clayboy30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Intra workout and pre workout supps make me puke!

Hey guys this is my first post. I weigh 235 at 5'10" and I'm 17. My body fat is 13% as of now when I'm bulking. Before a workout I take Karbolyn, X-tend (bcaa), nitraflex GAT pre, and 5g of creatine. During workout take half scoop Karbolyn and scoop of X-tend with 5g creatine. This is all instruction from a guy who set me up with advance bulking diet. But after my workout as soon as I take my protien shake I instantly have to puke! As I take the first sip I go to the bathroom throw up then finish my shake and eat post workout meal. After that I feel fine and I'm still making gains. But I don't understand why I throw up some days I don't but most of the time I do. That can't be healthy right? Can any one help me out?

Nate904 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate904 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate904 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate904 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate904 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate904 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate904 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate904 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate904 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate904 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate904 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If your body is rejecting something why still take it? Experiment with your supp stack and figure out what's making you puke.

10g/day of creatine is too much.

Originally Posted by Nate904 View Post
    If your body is rejecting something why still take it? Experiment with your supp stack and figure out what's making you puke.

10g/day of creatine is too much.
    Lots of people say that but 5 grams is is for a 175 pound guy I'm 235 mostly muscle so I need more. I usually don't throw up if I have a full day of eating but I fight it a lot. But early in the morning I eat a good breakfast wait 2 hours then hit the gym at 5 I puke every time! I am still seeing gains should I maybe find bcaa in pill form?

gobble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As far as I know, there is no need at all to take creatine pre or during workout. It takes a while for it to saturate your muscles, so just take it at some point in the day. You can at least eliminate that from your stomach during workout.

BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol maybe stop>??
    I've been caffein and pwo free for 3 weeks and doing great, i used to love pwo, but i just took a break and don't need it.

ESPECIALLY if it makes you puke
    Instagram: Blinktwicealoush
    In it for the long haul.

Originally Posted by BlinkTwice View Post
    lol maybe stop>??
    I've been caffein and pwo free for 3 weeks and doing great, i used to love pwo, but i just took a break and don't need it.

ESPECIALLY if it makes you puke
    But ever since I hopped on this new diet and supps stack I have gained 10 pounds and only gone up 1% in body fat on my bulk. The gainz are so sweet 😭

mhong64 is just really nice. (+1000) mhong64 is just really nice. (+1000) mhong64 is just really nice. (+1000) mhong64 is just really nice. (+1000) mhong64 is just really nice. (+1000) mhong64 is just really nice. (+1000) mhong64 is just really nice. (+1000) mhong64 is just really nice. (+1000) mhong64 is just really nice. (+1000) mhong64 is just really nice. (+1000) mhong64 is just really nice. (+1000)
    if its making you throwup don't do it. i don't believe in all the supplements they are really just killing your liver and body over time. you are 235 and pretty lean at 5'10 so you are a big guy obviously. keep doing what you want to do but find out what is making you throwup and get rid of it. slight form of autoregulation in just your body telling you no.

Originally Posted by mhong64 View Post
    if its making you throwup don't do it. i don't believe in all the supplements they are really just killing your liver and body over time. you are 235 and pretty lean at 5'10 so you are a big guy obviously. keep doing what you want to do but find out what is making you throwup and get rid of it. slight form of autoregulation in just your body telling you no.
    Just read my protein again! It says my protien has a recovery complex built in with Aditional 10 grams of bcaa's and more creatine. Could this be it because I feel sick once I drink my protein! Can too much BCAA's make me sick?