Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000) Jodie10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stephanielynn76 View Post
    I'm getting a boob job! 😜
    I'm considering getting one for reasons similar to yours. Let us know how you are and how the surgery goes, best wishes for a speedy recovery so you can get back to work on the shoulders ASAP.
    Under Construction.

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I didn't bulk anywhere near long enough. I can already tell that I'm soft. Well, I knew it though so can't complain. At least I had fun eating...

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So I took some "before" pics today… Yikes! So here's what I look like when my diet goes off the grid for over a year. I've got some work to do. I'm hoping there is more muscle under there… I guess I'll know when I get lean enough. Surgery is on Monday Diet won't officially start until the end of March or beginning of April.

I think you look fantastic!! Its going to be so fun watching your journey... good luck with the surgery too!
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First let me set the record straight and say that I have NEVER been uncomfortable with my breast size. My issue is with the shape/firmness. Have you seen or do you have any experience with a post-pregnancy post-breastfeeding breast? Imagine a taut-skinned 25 y/o C-cup-sized boob. Now inflate that C to a D when pregnancy happens. Further inflate that D to a DD when breast milk comes in. Then, after being sucked dry by a newborn or two, that breast tissue (in some cases) atrophies to a point where there is only enough left to technically be a B cup… that is still encased in the SKIN that used to be a DD. We are talking bean bags that are only 1/4 filled with beans. I'm not trying to look like Dolly Parton here… I just want to be able to run through my living room naked without having propeller action going on on my chest. I'd like to be able to get on stage in a competition one day without having to wrap my boobs in duct tape so they don't accidentally ooze out of the side of my suit. Yes, I do know some women who got breast implants because they were official members of the itty bitty titty committee. However, most of the women I know do it for the same reason as I am… to "fix" the damage that was done.

^^ok… you might be sorry you asked!
    This was also my main reasons as well. In my 20's I had PERFECT breasts. They were perky, perfect shape and size for my body. I said I would NEVER get a boob job...... and then i had kids. And then i changed body composition as well and carry way less fat in my chest than anywhere else. Boobs for me were the first place to go.

I was also tired of getting mistaken for being a little kid. I know my height plays a role in that but my boobage did too.

And i was tired of buying the bras with a foot of padding and then having to add the chicken cutlets into it, often wearing 2 bras at a time to get cleavage... its just so tiring. And then taking all that off and feeling like you look like shyte in that area.

All i asked my doc to do was "fill er' up" and everyone who has seen me in real life says they fit with my body. Either way I am MUCH happier with the look.

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    LMFAO, that was funny....My wife's reasoning as well....To your post above, I told her I'm fine with them as is, but if she wants them because of being "uncomfortable" she's the one wearing them, she earned them having and feeding the kids, so look into it if she wants them and find a good surgeon. It wouldn't matter to me either way,..(and it wouldn't srs). I can only imagine that would be an uncomfortable process overall in terms of soreness & recovery,so it's not like it's a snap decision.
    My husband says the same. But he is definitely not complaining about coming home to bigger ones either

The recovery isnt that bad really. I was off all pain meds in 3 days. No it should never be a snap decision, but recovery was not as bad as I had feared. And i am a total weenie when i know something is going to hurt... however, its no where NEAR what child birth was... so its all relative.

Originally Posted by Beetjie View Post
    I really thought I'd join but I made the mistake of reading all the posts.

After seeing all the ladies' "fat" pictures (i.e. before) I realized this is completely out of my league
    I am no where near low body fat so dont let anyones progress worry you. Many of us have been doing this for years and we all have differeing goals and starting point.s Just do you

Originally Posted by mcbourque View Post
    NO, absolutely not out of your league.

Like Cass said, fat is just a word we toss around to say we carry more fat that we would like. And our goals are all different. Some ladies on here are competitors (Like Kimm, Angel, Stephanie, Dieselmom and Simpy) while others just want to look a little better (my real goal is actually walking without a limp!)

For the record, I just looked at your profane pics and you look fine as is already! Please stay We are all in this together!
    I dont even consider myself a "competitor" really. While i have competed, i dont think i ever looked good enough to consider myself a competitor. But Im sure going to try!

And I really find your story and progress inspiring!

All right, I'm in
    Good to see you change your mind and looking forward to seeing your journey!

After talking to my trainers over the last few days about the dexa results, we all agree its time to start losing fat.

Im really excited and to see how i look at the end. Having the dexa done has given me more focus since i know where i am and where i need to go.

Starting Macros:
    130p/115c/35f

All you tall people get way more foodz and weight than me! I dont know how many times i get told to "not lose weight" because im at 117lbs.... taller people just dont get that short people need to weigh less, especially if you wanna be leaner than 31%

My coaches would like to bring body fat down, then go into a building phase again at some point. so this is definitely a process. Dont know about competeing, we are just going to train, diet and see what i look like.

My diet is really going to need to tighten up to meet the new macros. Usually on build mode i am more lax about the foods since i try and get a mental break from the fat loss mode. But now its on like donkey kong!! Laser focus is engaged!
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First let me set the record straight and say that I have NEVER been uncomfortable with my breast size. My issue is with the shape/firmness. Have you seen or do you have any experience with a post-pregnancy post-breastfeeding breast? Imagine a taut-skinned 25 y/o C-cup-sized boob. Now inflate that C to a D when pregnancy happens. Further inflate that D to a DD when breast milk comes in. Then, after being sucked dry by a newborn or two, that breast tissue (in some cases) atrophies to a point where there is only enough left to technically be a B cup… that is still encased in the SKIN that used to be a DD. We are talking bean bags that are only 1/4 filled with beans. I'm not trying to look like Dolly Parton here… I just want to be able to run through my living room naked without having propeller action going on on my chest. I'd like to be able to get on stage in a competition one day without having to wrap my boobs in duct tape so they don't accidentally ooze out of the side of my suit. Yes, I do know some women who got breast implants because they were official members of the itty bitty titty committee. However, most of the women I know do it for the same reason as I am… to "fix" the damage that was done.

^^ok… you might be sorry you asked!
    LOL no not sorry I asked, but have a question, so are your boobs going to be bigger or smaller??? cause I have no idea what you are talking about!

On the list for Bannukah

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I really thought I'd join but I made the mistake of reading all the posts.

After seeing all the ladies' "fat" pictures (i.e. before) I realized this is completely out of my league
    Hell no! The only person you need to concern yourself with is yourself, never EVER compare yourself to anyone, you will always be better than some and worse than others, it is just how it is. Even the best get beat.
    On the list for Bannukah

MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I'll join

Greetings, I am 40, competing in Provincials in May. Masters Bikini - then to Nationals if I am lucky. Qualified last year but wanted more off-season time to work.

I will post an off-season pic shortly, no cam at the moment. Just started prep.

Cheers. Fawn Lavonne
    2014 1st place Bikini Master's Northern Canadian Classic
    2014 4th place Bikini Master's Western Canadian Naturals
    2015 4th place CFBB/IFBB BC Provincials

Upcoming:
    2015 CFBB/IFBB Canadian Nationals - Pro Card

@fawnlavonne
    www.********.com/pages/Fawn-Lavonne-Bikini-Competitor/1498615020387842

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am bulking right now. Indefinitely at this point... Is this just for those who are shredding?

occasional visitor stephanielynn76's Avatar
    stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    I think you look fantastic!! Its going to be so fun watching your journey... good luck with the surgery too!
    Thanks so much rockangel… After 18 months of "fatness" I'm curious as hell what's under here!

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    LMFAO, that was funny....My wife's reasoning as well....To your post above, I told her I'm fine with them as is, but if she wants them because of being "uncomfortable" she's the one wearing them, she earned them having and feeding the kids, so look into it if she wants them and find a good surgeon. It wouldn't matter to me either way,..(and it wouldn't srs). I can only imagine that would be an uncomfortable process overall in terms of soreness & recovery,so it's not like it's a snap decision.
    My husband said the same thing. He didn't care either way. He says, "Well it doesn't bother me…" and I'm like… "Well it bothers ME!" I know there will be pain and recovery but it will be temporary and hopefully worth it!

All right, I'm in
    Yay!!! I'm glad you're going to participate!

Originally Posted by Jodie10 View Post
    I'm considering getting one for reasons similar to yours. Let us know how you are and how the surgery goes, best wishes for a speedy recovery so you can get back to work on the shoulders ASAP.
    Thanks so much! I will let you know how it goes! My biggest fear is losing any progress I've made on these shoulders! LOL

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    LOL no not sorry I asked, but have a question, so are your boobs going to be bigger or smaller??? cause I have no idea what you are talking about!

They will end up bigger than they are right now… but not bigger than they were in the past. All we are really doing is filling up the skin...

Originally Posted by MilaGroski View Post
    Greetings, I am 40, competing in Provincials in May. Masters Bikini - then to Nationals if I am lucky. Qualified last year but wanted more off-season time to work.

Cheers. Fawn Lavonne
    Welcome!

Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    I am bulking right now. Indefinitely at this point... Is this just for those who are shredding?
    ms_mac!!! Nice to see you!

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All right, I'm in
    Great to have you!

Cheers. Fawn Lavonne
    Welcome and good luck with prep!

Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    It can be whatever personal goal you have at the moment. Nice to see you!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

bulk.

I'm just leaving bulk myself. 6 mos was fun but now time to start shredding! Thanks for the welcome

Upcoming:

@fawnlavonne

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Okay, I'm in then. Here's some pics that were taken the end of Nov. Is that recent enough, or do I need to retake today?

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Considering a boob job myself, just think if I had my own set I would never have to leave the house

Down 11 lbs so far and it's been a rough start, usually losing weight is no issue but for some reason this time it's harder for me mentally. Was really tempted yesterday after the funeral they had a ton of food and there was a huge table full of deserts, cookies, brownies, peanut butter pie, etc and I had absolutely nothing and it damn near killed me.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Considering a boob job myself, just think if I had my own set I would never have to leave the house

Down 11 lbs so far and it's been a rough start, usually losing weight is no issue but for some reason this time it's harder for me mentally. Was really tempted yesterday after the funeral they had a ton of food and there was a huge table full of deserts, cookies, brownies, peanut butter pie, etc and I had absolutely nothing and it damn near killed me.
    the mind messes with you always at the wrong time. i feel the time between noon and 6 is the hardest to stay on track.
    The Ageless Wonder Crew: Client, Player, President.

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm just leaving bulk myself. 6 mos was fun but now time to start shredding! Thanks for the welcome
    I just realized from your sig you competed up here in Fort St John last year. I was in that same show. The red head that promotes it also owns the gym I go to and is a friend of mine.
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I saw Kimm4's post in the female section and have been debating getting in on this. I need a bit of motivation right now so I'm in! I'll post pictures later.
    My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140511571

ProMera Pump Extreme Log with IrishLassie78: COMPLETED

*TEAM AMAZON* -- Sisterhood of Iron

Alright here are mine

I had a pretty decent bulk. This is me at 136lbs after refeed off-season. My bf has stayed pretty low.

Last year I competed at 123lbs stage weight, I am sure I will have a good 5lbs or more of muscle for this season.

The other two pics are off-season bulk 2013 and 2014 stage. I am really learning to lean bulk.
    Attached Images

Upcoming:

@fawnlavonne

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome to all the new comers

So many fit ladies - that's inspiring

Saw 121 on my scale today (well 121.6!) finally!!!

That's roughly 0.5lbs a week at 1600-1650 on 2 weeks on IF so I'll stick with the plan for now
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

Took some photos today - here it is..

There is about a 5lb difference in these pics. Only real change I see is the color of my hair.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ms.mac the different poses makes it hard to tell much difference, but your arms, shoulders and back look amazing in the last pic of your ealier post. Obviously working hard.

Amazing, lots of women obviously not shy about hitting the weights in here.

Congrats mcB

HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    LOL!

Nah. You're perfect now why mess with it.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm getting a boob job! 😜
    I'm getting a cawk job. Need to lose a couple of inches.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    First-world problems

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MissHolly View Post
    First-world problems
    I'm telling ya. It ain't easy being me.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

occasional visitor stephanielynn76's Avatar
    stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ... said no man ever...

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We will be waiting before and after pictures!
    Last edited by Cass40; 05-02-2022 at 05:54 PM.

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm telling ya. It ain't easy being me.
    Honestly, Cass will be mad at me but I had to google that!
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

Awesome! What class were you in? That is an awesome show and Jen is great

Upcoming:

@fawnlavonne

Originally Posted by mcbourque View Post
    Honestly, Cass will be mad at me but I had to google that!
    Lol you googled cawk??

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Lol you googled cawk??
    Uh Yahh! How else can I keep up with you all
    ** Marie **