Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BreakUpBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakUpBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakUpBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakUpBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakUpBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakUpBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakUpBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakUpBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakUpBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakUpBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakUpBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Why do extroverted brahs usually hate on introverted ones? (srs)

It seems that extroverted brahs have this unfounded, irrational hate for introverts. It's like they can't stand that some people may simply LIKE to be alone, brahs.

This is prevalent on the Misc as well. "FA *******". Okay. What if that brah is alone on purpose, because he finds others to be a distraction?

I never had anyone call me names, because I am very outspoken (which often gives off the illusion of being extroverted), but many of my football teammates, for example, would always hate on the quiet kids and call them losers. I thought they were cool and interdasting as fuark.

What if I'd rather lift or read a book about trading than go to parties? Why the hate on that lifestyle? I CAN go to parties, and I CAN make friends, but what if I don't WANT to? I'm just wondering why you brahs care so much.

maxchilton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxchilton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxchilton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxchilton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxchilton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxchilton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxchilton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxchilton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxchilton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxchilton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxchilton has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    because those introverted *******s are too fcking quiet.
    **I <3 Taylor Swift crew**
    **Taylor Swift for President Crew**
    **Taylor Swift creeper/stalker crew**
    **Imagines life together with Taylor Swift Crew**
    **Fap 3 times a day thinking about Taylor Swift crew**
    **Would sniff hard as fck if Taylor Swift ever walk by me crew**
    **Named my right hand Taylor Swift so I can say I fck Taylor Swift every night crew**
    **Taylor Swift, please respond crew**

Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You sound gay srs

theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You are thinking about this way too much.

wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    extroverts and feelers are needy *******s who can't stand that someone might be outside of the extrovert/feeler paradigm and constantly want to "correct you" or whatever

BreakUpBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakUpBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakUpBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakUpBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakUpBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakUpBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakUpBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakUpBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakUpBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakUpBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BreakUpBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wulpurgis View Post
    extroverts and feelers are needy *******s who can't stand that someone might be outside of the extrovert/feeler paradigm and constantly want to "correct you" or whatever
    That's what I've been thinking, brah (INTJ Alien Race Checking In). All extroverts I know try and tear down my wall, trying to "fix" me. Not happening.

Registered User ralphlaurenbrah's Avatar
    ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ralphlaurenbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The true is answer is that most people are dumb as fuk. Srs. That's why. They can't think outside of their own experiences and take your perspective for even one second. Really pathetic imo.

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Introvert checking in

Don't give 2 schits about what people think. I don't feel the need to flap my gums consistently just to hear myself talk srs

Originally Posted by ralphlaurenbrah View Post
    The true is answer is that most people are dumb as fuk. Srs. That's why. They can't think outside of their own experiences and take your perspective for even one second. Really pathetic imo.
    Pretty much this. Oh wait, this person isn't 100% exactly like them and doesn't share their world view? They're fuking stupid, ignorant, I'm better, they're missing out, etc. It doesn't occur to certain people that everyone is different.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

And it's not like they just think this way. I feel like most go out of their way to "shame" introverts.

SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SerBcN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    People is ignorant as to what it means to be an introvert. It doesn't mean that you have to be shy, or that you don't want any social interaction or that you are socially awkward. To me an introvert is someone who shines and reach true potential when they are by themselves and work better when they are left alone. Sadly, society even alredy in school teach us to work in groups and to be an extrovert, because simply they are majority and it's all built for them. I'm a clear introvert and I say it with no shame, I'm at my office right now, alone, noone bothering me and that's how I do my job properly.

greenanole will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenanole will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenanole will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenanole will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenanole will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenanole will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenanole will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenanole will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenanole will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenanole will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenanole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    short answer

They don't hate you. Stop being an insecure FA *******. (semi srs)
    recovering dreamer bulker crew
    wheel spin crew
    125 lb -> 163 -> 120

AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AshWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by maxchilton View Post
    because those introverted *******s are too fcking smart.

fixed *******
    Every man should be able to crush offenders penis using his rock solid glutes if he is victim of anal assault attempt

B/S/D: 315/365x5/525

Location: In the bowels of Hel, ......., Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Its funny because from my experience introverts are the ones hating and are extremely judgemental while extroverts just do their own things

Originally Posted by SerBcN View Post
    People is ignorant as to what it means to be an introvert. It doesn't mean that you have to be shy, or that you don't want any social interaction or that you are socially awkward. To me an introvert is someone who shines and reach true potential when they are by themselves and work better when they are left alone. Sadly, society even alredy in school teach us to work in groups and to be an extrovert, because simply they are majority and it's all built for them. I'm a clear introvert and I say it with no shame, I'm at my office right now, alone, noone bothering me and that's how I do my job properly.
    Oh, yes, at school it's brutal. Can't stand group projects. I always just ended up telling the other members that they're stupid, getting the right answer myself, and having someone else present it.

Speaking and communication IS important, don't get me wrong, but schools shouldn't punish introverts for not being charismatic.

Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000) Dxohamah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BreakUpBrah View Post
    All extroverts I know try and tear down my wall, trying to "fix" me. Not happening.
    you just described my life.

Originally Posted by THHOR View Post
    Its funny because from my experience introverts are the ones hating and are extremely judgemental while extroverts just do their own things
    I dunno what experiences you've had, but I've literally had people YELL at me, telling me to be more social. If I wasn't a calm and collected nonchalant person, I'd have taken their heads off with my devastating right hook, srs.

TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mwc

You're perfect the way I am- phoenix9369

if you don't love me when i'm sweaty, you don't deserve me when i'm dry- phoenix9369

Tellit is love. Tellit is life- Tweedurr

Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Introversion/Extroversion describes the way we sharpen our mental focus and energy so that we can progress our thoughts towards solution. When faced with a problem, an introvert reflects upon it and tries to draw conclusions based on objective reality. An extrovert talks about it, and gauges the reactions of the listeners to try and narrow in on solutions. These are the processes that provide us with energy and help us focus on solutions; it is part of our problem solving process. This is why an introvert will be exhausted after a social engagement, and kept awake by his thoughts at night. And why the opposite is true for an extrovert.

So my point is, that an extrovert complains to you about introverted individuals because it is a foreign concept to them. It is a "problem" that they want to understand, and so they talk about it. It is the exact same thing that you are doing right now, but you are handling it in an introverted fashion. You notice that the extroverted reaction is foreign to you, and so you are trying to understand it. You just do it with more personally reflective means. The reason you see extroverts "obsessing" over things, is because that is how they solve problems, and how they begin to understand new concepts. It is a very helpful process for them, and you can indeed speed up the process by talking with them about these things. Once they feel as if they have reached a real conclusion, they will no longer feel the need to talk about it.

We are indeed all different brahs. There is just a large INTJ following on these boards (myself included), which makes it hard to understand these other perspectives.

Evening7 is just really nice. (+1000) Evening7 is just really nice. (+1000) Evening7 is just really nice. (+1000) Evening7 is just really nice. (+1000) Evening7 is just really nice. (+1000) Evening7 is just really nice. (+1000) Evening7 is just really nice. (+1000) Evening7 is just really nice. (+1000) Evening7 is just really nice. (+1000) Evening7 is just really nice. (+1000) Evening7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hate us cause they anus.
    Русский crew
    Viking Crew

aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aztecpenguin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's what I've been thinking, brah (INTJ Alien Race Checking In). All extroverts I know try and tear down my wall, trying to "fix" me. Not happening.
    Lol, INTJ; one of the least common MBTI types and I only see INTJ making threads whilst including that they're INTJ. I'm also INTJ btw

Originally Posted by aztecpenguin View Post
    Lol, INTJ; one of the least common MBTI types and I only see INTJ making threads whilst including that they're INTJ. I'm also INTJ btw
    Because we are master race (but nobody knows it, and we're master race on our own planet).

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because being able to interact is needed to suceed in society. Without developing certain social skills, one will certainely fail. That's why extroversion is the desired trait in Wetern culture.

Don't think its bashing honestly. Most people just wanna help by calling the others to get out. They just aren't sensible about it.

Location: In the bowels of Hel, ......., Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dunno what experiences you've had, but I've literally had people YELL at me, telling me to be more social. If I wasn't a calm and collected nonchalant person, I'd have taken their heads off with my devastating right hook, srs.
    Maybe they like you and want to hang out with you more often? People in general get hurt when someone doesn't want to be around them much, extroverts probably just take it personally and think the introverts dislike them

Originally Posted by I3igAl View Post
    Because being able to interact is needed to suceed in society. Without developing certain social skills, one will certainely fail. That's why extroversion is the desired trait in Wetern culture.

Don't think its bashing honestly. Most people just wanna help by calling the others to get out. They just aren't sensible about it.
    Yeah this

Originally Posted by I3igAl View Post

I am ABLE to interact. I don't NEED to, though. Also, it certainly is not needed. It makes it harder being shy and lacking social skills, but not impossible.

Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by aztecpenguin View Post
    Because the nature of a message board attracts the INTJ personality type. There will be a much greater population of INTJ's here than there will be in the general population. And because INTJ's are extremely reflective upon their own personalities, they obsess over the implications of such things, and bias themselves into thinking it is indeed the "master race," based on influential INTJs in history, or based on predicted lifestyle outcomes, etc. It gives them a sense of placement, and a comfort that they are understood to have a potential for influence. INTJs very much want to have influence, so even being typecast as the INTJ provides a sense of achievement (even if there isn't any), hence why they feel a desire to proclaim it to the world, and why you ended your post stating that you were an INTJ, and probably why I stated the same thing in mine. However, I test reasonably close to INTP too.

Originally Posted by Brad155 View Post
    Because the nature of a message board attracts the INTJ personality type. There will be a much greater population of INTJ's here than there will be in the general population. And because INTJ's are extremely reflective upon their own personalities, they obsess over the implications of such things, and bias themselves into thinking it is indeed the "master race," based on influential INTJs in history, or based on predicted lifestyle outcomes, etc. It gives them a sense of placement, and a comfort that they are understood to have a potential for influence. INTJs very much want to have influence, so even being typecast as the INTJ provides a sense of achievement (even if there isn't any), hence why they feel a desire to proclaim it to the world, and why you ended your post stating that you were an INTJ, and probably why I stated the same thing in mine. However, I test reasonably close to INTP too.
    Fuark, this is actually very accurate, srs. Reps for you. I desire nothing more than to have influence. Why? Because I know that I'd do great things with that influence. That is one of the reasons why I live a minimalist lifestyle and why I'm so interested in wanting to learning about trading and investing. I want to save money, open a business, and eventually make enough to make a PMC, srs.

World domination will be mine, brahs, srs. Kevin Spacey from AW is my new inspiration, srs.

ishpart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ishpart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ishpart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ishpart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ishpart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ishpart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ishpart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ishpart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ishpart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ishpart has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ishpart has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Simply put people don't like or feel threatened by those who are different than they are.

TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TellitAgain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i don't hate on introverted people but i can't imagine what it would be like to just be passive in life while it passes you by. i guess it would be like lurking on the misc without making any contributions.
    mwc

You're perfect the way I am- phoenix9369

if you don't love me when i'm sweaty, you don't deserve me when i'm dry- phoenix9369

Tellit is love. Tellit is life- Tweedurr

Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by maxchilton View Post
    because those introverted *******s are too fcking quiet.
    i dont hate them, it is just annoying when they won't talk in the slightest