Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

House Party - What would you do ?

So I'm going to start throwing house parties every weekend.

My idea is.
    -50-60 people
    -only people on my list
    -25 guys the rest females.
    -5$ a girl to get in
    -10$ a guy to get in
    -open bar.

so basically what im going to do is try a social dynamic approach. you guys always notice when people enter a party they dont really know each other and tend to stay in the own little groups, my goal is to bring everybody together, go to each person with grey goose bottles and poor shots into there mouth. make sure everyone is getting along with each other and everyone is having a good time.

what would you guys suggest to have a badass party that i haven't mentioned? any themes, ideas? challenges? music?

Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    if u think 300-400 dollars is going to be enough money to fund a party where u are serving grey goose and open bar ur crazy

also its just going to turn into a drunk crazy cluster fuk once everyone gets drunk anyways so anything u plan is likely a waste of time lol

just have beer pong, music, cards at a table for drinking games
    Call me Sally

SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpliTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    if u think 300-400 dollars is going to be enough money to fund a party where u are serving grey goose and open bar ur crazy

also its just going to turn into a drunk crazy cluster fuk once everyone gets drunk anyways so anything u plan is likely a waste of time lol

just have beer pong, music, cards at a table for drinking games
    2 of my guys are real security guards at a club, they will be attending my house party to monitor everything. so im not worried much of people acting stupid. and I plan to buy only 2 bottles, the rest all canned beer.

BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my only suggestion is that if its at your place, stay sober.

I've hosted 3 or 4 decent house parties, and chit gets fukked up. Anything breakable/valuable? put it in your room and lock that room. Even if its people you know, randoms end up there by acquaintance and you never know what it's gonna be, drunk people raid every available room. Had one in highschool, some guy ended up running out with my sister's panty drawer, another drunk drove through my neighbors yard and nailed a tree.

Especially if the cops show up (which they most likely will if its a solid party) you gotta be sober to handle them if you wanna be ok. Honestly, hosting parties sucks ass unless its strictly people you know, and even then it can get out of hand fast

tl;dr don't plan on drinking
    *Gets nervous going in for a haircut crew

Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SpliTT View Post
    2 of my guys are real security guards at a club, they will be attending my house party to monitor everything. so im not worried much of people acting stupid. and I plan to buy only 2 bottles, the rest all canned beer.
    just get kegs....and i didnt necessarily mean bad things were going to happen, i just meant anything u plan is going to fall apart once people get drunk
    Call me Sally

Originally Posted by BPSteve View Post

I've hosted 3 or 4 decent house parties, and chit gets fukked up. Anything breakable/valuable? put it in your room and lock that room. Even if its people you know, randoms end up there by acquaintance and you never know what it's gonna be, drunk people raid eveyr available room. Had one in highschool, some guy ended up running out with my sister's panty drawer, another drunk drove through my neighbors yard and nailed a tree.

Especially if the cops show up (which they most likely will if its a solid party) you gotta be sober to handle them if you wanna be ok. Honestly, hosting parties sucks ass unless its strictly people you know, and even then it can get out of hand fast

damn that sounds wild!!! I have a core group of friends that will be at my party that always watch out for things that shouldn't be happening. the rooms will be on lock down. secondly it's a private party so who ever is on my list i think can handle the booze and has the opportunity to get the opportunity to come at my party, ids will be checked by my security guards to confirm if they are the person on the list. Right now i just want to figure out how to deploy such a badass party that everyone will be talking about in school.

Doucherus Magnificus GnarlySheen's Avatar
    Location: Boom, Bam, Bop, Bada Bop Boom, Pow, Christmas Island
    GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never charge an entry fee for girls.

Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    60 people at a house party?

inb4 OP's house is trashed
    I'm here to make friends and listen to other peoples problems,send me a PM if you want to talk.I misc at odd hours.

ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000)
    Uhh 2 bottles and the rest beer...for 50 people bro? A lot of girls don't like beer and you couldn't even poor one shot for every person, much less people getting drunk off liquor. Not trying to discourage just saying smaller parties than that can easily go through more liquor

PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PurpleAngus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmaoo
    Everybody thinks they are project *******s now
    ✩ALPHAZONE✩ crew ✩OVERKILL✩ crew ✩ANNIHILATOR✩ crew
    ♡Prime Denise Richards, Megan Fox & Jane Fonda are the GOAT HBB's♡ crew
    ●Trance CHOONS● crew
    ★DI FM [Digitally Imported]★ crew
    ~Marina & the Diamonds~crew / ~EOTS~crew
    ~Lana Del Rey~crew / ~Tegan & Sara~crew

DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000)

I've hosted 3 or 4 decent house parties, and chit gets fukked up. Anything breakable/valuable? put it in your room and lock that room. Even if its people you know, randoms end up there by acquaintance and you never know what it's gonna be, drunk people raid every available room. Had one in highschool, some guy ended up running out with my sister's panty drawer, another drunk drove through my neighbors yard and nailed a tree.

yepp. Even friends that I thought could handle their **** end up being complete morons when hammered. brb bring a bag of wine, drop it 2x and spill all over my kitchen.

also that's fukin expensive. $10 for a guy? you better live in a mansion or somethin *******.

Originally Posted by ihamil View Post
    Uhh 2 bottles and the rest beer...for 50 people bro? A lot of girls don't like beer and you couldn't even poor one shot for every person, much less people getting drunk off liquor. Not trying to discourage just saying smaller parties than that can easily go through more liquor
    I'm not trying to get people drunk off bottles, im just trying to bring social dynamics into core, if I walk around poor vodka into peoples mouths its going to enlighten the mood. thats how all of us club promoters do it to bring people closer together.

Originally Posted by Metalhead44 View Post
    60 people at a house party?

inb4 OP's house is trashed
    ive had parties at my house in college that were 400+ people, 10 kegs, stripper, etc...50-60 isnt too bad...but of course 80-100 of them were in my frat so all the guys there were accounted for so we didnt have to worry about fights, and we made the pledges clean it all the next day lel
    Call me Sally

BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000) BPSteve is a name known to all. (+5000)
    damn that sounds wild!!! I have a core group of friends that will be at my party that always watch out for things that shouldn't be happening. the rooms will be on lock down. secondly it's a private party so who ever is on my list i think can handle the booze and has the opportunity to get the opportunity to come at my party, ids will be checked by my security guards to confirm if they are the person on the list. Right now i just want to figure out how to deploy such a badass party that everyone will be talking about in school.
    ok that sounds solid then. But again, lock anything valuable in a room, preferably yours if you don't want people jizzing all over everything that's dear to you. Other than that, have plenty of booze and a table to play pong and you should be good. Also, I dunno what your living situation is, but if you live in an apartment or have neighbors it's a solid plan to talk to them beforehand/invite them. You're a lot less likely to get the cops called if you tell your neighbors you're having a party and invite them (even if they're betas) or at least warn them/get their consent. If they're against it...well fuk em

JanoyCresva will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanoyCresva will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanoyCresva will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanoyCresva will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanoyCresva will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanoyCresva will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanoyCresva will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanoyCresva will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanoyCresva will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanoyCresva will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanoyCresva will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it should be priced like this
    girls: $0
    guys: $15
    ***Genova's Witness***
    **12/28/14 jamespoe1's Legendary Thread Crew**

ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000) ihamil is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not trying to get people drunk off bottles, im just trying to bring social dynamics into core, if I walk around poor vodka into peoples mouths its going to enlighten the mood. thats how all of us club promoters do it to bring people closer together.
    No I feel you dude, but in my experience 70 percent of girls are drinking mixwd drinks...

ok that sounds solid then. But again, lock anything valuable in a room, preferably yours if you don't want people jizzing all over everything that's dear to you. Other than that, have plenty of booze and a table to play pong and you should be good. Also, I dunno what your living situation is, but if you live in an apartment or have neighbors it's a solid plan to talk to them beforehand/invite them. You're a lot less likely to get the cops called if you tell your neighbors you're having a party and invite them (even if they're betas) or at least warn them/get their consent. If they're against it...well fuk em
    Yeah I'm definitely going to have to talk to my neighbor who lives right next to me, shes a olderly women who is about 70 years old with 8 dogs. lol

DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    ive had parties at my house in college that were 400+ people, 10 kegs, stripper, etc...50-60 isnt too bad...but of course 80-100 of them were in my frat so all the guys there were accounted for so we didnt have to worry about fights, and we made the pledges clean it all the next day lel
    400+ people? holy fuk.

you on dat pike status arent ya

Originally Posted by ihamil View Post
    No I feel you dude, but in my experience 70 percent of girls are drinking mixwd drinks...
    thats true, ill see if i can find someone who has experienced bar-tending skills to poor these girls some mixed drinks. i know it doesnt take much drinks to get a girl drunk. most of the girls i chill with get gone by 3 or 4.

Originally Posted by DotheDew563 View Post
    400+ people? holy fuk.

you on dat pike status arent ya
    was phi delt
    Call me Sally

thats true, ill see if i can find someone who has experienced bar-tending skills to poor these girls some mixed drinks. i know it doesnt take much drinks to get a girl drunk. most of the girls i chill with get gone by 3 or 4.
    in that case dude, just make a tub of jungle juice with everclear. It's cheap, feeds a chit load of people, and gets everyone hammered. And it's sweet enough that girls gulp it down

EDIT

vvv this guy know's whats up
    Last edited by BPSteve; 01-17-2015 at 01:04 AM.

buy several bottles of everclear and make hunch punch....itll be cheaper and much more effective than shots of grey goose...and u can make it sweet enough that they can barely even taste the liquor and the girls will get wasted from it
    Call me Sally

my living room space fits 60 people and my kitchen fits about 35, its really easy to monitor everyone because the kitcen and living room are connected with a island bar between them. in order for people to dance and have a good time, i'd have to limit my invitations to only 54 people , so people can easily walk around or dance.

my living room space fits 60 people and my kitchen fits about 35, its really easy to monitor everyone because the kitcen and living room are connected with a island bar between them. in order for people to dance and have a good time, i'd have to limit my invitations to only 54 people , so people can easily walk around or dance.
    you said you have "bouncers"/doormen right? If so it should be good. Just make sure they're only letting people in that are on the list, not people on the list + whoever they're with. Again, its the people you don't know that end up fukking stuff up. And even the people you know, i'd still suggest staying sober

so do you guys believe I should charge like this?

girls: 0$
    guys: 15$

or my original idea

girls: 5$
    guys : 10$

tired of sloots feeling like they can get away with everything, by them paying 5$ it surrenders them.

imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) imperialmisc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't make the girls pay. More girls=more fun. That's all there is to it.
    IG: humpsfofree

GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000) GardHainer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Charging people for a house party... is this normal in the US?
    Things are always as good or as bad as you think they're going to be

Originally Posted by imperialmisc View Post
    Don't make the girls pay. More girls=more fun. That's all there is to it.

i have no problem getting the girls tho bro, i already told the girls they have to pay 5$ they are all down with it like as if it wasnt a big deal.

Originally Posted by GardHainer View Post
    Charging people for a house party... is this normal in the US?
    its normal because it eliminates the byob factor.

byob ; creates hostility and creates group formulations, you come into a house party with your own beer, your going to stick in a group with your friends and nobody will ever get the chance to know you

open bar ; removes the hostility, anyone can get a beer at time, people are moving around to the bar area.

if its kegs + hunch punch u wont need to charge the sloots...charge 10 bucks for guys...should be enough if u stick to kegs and hunch punch
    Call me Sally