JayCashew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayCashew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Maintaining leg size

Hey guys! this post is pretty much straight forward

Ive gaines some decent size on my legs, which im quite happy with and now id just like to maintain it while cutting the excess fat that I might have.

How should I train? usually ive been training between 8-10 rep range for about a year.. which is ideal for hypertrophy, right? how should I train legs if I want to keep them as they are right now and not gain any more size..if that is even possible.

I know this might sound strange to some people, but for me personally, im happy with the size they are at for now.

any tips or advices are greatly appreciated

gobble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you are happy with where you are at leg wise. don't increase intensity or volume.

If you just stick to where you are right now, your legs won't keep getting stronger and bigger.

JayCashew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JayCashew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gobble View Post
    If you are happy with where you are at leg wise. don't increase intensity or volume.

If you just stick to where you are right now, your legs won't keep getting stronger and bigger.
    Gotcha, ive heard somewhere that low volume will let u increase your strenght while keeping your size growth at a minimal.. could anyone confirm this? atleast working towards getting stronger is something.. having no goals to work for what so ever would be kind of boring in the long run.

poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JayCashew View Post
    Gotcha, ive heard somewhere that low volume will let u increase your strenght while keeping your size growth at a minimal.. could anyone confirm this? atleast working towards getting stronger is something.. having no goals to work for what so ever would be kind of boring in the long run.
    To a certain extent that's true. You're diet will need to be close to spot on if you want to maintain your exact leg size.