Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    dontragemebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontragemebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontragemebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontragemebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontragemebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontragemebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontragemebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontragemebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontragemebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontragemebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontragemebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

~~Official H1Z1 Thread~~ Zombies come at me Edition

Before we get to the game I want to make it clear that YES you can buy a ticket for a plane drop that can drop guns and ammo BUT its more than likely that you will have to fight for it first. You might think, "OMG THATS P2W!" but it can also screw you over and now you just lost money. First anyone nearby will hear the plane and a majority will run to get it as well, once the supply drops 7 zombies come out and now not only do you have to kill the zombies too but deal with anyone that has ran to get the crate. Lets say also say you kill the zombies, well now it takes 10 seconds to open the crate, which you cant move around while doing it leaving you vulnerable. Some of you might say,"well cant people just go to low pop servers and call these down and then switch to another server!?" That answer is no, you can't server hop AND there is a requirement, currently as today 1/17/2015, of 120 people needed in the server to allow plane drops.

H1Z1 Airdrop Events and drop percentages
    65% chance to call in one of these airdrops
    *Everything subject to change(this is alpha)

The Caveman
    Bow 1x
    Bundle of Arrows 2x
    Torch 1x
    Waist pack 1x
    7 Zombies

The Welder
    Wrench 1x
    Hammer 1x
    Metal Sheets 4x
    Metal Pipes 2x
    Weapon Repair Kit 1x
    7 Zombies

The Medic
    First Aid Kits 2x
    Bandages 5x
    Cloth 6x
    Purified Water 2x
    Saline 2x
    7 Zombies

The Demolition Man
    IED 2x
    Lighter 1x
    Landmine 1x
    Flares 2x
    Smoke Flare 2x
    Ethonol 1x
    7 Zombies

The Builder
    Nails 20x
    Furnace 1x
    Logs 4x
    Metal Bits 10x
    Scrap Metal 10x
    Wood Axe 1x
    7 Zombies

The Farmer
    Tamper 10x
    Corn Seeds 10x
    Wheat Seeds 10x
    Fertilizer 10x
    Purified Water 5x
    7 Zombies

The Hiker
    Motorcycle Helmet 1x
    Military Backpack 1x
    Goggles 1x
    Binoculars 1x
    Compass 1x
    7 Zombies

12.5 % chance to call in one of these airdrops
    Life of the Party
    IED 5x
    Swizzle 20x
    Moonshine 15x
    Flare 30x
    7 Zombies

10.0% Chance to call in this airdrop

The Hobo
    Shotgun 1x
    Shells 12x
    Moonshine 2x
    Torch 1x
    Twine 1x
    Bear Sandwich 1x
    7 Zombies

The Lone Wolf
    Pistol 1x
    Ammo.45 14x
    Logs 2x
    Wolf Sandwich 1x
    Animal Trap 1x
    Deer Bladder 2x
    7 Zombies

dontragemebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontragemebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontragemebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontragemebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontragemebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontragemebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontragemebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontragemebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontragemebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontragemebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dontragemebro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cant stress this enough but THIS IS ALPHA, DONT EXPECT A PERFECT SMOOTH GAME. Yes there will be bugs/glitches/server problems. Dont expect too many hacks though since they use the same engine as Planetside 2 which if anyone crates a hack for either game they can implant the same code to ban it. This game will be FREE 2 PLAY with it comes out so if you really don't want to spend any money and wait than you can. Right now you are paying to play the game EARLY.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/295110/

What is H1Z1?

The H1Z1 epidemic has driven civilization to a post-apocalyptic state. Alas, there is no zombie-free paradise, and you must use your skill and wits to survive against the elements, hordes of undead, and of course thousands of potentially hostile survivors. As an open PvP game, some players may be out to manipulate you; some may honestly be trying to help. Band together or fight each other for precious loot? Your choice

Zombies: Always looking for their next meal, your gunshot is the zombie dinner bell. zombies are programmed with emergent AI, making each encounter unpredictable. More players in your vicinity mean more zombie bait, so remember; there is not always safety in numbers.

Environment: As you explore "Anytown, USA" you will discover H1Z1 is a living, breathing world with a dramatic day-to-night cycle, dynamic weather, and combustible environment. Be careful as darkness falls and the moon rises, zombies might not be the only things that creep up on you.

Weapons and Vehicles: You can use an axe or your bare hands to fight off zombies and other survivors, but players will also have access to an array of weaponry which can be found, looted, or crafted to fit the need of any lethal situation. And, although they take a lot of effort and resources to repair and maintain, vehicles are an additional way to mow down opponents and are a huge advantage in survival and multi-passenger transportation.

Savaging and crafting: Not much is left in the wake of the epidemic, so increase your chances of survival by scavenging for items in the nooks and crannies of abandoned cars, truck beds, homes, sheds, and even in the wilderness. Almost everything found can be consumed or used to craft something valuable. Combine materials to make tools, weapons, animal traps, water collectors, explosives, and more! Your survival depends on your ability to be creative with what you can find.

Base Building: Protect yourself from the elements, enemies, and ever-impending undead by building a defensible base. Group with others to create heavily fortified location whether a customized shack, shanty town, or governor's mansion. Barricade yourself, your friends, and your possessions before you meet a sudden death and lose it all.
    Last edited by dontragemebro; 01-17-2015 at 07:36 AM.

AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Really dont' care about all the p2W bitching, my question is, is this game actually fun?
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

*Bk division*

Reps for life: LulzWorthy

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AXnyc View Post
    Really dont' care about all the p2W bitching, my question is, is this game actually fun?
    kinda this
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    **** it, just bought!
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

*Bk division*

Brought it up because people seem to be jumping on the bandwagon of OMG P2W.

I have only played for about 11 hours since the first 2 days have been a struggle with the servers but it seems they are better. I personally have had a lot of fun with it so far, its a lot more smooth than Dayz minus some features. If you can run Planetside 2, you can run this game since they are using the same engine. Right now loot is a little low BUT they have been changing it and adding more. Its a lot of fun going into towns and cities with friends because a majority of the homes/places are lootable. There seems to be more guns than ammo right now which I dont mind since it makes you be more concerned about not wasting ammo. It doesn't take that long to find a melee weapon. Right now its not always KoS with people and most have been pretty friendly. I can only assume that will change once people get more gear. If you play the game with headphones it has really nice scary vibe, plus its easier to hear footsteps and people talking.

Combat: Seems a lot like rust when going melee, you kinda swing while trying to keep your distance. Fist fights do have some "pow" behind them since their head goes up every time you do hit them which is a nice little touch. Can't really speak about guns too much since I have only used the pistol but it was pretty solid so far. Again ammo is really hard to find but that's where killing other people comes into play

Crafting: I like the idea of how the crafting is done since you actually have to discover the items. There is a discovery tab where you put items in the boxes and if they go with each other you can hit discover and you learn something new. Luckily they have a number of different combinations you have left to discover and the items gray out in your inventory if they go with each other. Haven't really touched too much into base building but it looks like its going to be a lot of fun.

Overall I am actually enjoying it really much. There is a thrill chasing someone down or getting into a fist fight versus 3 other people.

Forgot to mention that there will be game modes!! There are different types of servers with different rules, PVP, PVE, Head shots only, First person mode only, Hardcore, and Battle Royal. Battle royal is pretty much Hunger Games style servers. They cost 1 Event ticket which I you can buy with real money but I think cost $1.
    Last edited by dontragemebro; 01-17-2015 at 07:31 AM.

Tiptoe Through the Tulips eXistenceLies's Avatar
    eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea I was going to buy it when they released earlier this week, but I wanted to check reviews first. Luckily I didn't as a lot of people do not like it. I should just man up and get it. I want to know the comparison with DayZ. I also feel H1Z1 has more of a cartoonish feel to it.
    █ ٩(�̮̮̃�̃)۶ Random Crew ٩ █
    █ 1K Club █
    █ Official Melanotan 2 Thread (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132097293) █
    █ PC Master Race Crew http://imgur.com/a/G4uVM & https://pcpartpicker.com/b/qmd6Mp █

**** it, just bought!
    \

Add me bro, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197980632203/

Currently playing on the server Domination or something like that. I can help you when i get home later and I have a TS we can all use.

Originally Posted by eXistenceLies View Post
    Yea I was going to buy it when they released earlier this week, but I wanted to check reviews first. Luckily I didn't as a lot of people do not like it. I should just man up and get it. I want to know the comparison with DayZ. I also feel H1Z1 has more of a cartoonish feel to it.
    Dont even look at steam review. Its filled with people spamming the same BS and giving out retarded reviews. A lot of people bitching about P2W haven't even played the game. Honestly if you go into the game thinking its going to be perfect you are going to have a bad time. It is alpha after all. There will be crashes, bugs, server problems BUT it will be taken care of.

Tiptoe Through the Tulips eXistenceLies's Avatar
    eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dontragemebro View Post
    Dont even look at steam review. Its filled with people spamming the same BS and giving out retarded reviews. A lot of people bitching about P2W haven't even played the game. Honestly if you go into the game thinking its going to be perfect you are going to have a bad time. It is alpha after all. There will be crashes, bugs, server problems BUT it will be taken care of.
    I have played Dayz for roughly 60 hours and I know all about the bugs, etc. I stopped playing a while back cause it was so damn buggy. I def not coming in with great expectations or anything.
    █ ٩(�̮̮̃�̃)۶ Random Crew ٩ █
    █ 1K Club █
    █ Official Melanotan 2 Thread (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132097293) █
    █ PC Master Race Crew http://imgur.com/a/G4uVM & https://pcpartpicker.com/b/qmd6Mp █

Patch 1/17/2015

*Made adjustments to servers to better balance load
    *Fixes for some server disconnections
    *Improvements to overall connections (G29 and G99 errors)
    *Adjustments to game exit-to-desktop when disconnected (still tracking down more)
    *Improvements to server selection screen
    *Adjustments to loot spawning in both regular and Battle Royale maps
    *Adjustments and performance adjustments to weather system
    *Fixed a few servers that were set to the wrong modes
    *You should no longer be able to cause bleeding on other players in the PvE servers
    *Reduced some timers for crafting
    *Performance adjustments for weather effects
    *Various other super-secret stability mojo
    *removed some old PlanetSide2 code (for example, faction population percentages on each server. that was tons of useless data sent to your clients... :P )
    *added some debugging for Abilities and Effects
    *minimum players required to allow airdrops increased from 100 to 120, as announced
    *Blackberry Juice's bulk reduced from 100 to 50
    *modified the effects of Moonshine and Swizzle (among other things, Swizzle's effect will no longer function while you're dead.)
    *added something (FX-related) about raindrops
    *added/modified sounds for the firearms
    *reverted the Server Select UI sorting changes I mentioned last time
    *added "This crate contains skins for various types of items you find in the world. \n NOTE: These skins are not consumed and will not be lost on death. You will have them forever and can reuse them as much as you want."
    *"Applying deer scent will lower the chances of scaring away deer for a few minutes." changed to "Applying deer scent will assist you in sneaking up behind a deer for a few minutes. "
    *"Death's retreat" changed to "Death's Retreat"

Originally Posted by eXistenceLies View Post
    I have played Dayz for roughly 60 hours and I know all about the bugs, etc. I stopped playing a while back cause it was so damn buggy. I def not coming in with great expectations or anything.
    The zombies in this game are still a bit buggy but no where near DayZ from what I can tell, they are fixing the zombies and making some changes to make them more fluid. They sometimes dont move and easy kill but after they patched the game and restarted the servers yesterday they were a lot better, which I can only assume will get better over time.

Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey guys, any misc brahs playing?

me and yukk are on brutality server

Add me : http://steamcommunity.com/id/Didlid/ if you wanna play
    /

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So do I have to pay2post here too?
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

Ok so i just played for 3 hours after buying it,, i dunno wtf is everybody complaining about? Game is fun as **** so far, resource scarsness is just perfect!!!! Its a lot of fun!!!

add me on steam, Yukk

Ill be on tonight. Definitely worth 20 bucks.
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

*Bk division*

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok so i just played for 3 hours after buying it,, i dunno wtf is everybody complaining about? Game is fun as **** so far, resource scarsness is just perfect!!!! Its a lot of fun!!!

add me on steam, Yukk

was just gonna come in and ask but fuk aight imma buy it
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues

add me on steam, Yukk

Glad you are having fun, like I said, I have a TS we can use if you guys want to start playing together.

Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    was just gonna come in and ask but fuk aight imma buy it
    add me brah and join me and yukk brutality server
    /

Glad you are having fun, like I said, I have a TS we can use if you guys want to start playing together.
    we better srs. no point in playing these games alone.

when mine finishes im gonna jump in and get my feet we so im not a potato

I'll be on tonight around 10pm eastern.... I'm hooked like when first original rust came out. ts would be awesome.
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

*Bk division*

sweet mane, add me on steam i linked it above.

Just raided someones actual base and stole 20 rounds + hunting rifle, fireman axe and tons of building supps haha.
    /

Originally Posted by Didlid View Post

T
    Just raided someones actual base and stole 20 rounds + hunting rifle, fireman axe and tons of building supps haha.

Damn I wish I wasn't at work. How do you break into base can you break down doors.

Damn I wish I wasn't at work. How do you break into base can you break down doors.
    yeah took a while but a tiny white health bar shows above the door when you start hitting it, i used a hatchet to chop it down. trying to headback to where my base was now

edit: also looted everything to run a car except spark plugs
    /

i cant find **** right now. i did find an ass load of berries and a turbo for a pickup hehe

damn thats a lot of good loot. Lot of time spent getting that, sucks for that guy

Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doober4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah took a while but a tiny white health bar shows above the door when you start hitting it, i used a hatchet to chop it down. trying to headback to where my base was now

edit: also looted everything to run a car except spark plugs
    What if he had a family?
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Browns
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Indians
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Buckeyes
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Beer
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Cavs

i cant find **** right now. i did find an ass load of berries and a turbo for a pickup hehe
    collect berries and get a water bottle and fill it with dirty water. If you already learned purified water you can learn to make berry water. After you learn that recipe you can craft it without having to purify the water first. Not sure if glitch or intended. Great way to get stats back

RAPBAK THANKS FOR READING bee su's Avatar
    bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bee su is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    might buy. i always wanted to play something like this. was eyeing rust for awhile.
    Sig line can't be a novel
    THANKS FOR READING
    20 IS 20. ATLEAST POST IN THE THREAD.
    THANKS FOR READING
    KNEE DRAGGER - HTC
    THANKS FOR READING
    THANKS FOR READING
    Sig line can't be a novel

collect berries and get a water bottle and fill it with dirty water. If you already learned purified water you can learn to make berry water. After you learn that recipe you can craft it without having to purify the water first. Not sure if glitch or intended. Great way to get stats back
    how do you learn to purify water

how do you learn to purify water
    put dirty or stagnant water in the discovery tab.

Pro tip: put every new item in the discovery tab to see if you can make anything

Edit: just got killed outside my base hopefully they don't know my door down and steal my loot now or else i just got karma'd hard lmfao
    /