Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Swole -- Kreate -- Cut Log

I am three weeks into an eight week cut. I am doing the program Insanity Max:30 along with additional ab exercises. I had wrist surgery in November and I am doing this program while recovering. Swole has given me the opportunity to log Kreate while finishing the cut. One of the advertisements of Kreate is that there is minimal to no water retention, and I will be able to test that out. I am taking the supplement as recommended on the bottle.

Supplement Info:

Current Front Relaxed Picture:

Graph:

I am working out each day early in the morning, between 5:30 and 6:00. I am eating healthy but I am not counting calories. I would guess I am about 200-300 short of how many calories I burn in a day. I typically hover around 150, so being at 145 is quite the drop for me. The scale is measuring 11.3% bf consistently over the past few weeks. A few days ago I started measuring the bf using the hand device, and I'll be adding that to the graph next time.

I am looking forward seeing how the Kreate influences my workouts and my results. I have done this program for three weeks without creatine, so I should be able to tell what impact Kreate has.

Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dparz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Today I did the Cardio Challenge workout video. This was the first time I made it all the way through this workout without stopping to take a breather.

I did the workout without my brace on, just used the perfect pushup for all support/plank related parts. Wrist felt sore afterwards, but it is manageable.

Can't comment on the product yet only being 1 day into the log.

I was able to complete both yesterday's workout and today's workout without "maxing out". I feel great right now. I am just under one month into the program. I don't know if I turned the corner because of Kreate, but I can't complain.

I am looking forward to month 2 and a whole new workout set.

ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Subbed
    Available to Rep!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" - Romans 8:31

jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    awwwww ye! Great log so far man
    **Swole Sports Nutrition Representative**

Check us out on BB.com:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/swole-sports-nutrition.html

SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice work... impressive log Dparz!
    Swole Sports® Company Rep
    www.SwoleSports.com

Check us out on BB.com:

Follow and Like us on:
    http://www.********.com/SwoleSports
    http://instagram.com/SwoleSports#
    http://twitter.com/SwoleSports

I am going to add some dumbbell only weight lifting to my training. I still want to take it slow and build up my wrist strength. Week 4 has definitely been my best week yet when it comes to my cardio/ab/pushup endurance. Starting Monday I'll be starting phase 2:

Monday: Max Out Cardio & Chest / Tri
    Tuesday: Max Out Power
    Wednesday: Max Out Sweat & Back / Bi
    Thursday: Max Out Strength
    Friday: Friday Fight Round 2
    Saturday: 360 Abs & Pulse & Legs / Shoulders

My strength training workout is as follows:

I'm feeling really good with the Kreate. I have noticed a little bit of water retention and I'll post my findings and stats later today.

I decided to lift weights everyday instead of every other in addition to the Insanity Max:30 workouts. I did back & bi yesterday and chest & tri today. I've been taking Kreate for a little over a week now. It is still hard to gauge exactly how much it has helped with my strength and endurance. I will be able to tell more as I progress through my routine.

So in the table below anything in brown is an input field and anything in white is a calculated field. The blue at the bottom is a best guess taking into account all the BF% measurements (3 of them) I am taking each day. It appears I've hit a plateau from the data. Hopefully resistance training and new workout video's can change that.

jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome job on the new routine. Great looking log so far, keep it up!
    **Swole Sports Nutrition Representative**

Check us out on BB.com:

SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jkh25 View Post
    Awesome job on the new routine. Great looking log so far, keep it up!
    Agreed! Nice work Dparz!
    Swole Sports® Company Rep
    www.SwoleSports.com

Check us out on BB.com:

Follow and Like us on:
    http://www.********.com/SwoleSports
    http://instagram.com/SwoleSports#
    http://twitter.com/SwoleSports