BerserkrRage93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Research Into Bodybuilding

Hey ladies,

I'm doing my university psychology dissertation on bodybuilding, which is reliant on me being able to distribute a survey to as many bodybuilders as possible (18+ years old and active in bodybuilding for at least 6 months). This research has the potential to be published as a scientific article if executed well and with enough participants. This could be very beneficial for furthering our knowledge of bodybuilding. It would be very kind and helpful if you could take just 10 minutes out of your day (when I filled out the pilot study, it only took me 5 minutes) to fill in this survey and pass it along to any other bodybuilders you know or know of.

aber.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/bodybuilding-survey

I know this is probably not the relevant thread to be posting this in, however, I do need to collect data from as many bodybuilders as possible and this is potentially the only thread some of you will look at.

Thank you in advance!

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Done. Interesting survey. i would like to see the finished product, please post it when you are done. Would be a good read I think, even if it doesnt get published. Good Luck.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhenley164 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Completed. Let us know how you get on.

Wales in winter - brrrrrr, bet that's cold