Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1093
    Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MilaGroski View Post
    Alrighty, I took fourth, so I am on to CFBB Nationals in July. IFBB Pro Qualifier.

Was pretty happy, but will be working on myself hard for these next 7 weeks
    Really nice work! That is impressive. Looking great up there and holding your own!

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    Now that I've seen ID I'm out.
    Sh!t..... now I am starting to feel bad.....guess I was just enough of a fat slob before that it was not all that impressive . In all truth, it has been very strange these last 6 months. It also shows me how much our minds warp our self image. I had thought I was lean-ish before, but I can always remember looking at pics and thinking I looked different than how I saw myself in the mirror. Now I am noticing that I really do look lean in pics.... Our brains are funny....but truthfully, I wish I had done this earlier. It has taken a little lifestyle change, but it has been very rewarding. I knew I had a decent base, but finally seeing what it underneath is pretty cool.

One thing I never realized or appreciate is how our cores move. Seeing the individual muscle groups flex and move around each other is pretty cool. Shoulders are another place where you can really see the muscles work to move the joint. Kinda neat....

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Mine yesterday.
    Good to see you hanging in there! Nice work man.....Now if we get you to smile we will be all set!

Originally Posted by Jbizzlechizzle View Post
    Great job, Corbi! We all have a way to go to improve. That's the beauty of body building. I'm about done with this cut and I must say that I've made some improvements over the last few months. They're never evident to the naked eye, but the before and after shots always tell the story.

Definitely leaner and more defined and I really like it.
    NO DOUBT! Huge difference. Been great watching you go at it. Nice work!

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Nice work all, good luck In your comps Mila. I took a two week diet break, vacation, camping and a pizza binge . Enjoyed some immediate strength gains, but still have fat to lose so back to a deficit I go....I bumped up to a high of 196 yesterday when this pic was taken on a picnic hike. Back down to 193 today and will likely settle in to 190 and start my way down to around 175-180 I'm guessing to be lean enough to start a mild surplus. I won't be "ready" June 1st but will post pics. It takes a lot more time than I thought it would, but I think I've done well maintaining strength.
    Beautiful picture. Your progress has been huge. Dont feel like you have to do it all in one shot. My journey was really broken up into about 4 separate leaning events over a few years. The first big one.....and then several smaller ones while trying to make progress running surpluses...and finally this one last push.

Originally Posted by mcbourque View Post
    As for me, didn't want to bail out so here is what I got.
    Marathon not a sprint... I just have to keep going until the legs catch up! I'll be 49 next week, so not bad
    It is a marathon for sure! There is no end date for me. But this thread is a fun place to share our goals. Great job!

Originally Posted by highiso View Post
    Everyone looks great, nice progress! ID, i agree with vytis, I'm out as well, here I am at 198 and still tiny. I am the leanest I've ever been at this weight but so much more work to do. I said I'd never be happy until i got to 205 @ 8%, probably wont be satisfied then either.

Tanning for June 1st.
    No one is ever happy....if they are, they probably are not motivated very much to change in the first place. I am as close as I have ever been to realizing what I might ever see out of my physique....but I am far from 'satisfied'. There is a balance in there....and the pursuit itself is rewarding. You are a great example of both the amazing changes we can pull off....and the life balance we can all achieve. Nice work!
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

really...just really DieselsMom's Avatar
    DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My cut was a big fail but happy that I have been able to maintain my weight and get more gym time in while at the busiest time of my life. Managed to make it through many meals out with a lacrosse season that has taken on a life of its own with kids both on two teams and hubby working out of country.

Congrats to all that made it through, its a tough road but you all look great.

Mila - are you competing in open in July? My posing coach will be there competing too.
    "That's not sweat that's your fat cells crying" anonymous

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147406883

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Beautiful picture. Your progress has been huge. Dont feel like you have to do it all in one shot. My journey was really broken up into about 4 separate leaning events over a few years. The first big one.....and then several smaller ones while trying to make progress running surpluses...and finally this one last push.
    Thanks, I am kind of leaning that direction now myself. It seems like progress was very easy at first and I lost about 30lbs of fat in about 6 months overall. I still have fat I want to lose but my motivation has been shifting back towards getting stronger again, making dieting harder since I don't feel the same amount of need or desire to do it right now.

After boosting calories slightly I have had PRs in every training session, so that makes me think it might be time to make hay while the sun is shining. I might try to slowly bring calories up and stay below 200-205lbs before trying again. Both gaining muscle and losing fat seem to lose efficiency after a certain amount of time (at least for me). My last bulk cycle I was getting stronger and stronger then that suddenly stopped and I seemed to start just adding fat after that. I think taking a few attempts (each one successively closer to the goal) might be the most efficient way to get closer to my ideal build - which is pretty close to what your looking like now..in terms of size and leaness becuase I think that would be easy enough to maintain while living a normal life with occasional meals out etc.

I agree that no-one who enjoys training or the results of training are going to be satisfied, thats what drives the entire process. You look a lot bigger at your current leaness though so be proud of that. Patio pics from the other thread look great too, like the waterfall and stonework.

JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gettin close folks !!!

I better start practicing my picture taking. I was even gonna get a tan but as my luck goes we have a full week of clouds/rain.

Weighed in at 146 this morning & feeling pretty good. I tried DL's several weeks ago but I backed off because I was feeling the strain in my neck. I started up again two weeks ago and this morning I was able to pull 285. I'm really happy with that....... I'm moving forward. Yesterday on bench I hit 135x5 with ease....... then backed off. The self control part isn't easy, lol.

Thanks to everyone who joined in, I really enjoyed it.

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hit #220 this morning so thats a total drop of #30 since january, not where I want to be yet but at least seeing progress. damn love handles are half what they used to be and chest is definitely popping more so overall I am happy but not satisfied.
    Mine yesterday.
    Congratulations! You're looking good. And doing some impressive douchebag curls in the rack I see

Originally Posted by MilaGroski View Post
    Alrighty, I took fourth, so I am on to CFBB Nationals in July. IFBB Pro Qualifier.

Was pretty happy, but will be working on myself hard for these next 7 weeks
    Congratulations! You look fabulous.

Great job, Corbi! We all have a way to go to improve. That's the beauty of body building. I'm about done with this cut and I must say that I've made some improvements over the last few months. They're never evident to the naked eye, but the before and after shots always tell the story.

Definitely leaner and more defined and I really like it.
    Excellent! You look leaner, more defined, AND bigger!

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Nice work all, good luck In your comps Mila. I took a two week diet break, vacation, camping and a pizza binge. Enjoyed some immediate strength gains, but still have fat to lose so back to a deficit I go....I bumped up to a high of 196 yesterday when this pic was taken on a picnic hike. Back down to 193 today and will likely settle in to 190 and start my way down to around 175-180 I'm guessing to be lean enough to start a mild surplus. I won't be "ready" June 1st but will post pics. It takes a lot more time than I thought it would, but I think I've done well maintaining strength.

Such an awesome picture!

Originally Posted by mcbourque View Post
    As for me, didn't want to bail out so here is what I got. Posting today because I'll be crazy busy next week-end.

Still at the same weight of 122lbs and my legs are not fit for public viewing but I think I'm starting to get some nice upper body definition and seeing a bit of abs

Marathon not a sprint... I just have to keep going until the legs catch up! I'll be 49 next week, so not bad

Looking good, Borkie! I suspect there are some teacher crushes in your class (how old are they?).

Originally Posted by highiso View Post
    Everyone looks great, nice progress! ID, i agree with vytis, I'm out as well, here I am at 198 and still tiny. I am the leanest I've ever been at this weight but so much more work to do. I said I'd never be happy until i got to 205 @ 8%, probably wont be satisfied then either.

Tanning for June 1st.

You look fantastic. I'd be delirious if I looked like that. But if I managed that, I bet I still wouldn't be satisfied. We never are

Originally Posted by DieselsMom View Post
    My cut was a big fail but happy that I have been able to maintain my weight and get more gym time in while at the busiest time of my life. Managed to make it through many meals out with a lacrosse season that has taken on a life of its own with kids both on two teams and hubby working out of country.
    Sounds to me like you are a winner!
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Congrats to all that made it through, its a tough road but you all look great.

Mila - are you competing in open in July? My posing coach will be there competing too.
    Thanks all for the support, still hanging in here with you all - nice to see you all pushing hard!

I will be in Masters Tall, that is my class. In CBBF/IFBB Nationals (Arnold Qualifier) in Halifax. I may also do the tested CBBF/IFBB Nationals in Toronto in August (Olympia and Internationals qualifier), depends how I place at Nationals in Halifax.

I dunno if the pics ever showed up, here I am on the left in burgundy
    Attached Images
    2014 1st place Bikini Master's Northern Canadian Classic
    2014 4th place Bikini Master's Western Canadian Naturals
    2015 4th place CFBB/IFBB BC Provincials

Upcoming:
    2015 CFBB/IFBB Canadian Nationals - Pro Card

@fawnlavonne
    www.********.com/pages/Fawn-Lavonne-Bikini-Competitor/1498615020387842

Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn you guys brought it. One or two days to go here. I am not close to where I wanted to be but it is what it is. If someone can start a new thread for June 1 to Sept 1 that would be awesome, I want to keep this going as it keeps me accountable somehow. If anything this thread has got my diet spot and without effort. Workouts not so much but I felt it important for my body to heal. Down to about 179, goal is 175. HUGE game 7 in NHL tonight then its onto the NBA and NHL finals. I can then get some rest when its over. Pictures will be up Monday.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well, it's June 1 over here so I'll post this before going to bed.
    Thanks to everyone in here for taking part and encouraging each other.

Overall, I'm happy with this period.
    Weight fluctuated at times (mostly during a 2 week flu) but has been stable a while now at 90 kg.
    I started at 87 kg early February and joined in some days later with a pic where I was around 90 kg so I sort of ended where I
    started but with different proportions. I essentially got back the lean mass lost during my longer break and got rid of some fat in the process.
    I apologize for any smudges in the mirror - I cleaned it many times and it only shows up in pictures.

I still see myself a newb and will just continue on this path and see what happens. Doing some veteran track and field at some point
    is still in the back of my mind as well. I skipped leg day for this period, mostly out of laziness, but intend to start that as well.
    I've had decently developed legs (sportswise) before but not much of an upper body so it's extra exciting to see some changes there.

Next for me is just continuing to build a foundation/work on everything and also start counting calories/macros. I'm looking into keto dieting
    and trying to see if that could be something for me. I want to be prepared, with recipes and all, before jumping into something new.

Good job to everyone. Hope the injured people recover quickly.

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like your baseball tattoo, lol. Seriously though, nice work.
    Team General Mills

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Will be updating with a few more crappy pics I snapped today before rushing out the door for work. I didn't end up where I wanted to be (or even close to the mental picture I was going for) but made progress getting leaner and stronger over the last 6 months. Down about 30lbs. More work to be done. The pics are pretty crappy and I'm bloated from birthday party 194.2lbs today. Anyway got to put them up as agreed. Hopefully by July or August I will be in a better spot.

I'm trying to eat around 2500 cals for a while and hopefully gain some strength while not gaining any fat and possibly getting leaner. To early to tell on getting leaner, but hitting PRs in the big lifts so at least half of the plan is going well. I hit a low of 185.6 but it was an anomaly my real avg low was about 187 for a week and that was very depleted. I'm guessing 193-195with water weight from carbs is pretty close to the same real composition.

2 weeks into cut started at 222lbs

6/2/15 a little dryer and better light 193lbs

Last edited by Plateauplower; 06-02-2015 at 11:48 AM.

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well....since others are "putting up" I snapped a quick cold swelfie this morning. Cheated a little this weekend. (ended up having friends over twice and kids spent the whole weekend swimming out back). Enjoyed some nice morning doughnuts even. Mmmmm coffee and doughnuts...been a while.

I am still going to continue leaning slightly.....just getting ready to enjoy summer. This is by no means the end....

Thanks for all that participated...and the inspiration as well as kind words and support.

RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Well....since others are "putting up" I snapped a quick cold swelfie this morning. Cheated a little this weekend. (ended up having friends over twice and kids spent the whole weekend swimming out back). Enjoyed some nice morning doughnuts even. Mmmmm coffee and doughnuts...been a while.

I am still going to continue leaning slightly.....just getting ready to enjoy summer. This is by no means the end....

Thanks for all that participated...and the inspiration as well as kind words and support.

Nice work, I'm hoping getting lean in several successive stages is the way to go. I'm still going to get leaner but it gets frustrating for me when the real work begins to shed the last 10lbs or so.

I always use my phone to block the morning dip/chew .

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ID, you have my dream physique. Give it back, lol

Here's the best pic I have. It is 2 weeks old, but I'm basically still the same; weighing at the 220 mark.

Team General Mills

JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think I'm the lightweight out of all the guys here....... I hate putting up pics after you guys, lol. You guys look awesome !!!!! I'll reps yas till I run out.

Like most here, I'm not super impressed with my results. On the other hand I'm not disappointed either. I started at around 158, today, totally empty I was 145.6. I really busted my azz though, no regrets.

Today I hit the gym and got 12-12-11 on chin-ups. Then I did seated rows 130- 3x10. Then I decided to do DL's even though I was getting a little tired. After 3 warm up sets I pulled singles until I pulled 295. Though I may not look as good as I would like to, I am gaining strength while cutting.

I'm having a hard time with my camera so later today I'll have my kids give me a hand. Had my gym buds snap a pic of my chins & DL just to show I actually do something, lol. On the DL pic I have that look because it took a few for him to snap the pic...... da chit was getting heavy !! My front shot sucks..... it's blurry, sorry, I'll get better ones later.

Well here they are....... Just under 3 months since my spinal surgery ; )
    Attached Images

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd say this group really put on a good showing. I've already upped my calories to maintenance but I'm hanging right in there between 179 & 181 lbs and I don't want to get much heavier until fall rolls around. I may even drop a couple more lbs. I have no pics to share yet, but I will after my chest and tri workout tonight. Great job O35!
    Last edited by Jbizzlechizzle; 06-01-2015 at 05:28 PM.
    My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here goes nothing.... All in for June 1, let's keep it going!
    My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

Here goes nothing.... All in for June 1, let's keep it going!
    Damn man, big difference, congrats.

I'm on spread with everyone....... I can't rep yas.

D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000)
    A bit late to the party but I have been cutting since 12/14 when I was over 200#'s. First month just laying off all the night time sweets. Then getting a bit more calorie conscious in Jan. I was around 195 in the first couple pics and a month into my cut. The last couple are from this past weekend at 170#. Lots of inspiration, motivation, and knowledge in the >35 group. I have been trying to get pictures to show with absolutely no luck. Thanks
    Attached Images
    Last edited by D2rmind; 06-01-2015 at 06:19 PM.

L
    Originally Posted by D2rmind View Post
    A bit late to the party but I have been cutting since 12/14 when I was over 200#'s. First month just laying off all the night time sweets. Then getting a bit more calorie conscious in Jan. I was around 195 in the first couple pics and a month into my cut. The last couple are from this past weekend at 170#. Lots of inspiration, motivation, and knowledge in the >35 group. I have been trying to get pictures to show with absolutely no luck. Thanks
    Great work. I wish your latest pics weren't so shopped. You're definitely ripped, let's see the some untouched photos.
    Team General Mills

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy sh!t, you're looking huge at 170 lbs. I'm with Vytis, would like to see these unchopped or sure. Great work!

I'm 6' as well but will only get to 185 this summer, maybe 182, i would disappear at 170 but you make it look hyoooge!

jrfuller13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrfuller13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrfuller13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrfuller13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrfuller13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrfuller13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrfuller13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrfuller13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrfuller13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrfuller13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jrfuller13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nothing too impressive, but here's what I've done so far from 128 to 149 and getting stronger everyday.

"Self dicipline is the ability to make yourself do, what you should do, when you should do it, whether you feel like it or not.."
    Semper Fi

Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Man you guys look good. I forgot it was the 1st yesterday. Here is my morning picture just out of bed. I admit I am nowhere near where you guys are but at 49 years of age I like how I look and am actually happy with myself this time around. My body feels so much better giving it a 3 week rest. Too many to mention and I don't want to leave anyone out but damn you guys are the real deal. ID I don't know if you have room for improvement. Just nuts. JBizzle you are going to be one of the best here next Summer. Highisco you have my ideal physiqe. JJ you look fantastic for what you have been through. PP that family picture puts everything else in perspective on what really matters. Mila so sexy. (wheres that babe birdiefu?) Steffo, such dedication. Vytis I read your journal years ago, entertaining. Corbi is beastmode. (you look like you belong in the movies) Mcbourque very hot. I want to continue through summer. It was so hard this time around losing fat I can't let myself go again. Sept 1 here we come.

really...just really DieselsMom's Avatar
    DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Way to go all - great showing by everyone!

Disappointed in myself but life happens and as we know when we are over 35 and most of us have so many more responsibilities life gets in the way. I have been in hotels and out of town every weekend in May for lacrosse tournaments which I didn't count on. Oh well, time to get back on the horse only two more weeks of lacrosse left. (hubby also starting working out of country during this time and has only been home a week out of the last 5. I coach my daughters team and both my kids have basically been playing on two teams. - my daughter has been called up to the Novice girls and played with them and my son made the Selects team on top of his normal Novice team = busy busy) Had 1 day off in 22 for lacrosse which says it all.

However I did put my food to good use this morning and pulled 175 x 3 on RDL for a PR in weight and reps
    "That's not sweat that's your fat cells crying" anonymous

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147406883

D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for all the support and kind words. I'll try and get some more pics up tonight. Can't seem to make it work with my IPhone .

Here are the two I posted earlier untouched except the mug, and a couple others taken in the last few weeks. Any guesses as to BF%? Not really a big deal to me as Im thrilled with my progress just curious and looking for feedback .Thanks in advance gang. I have been following many of you in here for inspiration. This crowd is extremely motivating! Keep the posts coming as it helps keep me and others on track.
    Attached Images

Way to go all - great showing by everyone!

Disappointed in myself but life happens and as we know when we are over 35 and most of us have so many more responsibilities life gets in the way. I have been in hotels and out of town every weekend in May for lacrosse tournaments which I didn't count on. Oh well, time to get back on the horse only two more weeks of lacrosse left. (hubby also starting working out of country during this time and has only been home a week out of the last 5. I coach my daughters team and both my kids have basically been playing on two teams. - my daughter has been called up to the Novice girls and played with them and my son made the Selects team on top of his normal Novice team = busy busy) Had 1 day off in 22 for lacrosse which says it all.

However I did put my food to good use this morning and pulled 175 x 3 on RDL for a PR in weight and reps
    This crowd sure understands how life with kids can consume every moment, no need to worry. Was gonna rep ya on the pr but I'm on spread, congrats.

I look foward to the next 6+ months of the year. I started lifting a little better the last month but it wasn't enough time. I see the doc on the 11th and hope to get my final ok. Besides the numbness I feel pretty good .

Here are the two I posted earlier untouched except the mug, and a couple others taken in the last few weeks. Any guesses as to BF%? Not really a big deal to me as Im thrilled with my progress just curious and looking for feedback .Thanks in advance gang. I have been following many of you in here for inspiration. This crowd is extremely motivating! Keep the posts coming as it helps keep me and others on track.
    Wish I looked like this ^, lol. Awesome job !

Where Dru be @ ?

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm still finding it hard to believe that you're only 171 lbs. at 6'. Great work and looks like ~6% to me.

Thanks man. Believe it or not the morning I took the top 2 pics I was actually 169. I have been getting told how I look so thin and asked if I am feeling OK. Unless I'm wearing a tank top you would ask if I even lift. LOL. Not the # I want to be at but in order to have abbs that's where I need to be. Gonna stay with this cut for another couple weeks and then enjoy most of the summer at maintenance . Then in the fall back to trying to build up the back and legs. You are one of the people I speak of when I talk about motivation. Your pics and posts have inspired me. Thanks for the kind words and keep posting.

Originally Posted by JimmyJonny View Post
    Wish I looked like this ^, lol. Awesome job !

Where Dru be @ ?
    Thank U!