardFit06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question First Time that I will use Hydroxcut Hardcore Elite

Hey there well I just got my 100pills of Hydroxcut but I am wondering how should I use anda take it and consume it properly, I don't want to take less than what it need to be and not more than what is safe, anyway I would like to kniw if this fat burner will really burn the fat my fat percentage is of 18% and I was wondering if This woulf help me reduce it, but HOW should I take it daily and when(before workout before breakfast ¿WHEN?), anyway I hope you could help me

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EdwardFit06 View Post
    Hey there well I just got my 100pills of Hydroxcut but I am wondering how should I use anda take it and consume it properly, I don't want to take less than what it need to be and not more than what is safe, anyway I would like to kniw if this fat burner will really burn the fat my fat percentage is of 18% and I was wondering if This woulf help me reduce it, but HOW should I take it daily and when(before workout before breakfast ¿WHEN?), anyway I hope you could help me
    No.
    No supplements will do the work for you. YOU have to do it by following a proper training/diet routine.
    I would hold off on the fat burner until you have these down first.

yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yoojungl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    No.
    No supplements will do the work for you. YOU have to do it by following a proper training/diet routine.
    ^^ agree with this, supplements will work if you properly have your diet and workout down.
    MuscleTech Representative

*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*

derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    No.
    Best advice you will get right here^^^

There is no magic pill or supplment that does the work for you. You have to have a solid foundation (diet/training plan) to get the most out of your supplments. Once you have that down then you can incorporate supplments otherwise you'll be wasting money
    Never give up

Fight for what YOU believe in

Push past the threshold

Pain is only temporary, but glory last a lifetime

Instagram: @dp_808

EdwardFit06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwardFit06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwardFit06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwardFit06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwardFit06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwardFit06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwardFit06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwardFit06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwardFit06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwardFit06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EdwardFit06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by derickp38 View Post
    Best advice you will get right here^^^

There is no magic pill or supplment that does the work for you. You have to have a solid foundation (diet/training plan) to get the most out of your supplments. Once you have that down then you can incorporate supplments otherwise you'll be wasting money
    Sorry to everyone I should be more specific, I eat properly yes I follow a strict diet in August was when I decide to transform my body, so I have been doing it in August I was 198 pounds and my fat percentage was 28.4% so I have been doing it pretty well, and I have ever been against supplements but this time I decide to get a little help, I still doing strict diet excercise 5 times per week and this time I will take for the first time this fat burners and whey protein but with the fat burners I have doubts of when should I take it and how many and if this pills(HHE) will support and help me to drop my fat percentage.[Actually I am 154 pounds and 18%]

IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    for like the 10th time... follow the directions on the label for hydroxycut hardcore elite.
    ••• Xtend Representative •••

⇒Xtend Store Link <http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/sv.htm>