Closed Thread
Page 1 of 288 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000)

Tinder Thread Part IX: The time is upon us

TINDER THREAD Mk IX

9th version. As we walk through the shadow of the valley of Tinder, we fear no sloot
    Here lies the land of lulz, nudes and smashes. Enjoy your stay and follow a few simple rules.

What we want to see in this thread:
    Screenshots of conversations, both successful and not so much. Advice is welcome as much as bragging (if you earned it and can provide further pics for everyones entertainment). Remember to mildly censor nudes you get via WhatsApp / KIK / SnapChat and so on

What we don't want to see in this thread:
    - Image Quoting is a big NO-NO! Remove the [ img ] tags from posts you quote, otherwise be prepared for negs!
    - Keep the discussion civil and try to use constructive criticism instead of ridiculing other MISCers, in here we are united in our goal of smashing
    - Do NOT use pictures of other MISCers in case you are making a fake profile (no idea what the point of that is, but if you do, use some models pictures instead)
    - This is NOT the Relationship Help forum, we don't treat your forever_alone depressions, nor do we want to constantly hear how you are too ugly, believe in yourself, fuker

Previous threads
    You can find Part I here ---->> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153315441
    Part II ---->> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156173073
    Part III ---->> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=158339883
    Part IV ---->> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=159442901
    Part V ---->> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=160940131
    Part VI ---->> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=161896583
    Part VII ---->> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=162392551
    Part VII----->> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=164062221
    FAQ
    - Do I need ******** for this? Yes you do!

- Can I create a fake ******** for this? Yes you can!

- I want to upload a picture on Tinder, but I don't want my ******** friends to see it. What do?
    Create an album on ******** with privacy set to only you. Upload pics to that album. Then either move pics to a public album and upload to Tinder and move pic back to private album, or tag yourself in the pic and upload to Tinder. It won't show on your timeline or give anyone notifications about you uploading a pic.

- Will a shirtless pic increase my matches?
    Depends on your body and face aesthetics. If body is better than face, it will. If not, it probably won't. It definitely won't if you don't have body aesthetics.

- How do fake my location?
    - For iPhone you need to jailbreak and get Fake GPS Pro or LocationHolic.
    - For android you need fake GPS.
    Log off Tinder, close the app (force close in settings on android), set location, open Tinder and log back in.

- Why faking location?
    Simple: to practice game with girls you'll never meet IRL and getting some nudes and lulzy conversations out of it.

- Can I run it from the PC?
    Yes, follow this link: http://xn--hn-via.fi/2014/04/01/tinder-for-pc/

- I have X matches in Y days, is that normal?
    Maybe. It all depends on your pics, location, amount of time spent swiping, pickiness and a bunch of other stuff.

Picture guide
    This is a recommended setup. It's not set in stone but it has been used with great success.
    First off most your pics should not be selfies. Selfies can work for you, but you're better off without them. The importance of the quality of your pics can't be stressed enough. Pics with a setting, where you're somewhere are so much better than pics of you in your apartment.

Use the first picture to give the most favorable impression of you, either your facial aesthetics, your single-digit body aesthetics or being a dreamy ******* with a puppy in his arms. Use the other pics to show yourself in a broad range of settings, from club/parties to sports to events and festivals. The more diverse you appear, the wider the net is you cast. And this results in high number of matches.

Bio
    Your bio probably won't give you more matches, but you can make those matches you get more likely to open you and even control the direction of conversation from the beginning. There will be no examples of bios here as we don't want an army of real life Christian Greys roaming Tinder. Be creative, be cheeky, show your personality. This is the only place where you get to show your personality through words. Use it.

Openers
    A word on your text game: Most of us are happy to help out if you're stuck in a conversation or need help. But you need to realize that if you can't come up with your own responses and only rely on misc lines, you're in deep **** when you meet the girl or when she wants to actually have a conversation with you. We can't be guiding you every step of the way, and you need to develop your own game.

That being said, the misc openers are great for an unusual opener that will be more likely to get a response.

These are some popular and proven openers and typical response to them:

- You look so cute you make me want to knit matching sweaters for both of us
    Typical response: Haha, never heard that one before, That's so cute, I don't like sweaters

- Does this mean we're bf and gf now?
    Typical response: Yes I would say so, I'm already planning the wedding, No

- I'm currently taking applications for the position as the little spoon. Care to apply?
    Typical response: Oh sure, what does it take?, I'm a great little spoon, Uh no

- [whatever] followed up by a new message saying Stupid autocorrect, meant hi*
    Typical response: Haha that's the best thing ever, Oh yeah I hate it when that happens, That's very forward (depending on your initial message of course)

More openers found here: http://pastebin.com/f91cZvnJ

Common interests on ********
    The Tinder algorithm is a tough one to figure out. In an interview the CEO of Tinder reveal that it looks at stuff you got in common as well as your behavior on tinder (who you say yes/no to, number of convos started, depth of convos etc). This means that you do have some control over what kind of girls you get suggested as swipes, by making sure Tinder know that you like that kind of girls.
    If you want to attract club girls be sure to have club girl stuff as interests on ********. Stuff like popular club music, hot famous guys, female models, local clubs, fashion and shopping. Also say yes to girls that fulfill these criteria and no to girls that don't. In theory this will increase the likelyhood of you getting your desired type of girl suggested.

General advice
    - Get her number relatively fast. You don't want to go days in a conversation on Tinder. Getting her number makes her more invested in you, and you won't pop up alongside 300 other guys hotter than you every time you message her.
    - Don't say haha in every message. You can say it if she says something funny, but otherwise it makes you seem nervous.
    - Don't double message. If she doesn't respond to a message, don't message her again looking for a response. Either next her or wait some time so the conversation is dead and hit her up with a new conversation. There's exceptions to this.

TL;DR's
    These are lengthy post made about lifestyle, perspective on life, flirting, mindsets, getting snapchat nudes and much more.

Sneakyninjapnts TL;DRs:
    Confidence, life, mindsets: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=155767843

Idonteventlift TL;DRs:
    Flirting, mindsets, pics, snapchat nudes: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1234158783
    Sexting: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1233282573
    IRL conversation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1232774263

Now is not the time to lay down our arms, now is the time to band together for the common goal of spreading our seeds into randoms

Lets get ready to rumble gents
    New and improved crew
    Snapchat crew
    Tinder crew
    Misc scarf crew member 001

ArtCK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArtCK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArtCK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArtCK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArtCK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArtCK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArtCK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArtCK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArtCK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArtCK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArtCK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in on this

Great hair, decent ass otterakl's Avatar
    otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in as always
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    -Mark Twain

Not AfricanAmerican (srs) JayC24's Avatar
    JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    in on first page, fuk yea
    Type 1 ginger that took MT2 for 5+ years and now getting mistaken for African descent crew:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167225761

Finasteride or die crew:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172813221

brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brbacquiring is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey guys - I matched with a girl, wut say?
    Could have been a slayer.

Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr.Bill is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I mentioned this in the snapchat thread but am not sure if I made mention of it here. I have a very interesting situation brewing on two fronts.

First is the ex wife of a teacher at my kids school. Guy is actually my nephews home room teacher. For that reason alone I feel the need to smash. I wish she wasn't so into me so I had to work for it but whatevs. Should be fish in a barrel even though she claims to only have had 3 partners ever. Even with a 5:1 lie ratio its still low.

Second is a bit low and to be honest I cannot explain or justify my actions beyond saying I am an emotional terrorist. You poke my feels and Ill put yours into a blender.
    Used my misc/troll ******** to create another Tinder profile. I have it all loaded on my old phone. I used pics of a guy who follows me on IG and set my GPS spoof to my ex GFs neighborhood. I promptly found and swiped her right. On a side note it took awhile to get her to come up so I swiped any chick I am currently matched with on my real account along with any chick I had swiped but didn't match with. Turns out I must be better looking than I thought because while I did get my ex to swipe I have far less matches with the fake profile. While I don't necessarily want to get into what this chick did to me I will say that I will make her fall in love with this fake profile then I will slam down on her with Thors hammer. I just started messaging her and will update as I see fit.
    New and improved crew
    Snapchat crew
    Tinder crew

I4TT will become famous soon enough. (+50) I4TT will become famous soon enough. (+50) I4TT will become famous soon enough. (+50) I4TT will become famous soon enough. (+50) I4TT will become famous soon enough. (+50) I4TT will become famous soon enough. (+50) I4TT will become famous soon enough. (+50) I4TT will become famous soon enough. (+50) I4TT will become famous soon enough. (+50) I4TT will become famous soon enough. (+50) I4TT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In with new account. Can't be having my initials and last name all up in this thread.

1 Mile 2 Mile 3 Mile FOUR MarinoMike's Avatar
    MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarinoMike has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by brbacquiring View Post
    Hey guys - I matched with a girl, wut say?
    If you were a cupcake, and you were starving, would you eat yourself?
    6'5 220
    i can bench press 135 pounds on a good day

playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) playsintrafficc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in on 1rd

I lift therefore I am.

kpham is just really nice. (+1000) kpham is just really nice. (+1000) kpham is just really nice. (+1000) kpham is just really nice. (+1000) kpham is just really nice. (+1000) kpham is just really nice. (+1000) kpham is just really nice. (+1000) kpham is just really nice. (+1000) kpham is just really nice. (+1000) kpham is just really nice. (+1000) kpham is just really nice. (+1000)
    Opened a Tinder account last night got 12 matches. Will run "Does this mean we're bf and gf now" down the list let's see where this takes me.
    *New Orleans Saints Crew*
    ★ ★ ★ ★ M.M.T ☆☆☆☆ T.M.T ☆☆☆☆ T.B.E ★ ★ ★ ★
    *Misc Entrepreneur Crew*
    Misc Barber (srs)

imba.Chingiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In in in

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    horrible name tinders dead

shoulda named it THOTS and BOTS /THREAD

Registered User LieutenantGains's Avatar
    LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Spot for sale.

Edit: Spot sold to Buffalo Wild Wings.

Wings. Beer. Sports

Last edited by LieutenantGains; 01-13-2015 at 07:22 PM.
    Misc photography crew
    Chicago crew
    Polski crew
    Throw keys on bench to claim it crew
    6'2" 193lbs crew
    #MMGA

travis132 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) travis132 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) travis132 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) travis132 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) travis132 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) travis132 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) travis132 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) travis132 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) travis132 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) travis132 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) travis132 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anyway to have a separate tinder pic than fb pic? Need an ab pic for tinder for the sloots but don't care to look like a d bag on fb, namesayin?
    -Texas crew
    -average length mega girth crew
    -Pee's in sink and blast my urine stream against the faucets water stream and pretend I'm cell having a Kamehameha battle with gohan crew

***free tinder profile critiques via my prime minister***

RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RunningTall has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on 1st page
    ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the Ultra 2016 Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2014 Thread Crew ★★★
    ♛♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛♛

ZARBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZARBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZARBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZARBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZARBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZARBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZARBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZARBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZARBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZARBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZARBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In.

Tone92z is just really nice. (+1000) Tone92z is just really nice. (+1000) Tone92z is just really nice. (+1000) Tone92z is just really nice. (+1000) Tone92z is just really nice. (+1000) Tone92z is just really nice. (+1000) Tone92z is just really nice. (+1000) Tone92z is just really nice. (+1000) Tone92z is just really nice. (+1000) Tone92z is just really nice. (+1000) Tone92z is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by travis132 View Post
    Anyway to have a separate tinder pic than fb pic? Need an ab pic for tinder for the sloots but don't care to look like a d bag on fb, namesayin?
    I didn't have ********. You only need to create another account and add local events or companies as friends worked for me.
    "Don't ****in talk to me I'm here to train"- Piano man

UK Brah

tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tonyl96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL @ whale taking this black jesus line so serious

"I will not have sex"

... sloots gonna sloot brahs
    Last edited by tonyl96; 01-14-2015 at 08:42 PM.

HTDG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HTDG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HTDG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HTDG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HTDG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HTDG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HTDG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HTDG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HTDG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HTDG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HTDG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In on 1rd page, reserving spot for tinder lulz pending some matches

IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IsthisreaLife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In.

smashed this one right before new years

Attached Images
    Last edited by IsthisreaLife; 01-13-2015 at 04:21 PM.

KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KyBrah32 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by travis132 View Post
    you can make an album on fb so that only you can see it
    “Gotta have opposites, light and dark and dark and light, in painting. It’s like in life. Gotta have a little sadness once in awhile so you know when the good times come" - Bob Ross

imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000) imoffg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1RD Page... Is this realT
    OG Misc Crew - 2006 Checking in

5HE0 is a name known to all. (+5000) 5HE0 is a name known to all. (+5000) 5HE0 is a name known to all. (+5000) 5HE0 is a name known to all. (+5000) 5HE0 is a name known to all. (+5000) 5HE0 is a name known to all. (+5000) 5HE0 is a name known to all. (+5000) 5HE0 is a name known to all. (+5000) 5HE0 is a name known to all. (+5000) 5HE0 is a name known to all. (+5000) 5HE0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in.gif
    CFC

JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JuiceBoxBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes
    nah bro im sweet

mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrmk5110 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in on 1rd page no way jeff
    Praise the Helix Fossil
    *6'4" Master Race Crew*

BPL: Liverpool
    NHL: Flyers

IG: _markatron
    Follow and I'll follow back

sauced92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauced92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauced92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauced92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauced92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauced92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauced92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauced92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauced92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauced92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sauced92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How should I go about this situation?

Background - i go to school in different city (toronto) from my hometown, so i just rent a place near my school and have no car.
    - girl works outside city and lives about 1 hour bus ride from me. She has car tho.

She said she was down for drinks after work (so after 8pm), so I proposed that we get drinks at this little bar near my place or if she knows any place near her house. Her response was "thats pretty far I need to get home somehow lol." So i asked if she drove and told her that theres busses running to her place. She then said "lol im not driving if im gonna be drinking."

How should i proceed? I was thinking of being cheeky saying something about her sobering up at my place but Idk her interest level b/c she takes forever to respond.
    Last edited by sauced92; 01-13-2015 at 10:47 AM.

J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haven't used tinder in like 5 months after it being so dead. All these tinder threads have kinda made me wanna jump in it again despite the fact that I knew it'll never be as good as the golden era late 2013-early 2014.

Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    horrible name tinders dead

shoulda named it THOTS and BOTS /THREAD
    That would have been catchy but I'm not creative like that. I don't agree that Tinder is dead though. Its not dead in Chicago and its not dead in LA or Orange county
    New and improved crew
    Snapchat crew
    Tinder crew

Heavenly Blessed Beauty et3rnal's Avatar
    et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000)
    subbed... i haven't contributed to these threads in a year, but i think it's about time again. awwwww yis
    All posts and threads made from this account - even those based on real people - are a figment of my imagination. All events herein are entirely fictional. Any resemblance to real persons or events, is purely coincidental.

Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dirtymanjames is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My tips for tinder . Be as beta as possible . Seriously , my best results have come from being beta . I don't come off as try hard and I don't come off as a player . Girls have been WAY more open to meet up this way. Then when you actually meet up it kinda shocks them that you're actually a cool guy