Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

***Official Lucha Underground Thread***

With both Lucha Underground at 8pm and NxT at 9pm, Wednesdays are now the best night of the week for Rasslin'

Finally got around to checking this promotion out, and IMO, it needs its own official thread.

BASIC INFO

For those that don't know, new episodes air Wednesday nights at 8pm on the El Rey Network. It is channel 341 if you have Direct TV, Channel 886 on Dish, and is carried by Comcast, Cox Cable, Time Warner, and Brighthouse (possibly more, but those 4 I know carry it for sure).

THE TALENT

Former WWE Guys: The promotion features some familiar faces to those who have watched WWE in the last 5 years or so. Johnny Mundo (John Morrison) is one of their biggest stars and put on a 1 hour showcase in the Aztec Warfare 20 man elimination match to crown the first Lucha Underground World Champ a few weeks back. Big Ryck (Ezekial Jackson) is their monster heel but looks like sh*t these days tbh. Really balooned up after all the injuries. Still has that monster presence with his size. Alberto El Patron (Del Rio) signed with the company this last week but has yet to appear on a TV taping (the show is tape delayed several weeks like NxT).

TNA Guys: For the 6 TNA brahs on the forum, the promotion also has Chavo Guerrero Jr. (who's currently feuding with Blue Demon and Sexy Star) and has signed Hernandez.

Indy Stars: For the indy/ROH brahs, the promotion has arguably the best high flyer on the scene right now in Prince Puma (Ricochet). WWE was flat out stupid not to sign this gem last spring. The excuse that they have too many smaller guys doesn't hold water with a guy like Ricochet. The guy is a legitimate star in the ring and should be main eventing NxT or fighting in the upper mid card right now in the WWE with the potential to be a main eventer. Other notable indy guys in the promotion include Son of Havoc (Matt Cross), Cage (Brian Cage), and Bael (B-Boy).

Luchas: I'm hoping Lyon Gaultier or other lucha fans can shed some more light on some of the Lucha Libre stars. I'm familiar with Mil Muertes and Blue Demon, but I don't know much about any of the other guys.

Only downside I see right now is that Vampiro f*cking sucks as an announcer. Stryker carries it though.

Here's the last 10 minutes or so of the Aztec Warfare match from January 7 where they crowned their first champion. If you don't feel like watching all 10 minutes, watch from 7:00 on to see two of the greatest high flying moves I've ever seen.

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't think Cage would pass a WWE wellness test. Guy has doubled in size since he participated in TNA gutcheck
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's about time there's an official Lucha Underground thread... been meaning to make one myself but I'm fukking lazy

One thing I wanted to bring up, this show is produced by Mark Burnett ( Survivor, The Apprentice, The Voice, The Sing Off, Shark Tank, Beyond the Tank, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader, etc) and Robert Rodriguez (From Dusk Till Dawn, Desperado, Spy Kids, Sin City, etc). So you already know this ain't no chitty Kevin Dunn production, and they're taking this show seriously. And Chris DeJoseph (aka Big Dick Johnson, the naked dancing guy from WWE) is the head writer/co-executive producer, and supposedly he's got a pretty good brain for wrestling. And I get this feeling that those big time producers are letting the wrestling guys handle the wrestling, while they do their production thing.

Originally Posted by tnel00 View Post

Former WWE Guys: The promotion features some familiar faces to those who have watched WWE in the last 5 years or so. Johnny Mundo (John Morrison) is one of their biggest stars and put on a 1 hour showcase in the Aztec Warfare 20 man elimination match to crown the first Lucha Underground World Champ a few weeks back. Big Ryck (Ezekial Jackson) is their monster heel but looks like sh*t these days tbh. Really balooned up after all the injuries. Still has that monster presence with his size. Alberto El Patron (Del Rio) signed with the company this last week but has yet to appear on a TV taping (the show is tape delayed several weeks like NxT).
    To add to this... Some other familiar faces

Catrina (formally known as Maxine)

Son of Havok (formally known as Matt Capiccioni aka M-Dawg 20 aka Matt Cross from Tough Enough 5 - mentioned in the OP under indies)
    & Iveliss (also from Tough Enough 5)

Also Martin the good ole boy from Utah from Tough Enough 5 is signed as Magnificent Martin, don't think he debuted on TV yet

Mil Muertes was Judas Mesias in TNA

Angela Fong was in FCW, and had a brief stint as a ring announcer/backstage interviewer as Savannah in WWE
    Last edited by kronzino; 01-21-2015 at 06:48 PM.
    CMON YOU STUPID IDIOT crew

Broken Matt Hardy crew

everyday in cuzziling Triceptops's Avatar
    Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000) Triceptops is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in.

been watching since ep1. gotta catch up on the past few weeks.
    big fan of johhny mundo /puma and enjoy watching konnan in those backstage scenes.

also hnnng announcer
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★
    {| "Every mans heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe its final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the bodies of others; If it makes them believe deeper in something larger than life; than his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized." - Ultimate Warrior 2014 - R.I.P |}
    I Rep back with a vengeance.

kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Indy Stars: For the indy/ROH brahs, the promotion has arguably the best high flyer on the scene right now in Prince Puma (Ricochet). WWE was flat out stupid not to sign this gem last spring. The excuse that they have too many smaller guys doesn't hold water with a guy like Ricochet. The guy is a legitimate star in the ring and should be main eventing NxT or fighting in the upper mid card right now in the WWE with the potential to be a main eventer.
    Yeah I agree, I think Ricochet is the best high flyer in the world right now. IMO It's between him and Kota Ibushi with Neville trailing slightly behind, but I hate Ibushi's stupid fake moonsault finisher (edit: I guess it's not his official finisher but I stil hate it) so I'll go with Ricochet.

Only downside I see right now is that Vampiro f*cking sucks as an announcer. Stryker carries it though.
    Agreed, altho I think Stryker needs to tone down the smark level a bit, he does way too much namedropping for no reasons.
    Last edited by kronzino; 01-21-2015 at 06:41 PM.

Broken Matt Hardy crew

mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Who is the lucha guy that looks just like mysterio? They were doing a backstage segment on the last show and I swear it looked just like mysterio. Either that or I'm just racist and they all look the same to me.

Originally Posted by mtdman View Post
    Who is the lucha guy that looks just like mysterio? They were doing a backstage segment on the last show and I swear it looked just like mysterio. Either that or I'm just racist and they all look the same to me.
    Prolly just racist
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Originally Posted by mtdman View Post
    I'm guessing Fenix.

And you're probably racist too.

Racist!

Broken Matt Hardy crew

LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

With both Lucha Underground at 8pm and NxT at 9pm, Wednesdays are now the best night of the week for Rasslin'

Finally got around to checking this promotion out, and IMO, it needs its own official thread.

BASIC INFO

For those that don't know, new episodes air Wednesday nights at 8pm on the El Rey Network. It is channel 341 if you have Direct TV, Channel 886 on Dish, and is carried by Comcast, Cox Cable, Time Warner, and Brighthouse (possibly more, but those 4 I know carry it for sure).

THE TALENT

TNA Guys: For the 6 TNA brahs on the forum, the promotion also has Chavo Guerrero Jr. (who's currently feuding with Blue Demon and Sexy Star) and has signed Hernandez.

Indy Stars: For the indy/ROH brahs, the promotion has arguably the best high flyer on the scene right now in Prince Puma (Ricochet). WWE was flat out stupid not to sign this gem last spring. The excuse that they have too many smaller guys doesn't hold water with a guy like Ricochet. The guy is a legitimate star in the ring and should be main eventing NxT or fighting in the upper mid card right now in the WWE with the potential to be a main eventer. Other notable indy guys in the promotion include Son of Havoc (Matt Cross), Cage (Brian Cage), and Bael (B-Boy).

Luchas: I'm hoping Lyon Gaultier or other lucha fans can shed some more light on some of the Lucha Libre stars. I'm familiar with Mil Muertes and Blue Demon, but I don't know much about any of the other guys.

They are all AAA talent, this is AAA's side project. I've written about some in the past. With the exception of King Cuerno (El Hijo del Fantasma) and Mil Muertes (El Mesias) they all have their AAA character. If anyone has any questions, i'll try my best to answer.

Argenis is Mistico's (Sin Cara) brother. Fenix is AAA's Mistico.

Angelico is Jack Evan's tag team partner, I'm sure he'll pop up in the future.

Originally Posted by LyonGaultier View Post
    If anyone has any questions, i'll try my best to answer.
    Can you explain this Pimpenela character?
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can you explain this Pimpenela character?
    Lol. I don't think America is ready for exoticos. They're lady boys. They wrestle in the women's division, mixed tag and trios matches. They usually wrestle in openers and as comedy acts. CMLL's Maximo is the only one to break that barrier.

Pimpinela Escarlata is a face and Pimpinela's current storyline in AAA is that he has a referee traumatized after so many times he has kissed him, the referee will cradle up in a corner. Pimpinela usually loses after trying to kiss the team captain in tag or trios matches.

Pimpinela's long time rival is Polvo de Estrellas.

But hasn't appeared lately. Both are feuding with Mamba,

There's 3 other exoticos in AAA but have minor roles.

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lucha underground is to AAA as NXT is to WWE, correct ?
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

Originally Posted by Thai_Clinch View Post
    lucha underground is to AAA as NXT is to WWE, correct ?
    It's exactly that but without the developing system. All the luchadores are from AAA.

I'm glad that Lucha Underground is picking up since AAA has failed many times before to capture the American audience, a great part of the success is for the American talent, Ricochet, Jhonny Mundo, B-Boy, Son of Havoc, Lil' Cholo and etc.

Is King Cuerno awesome in AAA too? I've become a huge mark for that guy. His LU gimmick reminds me of Leo Kruger except Cuerno is way better at playing the character in the ring.

Broken Matt Hardy crew

Originally Posted by kronzino View Post
    Is King Cuerno awesome in AAA too? I've become a huge mark for that guy. His LU gimmick reminds me of Leo Kruger except Cuerno is way better at playing the character in the ring.
    In my opinion he is going to surpass his father and his father is a legend and King Cuerno is light years ahead of his cousin (El Fantasma Jr.), who currently wrestles as well. He worked in CMLL and got paid to jump ship to AAA. He is part of the current version of the faction named "El Consejo"

1st version of "El Consejo"

(Current Version)

(CMLL stands for "Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre"), this faction is huge, think back when the "The Outsiders" showed up in WCW, this is luchas nWo. The faction is also part of Konnan's and Jeff Jarrett's Syndicate "La Nueva Sociedad" (The New Society) which also includes 2 other heel groups.

AAA picked up some incredible talent from CMLL and put the company back on the map, which is awesome because the company was fading, especially here in the United States. CMLL has about 6 to 7 shows on Mexican Television, AAA has none. But the cool part about AAA is that they load their tv show "Sin Limite" on their YouTube page.

Found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/luchalibreaaatv/videos

Here's King Cuerno's original gimmick "El Hijo del Fantasma". (The Son of Phantom)

His father

mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000) mtdman is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm guessing Fenix.

And you're probably racist too.

Racist!
    Thought so. Thanks!

I'm digging the mexican wrestling stuff.

Here's King Cuerno's original gimmick "El Hijo del Fantasma". (The Son of Phantom)

Is this gimmick based off the comic book character from the 1930's?

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Lol. I don't think America is ready for exoticos. They're lady boys.
    I'm definitely not ready for this.

Sounds like it's right up Jimbob and Chucks alley though
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

2 hour special airing tonight, taking advantage of no RAW. Going to recap the events that led to Aztec Warfare (originally aired on 1/7) and show the actual event itself. If you wanna see a royal rumble like match done well, check it out.

For those without El Ray:
    http://watchwrestling.ch/watch-lucha-underground-1715/

Broken Matt Hardy crew

2 hour special airing tonight, taking advantage of no RAW. Going to recap the events that led to Aztec Warfare (originally aired on 1/7) and show the actual event itself. If you wanna see a royal rumble like match done well, check it out.

For those without El Ray:
    http://watchwrestling.ch/watch-lucha-underground-1715/
    On now FYI
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Is this gimmick based off the comic book character from the 1930's?

Yes, since El Fantasma debuted in the late 70's.

Prince Puma vs. Cage scheduled for tonight

Broken Matt Hardy crew

nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000) nyr469 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just watched lucha underground for the first time...aztec warfare match was a fun match. entertaining show

please tell me that striker was sick and that isn't his gimmick voice...and i like how striker says 900 words for every 1 word vampiro says lol

and i think konnan has aged 50 years since wcw

Tonight's episode

http://watchwrestling.ch/watch-lucha-underground-12815/

Mil Muertes vs. Fenix
    The Crew (Cisco, Castro, Bael) vs. Aero Star & Argenis & Super Fly
    Prince Puma (c) vs. Cage - Lucha Underground Championship Match

Broken Matt Hardy crew

Indy Lesnar running wild!

Spoiler!

Broken Matt Hardy crew

Broken Matt Hardy crew

I have to remember to start updating this thread more regularly

The El Rey channel is kinda awesome too. Lots of old kung fu movies and C list action movies from the 80's & 90's.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Thinking about getting Sling TV so I can watch El Rey, it really sounds like a channel I can just leave on all day.

Another great episode last night.

Pentagon Jr. fukking up jobbers and breaking arms is one of my favorite things going on in all of wrestling right now. I'm not sure what they're gonna do with him once they run out of jobber arms to break, but from what I've seen he's a pretty good wrestler and a great base for his opponents to do the high flying stuff with. That character and the whole presentation tho, I love it.

Loving the Mundo vs. Cuerno feud, two of my favorite guys on the show.

Sexy Star better pepper her angus for Big Ryck next week.

I hope this whole thing with Catrina and Fenix is a plan to fukk up Fenix. Something about that guy annoys me. He's incredible in the ring but his character is pretty lame. Like I can't ever picture Muertes or Cuerno or Pentagon going grocery shopping and chit like normal people but Fenix just feels like a normal dude in a mask.

I can honestly name like 6 or 7 guys that could be the champion right now. Amazing how well things work when you develop characters in separate storylines with equal importance. Of course the promotion being new helps a lot with that, but WWE should really take some notes.
    Last edited by kronzino; 02-26-2015 at 11:38 AM.

Broken Matt Hardy crew

is staying positive! :) Miz-Zou's Avatar
    Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Finally got around to start watching this, I'm only on episode 4 at the moment but Holy Sh!t. My first reaction was, why the hell am I wasting time watching Raw?

I've been wanting for a promotion to shoot like a TV show, and the production is amazing! The characters have back stories and continuity so you care about them. The in-ring action is amazing as well.

I'm glad NXT is on Hulu, because I'm done supporting the E after giving the fans the finger so many times lately. Also glad to see some of the same brahs interested in good wrestling as well.
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★ - Officer of Punk Destruction
    ★★★EMMAlution Crew★★★ - Director of Broadcasting Down Under
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪ - Head of Chocolate Application to Pasty Booty
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$ - President of Ratchet Relations

mWo

Originally Posted by Miz-Zou View Post
    Finally got around to start watching this, I'm only on episode 4 at the moment but Holy Sh!t. My first reaction was, why the hell am I wasting time watching Raw?

I've been wanting for a promotion to shoot like a TV show, and the production is amazing! The characters have back stories and continuity so you care about them. The in-ring action is amazing as well.

I'm glad NXT is on Hulu, because I'm done supporting the E after giving the fans the finger so many times lately. Also glad to see some of the same brahs interested in good wrestling as well.
    Welcome aboard brah, it's only gonna get better from there. As much as I love NXT for being the perfect balance between WWE and the rest, LU is just different and I can't get enough of it

I think a lot of brahs are thinking this is just an English version of lucha libre/AAA/CMLL/etc, but that's really not what this show is about. The lucha libre influence is obviously strong but to me this is more like a well written TV drama with heavy wrestling elements. And with some great wrestling. The lucha style isn't for everyone including me at first, and I'm sure Jim Ross is shaking his head at a few things going on in the ring, but this chit is just... fun.

Broken Matt Hardy crew