Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Terrrible, gross stomach stretch marks ruining motivation. Does ANYONE have these?

Hey guys

I am extremely depressed over the deformed state of my body, especially my stomach. I have these severe marks from only 15 lbs of weight gain, which really surprises and unnerves me.

I am getting leaner but my lower stomach will always be a wrinkly sack of skin. Does anyone else look like this? Can you post pictures?

Batarangs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How long have you had those marks? I highly doubt they're permanent.

Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Broadcaster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Batarangs View Post
    How long have you had those marks? I highly doubt they're permanent.
    Almost three years now. How bad do they look?

pokpokpok will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokpokpok will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokpokpok will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokpokpok will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokpokpok will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokpokpok will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokpokpok will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokpokpok will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokpokpok will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokpokpok will become famous soon enough. (+50) pokpokpok will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cardio and tan

Originally Posted by pokpokpok View Post
    cardio and tan
    have you seen any guys with these sort of marks?

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My ex had them, but closer to the sides. The only thing I wondered about them was how he got them since back then I wasn't into weight lifting so I didn't realize guys could get them by gaining a small amount of weight quickly...I thought it needed to be far more weight.

Beyond that, they didn't bother me in any way. I never even asked him about them just out of curiosity. They were such a huge non-factor that I didn't care. And they detracted from his appearance.

These days if I see stretch marks on a guy that is in good shape, I try to think positively about it. Whether they were overweight and lost weight or whether they are a lifter and doing bulk/cut cycles....I just assume they are positive...a sign of progress.
    Workout Log / Chat thread...Embrace the Dragon: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169711903

"If you truly seek understanding, then first, empty your cup!" – Unknown

*** Squat Quitter Crew ***
    *** Dragon Flags Crew ***

Originally Posted by Artemis00 View Post
    My ex had them, but closer to the sides. The only thing I wondered about them was how he got them since back then I wasn't into weight lifting so I didn't realize guys could get them by gaining a small amount of weight quickly...I thought it needed to be far more weight.

Beyond that, they didn't bother me in any way. I never even asked him about them just out of curiosity. They were such a huge non-factor that I didn't care. And they detracted from his appearance.

These days if I see stretch marks on a guy that is in good shape, I try to think positively about it. Whether they were overweight and lost weight or whether they are a lifter and doing bulk/cut cycles....I just assume they are positive...a sign of progress.
    Thanks so much for responding. How bad are mine. Do you think they're very noticeable and detracting? I usually have more hair there to cover them up. I have them on my chest arms armpits and sides. I makes me so incredibly depressed

Originally Posted by Artemis00 View Post
    And they detracted from his appearance.
    I guess that's the part I'm afraid of

Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Artemis00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Broadcaster View Post
    I guess that's the part I'm afraid of
    I apologize about that. I missed the contraction...unfortunately I find I do that way too often. I meant "They didn't detract from his appearance".

Yours aren't bad and are very similar to what my ex's had...just the placement is different. He also had a few on his arms as well. As I said before, I really didn't think about them other than curious about how he got them. But they didn't effect my attraction to him at all. To me they just aren't a factor, plus I have a scar of my own so I certainly wouldn't judge anyone based on a few stretch marks or a scar. Nobody is flawless. Now that I have a better understanding of how they are caused...they are even less of a factor to me cause I don't even have any curiosity around them.

And I can honestly say, I don't recall ever hearing any other woman say to me..."ewe he is gross cause he has stretch marks". And if you find any woman that is that superficial that stretch marks would bother her, you don't want to waste your time with her.

Try not to worry about them (I know...easier said than done).
    Workout Log / Chat thread...Embrace the Dragon: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169711903

"If you truly seek understanding, then first, empty your cup!" – Unknown

*** Squat Quitter Crew ***
    *** Dragon Flags Crew ***

evanevanevan will become famous soon enough. (+50) evanevanevan will become famous soon enough. (+50) evanevanevan will become famous soon enough. (+50) evanevanevan will become famous soon enough. (+50) evanevanevan will become famous soon enough. (+50) evanevanevan will become famous soon enough. (+50) evanevanevan will become famous soon enough. (+50) evanevanevan will become famous soon enough. (+50) evanevanevan will become famous soon enough. (+50) evanevanevan will become famous soon enough. (+50) evanevanevan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    groce

Alpha As Fuking Fuk bigdogfarmhand's Avatar
    bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigdogfarmhand has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by pokpokpok View Post
    cardio and tan
    Yes
    Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.

Originally Posted by evanevanevan View Post
    groce
    Ugh i knew it. so phuckin depressing. You guys are SO lucky to have normal skin.

MIscBrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MIscBrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MIscBrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MIscBrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MIscBrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MIscBrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MIscBrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MIscBrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MIscBrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MIscBrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MIscBrah69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've honestly seen alot worse. Especially the deep ones that look like slice marks lol. Had a buddy who had sagging skin on his stomach like that and after a year of hard work the guy is ripped and has abs. You cant even tell he had saggy skin.

tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000) tamu2005 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Broadcaster View Post
    Ugh i knew it. so phuckin depressing. You guys are SO lucky to have normal skin.
    I don't have pictures from back then on purpose. a few years ago I lost about 80 pounds from 260 down to 175-180.

I had worse stretch marks, and hated them. Over time they have faded and I can barely see them. As I have gained muscle and time has passed, my skin has tightened up.

Give it time and be consistent.

You're going to make it.

Originally Posted by MIscBrah69 View Post
    I've honestly seen alot worse. Especially the deep ones that look like slice marks lol. Had a buddy who had sagging skin on his stomach like that and after a year of hard work the guy is ripped and has abs. You cant even tell he had saggy skin.
    well I also took this in side lighting to highlight all of the indents. In normal lighting they're not as bad I guess.

So the general consensus is, mine are pretty normal/not that bad?

They're three years old

adrenaline99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrenaline99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrenaline99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrenaline99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrenaline99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrenaline99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrenaline99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrenaline99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrenaline99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrenaline99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adrenaline99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You need to get leaner, that's all. Everything will tighten up.

johnmkillian is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnmkillian is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnmkillian is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnmkillian is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnmkillian is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnmkillian is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnmkillian is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnmkillian is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnmkillian is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnmkillian is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnmkillian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hard to tell from my pictures.
    But I have them.

Everywhere. Mostly from my Huge stomach and chest I once had.

One thing you're going to have to face. That it's punishment for being heavy or gaining muscle too fast. It's genetic!

However. You'd be surprised. Muscular Models and Bodybuilders have toooons of them. They just tan, spray and photoshop them out.

Good news though.
    When I was at my leanest. I honestly had no excess skin on my stomach. No water to pudge it out. It was literally taught and have no wrinkles. Tanning helps reduce visibility.

But the issue is greater than that.
    If you have them. Oh well. Own them.
    Don't fall for a superficial standard that is pushed on us to make us jump to surgery or pills.

Then change your mindset.

Sure I have stretch marks.
    But will that even matter when I'm the biggest monster in the room?
    When I have 21' arms and boulder shoulders.
    When I have abs and insane legs?
    Seriously. Confidence is key.

Own it. And people will be envious.
    Everybody wants to not care and be happy. If you are; that will always be more attractive.

That's why I see big guys pull girls while I am all lean and muscular, but scared of what people are thinking about me.

A great word of wisdom I learned.

"No one cares about how you look. They're too busy caring about how they look to others."

It takes time. But stay conscious to your true self and self acceptance comes.

Maybe down the road surgery might be an option; but until then emphasize and work more on the great parts of your body.

You can either do that; or fall into depression and wind up failing at everything else anyways.
    140lbs lost in 2 years.

The body dies, the mind fades and the spirit wanes.
    Its what you do and who you help with it, while you have it, that leaves the legacy.

My Website:
    https://www.jmkillian.com

Originally Posted by johnmkillian View Post
    Hard to tell from my pictures.
    But I have them.

Everywhere. Mostly from my Huge stomach and chest I once had.

One thing you're going to have to face. That it's punishment for being heavy or gaining muscle too fast. It's genetic!

However. You'd be surprised. Muscular Models and Bodybuilders have toooons of them. They just tan, spray and photoshop them out.

Good news though.
    When I was at my leanest. I honestly had no excess skin on my stomach. No water to pudge it out. It was literally taught and have no wrinkles. Tanning helps reduce visibility.

But the issue is greater than that.
    If you have them. Oh well. Own them.
    Don't fall for a superficial standard that is pushed on us to make us jump to surgery or pills.

Then change your mindset.

Sure I have stretch marks.
    But will that even matter when I'm the biggest monster in the room?
    When I have 21' arms and boulder shoulders.
    When I have abs and insane legs?
    Seriously. Confidence is key.

Own it. And people will be envious.
    Everybody wants to not care and be happy. If you are; that will always be more attractive.

That's why I see big guys pull girls while I am all lean and muscular, but scared of what people are thinking about me.

A great word of wisdom I learned.

"No one cares about how you look. They're too busy caring about how they look to others."

It takes time. But stay conscious to your true self and self acceptance comes.

Maybe down the road surgery might be an option; but until then emphasize and work more on the great parts of your body.

You can either do that; or fall into depression and wind up failing at everything else anyways.
    Wow thanks bro, means a lot

Do you really think mine are noticeable though? i mean so bad as to need surgery? i take it this isn't normal for a guy that was very even more than chubby? man its depressing

Any other pictures would be appreciated. I feel alone in looking like this.

temez will become famous soon enough. (+50) temez will become famous soon enough. (+50) temez will become famous soon enough. (+50) temez will become famous soon enough. (+50) temez will become famous soon enough. (+50) temez will become famous soon enough. (+50) temez will become famous soon enough. (+50) temez will become famous soon enough. (+50) temez will become famous soon enough. (+50) temez will become famous soon enough. (+50) temez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How many times have you made this same thread? Isn't it time to move on? Pls don't take offense I'm just saying you need to get over it.
    So Edgy crew

InsaneBold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsaneBold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsaneBold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsaneBold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsaneBold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsaneBold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsaneBold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsaneBold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsaneBold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsaneBold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InsaneBold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    They ARE permanent, you need to shred all your fat and pray for your skin and eventually you will obtain an 6pack with leopard claws on them, best abs ever
    If you want to shade them, get a tan but they will still be here

Well honestly how bad do you think mine look? Will girls be turned off?

mo7amad94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mo7amad94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mo7amad94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mo7amad94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mo7amad94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mo7amad94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mo7amad94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mo7amad94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mo7amad94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mo7amad94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mo7amad94 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey I have them too guess you can wear them as wounds of your war against fat

Registered Schmoozer LollyLifts2015's Avatar
    LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LollyLifts2015 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not trying to be offensive, OP, but I find your lack of confidence - and the fact you keep asking if your stretch are gross or a turn-off, to be more of a turn-off than the stretch marks themselves. I don't think the stretch marks are gross. Almost all women have stretch marks and even men get them; I hardly think we'd be the one to nitpick and judge you for 'em - heck, maybe you'll find a gal who you can compare them with (jus' joshin'). You get them things by losing or gaining weight quickly.

But, really. They're not bad.... Just drink lots of water; hydrate; tone up; and assuming you stay healthy and young FOREVER; your skin should retain its elasticity and should bounce back as you cut and tone more (3+ years later or whatev). Just stay confident about it and no one will notice; and if they do, you can joke about them and say it's the highway to your fun zone.
    ❤ Humor iss all in the arm. ❤
    ❤ I'm just here for the snacks. ❤

SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanRN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stretch marks fade but do no go away without surgery. Do you need surgery? No. This is what every woman frets over after having kids...and then wondering if they can still be found attractive anymore. How interesting to see a man (boy?) doing the same thing. Like the poster above said, self confidence is key. Anyone who has been obese or gained weight (like pregnancy) will most likely get them. Even the perfect people that don't will eventually succumb to wrinkles and age. Get rid of this idea of perfection because it doesn't exist.

drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP dont be such a bonehead. I have the too on my stomach from when I was a fatty and on the upper portion of my pec from getting strong. Girls will be turned off by your attitude. I have a bald spot and I dont let that hold me back. Come on brother! The best attribute any guy has in getting a girl is his attitude a mediocre dude can get whatever he wants if he has the right personality.

Originally Posted by SpartanRN View Post
    Stretch marks fade but do no go away without surgery. Do you need surgery? No. This is what every woman frets over after having kids...and then wondering if they can still be found attractive anymore. How interesting to see a man (boy?) doing the same thing. Like the poster above said, self confidence is key. Anyone who has been obese or gained weight (like pregnancy) will most likely get them. Even the perfect people that don't will eventually succumb to wrinkles and age. Get rid of this idea of perfection because it doesn't exist.
    So you haven't seen many guys with these marks?
    I am afraid that I have a super rare amount compared to most guys and that sets me apart

esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    my husband has stretch marks, way worse than yours..does it bother me? no. do i find him less attractive? no. don't be so hard on yourself. its all about attitude and how you present yourself. consider it a battle scar and be proud of the changes you made.

12motivator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have some as well, except they are on my sides. I think nothing of it. Non of my partners have ever commented on it. You are over thinking it buddy.
    Check out www.ultimatemotivator.com for motivational and inspirational quotes, articles and videos.

poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50) poseidon511 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I recommend 'Biolabs stretch mark concealer' this stuff sorta worked for me,i got it off amazon in case you wish to try it. They faded with time but they are still visible specially on my underarms. Also you make me feel lucky because i gained 102lbs of fat in such a short span of time from 165lbs to 267lbs but my stretch marks are not as bad,they're on my arms,sides of stomach and very little on my thighs but still not as bad for all the weight i gained. Try to think of it as battle scars from your war against fat,i know it works for some people to think that way,they will remind you that you survived. Bodybuilders get them all the time so when you bulk up people will know you got them from being muscular and not from being fat so the story you tell will change anyway,hope that helps you in some way.
    -Roman Reigns crew-