Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1093
    PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) PrinceDaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My update, I know posted on this thread somewhere. Skipping the May 30 show, prepping for June 19 now.

2015-05-12 18.57.56.jpg

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by highiso View Post
    At 5'9" almost 200 lbs. i will never come close to that size damn! You are definitely cutting up nicely.
    Thanks man....the cool part...is the midsection is my worst spot. Other areas are pretty crazy looking at this point. I wonder what shaving up, dropping some water and tanning up would do?... Not that I am at that point, but certainly at the point where small water shifts make a big difference.

As for scale weight....I dont really pay any attention to it. Heck I went 10 weeks without stepping on a scale because it was not worth the mental stress. I know enough about eating that at some point you just have to be patient. Set your course and follow it. Over thinking and constantly changing directions is a sure path to failure. A well laid out plan just needs to be followed... In a way it is nice not to stress.

It might be different if I had a planned end date or show....I dont, so I can just let it happen. I have found the less I obsess about things the more they just seem to happen on their own. Took me a few years of learning to get here though. It is pretty cool to know I have done all this without a single day of planning or tracking. Makes this feel like more of a lifestyle than a prison sentence. I also think this approach for me is much more sustainable than the rigid bounds I have set for myself in the past.

I am sure you are aware of the mental struggles after the major transformation you have made. You are a great inspiration and awesome example of what a guy can do it he sets his mind to it. Screw the scale dude...you look great.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by highiso View Post
    At 5'9" almost 200 lbs. i will never come close to that size damn!
    You might be able to get a few inches taken out of your shins - like Cotton Hill

Originally Posted by PrinceDaddy View Post
    My update, I know posted on this thread somewhere. Skipping the May 30 show, prepping for June 19 now.
    Excellent!
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MilaGroski View Post
    I am 1.5 wks out and ready. Ill attach my.pic in a few mins... pic at 4.5 wks out. Can't wait! Nationals also later in summer
    Somehow that didn't take when I hit the multiquote button. Looking awesome with over a month to go!

Lean, mean, geek machine

induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok...last pics for a while....I promise. I have posted only ab shots lately. As not to look like a fool obsessed with abs,...I snapped these at the gym....(after I tanned some ) The perspective is a little weird on the front one, but composition is really coming together. I am feeling like this whole wacky idea is all coming together of dropping some fat.

I like the hammie cuts showing in the side view....who says deadlifts dont build hamstrings?..

Not sure how much further I am going to take it...but I will just enjoy being "in shape" this summer. Dont think I am going to have a problem with June 1st. Dont know if Xscoot still feels he has me whopped He better bring it!

RAW lifts

Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Ok...last pics for a while....I promise. I have posted only ab shots lately. As not to look like a fool obsessed with abs,...I snapped these at the gym....(after I tanned some ) The perspective is a little weird on the front one, but composition is really coming together. I am feeling like this whole wacky idea is all coming together of dropping some fat.

I like the hammie cuts showing in the side view....who says deadlifts dont build hamstrings?..

Not sure how much further I am going to take it...but I will just enjoy being "in shape" this summer. Dont think I am going to have a problem with June 1st. Dont know if Xscoot still feels he has me whopped He better bring it!

Just wow. Those quad veins! The huge arm. You will be very popular this summer!

Lean, mean, geek machine

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

ID you just took it to the next level bro! Changing my name to Myron U Hard. Lol

Seriously, awesome cut. You're looking 1 week out and I'm totally impressed.
    My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

Originally Posted by DocHoss View Post
    Just wow. Those quad veins! The huge arm. You will be very popular this summer!
    Yea....all my kids friends will be very impressed when they come over to swim .

Too bad board shorts are in! I dont think that anyone has ever even seen my legs outside my wife....and the "muscle" look is not really impressing her In the end....we do this for ourselves.....or we dont last very long relying on outside motivation. I do appreciate the comments though. Especially from guys that understand what it takes to work towards a goal. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Jbizzlechizzle View Post
    ID you just took it to the next level bro! Changing my name to Myron U Hard. Lol

Seriously, awesome cut. You're looking 1 week out and I'm totally impressed.
    Thanks man. It has been rewarding. I am starting to look at this as my new lifestyle though. I am probably going to stay like this for a while. Not "planning and tracking" food to get here was more a change in lifestyle than a "diet". I kinda feel like this is "me" now. (although I am not quite done leaning out the last little bit). When I think of it like that, it really was not hard....just took deciding that it is what I wanted to do and understating what that would mean. When you get to that point, the decisions about what to do to get there are almost made for you and it does not require a lot of mental effort. I guess you just have to WANT to do it enough.......and I finally got to that point. (took me a little while though )
    RAW lifts

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't know who is still at it and who isn't. I have been battling a lower back injury from playing soccer. Have been so busy with the NBA and NHL playoffs that I haven't been able to find a gym the last 10 days. Eating has been spot on though. (down to 182.6, goal is 175) Hope I don't embarrass myself come June 1. ID you are on another level altogether, your last pictures seriously blew my mind.

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yea....all my kids friends will be very impressed when they come over to swim .

Too bad board shorts are in! I dont think that anyone has ever even seen my legs outside my wife....and the "muscle" look is not really impressing her In the end....we do this for ourselves.....or we dont last very long relying on outside motivation. I do appreciate the comments though. Especially from guys that understand what it takes to work towards a goal. Thanks!

Thanks man. It has been rewarding. I am starting to look at this as my new lifestyle though. I am probably going to stay like this for a while. Not "planning and tracking" food to get here was more a change in lifestyle than a "diet". I kinda feel like this is "me" now. (although I am not quite done leaning out the last little bit). When I think of it like that, it really was not hard....just took deciding that it is what I wanted to do and understating what that would mean. When you get to that point, the decisions about what to do to get there are almost made for you and it does not require a lot of mental effort. I guess you just have to WANT to do it enough.......and I finally got to that point. (took me a little while though )
    Well, I can personally thank you for motivating me to drop a few more pounds to see where my body takes me. I sat at 181 this morning and shot a little video. Sorry it's sideways, I'll see if I can fix it later. Calipers have me somewhere between 10 and 12.7%, but I don't know how much I trust myself to measure.

Xscoot, I'm still in bro.

Originally Posted by Jbizzlechizzle View Post
    Well, I can personally thank you for motivating me to drop a few more pounds to see where my body takes me. I sat at 181 this morning and shot a little video. Sorry it's sideways, I'll see if I can fix it later. Calipers have me somewhere between 10 and 12.7%, but I don't know how much I trust myself to measure.

Xscoot, I'm still in bro.
    Wow....JB....Man you have a great freaking chest! Looking great man! Dont worry about the scale. I am down to 196 now....and felt all worried as I passed below 200. But I have many friends telling me that I look bigger than I ever have. I quit worrying about the scale all together.

I will use it to just track direction, but I am working hard to lose that emotional connection with a "number".

I'm feeling pretty good about saying I will be ready for June 1. But just like a scale number, the dates are not going to pressure me either. This is becoming a new way forward for me and I plan on staying more on the leaner side year round. Here is a few pics I snapped at home tonight. It was more a critical review in the Over 35II thread. I'll leave the explanations out here and just put them up (good/bad) and let them be what they are.

RAW lifts

Thanks. I'm sure my chest and my calves are easily my strong points. Back is coming along nicely too. Yeah, I'm not to concerned about the scale but I'd like to finally get rid of the little bit of stubborn belly fat I have left. My waist measured at 33 inches this morning, but another inch would really do me some good. I've cut my calories down to 1700 and I'm lifting 4 days a week but I can't seem to move below 180. I had to refeed today and pushed up to 2300 cals - hoping that helps a little. I'm already leaner than I've been since my early 20's,but I'm not satisfied.

ID you look to be about 7-8% bf right now and you're killing all of us lol. Your vascularity is insane.

JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The dog ate my camera......... will that one work on June 1st ?

You guys are doin great, way better than me......

MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Almost there

Three days out from my comp, feeling good, happy with my package. Stage lean, cant wait for carb load. Hit my BF and Weight goals, have some nice definition in my back I was not expecting.

Ill post some show pics after the weekend, 7 more weeks to Nationals )
    2014 1st place Bikini Master's Northern Canadian Classic
    2014 4th place Bikini Master's Western Canadian Naturals
    2015 4th place CFBB/IFBB BC Provincials

Upcoming:
    2015 CFBB/IFBB Canadian Nationals - Pro Card

@fawnlavonne
    www.********.com/pages/Fawn-Lavonne-Bikini-Competitor/1498615020387842

JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Three days out from my comp, feeling good, happy with my package. Stage lean, cant wait for carb load. Hit my BF and Weight goals, have some nice definition in my back I was not expecting.

Best of luck Mila !!!!

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Have a blast! You'll do great!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JimmyJonny View Post
    The dog ate my camera......... will that one work on June 1st ?
    You guys are doin great, way better than me......
    I switched over to a strength training program and stopped my cut. Sitting at the same weight as when I started LOL...

Congrats and job well done to all who stuck to their programs!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    I switched over to a strength training program and stopped my cut. Sitting at the same weight as when I started LOL...

Congrats and job well done to all who stuck to their programs!
    Well, you always look awesome, Kim. This deficit is killing me, but I'm enjoying the additional vascularity. Found myself sneaking in a post workout selfie with a great pump at the gym last night. I weighed in at 178.8 this morning!
    When I start eating at a surplus I'm gonna make some serious gains.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hit #220 this morning so thats a total drop of #30 since january, not where I want to be yet but at least seeing progress. damn love handles are half what they used to be and chest is definitely popping more so overall I am happy but not satisfied.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Hit #220 this morning so thats a total drop of #30 since january, not where I want to be yet but at least seeing progress. damn love handles are half what they used to be and chest is definitely popping more so overall I am happy but not satisfied.
    Great job, Corbi! We all have a way to go to improve. That's the beauty of body building. I'm about done with this cut and I must say that I've made some improvements over the last few months. They're never evident to the naked eye, but the before and after shots always tell the story.

Before

After

Definitely leaner and more defined and I really like it.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice work all, good luck In your comps Mila. I took a two week diet break, vacation, camping and a pizza binge . Enjoyed some immediate strength gains, but still have fat to lose so back to a deficit I go....I bumped up to a high of 196 yesterday when this pic was taken on a picnic hike. Back down to 193 today and will likely settle in to 190 and start my way down to around 175-180 I'm guessing to be lean enough to start a mild surplus. I won't be "ready" June 1st but will post pics. It takes a lot more time than I thought it would, but I think I've done well maintaining strength.

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    PP that is the sweetest pic! Bet your wife will have that on her screen saver for a while! Nice work
    JJ looking great and Mila good luck. Looking forward to the pics.

As for me, didn't want to bail out so here is what I got. Posting today because I'll be crazy busy next week-end.

Still at the same weight of 122lbs and my legs are not fit for public viewing but I think I'm starting to get some nice upper body definition and seeing a bit of abs

Marathon not a sprint... I just have to keep going until the legs catch up! I'll be 49 next week, so not bad

** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mine yesterday.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Alrighty, I took fourth, so I am on to CFBB Nationals in July. IFBB Pro Qualifier.

Was pretty happy, but will be working on myself hard for these next 7 weeks
    2014 1st place Bikini Master's Northern Canadian Classic
    2014 4th place Bikini Master's Western Canadian Naturals
    2015 4th place CFBB/IFBB BC Provincials

Upcoming:
    2015 CFBB/IFBB Canadian Nationals - Pro Card

@fawnlavonne
    www.********.com/pages/Fawn-Lavonne-Bikini-Competitor/1498615020387842

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Now that I've seen ID I'm out.
    Team General Mills

Alrighty, I took fourth, so I am on to CFBB Nationals in July. IFBB Pro Qualifier.

Great job, on spread... You looked fantastic and I'm sure you'll do even better at your next comp.

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone looks great, nice progress! ID, i agree with vytis, I'm out as well, here I am at 198 and still tiny. I am the leanest I've ever been at this weight but so much more work to do. I said I'd never be happy until i got to 205 @ 8%, probably wont be satisfied then either.

Tanning for June 1st.

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great, now highiso is rubbing it in. Knock it off you two....
    Team General Mills

Mila, you look fantastic! Congrats on the placement! Good luck on the next step
    ** Marie **