Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    brl21680 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I want to try a new amino product been on cellucor for awhile time for something new

bc2015 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in! Just started working out and have heard from everyone that I need to be on some type of Amino supplement. I've heard great things about Lebrada products, would love to try it and see how it is.

DiamondT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Free is for me

Ive never tried any labrada products. Willing to give it a shot.

jlspinner is not very well liked. (-100) jlspinner is not very well liked. (-100) jlspinner is not very well liked. (-100) jlspinner is not very well liked. (-100) jlspinner is not very well liked. (-100) jlspinner is not very well liked. (-100) jlspinner is not very well liked. (-100) jlspinner is not very well liked. (-100) jlspinner is not very well liked. (-100) jlspinner is not very well liked. (-100) jlspinner is not very well liked. (-100)
    With my caloric deficit I find it harder to recover from my workouts since I'm hitting everything twice per 8 days with 4 cardio sessions. This supplement could help me be a better me and get them gainz.

wsowell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I need something to help rebuild my muscles. This will be great!

KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yo.....CoachChuckD!.........you know I'm all over this. Email sent and hope not too late. All about aminos...........
    I'm back.......kinda.....sort of....

CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

▬▬۩ LABRADA NUTRITION REP ۩▬▬

Check out LABRADA @ http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/lab/lab.htm

SMILE BIG - LIFT BIGGER - LIVE LARGER!

Please feel free to email me regarding any questions about Labrada branded products.

Orion891 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some amino will definitely help!! Please count me in!!

glockdog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    have always wanted to try and Labrada products and always looking to improve the Amino that I use I want to try amino thrust

CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoachChuckD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KissIcon View Post
    Yo.....CoachChuckD!.........you know I'm all over this. Email sent and hope not too late. All about aminos...........
    The FREE give away just started brother. We will be going strong till next week.

You are good to go! Tell your friends about it. Post it to your fit status. LETS SHARE THE WEALTH!
    ▬▬۩ LABRADA NUTRITION REP ۩▬▬

Check out LABRADA @ http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/lab/lab.htm

SMILE BIG - LIFT BIGGER - LIVE LARGER!

Please feel free to email me regarding any questions about Labrada branded products.

WeybridgeVT is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeybridgeVT is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeybridgeVT is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeybridgeVT is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeybridgeVT is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeybridgeVT is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeybridgeVT is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeybridgeVT is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeybridgeVT is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeybridgeVT is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeybridgeVT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'd like to try this as all the other Labrada products I've gotteb to test have been great

ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have yet to try a bad Labrada product! I have always be extremely pleased with all of your products. I'm sure this will be the same.

Thanks!
    Available to Rep!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" - Romans 8:31

crazybulle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use BCAA's daily and since I have really liked all the other Labrada Nutrition products I would love to add this to my daily regime.

kte79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kte79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kte79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kte79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kte79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kte79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kte79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kte79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kte79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kte79 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kte79 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am always interested in trying something different from what I've used before, especially from a reliable source. I am somewhat new to all of this, coming up on a full year now that I've been getting fit and bodybuilding. Looking forward to see what great results I can get from a different line of product.

AcHockey11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcHockey11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcHockey11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcHockey11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcHockey11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcHockey11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcHockey11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcHockey11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcHockey11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcHockey11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AcHockey11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have never tried anything from Labrada and I am always looking to try new supplements to see if they are better than what I already take.

nbirge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in!. I normally take these as capsules post workout and would love to try it before and during my exercises to experience the THRUST!

tssolimeno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Amino Thrust

I have been trying to figure out which brands work the best for me. Can't wait to check this one out!
    Last edited by tssolimeno; 01-22-2015 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Misspelled word

killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great opportunity to test out a great product, would love to try this guys. Thank you,
    **NASM Certified Personal Trainer**

Supplement Reviews

Aminoject Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168505173&p=1382561373#post1382561373

MuscleTech Fish Oil/Iso-Zero log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167230851

fjones018 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would love to amino Trust I would like every boost I can. I budget all my spending, so it would be great to know %100 it worth it before I buy it

Jwillis24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Would love to try it because quality is everything, and I trust your brand quality to help me get where I want to go

Naconbites has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been using Betancourt BCAA Capsules for pre and post workout. Looking to switch it up a little and try the powdered form. I think this would be a good test. Thanks!

JADykstra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I want in! Looking to take my training to the next level. Ready to try a Lebrada product!
    "You think this is a game? You think this is a f***ing game?"

-DMX

1Taun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1Taun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1Taun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1Taun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1Taun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1Taun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1Taun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1Taun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1Taun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1Taun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1Taun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Would LOVE to try more of Labrada products! PE1 is awesome!!!
    Tanya

myvmax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myvmax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myvmax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myvmax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myvmax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myvmax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myvmax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myvmax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myvmax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myvmax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) myvmax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been looking to try some of the Labrada products, and amino's are a perfect place to start. I'm a definite fan of sugar free. I use an Amino product every day, would be great to see how this one measures up for me.

Thanks,
    Chris
    Just a cold stare and the steel.

dgnation is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgnation is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgnation is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgnation is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgnation is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgnation is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgnation is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgnation is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgnation is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgnation is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgnation is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just started sipping amino's during my workout. I am not too excited about the ingredients in the ones I bought locally, and I would like to try the LABRADA amino's.

blackjob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi I'm beginner doing 200ktransformation who got hooked on fitness and I would like to try this as a new supplement. Everything is new at the moment so I'm trying to try new things and this would be a great addition!

MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000) MCostley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've heard so many great things about Labrada! I'd love to give this a try, it has a great nutritional profile!
    _____
    Pn1 Certified Nutrition Coach
    ISSA Certified CFT
    Instagram: @makenzie_costley
    www.makenziecostley.com

RockstarMom14 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm in - need boast my energy and improve mental focus. These two have suffered greatly in the past few months and need them to reach my goals.

Thanks!
    Dawn =)

Henderson1230 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in!! Decided to get out of my computer body and get it together. Watched the videos of you and your son working lats. Great videos.

nevertheless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in!

Love Aminos for my intra workout drink and Labrada is typically quality products. Excited!