Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by snucks View Post
    I was just telling one of my peeps this very thing today. She said i pick the wrong women and i told her i get what i get like any other dude we like what likes us. If i picked the kind of girl that was attracted to me they would all be thick dark haired n eyes with degrees but nope all i ever seem to get are sloots
    Water seeks its own level.

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sarahs2015 View Post
    This is probably true for me... I aren't happy with my weight but have recently started on a journey to do something about it

Your also right about confidence, I think those two go hand and hand sometimes. Though I am a bubbly girl in person, just not always confident with guys .
    I would say get your weight down to about 140 then start worrying about dating. I see you are at around 210 right now so just finish that journey then worry about it.
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jestbrah View Post
    I would say get your weight down to about 140 then start worrying about dating. I see you are at around 210 right now so just finish that journey then worry about it.
    I love how brahs just throw some random number out there, and wonder why girls end up bulimic and messed up because they will try to obsess about "that number" and do whatever it takes to get there.....strong wtf

BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post
    I love how brahs just throw some random number out there, and wonder why girls end up bulimic and messed up because they will try to obsess about "that number" and do whatever it takes to get there.....strong wtf

I see how society is trying to 'force' men to settle with fat chicks. We are shamed for wanting healthy women. ITs laughable.

http://www.debate.org/opinions/why-d...are-attractive

purrlydoctor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) purrlydoctor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) purrlydoctor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) purrlydoctor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) purrlydoctor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) purrlydoctor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) purrlydoctor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) purrlydoctor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) purrlydoctor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) purrlydoctor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) purrlydoctor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    fit girl dating avg to somewhat fit guys crew checking in....face, and personality > muscles
    <<<***Boston Misc Crew***>>>

~~IBTC Crew~~

BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by purrlydoctor View Post
    fit girl dating avg to somewhat fit guys crew checking in....face, and personality > muscles
    I thought you were a bloke. Why no boobs in avatar?

snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Water seeks its own level.
    I don't buy it. I attract a lot of alcoholics but am not one myself. I have gotten women ranging from 20yr olds all the way up to 50s. Most of the women that have really liked me had major father issues tho so there is a pattern there for sure.

Women are attracted to what other women want. Its pretty much as simple as that when it comes to my experience. If a woman sees me hanging out with another woman or multiple women talk about me around her there is a really good chance that one will start to like me.
    ***rather son be gay than find out he plays sniper in fps games crew***
    ***Some motherfukers are always trying to ice skate uphill. crew***

“You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.” ― Anne Lamott

I don't buy it. I attract a lot of alcoholics but am not one myself. I have gotten women ranging from 20yr olds all the way up to 50s. Most of the women that have really liked me had major father issues tho so there is a pattern there for sure.

Women are attracted to what other women want. Its pretty much as simple as that when it comes to my experience. If a woman sees me hanging out with another woman or multiple women talk about me around her there is a really good chance that one will start to like me.
    Yes but have you done any self reflection on why you attract alcoholic women? Maybe you aren't an alcoholic, but have other addictive tendencies? Alcoholics tend to look for codependent type of relationships.

All I know is with my counseling, when I see people get healthier, then they attract healthier partners. If people are needy, codependent, obsessive/compulsive, have depression, etc., they tend to find partners in similar situations.

daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All I know is with my counseling, when I see people get healthier, then they attract healthier partners. If people are needy, codependent, obsessive/compulsive, have depression, etc., they tend to find partners in similar situations.
    i agree...people often seek out those they can connect with, & who easier to connect with than someone suffering the same sh!t as you? obviously, it's a recipe for disaster, cuz these individuals shouldn't be seeking out anybody, until they work on themselves, but humans gonna human.

in regards to the other point, one may attract alcoholics cuz they're giving off the vibe of being able [or wanting to] save someone from themselves. you see this a lot with certain people being drawn to a broken soul; someone who provokes an urge to save and/or protect them, and inevitably the one trying to do the saving gets stuck, because the only one who can save the person IS the person themselves...but so long as they have this partner around, serving as a distraction/crutch/void filler, they can postpone doing that self work to actually get better.

bad cycle, but common as anything
    7:1

snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000) snucks is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am naturally one of those fixer types. My hobbies and interests are geared in that direction aside from baseball. I stopped the pattern of broken type women awhile ago. I am not a co dependant type person at all. In fact chances are I am one of the independent dudes on this board. My life has not revolved around a woman since I was married lol I tend to give too much freedom to the women I have been involved with. In general I treat them like an adult.

I myself do have occasional bouts of depression. Happens around once a year and it usually coincides with me having lots of knee pain which makes me not want to exercise which then lowers them brain chemical levels making me notice more knee pain and even less desire to exercise. Its a snowball effect with me. Its very much controllable though.

“You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.” ― Anne Lamott

If my choices in women are between

A. Smart attractive girl that throws off the user vibe
    B. Whale with iffy hygiene.
    C. Somewhat attractive girl that constantly flakes
    D. Woman that's in mid 40s that im barely attracted to
    E. Hot girl who never flakes and is proactively trying to get to know me
    F. Taken girl that just wants attention
    G. Meh girl with 3 kids and is clingy as fuk

These are representing the actual women I had attracted and had choices of. Any other dude here would make the same exact choice i did every fuking time.

Originally Posted by purrlydoctor View Post
    I hung out with a bodybuilder awhile back when i was a lot bigger. She thought I was attractive and a cool person. She didn't seem too hung up on my fitness either.

It's a tragedy, the obesity epidemic; 40% of american women are fat. The fewer healthy weight women, the more competition we face with each other. Not to mention that any slim woman's ego increasingly swells because of her high sexual market value. Thin female 5's (plain janes) now walk around like they're 10's, (certainly this is the trend on dating sites) because so many men are competing for them. I'm not going to bone fatties ever and neither should you.

daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am naturally one of those fixer types. My hobbies and interests are geared in that direction aside from baseball.
    i was thinking more about what compels a person to be drawn to those who need saving, and my conclusion is that it reverts back to their own childhood. the fixer is often the one who needed protecting/saving when they were young...whether it be from a parent, relative, the kids at school, or a life experience- they went through something & nobody was there to protect them, so they learned to protect themselves to survive.
    essentially, they went into warrior mode- put armor on to protect their wounds, and manifested that pain into a proactive fighting spirit...one that made them feel powerful vs. powerless.
    but see, when someone wears that armor for so long, they forget why they put it on in the first place, so their wounds can't heal, because they're never exposed. however, what they never forget is the feeling of needing protection, so they hold onto that & start seeking out others to save, with the purpose of preventing someone else from feeling as they did.

and so it seems that those who do the saving also need the saving, but they've been hiding their wounds for so long, that they've misconstrued vulnerability for weakness, & the sad outcome can be that some never heal, because they're unwilling to remove that armor to expose the wounds that need tending to.

and that's how these cyclical, toxic relationships can carry on between the broken & the saver-- truth is, they're both broken, but [subconsciously] use one another as a distraction to ever face their own wounds.
    7:1

Originally Posted by daisygirl713 View Post
    i was thinking more about what compels a person to be drawn to those who need saving, and my conclusion is that it reverts back to their own childhood. the fixer is often the one who needed protecting/saving when they were young...whether it be from a parent, relative, the kids at school, or a life experience- they went through something & nobody was there to protect them, so they learned to protect themselves to survive.
    essentially, they went into warrior mode- put armor on to protect their wounds, and manifested that pain into a proactive fighting spirit...one that made them feel powerful vs. powerless.
    but see, when someone wears that armor for so long, they forget why they put it on in the first place, so their wounds can't heal, because they're never exposed. however, what they never forget is the feeling of needing protection, so they hold onto that & start seeking out others to save, with the purpose of preventing someone else from feeling as they did.

and so it seems that those who do the saving also need the saving, but they've been hiding their wounds for so long, that they've misconstrued vulnerability for weakness, & the sad outcome can be that some never heal, because they're unwilling to remove that armor to expose the wounds that need tending to.

and that's how these cyclical, toxic relationships can carry on between the broken & the saver-- truth is, they're both broken, but [subconsciously] use one another as a distraction to ever face their own wounds.
    The main reason I joined this site was to share and possibly help people with my experiences in nutrition weight loss relationships attraction automotive motorcycles etc. Secondary was access to funny .gifs

I'm a patient advocate lol pretty big chunks of my life involved helping others.

I need help too. Would you give me your phone number that way you could better help me in person behbeh?

Kidding

Not kidding

Originally Posted by BritishBear View Post
    I see how society is trying to 'force' men to settle with fat chicks. We are shamed for wanting healthy women. ITs laughable.

http://www.debate.org/opinions/why-d...are-attractive
    Would you seriously rather be with a girl who is thin but throwing up after every meal?

How is that healthy?

Pretty much every female I know who is a 7+ has disordered eating habits and some have been bulimic in the past.

Eat cookie, feel guilty, throw it up.

Ask any female in contest prep how many other females do this behavior. You would be surprised how common this is in contest prep.

Danp1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danp1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danp1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danp1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danp1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danp1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danp1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danp1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danp1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danp1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danp1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by daisygirl713 View Post

if I could rep again i would.
    *Nobody makes me bleed my own blood crew*

Against the grain
    Against the odds
    I'll rise and I won't trip again
    The dawn of a new day never looked
    As good as this