Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Winter is Coming. For real.

Saturday May 30th. Was just announce on Sirkens stream.
    MUFC | Buccaneers | Tomahawk Nation

morsdecantactus is a name known to all. (+5000) morsdecantactus is a name known to all. (+5000) morsdecantactus is a name known to all. (+5000) morsdecantactus is a name known to all. (+5000) morsdecantactus is a name known to all. (+5000) morsdecantactus is a name known to all. (+5000) morsdecantactus is a name known to all. (+5000) morsdecantactus is a name known to all. (+5000) morsdecantactus is a name known to all. (+5000) morsdecantactus is a name known to all. (+5000) morsdecantactus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can not wait...
    I fight, so that others running wont have to...

[2004-2011 (03-straight legger) ★cVc★]
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EpinephrineB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    school is over... i might as well say my social life is over as well. gonna re-roll a toon and fuking go ham.
    Feed the good wolf.

joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been burnt out from EQ, barely logged on in the past 2 weeks. Went on vacation, been marathon watching GoT. Killing Spirocs is boring as fuk. Sitting at like 30% into 48. May try and get back into it or just wait for Velious.

chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by joedirt87 View Post
    I've been burnt out from EQ, barely logged on in the past 2 weeks. Went on vacation, been marathon watching GoT. Killing Spirocs is boring as fuk. Sitting at like 30% into 48. May try and get back into it or just wait for Velious.
    I have a feeling your wait is going to exceptionally long.

Someone brewing between Daybreak Games and P99...

https://www.everquest.com/news/project-1999-daybreak

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...530.1430339517

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/i...server.219954/
    || MFC || C7 Crew || Trance & Techno Crew ||

Originally Posted by chrsschb View Post
    I have a feeling your wait is going to exceptionally long.

Someone brewing between Daybreak Games and P99...

https://www.everquest.com/news/project-1999-daybreak

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...530.1430339517

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/i...server.219954/
    lol haven't even been on the forums lately, thanks for posting this. Gives me more time to level or port for plat if I get back into it. I may check out the progression server on live, even though I think you have to be a full member. If it has a decent community and not just a bunch of multiboxing jerks it could be fun to play.

Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gives me time to get my 2 levels till 60 and finish my epic. Maybe even re equip my monk lowbie.

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    New official Everquest Progression server opens Wednesday the 20th! 4 days, I'm fuarking hyped.

My guild curb stomped the last progression server from Classic - Gates of Discord #1 status all dat phat lewt ! We going hard again this server. Can't wait.

Will be 2.5 years before Gates releases this time. That's 2.5 years of classic - Planes oF power goodness. 6 months per expansion. Hgggnngg.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Fukin mall cop neg police of piss

Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post
    New official Everquest Progression server opens Wednesday the 20th! 4 days, I'm fuarking hyped.

My guild curb stomped the last progression server from Classic - Gates of Discord #1 status all dat phat lewt ! We going hard again this server. Can't wait.

Will be 2.5 years before Gates releases this time. That's 2.5 years of classic - Planes oF power goodness. 6 months per expansion. Hgggnngg.
    Is this an "official" classic server? Old ui, graphics and all?
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Got a website? You guys recruiting at all? Gonna be two boxing and looking for a guild to run with thats serious.

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Vandamwtc View Post
    Is this an "official" classic server? Old ui, graphics and all?
    No it's not quite that "classic". They EQ team doesn't even have the code for some of that stuff anymore, and it'd be a lot of work for what is essentially a game being run by a skeleton crew at this point (18 years old)

But there are no mercenaries, no out of era spells, level cap is 50 until Kunark releases in 6 months, only the original zones (no Plane of Knowledge books, or Nexus spires for easy transportation), no defiant gear or out of era loot etc. There is no out of combat health/mana regen, it's back to the old school slow regen with long periods of down time to get health/mana back. Experiences rates are dropped significantly, not quite as low as they were when the game first launched, but way way way lower than what they are on regular servers.
    There was a vote on whether or not people wanted corpse runs etc, and it lost by a huge margin, wasn't even close. So there are no corpse runs, you re-spawn with your gear, but you can still get your corpse and rez it for experience, so CR is still a thing as it sucks to lose xp.

Everything else is more or less the same. A few zones that were upgraded are still the newer version (lavastorm, Nektulos etc), and the newer npc models and spell effects are used. And the server will be populated as all hell. The last progression server was a blast and I played from Classic - Planes of power, never had a problem getting a group. Talkin 50+ people in the major exp zones, overcrowded if anything.

Originally Posted by Prototyp3 View Post
    Got a website? You guys recruiting at all? Gonna be two boxing and looking for a guild to run with thats serious.
    www.tlguild.org

Guild name is Twisted Legacy. On the last progression server it was Twisted Legion. We were the #1 Guild from Classic era all the way to Gates of Discord, and 2 expansions after that I think, but I quit during GoD last time.
    The guild is definitely hardcore/serious. I would not recommend it to anyone who is not a 25+ hour a week player. We got a crap ton of No-Lifers up in it.
    We use a message system to let everyone know when targets spawn so we can log in, get there, and kill it. Expect messages round the clock. We wake up at 3am if needed to kill stuff before other guilds can get to it. Competition on these servers gets pretty intense, and Raid Targets normally die within 30 minutes to an hour of spawning.

Last time my guild was clearly the best at getting to targets first, so other guilds would go and sit where the Raid Target spawns before it was even up, just waiting for it. Which more or less forced us to do the same thing, as boring as it was. Guilds would level like 20 Shadowknights to harm touch raid targets the moment they spawned to get the kill. You'd end up with crazy chit like this.

2 guilds sitting on top of Venril Sathir's spawn point. It spawns and dies within 1 second due to getting hit with enough Harm Touches to instantly kill it.

Luckily this crap only works in classic and kunark eras, because raid targets have like 32k hp max. In velious they have tons more Hp and this doesn't happen anymore.
    Probably doesn't sound that awesome, but hopefully guilds dont' resort to this chit on this server. My guild won't pull chit like this unless other guilds do it. We prefer mobilization races, but we'll do whatever it takes to win.

Raids can get pretty crazy with the competition, but all the usual grouping/socialization aspects of the game are hella solid. It was a great time.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Not much time given for beta testing, guess I'll be signing up this week to check it out. I'm burnt out from P99, tired of soloing spirocs and sh*t on my wiz and no luck getting grps since I've come back from like 2 week break. Started a Ogre Shaman but Feerrott zuks, it aint no EC/Gfay.

Not sure what to roll. Definitely won't do Wiz. I could do Druid like I did on live as I like the class and porting can make me some cash, but eventually that well dries up down the line. thinking a Tank, or Enchanter, Cleric, Shaman.

Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No it's not quite that "classic". They EQ team doesn't even have the code for some of that stuff anymore, and it'd be a lot of work for what is essentially a game being run by a skeleton crew at this point (18 years old)

But there are no mercenaries, no out of era spells, level cap is 50 until Kunark releases in 6 months, only the original zones (no Plane of Knowledge books, or Nexus spires for easy transportation), no defiant gear or out of era loot etc. There is no out of combat health/mana regen, it's back to the old school slow regen with long periods of down time to get health/mana back. Experiences rates are dropped significantly, not quite as low as they were when the game first launched, but way way way lower than what they are on regular servers.
    There was a vote on whether or not people wanted corpse runs etc, and it lost by a huge margin, wasn't even close. So there are no corpse runs, you re-spawn with your gear, but you can still get your corpse and rez it for experience, so CR is still a thing as it sucks to lose xp.

Everything else is more or less the same. A few zones that were upgraded are still the newer version (lavastorm, Nektulos etc), and the newer npc models and spell effects are used. And the server will be populated as all hell. The last progression server was a blast and I played from Classic - Planes of power, never had a problem getting a group. Talkin 50+ people in the major exp zones, overcrowded if anything.

www.tlguild.org

Guild name is Twisted Legacy. On the last progression server it was Twisted Legion. We were the #1 Guild from Classic era all the way to Gates of Discord, and 2 expansions after that I think, but I quit during GoD last time.
    The guild is definitely hardcore/serious. I would not recommend it to anyone who is not a 25+ hour a week player. We got a crap ton of No-Lifers up in it.
    We use a message system to let everyone know when targets spawn so we can log in, get there, and kill it. Expect messages round the clock. We wake up at 3am if needed to kill stuff before other guilds can get to it. Competition on these servers gets pretty intense, and Raid Targets normally die within 30 minutes to an hour of spawning.

Last time my guild was clearly the best at getting to targets first, so other guilds would go and sit where the Raid Target spawns before it was even up, just waiting for it. Which more or less forced us to do the same thing, as boring as it was. Guilds would level like 20 Shadowknights to harm touch raid targets the moment they spawned to get the kill. You'd end up with crazy chit like this.

2 guilds sitting on top of Venril Sathir's spawn point. It spawns and dies within 1 second due to getting hit with enough Harm Touches to instantly kill it.

Luckily this crap only works in classic and kunark eras, because raid targets have like 32k hp max. In velious they have tons more Hp and this doesn't happen anymore.
    Probably doesn't sound that awesome, but hopefully guilds dont' resort to this chit on this server. My guild won't pull chit like this unless other guilds do it. We prefer mobilization races, but we'll do whatever it takes to win.

Raids can get pretty crazy with the competition, but all the usual grouping/socialization aspects of the game are hella solid. It was a great time.
    Looks pretty solid then. What classes do you suggest for a solid 2 box? Monk-Shm? I played a bard on live for 10 years or so, no desire to do that again.

Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sinix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    From everything I heard, that new progression server is going to be ****. Hand to hand a 20/26 weapon? lol

What's your excuse for not getting on project1999?

Looks pretty solid then. What classes do you suggest for a solid 2 box? Monk-Shm? I played a bard on live for 10 years or so, no desire to do that again.
    Monks and mages/Necros are OP Classic-Kunark on progression servers, so Monk/Shaman are a good combo. Once velious rolls around everything more or less balances out to normal levels.

Monks and Pets got damage table increase on live servers, and they can't change it on one server without effecting all of them apperantly. So mage/necro pets do lots more damage than they did originally, and so do monk fists. In velious there are weapons better than monk h2h, and pet damage at 50+ is normalized.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chrsschb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

www.tlguild.org

[youtube]3HAEq1F0kX8[youtube]

Pre-nerf manaburn comes to mind.
    || MFC || C7 Crew || Trance & Techno Crew ||

I checked out the ragefire beta server, it's so weird. its classic but the spell gems are new, you can use maps, some of the zones are updated, etc. its just a really weird mix, P99 is definitely more legit for classic.

More I think about what to roll more I go back to Druid. I had a great time with my Druid on live, only thing is do I change up the race. May go Halfling instead of Wood Elf.

Server went live, got filled up instantly and then was down for the entire night basically lol. There was some issue where players were making characters and they would be level 50. Doesn't seem like this was an issue in beta so not like they had time to catch it. They wiped the server since people were getting level 50s, then lvl 1 characters full of spells and gear. sounds like a mess. Launches always are, though you'd think launching a single server wouldn't have problems like a full launch of an MMO.

Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    <-- Recruitment officer of #1 guild on p99 <Rampage>

We want you to be level 57+ but might rarely make an exception.

Have a look into the world of elite p99nesss

Gonna be jumping into the server as a monk/shaman box combo. May add in another as well, chanter or something. Any opinions on boxes lemme know. Was considering a more traditional SK/CLR/ENC box, but not so sure.

dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dan916 View Post

O lawd so many feels... So tempting. Played on a top 5 guild on Vallon Zek (team pvp but everybody xteamed) and I was main pull as an SK. I quit after PoP because it got ridiculous with players being able to solo/duo world bosses (I guess everything was a world boss in EQ) like turtle, drags etc. Might download tonight just to run around Qeynos or something to see if the nostalgia drug is enough to keep me on. Does your guild need any particular classes? I'd likely roll sha, Druid, sk or bard.

Also what time zone and are you on over or pvp server?

Edit: Fuk it downloading now

edit2: where to get eq titanium?
    Last edited by dcbone30; 05-24-2015 at 08:43 AM.

jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jolanar1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Gonna be jumping into the server as a monk/shaman box combo. May add in another as well, chanter or something. Any opinions on boxes lemme know. Was considering a more traditional SK/CLR/ENC box, but not so sure.
    Boxing three chars is tedious as hell without isboxer. I would stick to 2 personally.
    Minimalist Crew

Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vandamwtc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

TMO still around? I remember their original incarnation on Fennin Ro way back.
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In. Already lvl 10. Going pretty quick on my bard and was lucky to get some buffs from higher lvl's. nostalgia + feels = gonna keep playing

Anybody still in on this? Wouldn't mind looking to group. Prolly gonna roll a druid once I hit late 20/early 30's.

Originally Posted by dcbone30 View Post
    Anybody still in on this? Wouldn't mind looking to group. Prolly gonna roll a druid once I hit late 20/early 30's.
    havent really been playing much on P99 but it doesn't seem like Ragefire took many players away from this. Just checked server and it was 1500 people playing. If anything I think people saw how much of a sh*t show the new progression server was and returned or wanted to try out P99. Usually its 1500 or so peak on weekends from what I remember.

Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Snakethejake83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    22 Wizard on Ragefire named Pottzy. Look me up in game if you want to group or hang out.

Also, I played on Fippy, and remember TL. You guys are ****ing insane man, lol. You one of the guys that had 5 mage's and than their main char and rushed to lvl 50?
    ★cVc★
    *Texas Crew*

Originally Posted by Snakethejake83 View Post
    22 Wizard on Ragefire named Pottzy. Look me up in game if you want to group or hang out.

Also, I played on Fippy, and remember TL. You guys are ****ing insane man, lol. You one of the guys that had 5 mage's and than their main char and rushed to lvl 50?
    I was on Ragefire but switched to Lockjaw. In hindsight I could of just waited for Lockjaw to open and still play on Ragefire, I don't think there are queues anymore. Have a 16 Cleric on Lockjaw and 12 Druid on Ragefire.

WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) WRXbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Been leveling on Ragefire on a druid/mage combo. Sure its not classic but its a blast with my 1-2 hours of playtime a night tops. Currently in Cazic Thule raping lizards.

22 Mage (Subaru) and 22 Druid (Fxti)
    49ers, Lakers, A's, Stanford
    Automotive/Smog tech
    2004 modded FXT

Reps for life : Niner fans, Jetlife

Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Who is your toon? I am in Asgard atm.