Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1093
    Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Keeping this going until Sept 1. Think I am going to blow June 1 away now that I'm healed and hitting the weights again.

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Still have another 5-7 to lose until im there, probably not until the end of July. Still way ahead of last years cut at this point.

D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by highiso View Post
    Still have another 5-7 to lose until im there, probably not until the end of July. Still way ahead of last years cut at this point.

Looking cut man. Good work.

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by D2rmind View Post
    Thanks man. Believe it or not the morning I took the top 2 pics I was actually 169. I have been getting told how I look so thin and asked if I am feeling OK. Unless I'm wearing a tank top you would ask if I even lift. LOL. Not the # I want to be at but in order to have abbs that's where I need to be. Gonna stay with this cut for another couple weeks and then enjoy most of the summer at maintenance . Then in the fall back to trying to build up the back and legs. You are one of the people I speak of when I talk about motivation. Your pics and posts have inspired me. Thanks for the kind words and keep posting.
    I just got the same compliment, someone asked if I was ok, said I looked a little thin... no one ever asked if I was ok when I was 250 lbs. and 30%+ BF.

Originally Posted by D2rmind View Post
    Looking cut man. Good work.
    Thx, 193 atm, want to get back to 185 again this summer.

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Excellent! Pecs, delts, and biceps are outstanding

I just got the same compliment, someone asked if I was ok, said I looked a little thin... no one ever asked if I was ok when I was 250 lbs. and 30%+ BF.
    Sad, isn't it? People are so used to the jumbo-sized that fit seems like a disease
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

Originally Posted by DocHoss View Post
    Excellent! Pecs, delts, and biceps are outstanding

Sad, isn't it? People are so used to the jumbo-sized that fit seems like a disease
    Thx, yes perspectives are skewed it seems.

Pulled for the first time in 18 months since i hit my 500 PR. I grinded this 425 and needed wraps to do it. I was over 200 lbs. when i pulled 500.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thx, 193 atm, want to get back to 185 again this summer.
    Looking great Gary. I'm shocked people would ask you if you are sick. If you were 30lbs lighter I'd get it but you look damn good in the 180s-190s and no doubt you work hard.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thx, yes perspectives are skewed it seems.

Pulled for the first time in 18 months since i hit my 500 PR. I grinded this 425 and needed wraps to do it. I was over 200 lbs. when i pulled 500.

Great job - and D*mn, those delt veins!
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Looking great Gary. I'm shocked people would ask you if you are sick. If you were 30lbs lighter I'd get it but you look damn good in the 180s-190s and no doubt you work hard.
    Thx buddy. Apparently my face gets gaunt and I'm told I look better (in the face) at 200+. I guess people think it's ok to tell someone to gain some weight. Heaven forbid a person tells someone to lose some weight, the PC police would be all over that ****.

Originally Posted by DocHoss View Post
    Great job - and D*mn, those delt veins!
    The veins are coming back slowly. I think I'm gonna start DLing again, maybe shoot for another PR, this time at about 15 lbs. lighter.

MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MilaGroski is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You guys are looking awesome. Glad to see you keeping at it!

I am 5 weeks out from Nationals, a bit 'pooped' out. This weekend I have to start cutting again, but I am only about 5 lbs over stage weight. I feel I am tightening up alot as I am very lean and going hard.

I also hear the 'skinny' comments, which is ridic, I am very strong, and have nice round defined muscle.

My husb is on a Keto diet right now, he is extremely carb sensitive and this is the one diet that is working to get rid of visceral fat that he has genetically, despite clean eating and daily workouts. He feels skinny as he sees the scale move, but its only fatloss and its hard to wrap your mind around I suppose
    2014 1st place Bikini Master's Northern Canadian Classic
    2014 4th place Bikini Master's Western Canadian Naturals
    2015 4th place CFBB/IFBB BC Provincials

Upcoming:
    2015 CFBB/IFBB Canadian Nationals - Pro Card

@fawnlavonne
    www.********.com/pages/Fawn-Lavonne-Bikini-Competitor/1498615020387842

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well.....some put up....some didnt.

Kind of what I expected.

I am still chipping away. June 1st came and went....and time still goes on. Been SILLY busy lately. Have not missed any workouts but I had to bring my food up because I have only been getting 5-6 hours sleep during the past two weeks. (working most every night to try to catch up). The food helps with the stress on the body and keeps me (somewhat) from getting sick. Caffeine gets me up....and gets me through my workouts When I am dieting and training heavy, missing only one night of sleep will make my glands pop out. If I dont take care of myself it will be full blown sickness in a few days.

For some reason, upping my carbs allows me to make it though this. I still feel like ****...and am still run down, but I dont get sick immediately. I survived this week...even had a few good workouts. It filled me out a little too.

Took a posing vid tonight. I am a little flattened out, but plan on going back to slight deficit next week.

Sharing a little posing vid. (I always make those constipated faces when I pose....it is the reason I could never be a bodybuilder )

RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Well.....some put up....some didnt.

Kind of what I expected.

I am still chipping away. June 1st came and went....and time still goes on. Been SILLY busy lately. Have not missed any workouts but I had to bring my food up because I have only been getting 5-6 hours sleep during the past two weeks. (working most every night to try to catch up). The food helps with the stress on the body and keeps me (somewhat) from getting sick. Caffeine gets me up....and gets me through my workouts When I am dieting and training heavy, missing only one night of sleep will make my glands pop out. If I dont take care of myself it will be full blown sickness in a few days.

For some reason, upping my carbs allows me to make it though this. I still feel like ****...and am still run down, but I dont get sick immediately. I survived this week...even had a few good workouts. It filled me out a little too.

Took a posing vid tonight. I am a little flattened out, but plan on going back to slight deficit next week.

Sharing a little posing vid. (I always make those constipated faces when I pose....it is the reason I could never be a bodybuilder )

No denying you're completely jacked. I easily have 5 lbs. yet lose and will disappear in clothes.

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Xscoot View Post
    Man you guys look good. I forgot it was the 1st yesterday. Here is my morning picture just out of bed. I admit I am nowhere near where you guys are but at 49 years of age I like how I look and am actually happy with myself this time around. My body feels so much better giving it a 3 week rest. Too many to mention and I don't want to leave anyone out but damn you guys are the real deal. ID I don't know if you have room for improvement. Just nuts. JBizzle you are going to be one of the best here next Summer. Highisco you have my ideal physiqe. JJ you look fantastic for what you have been through. PP that family picture puts everything else in perspective on what really matters. Mila so sexy. (wheres that babe birdiefu?) Steffo, such dedication. Vytis I read your journal years ago, entertaining. Corbi is beastmode. (you look like you belong in the movies) Mcbourque very hot. I want to continue through summer. It was so hard this time around losing fat I can't let myself go again. Sept 1 here we come.

+

Keeping this going until Sept 1. Think I am going to blow June 1 away now that I'm healed and hitting the weights again.
    You're a fukcing joke, as I knew you would be.
    You pulled lotsa people in here under the guise of a "friendly competition" when all you meant to do was stir **** up and never produce yourself.
    I hope you stay banned as you are poison and a troll.

The over 35 will remember you, you are now infamous...not famous, infamous.
    You talk sh*t and can't deliver, you make challenges and can't even keep up with the pace car and I've never read so many lame azz excuses that it makes my stomach churn.

Go away, you are an anathema to bodybuilding.

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well I failed on this endeavor! Although I dropped 20# or so, I don't hit the low 230#s like I wanted

Five weeks past surgery (hernia) and starting very light. In fact, just walking, chopping wood (seriously) and just ****ing around. I quit my gym membership (will build my own gym) and will start to lift in the evenings with my son (10 years old). No more 5 am, no more feeling like **** thru out the day.

Congrats to all that improved themselves, especially the 1st "timers".
    400# Bulgarian bicep curl

D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000) D2rmind is just really nice. (+1000)
    ID--- The attention you pay to detail and the way you know your body and how it reacts simply amazes me. You obviously don't do anything less than 100%. As far as the Bodybuilding you would CRUSH it your first time on stage no doubt in my mind.

Highiso--- I know the feeling all to well of disappearing in clothes. It truly amazes me how people feel in regards to ones physique. I have been asked if I am sick, why am I losing so much weight, am I healthy, etc... Many of these comments coming from people who I would consider obese. Society seems to be more accepting of those that carry extra weight. Ones definition of fit or healthy definitely varies. Make no mistake about it though man you look Great.

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ID, Highiso, you guys are impressive as always.

Trying my best to try to keep up....

Team General Mills

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    +

You pulled lotsa people in here under the guise of a "friendly competition" when all you meant to do was stir **** up and never produce yourself.

You talk sh*t and can't deliver, you make challenges and can't even keep up with the pace car and I've never read so many lame azz excuses that it makes my stomach churn.

Had to quote this.

You are my idol, Brian! On spread as f'cking usual

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    ID, Highiso, you guys are impressive as always.

Trying my best to try to keep up....

Looking great man!

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    +

LOL!!

Can't even follow his own rules???

"Pictures to be posted June 1 2015. Rules for picture below.

No shirts, leg shots, color photos, bright lights straight on."
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

VonP77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VonP77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VonP77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VonP77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VonP77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VonP77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VonP77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VonP77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VonP77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VonP77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VonP77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well I added a new profile/progress photo this morning but I don't think I have enough posts (yet) to actually post a photo into a thread.

Feel like I am making some progress. I can see a difference compared to last Fall.

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    Had to quote this.

You are my idol, Brian! On spread as f'cking usual
    Got him for you and he's spot on. Xscoot, you really disappoint and I wouldn't be surprised if the pics you're posting aren't even yours. You should just go away and never come back. Great idea for a thread, but horrible execution by the op. Maybe next time you'll keep it real.
    My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jbizzlechizzle View Post
    Got him for you and he's spot on. Xscoot, you really disappoint and I wouldn't be surprised if the pics you're posting aren't even yours. You should just go away and never come back. Great idea for a thread, but horrible execution by the op. Maybe next time you'll keep it real.
    I'm on spread with you, you rocked this!
    Great transformation and WORK.

Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lots of venom in here. Pitchforks out. Hehe. Its not that serious guys. The picture is me and I am continue to train. I think I look great myself.

KENKONG is just really nice. (+1000) KENKONG is just really nice. (+1000) KENKONG is just really nice. (+1000) KENKONG is just really nice. (+1000) KENKONG is just really nice. (+1000) KENKONG is just really nice. (+1000) KENKONG is just really nice. (+1000) KENKONG is just really nice. (+1000) KENKONG is just really nice. (+1000) KENKONG is just really nice. (+1000) KENKONG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Man you guys look good. I forgot it was the 1st yesterday.

Lots of venom in here. Pitchforks out. Hehe. Its not that serious guys. The picture is me and I am continue to train. I think I look great myself.
    RULES: No shirts, leg shots, color photos, bright lights straight on.

You made the thread & the rules and you're bitching that you're getting shyt for not
    following your own rules? C'mon man.

Originally Posted by KENKONG View Post
    RULES: No shirts, leg shots, color photos, bright lights straight on.

You made the thread & the rules and you're bitching that you're getting shyt for not
    following your own rules? C'mon man.
    Ok, fair enough. I will post up this afternoon.

KENKONG is just really nice. (+1000) KENKONG is just really nice. (+1000) KENKONG is just really nice. (+1000) KENKONG is just really nice. (+1000) KENKONG is just really nice. (+1000) KENKONG is just really nice. (+1000) KENKONG is just really nice. (+1000) KENKONG is just really nice. (+1000) KENKONG is just really nice. (+1000) KENKONG is just really nice. (+1000) KENKONG is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's up to you, I'm not part of the thread but you can't blame them for attacking you and
    calling you out on breaking your own rules. This is the big boy misc, you're expected to keep
    your word here.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Couple days ago.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What the heck. I am 100% drug free (unless you count liptor, blood thinners, experimental meds, etc), 100% supplement free, no diet aids, no nada and well it sucks. I also have a hard time training legs due to body structure and open heart surgery. But I am working my way back anyway and train as hard as I can.

Resident smart arse and grammar fool....instagram: heartandfitness

Open Heart Surgery on May 26, 2012. My life goal is to educate and inspire other heart patients. Medical study for new heart patient drugs to start in January 2013. If you have a family history of heart disease please get your blood tested ASAP and your kids. It could save their life.

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How about a video and prove you're you? Simply, put up or shut up. You're coming across as a real phony.
    My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

Here's a picture I just took. I know I look sh#tty but I haven't lifted much as I am healing. Diet has been really good though and I eat all my calories in a 5 hour window. I look great with clothes on though. My goal is to cut and retain what little muscle I have. I weigh 181.3 as of today. At 50 this is where it feels right for me. I am hoping I can get down to 170 cut for Sept 1.