Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) reddog140 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    I'll grab one of my wifes bikini bottoms and try it out
    See all the fun your missing

occasional visitor stephanielynn76's Avatar
    stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    It's always so great to see you around girl, we miss you! Wishing you all the best with your upcoming surgery and healing vibes for a speedy recovery.
    Thanks Kimm! I miss everyone here. I was more focused when I was posting more…

Originally Posted by DieselsMom View Post
    Please no looking while eating, nothing is as humbling as sticking on your comp bikini the first time after bulking :/
    Not officially cutting til after holidays but on maint for next three weeks then starting my cut.
    Best of luck! I'll be following along with your progress. I guess I need to get some "before" shots myself… yikes I wouldn't even dream of trying on my competition suit in this state so you go girl!

Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    Im in, June 1st is my b-day... I will only be 34 though, still waiting on when i can officially be over35 and compete and dominate the masters division

I will post beginning pics in a few days... having a Dexa done, for shytes and giggles. Plan is to build for a few more weeks and then cut till the beginning of june so this thread falls in line with my plans nicely. Also, have like a ton of photo shoots that I have or will be scheduling.
    Ooooo… photo shoots! Great idea. I might do that too. Btw I've lurked on your journal… very informative considering my current venture! Thanks for sharing.

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pretty sure those stupid suits are just mocking us after bulks. I have the same feels about mine as well.

Im in, June 1st is my b-day... I will only be 34 though, still waiting on when i can officially be over35 and compete and dominate the masters division

I will post beginning pics in a few days... having a Dexa done, for shytes and giggles. Plan is to build for a few more weeks and then cut till the beginning of june so this thread falls in line with my plans nicely. Also, have like a ton of photo shoots that I have or will be scheduling.
    Nice to see some new faces in the >35! Welcome.

Originally Posted by stephanielynn76 View Post
    Thanks for the link Kimm. I need to get back to posting. I have not been lean in 18 months… just eating and lifting. I'm having a breast augmentation week after next and once I'm recovered enough to lift
    again (after 6 weeks) I'm planning to go on a cut for the first time in two years. I'm definitely going to need some motivation and accountability.
    Nice to see you are still around. Hope all is well. I remember seeing some of your remarkable progress in the past. It is nice to another serious female competitor. Wishing you the best after recovery.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks Kimm! I miss everyone here. I was more focused when I was posting more…

Best of luck! I'll be following along with your progress. I guess I need to get some "before" shots myself… yikes I wouldn't even dream of trying on my competition suit in this state so you go girl!

Ooooo… photo shoots! Great idea. I might do that too. Btw I've lurked on your journal… very informative considering my current venture! Thanks for sharing.
    Its good to see you back as well! and congrats on the upcoming surgery! I swear its the best thing i ever did, though it does put a damper on the lifting for a while. Im up to DB Bench pressing 20's right now, upping them to 25 next time. And I can really tell I have lost some strength in my upper body, but its coming back and was worth it.

My coach also has them and she said it took her about a year to get back to where she was strength wise so im only 6 months out, not pushing too hard for it, but just feeling it out.

Have 1st photo shoot coming up mid Feb, got lucky and the studio asked me to do a promo video/shoot for them so they arent charging me a dime to do it.

After that im planning on cutting and hopefully be more shredded, do a fitness photo shoot for blog/website, want to do a beach bikini shoot, and was considering doing a bridal/formal shoot because, thanks to the navy, never had a wedding.

Still looking at competing this year, but we will see. Need the navy to figure out hubby's schedule first...
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please no looking while eating, nothing is as humbling as sticking on your comp bikini the first time after bulking :/

Not officially cutting til after holidays but on maint for next three weeks then starting my cut.
    Looking forward to see you pre-comp pics. You got this

Glad to see you cross-over here RA. You're always such an on point dieter!

Stephanie, I'm looking forward to see you on your road to recovery.

Great idea to post in the female section Kimm. It's great to have more ladies over on this side
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

occasional visitor stephanielynn76's Avatar
    stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its good to see you back as well! and congrats on the upcoming surgery! I swear its the best thing i ever did, though it does put a damper on the lifting for a while. Im up to DB Bench pressing 20's right now, upping them to 25 next time. And I can really tell I have lost some strength in my upper body, but its coming back and was worth it.

My coach also has them and she said it took her about a year to get back to where she was strength wise so im only 6 months out, not pushing too hard for it, but just feeling it out.

Have 1st photo shoot coming up mid Feb, got lucky and the studio asked me to do a promo video/shoot for them so they arent charging me a dime to do it.

After that im planning on cutting and hopefully be more shredded, do a fitness photo shoot for blog/website, want to do a beach bikini shoot, and was considering doing a bridal/formal shoot because, thanks to the navy, never had a wedding.

Still looking at competing this year, but we will see. Need the navy to figure out hubby's schedule first...
    Wow, you have so much to look forward to in the near future! How exciting! As for me, I've been wanting this surgery ever since I had my son almost 11 years ago. I am stoked!

Originally Posted by mcbourque View Post

Great idea to post in the female section Kimm. It's great to have more ladies over on this side
    Thanks! So good to have other OV35 ladies to follow!

JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Goin through hell with these pics.....
    Attached Images

JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm at 158, bf%,,,, don't know. That pneumonia then my nerve problem I'm dealing with took a big toll on me. At this point I can't even flex, left side won't fire so to say. I prolly gonna have a surgery on my back where that lump is....... just got the stitches out wednesday from the 1st attempt.

Good or bad..... I'm here.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looking forward to see you pre-comp pics. You got this

Glad to see you cross-over here RA. You're always such an on point dieter!

My hubby is happy i will be done dieting before he gets back, he says when im on a diet, i dont eat so much "bad" foods and therefore, HE doesnt get to eat the bad foods (because i dont buy or cook them) lol!

Wow, you have so much to look forward to in the near future! How exciting! As for me, I've been wanting this surgery ever since I had my son almost 11 years ago. I am stoked!

Thanks! So good to have other OV35 ladies to follow!
    And yes, lots of good things going on right now. Im feeling so good with the progress i have made, nervous about the dexa though... not that it really changes anything, but I have a feeling its going to be eye opening.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

DVDowns is just really nice. (+1000) DVDowns is just really nice. (+1000) DVDowns is just really nice. (+1000) DVDowns is just really nice. (+1000) DVDowns is just really nice. (+1000) DVDowns is just really nice. (+1000) DVDowns is just really nice. (+1000) DVDowns is just really nice. (+1000) DVDowns is just really nice. (+1000) DVDowns is just really nice. (+1000) DVDowns is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Xscoot View Post
    Anyone else can join anytime. Good luck.
    Good to see new peeps and contestants! Not sure if I'm reading it wrong but it seems that some think this is "just for fun" or are building in excuses before we even barely have begun.
    This thread is for "serious" fckers only! If you are just trying to look a tad better etc... then this is the wrong thread. There are plenty of threads for that. This "is" a competition to see who "has it" and who "doesn't".
    I must have read the first post wrong, these are two conflicting statements - I definitely won't be ready for a competition in 5 months so I'm out.
    Last edited by DVDowns; 01-25-2015 at 01:00 AM.
    Training in our home gym to get in better shape and combat the A.G.E virus. https://www.springbokphotography.com

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DVDowns View Post
    I must have read the first post wrong, these are two conflicting statements - I definitely won't be ready for a competition in 5 months so I'm out.
    Nah. Stick around. Xscoot has a habit of making big proclamations that don't really matter to anyone else. The masses have spoken. The majority of us are here for a bit of motivation for our own transformations. Also, it's the internet. Only Al Gore owns it, so unless Gore steps in and says we can't post here, then to hell with Xscoot's rules. I might even enter my dog in this battle. She's about 10 pounds overweight. I'm sure she would also enjoy waking up knowing that she's strong and shredded this summer.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Originally Posted by DVDowns View Post
    Yea, I'm out too, I didn't see post #85. I said I would never get involved in these sorta things but I did because I wanted to be a little more involved around here...... maybe even inspire a few others to join in. What you might call excuses scoot is what I call reasons.

Your right, I'm not in any position to give it 100%. If you don't believe me I can post up my medical bills....... and since I have no insurance feel free to make a payment, lol.

No matter what I'm proud of myself for even walking in the gym. If anyone here has lifted with a pinched nerve in their back knows the pain and loss of strenght. I have no hate, just disappointed in the direction this went. Next time maybe be more clear of what you want to avoid this situation.

If anyone whats to start a more friendly self improvement type thread I'm the 1st one in. I appreciate the folks who joined in here, I wish you all g'luck.
    Last edited by JimmyJonny; 01-25-2015 at 04:19 AM.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No rules or pressure - keep it relaxed and fun just to have something we can all aim for and do together. Only compete against yourself.
    We need some positive threads like this amidst all the usual chaos.

MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    Nah. Stick around. Xscoot has a habit of making big proclamations that don't really matter to anyone else. The masses have spoken. The majority of us are here for a bit of motivation for our own transformations. Also, it's the internet. Only Al Gore owns it, so unless Gore steps in and says we can't post here, then to hell with Xscoot's rules. I might even enter my dog in this battle. She's about 10 pounds overweight. I'm sure she would also enjoy waking up knowing that she's strong and shredded this summer.
    LOL

Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    No rules or pressure - keep it relaxed and fun just to have something we can all aim for and do together. Only compete against yourself.
    We need some positive threads like this amidst all the usual chaos.
    ^^This is the impression I had when the thread was started.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is actually a silly post. While we all know we can post where ever and what ever we want, just like in real life you can chose do do what ever the hell you want in a gym, doesn't mean that we should all just discredit a thread for it's intended purpose.

This is one of the reasons this place is not being taken seriously.

While I do understand where you are coming from with Xscoot not being serious himself, I say we give him the benefit of the doubt that he is going to be serious with this thread.

If come June 1st he himself doesn't come through with some updated pics then I will be the first to say Simp, you were right all along, he fooled me again.....

But until then, I think this thread should be about what the OP intended for it to be, like someone stated people can always make another thread that is just for well like minded people who just want to motivate each other.
    On the list for Bannukah

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    This is actually a silly post. While we all know we can post where ever and what ever we want, just like in real life you can chose do do what ever the hell you want in a gym, doesn't mean that we should all just discredit a thread for it's intended purpose.

While I do understand where you are coming from with Xscoot not being serious himself, I say we give him the benefit of the doubt that he is going to be serious with this thread.

If come June 1st he himself doesn't come through with some updated pics then I will be the first to say Simp, you were right all along, he fooled me again.....

But until then, I think this thread should be about what the OP intended for it to be, like someone stated people can always make another thread that is just for well like minded people who just want to motivate each other.
    If anyone is that serious, I would imagine they should be doing the transformation contest for money. I mean there is no prize for this thing, maybe I will send whoever "wins" the phone book that just showed up at my door (who the feck uses phone books anymore?). Their arnt even judges or judging criteria and people will be doing different things.

That said, I still intend to kick Xscoots azz, just becuase he started the thread and I know I can

Start diet 222lbs

6 weeks in 207 lbs

Now I have to put the kids down for their nap and do my air squats fluttering and dancercise routine
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 01-25-2015 at 10:37 AM.

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    If anyone is that serious, I would imagine they should be doing the transformation contest for money. I mean there is no prize for this thing, maybe I will send whoever "wins" the phone book that just showed up at my door (who the feck uses phone book anymore?). That said their arnt even judging criteria and people will be doing different things.

That said, I still intend to kick Xscoots azz, just becuase he started the thread and I know I can
    Action speaks louder than words.

I've been in a few of these threads in the last year or so and after 3 months, we are left with less than 25% of the people who started and were all gung-ho at first.

So time will tell...

Here's last week-end after a cardio session (yucky hair, no make-up !)

Last edited by mcbourque; 01-25-2015 at 10:18 AM.
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Action speaks louder than words.

I've been in a few of these threads in the last year or so and after 3 months, we are left with less than 25% of the people who started and were all gung-ho at first.

So time will tell...

Here's last week-end after a cardio session (yucky hair, no make-up !)

Yea I am self motivated, and cutting down anyway, so it is all just for fun for me anyway...

SeanW1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just started working out again last week after a long time in an effort to be in better shape when my first baby arrives in May. That month with also be my 35th bday. Trying to be like wine and get better with age. I am definitely in for June 1st. I cant attached my recent photo yet so guess I will have to post both in June.

All the best in these upcoming 4 months.

Yea I am self motivated, and cutting down anyway, so it is all just for fun for me anyway...
    I've been taking progress pics every 3 months anyway. So this just make it more official
    ** Marie **

induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If anyone is that serious, I would imagine they should be doing the transformation contest for money.
    I am as serious as you can get.....but I do it for me....not some contest. Personally I HATE the idea of transformation contests. I would have been in the perfect position to do a "transformation". Already bloated after a bulk....eat a bunch of chips and sodas....stick my gut out real good and slump over in bad lighting holding a paper. And just jump right on my cut.

The "prize' is in accomplishing one's goals.
    RAW lifts

On my way people! Living the dream....Home made beef barley soup for lunch. 6oz of beef/serving.

Weighed whole roast before and after cooking. Used a top round cut which is pretty lean and refrigerated after cooking down so the fat came off in solidified chunks off the top. (ratio of pre:cooked is .52 for stewing meat)
    Barley is surprisingly low in carbs / volume. Makes for very filling and satisfying meals. Cooked up enough for 10 servings. Will be portioning and freezing some for later.

RAW lifts

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post

oh bullshiit. 1. This thread was started per the original post to show how people change their bodies between now and June 1st. If that means getting stage ready that's great, if it means putting on lean weight that's great, too. 2. I don't give a fuk who takes this place seriously. 3. You don't know what people are going to do with their bodies. I say open it to all and then give props to those who come through with serious changes. And 4. To hell with Xscoot's wishes. He's in desire of losing 20 lbs. He may end up ripped but he'll be too damn thin to be considered a "serious" bb'er. I'm not bashing him but that's the truth of it.

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    oh bullshiit. 1. This thread was started per the original post to show how people change their bodies between now and June 1st. If that means getting stage ready that's great, if it means putting on lean weight that's great, too. 2. I don't give a fuk who takes this place seriously. 3. You don't know what people are going to do with their bodies. I say open it to all and then give props to those who come through with serious changes. And 4. To hell with Xscoot's wishes. He's in desire of losing 20 lbs. He may end up ripped but he'll be too damn thin to be considered a "serious" bb'er. I'm not bashing him but that's the truth of it.
    Why are you so angry?
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    On my way people! Living the dream....Home made beef barley soup for lunch. 6oz of beef/serving.

Weighed whole roast before and after cooking. Used a top round cut which is pretty lean and refrigerated after cooking down so the fat came off in solidified chunks off the top. (ratio of pre:cooked is .52 for stewing meat)
    Barley is surprisingly low in carbs / volume. Makes for very filling and satisfying meals. Cooked up enough for 10 servings. Will be portioning and freezing some for later.

Looks tasty.

I agree, self motivation is the only thing that drives me, I couldn't care less about winning anything other than achieving my own goals (of course I would gladly accept free cash), if I were to do an actual contest I would likely go to extremes and it would just end up setting me back on the overall long term goals.

So the beef lost almost half its weight? It must have been pretty fatty... That is the hardest thing for me with tracking. I cook all my meats in bulk, crockpot of pork loin or chicken breasts, today a whole turkey in the oven. Usually if it's lean beef or venison I just figure a 6oz serving to be 8oz raw and use raw macros. I looked up oven roasted turkey breast on several sites and got vastly different macro numbers. I just figured 50c/8p/1.5f per oz (same that I use for chicken)...I occasionally weigh food pre and post but it becomes a hassel when additional weight is lost through steam as it cools, making it more nutrient dense. I guess that's why I would rather be on the low end of where I set my cals and adjust by what the scale/mirror say. Wish there was better info or a table of protein sources based on how they were cooked.

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    But you still have visible abs

Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    Funny how different genetics are. If you guys slack, you gain, I still lose. Going to fight and scrap for 5lbs, half will be fat, and hope I look bigger by June...
    I know the feeling. Every ounce of muscle is a real struggle! To make a visible difference in 4 months is a pipe dream for me.

This thread is for "serious" fckers only!

This "is" a competition to see who "has it" and who "doesn't".

Unless you are going to make significant progress or change . . . then please move on. It will only bring down the "real deals".
    Guess I will be moving along. I have put aside a lifetime of insecurities to post pictures here in order to get my "Plays Well With Others" sticker, but this is clearly out of my league.

While I am no gym veteran like so many here, busting my ass in the gym and kitchen for 3-1/2 years has taught me that my body does not like to put on muscle. To add even two pounds in 4 months would be a huge accomplishment. But that won't be visibly "significant progress or change". The only way I could look significantly different by June would be to gain a huge amount of fat or lose it - and I'm not fat enough (IMO) to make a cut worthwhile.

Good luck to the "real deals" who can make the needed changes!
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

So the beef lost almost half its weight? It must have been pretty fatty... Wish there was better info or a table of protein sources based on how they were cooked.
    Nope....pretty normal for beef. I have done all the meats cooked various ways and weighed before and after many times. Hell, I have done LOTS of foods. Even weighed how much french fries absorb in oil by weighing my cooking oil before and after . Went a little OCD at times.

For good macros on "raw" foods, just use the USDA website.

Here is a few good rules of thumb.

Multiplier to Raw weight
    Chicken (roasted to 165deg) .7
    Chicken breast braised in liquid to pint of shred (like soup chicken) .6
    Beef roasted. (Rare) .85 or higher
    Beef (med) .8
    Beef braised to shred (.5-.54)
    Beef Jerky .33

Lean tork and turkey are similar to chicken.

There you go! How is that for easy?
    RAW lifts

BH I'm hardly angry, but I also don't get excited about purposefully trying to exclude people who are trying to better themselves.

BH I'm hardly angry, but I also don't get excited about purposefully trying to exclude people who are trying to better themselves.
    I wasn't trying to exclude anyone, hell I am for everyone to better themselves something is better than nothnig.

I was merely saying that if a thread is made by a member it would be nice to keep that thread on track (if the OP is serious about the thread topic) then to let it get side track.

For example if a member was to start a Deadlift competition thread it would be messed up if people started posting curling videos, I know that is a far stretch as an example, but I think you get what I mean, or maybe not, I pretty much suck on articulating myself in writing.
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by DocHoss View Post

Guess I will be moving along. I have put aside a lifetime of insecurities to post pictures here in order to get my "Plays Well With Others" sticker, but this is clearly out of my league.

While I am no gym veteran like so many here, busting my ass in the gym and kitchen for 3-1/2 years has taught me that my body does not like to put on muscle. To add even two pounds in 4 months would be a huge accomplishment. But that won't be visibly "significant progress or change". The only way I could look significantly different by June would be to gain a huge amount of fat or lose it - and I'm not fat enough (IMO) to make a cut worthwhile.

Good luck to the "real deals" who can make the needed changes!
    TBH, only a few here can make "significant changes" in 4 months.

I don't change that much in 4 months, but the "little engine that could" method seems to show that I do change over a year or so.

I see this as more of a: "can you bust your bum and stick with your program for a serious 4 months and not use life set-backs as an excuse for quitting?"

For example, I know there is no way on earth I will look like Kimm, Simpy or Dieselmom in 4 months, but I can give it my 100% to look better than I do now by sticking with diet and program every day and not give in when life gets tough.

You can do it, Doc
    ** Marie **