Closed Thread
Page 241 of 288 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,230 of 8627
    bigmanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmanx will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmanx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by matw View Post
    That was the thing that threw me, whilst she talked a lot, she never asked me follow up questions. An example, I'd ask her something about favourite bands, she'd speak for ages about it, but would never ask me. Was kinda weird (literally every other date I've been on, the chicks, tinder and non tinder, ask questions about me as well).
    Girls love to talk about themselves all the time. If she doesn't ask that doesn't mean she's not interested . Every girl I've dated only asked what is my job...and nothing else really. If after third date she doesn't ask anything or doesn't complain that she doesn't know anything about you just realize that nothing serious will happen and just bang / meet until you find another girl.

It's really not a good idea talking about yourself just so you can see if the girl is really interested in you as a person or just interested in your phat pocket .

matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bigmanx View Post
    Girls love to talk about themselves all the time. If she doesn't ask that doesn't mean she's not interested . Every girl I've dated only asked what is my job...and nothing else really. If after third date she doesn't ask anything or doesn't complain that she doesn't know anything about you just realize that nothing serious will happen and just bang / meet until you find another girl.

It's really not a good idea talking about yourself just so you can see if the girl is really interested in you as a person or just interested in your phat pocket .
    Yeah kinda confused tbh, she talked a lot and fast, but little questions to me, other than asking what I do with my life etc. Will just take it as it comes.

Nah I generally just ask them questions, only talk about myself if they ask.

Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000) Murrmanski is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well I re-installed tinder and did not pay for the plus upgrade. I find matches come in A LOT slower now. I used to get 100's of matches in the span of days, now I'm lucky to get 1-2 matches per day. I'm using the same pics I did before. Does it have to do with not upgrading? I assume most girls don't bother upgrading their account, so they get limited swipes too (which means it will take longer for them to find you?).

EXE99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EXE99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EXE99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EXE99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EXE99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EXE99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EXE99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EXE99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EXE99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EXE99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EXE99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by luntao1 View Post
    Fuk, seriously what the fuk.. I matched with sloot this am and we chatted a bit and she pushed for a meet tonight.
    Then 10 minutes before the meet she said she can't because she has to help a friend. She even asked in the text where we should go if we connected so she's dtf. WTF.. how did I get replaced within 5 hours.

Arghh...
    Easy come, easy go

iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000) iradumass is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Murrmanski View Post
    Well I re-installed tinder and did not pay for the plus upgrade. I find matches come in A LOT slower now. I used to get 100's of matches in the span of days, now I'm lucky to get 1-2 matches per day. I'm using the same pics I did before. Does it have to do with not upgrading? I assume most girls don't bother upgrading their account, so they get limited swipes too (which means it will take longer for them to find you?).
    it's probably tinder is dying now

the end of the goat era

Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000) Xone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Murrmanski View Post
    my matches on tinder have slowed way down for a while now, dunno if I'm getting uglier or what

ive basically given up on tinder but still swipe though periodically
    435/259/551 S/B/D @ 197

OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneWayFS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Tried the I'll send you something dirty line.

She hasn't been active after I sent it.
    I forgot about it due to age of ultron and just now remembered I sent that
    Should I hit her with the back end of it via text? Then she'll be like wait who is this and why did you send me that?

What do I say after?

bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by luntao1 View Post
    Fuk, seriously what the fuk.. I matched with sloot this am and we chatted a bit and she pushed for a meet tonight.
    Then 10 minutes before the meet she said she can't because she has to help a friend. She even asked in the text where we should go if we connected so she's dtf. WTF.. how did I get replaced within 5 hours.

Arghh...
    The more DTF they are the more likely this happens. She could have been testing you to see if you are just looking for a booty call and you took the bait. Either way stop putting so much stock in one girl. If you get flaked on by one girl it should not effect your life at all. Example of how to play it:

Sloot: What if we are hooking up?
    You: Woah, slow it down there hot wheels. Let's meet and get to know each other to see if there's chemistry and we can take it from there. I don't like to hook up unless there's some kind of connection.

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Xone View Post
    my matches on tinder have slowed way down for a while now, dunno if I'm getting uglier or what

ive basically given up on tinder but still swipe though periodically
    My female matches have slowed down a lot too. Less than a year ago I was getting 100 matches a week. Now I'm not swiping as many since I have a rotation of men, so that could be it too -- my standards are very high for any new Tinder blood.

As a woman if I pay for Tinder plus, would that give me more quality matches? Or is Tinder plus more for guys?

Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post
    My female matches have slowed down a lot too. Less than a year ago I was getting 100 matches a week. Now I'm not swiping as many since I have a rotation of men, so that could be it too -- my standards are very high for any new Tinder blood.

As a woman if I pay for Tinder plus, would that give me more quality matches? Or is Tinder plus more for guys?
    Tinder plus is a waste.

Tinder changed their chit a while ago. I used to open the app & knew the first like 10-15 were matches. Now they sprinkle them in with non-matches and it's just too tedious and annoying. I still use it randomly.

Been finding hotter chicks on Hinge and Happn tho

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Krunk Fu View Post
    I used to open the app & knew the first like 10-15 were matches. Now they sprinkle them in with non-matches and it's just too tedious and annoying. I still use it randomly.
    Inderdasting. I had the same experience a year ago -- the first 10-15 were matches. Now they sprinkle them in with non-matches. I'll check out Hinge and Happn....thanks brah.

SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Had two nice dates over the weekend. Both went well and will be seeing both again. Took both to the same nice Italian restaurant - one on Friday and the other on Saturday. Almost got busted at the bar when I walked in on Saturday and the bartender knew what I wanted to drink before I asked. Then when we sat at a table I winded up with the same waitress as the night before and she says "werent you both just here..." The date spoke right up though saying it was her first time here and the waitress just bert stared me. It was hard trying to keep a straight face there for a minute.
    Disabled Combat Veteran (11B)
    My Home Gym Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160414931

TheMal96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMal96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMal96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMal96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMal96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMal96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMal96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMal96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMal96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMal96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheMal96 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bruhs i went on to tinder after a year and now you need to pay for likes wtf is this chit.....

MVCP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MVCP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MVCP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MVCP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MVCP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MVCP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MVCP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MVCP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MVCP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MVCP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MVCP is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Been a while, bit of an update.

- finally smashed a girl i have been in contact with since swiping on tinder like a year ago. Developed her as a fwb who is basically on call so long as she ain't busy. We both know what the score is and we talk about how the other is going with chix (me) and dudes (her).

- went on two dates with a girl who is probably the closest I have met to my perfect personality. Didn't smash as saw potential in her, a very uncommon rookie mistake on my behalf as those who have read the previous few posts I have made can probably tell I hold it down well enough. Has gone cold since, you live and you learn and you move on, something a lot of you brahs need to learn to do.

- recreating tinder every week or so due to matches drying up regularly. I'm using the same pics that had previously earned me 1100 and 900 matches before tinder plus so idk what is going on with the algo but it's very slow moving these days I feel you brahs.

- two girls lined up for this week which I half cbf but we'll see.

Always reading along even though I'm not posting much. Listen to the experts, don't copy their game word for word just adapt it to yours and chill out and grow. it's literally as simple as that

SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SugarFree1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dont mind paying but while thinking about it I dont think Im even getting 100 profiles per day to swipe like or not too. Will need to start counting I guess but I dont think its anywhere close to the limit. Search radius encompasses the city of Philadelphia so I would think I would get more the way you guys all talk about hitting the daily limits. Or perhaps its due to everyone here constantly resetting there profiles.

tnucpuncher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tnucpuncher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tnucpuncher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tnucpuncher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tnucpuncher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tnucpuncher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tnucpuncher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tnucpuncher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tnucpuncher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tnucpuncher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tnucpuncher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MVCP View Post
    - went on two dates with a girl who is probably the closest I have met to my perfect personality. Didn't smash as saw potential in her, a very uncommon rookie mistake on my behalf as those who have read the previous few posts I have made can probably tell I hold it down well enough. Has gone cold since, you live and you learn and you move on, something a lot of you brahs need to learn to do.
    Quoting this because I had to learn this the hard way too. Even if she's close to your perfect personality, and you catch feels somewhat, treat her like any other girl aka in this case smash when the opportunity arises.

peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peterplsss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I need help real quick brahs, my mind is literally running a blank atm. What should I say now?
    ***Feeding son only beef jerky and rocks until he is 24 crew***

***Will be asking other parents at preschool meetings if they are jawmaxing their kids too crew***

Originally Posted by peterplsss View Post
    I need help real quick brahs, my mind is literally running a blank atm. What should I say now?
    Make date, exchange numbers

bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bmk6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SugarFree1 View Post
    Then when we sat at a table I winded up with the same waitress as the night before and she says "werent you both just here..." The date spoke right up though saying it was her first time here and the waitress just bert stared me. It was hard trying to keep a straight face there for a minute.
    I always don't go to places twice in a row for this reason. I was telling myself I was being too cautious and that no waitress is actually stupid enough to actually do that.

Originally Posted by tnucpuncher View Post
    Quoting this because I had to learn this the hard way too. Even if she's close to your perfect personality, and you catch feels somewhat, treat her like any other girl aka in this case smash when the opportunity arises.
    Every circumstance is different. I think the general rule of thumb for me is never push for a smash on the first date. If you have to go through a bunch of last minute resistance on a first date to get the smash then it's a bad idea.

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    smashed chicks off tinder , okcupid, misc and pof

whats next?
    *۩*legendary misc status*۩*
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign PSN Ravishing_Rick
    *No Porn Crew*
    onlyfans/ricosmoovey

RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tnucpuncher View Post
    Fckin seriously, still one of the first girls I took on a date since the past 6 months, totally clicked and meshed and I even had several chances to escalate with her (had her alone in my room 3 separate times) and I blew it, was a total rookie then though, hadn't had sex with anyone but my ex in over 5 years.. still kick myself for that one.

So I've been out of the game a bit for a month or two now, mostly been rocking a couple fwbs I have, I wasn't getting many matches and wanted to work some game again, took one hottie out and met with her friends at the bar. Worst first date I've been on. Don't go out with a girl when she with her friends, wasn't able to really pull her away and was a waste of time, totally boring too. Should have left after 10 minutes.

I wasn't getting enough matches quick enough so Sunday I bumped my age limit up to 28, got a record 21 matches Sunday (most in the 27/28 zone with a couple youngers). Is this just because it's my first time swiping this age range? I should probably remake my account since I've had it for like 6 months and really upped my pics and game since then.
    Don't pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. -- JFK

Misc 52 Books - 2017
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173212951&p=1536381871#post1536381871
    Misc 52 Books - 2016
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170036083&p=1477146001#post1477146001

semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Aaronza View Post
    girl wants FB account before we have even met.... all of my chit is on private the only thing you can see is my profile pic (this is actually diff to one of tinder as I edited/touched it up etc so she might notice that)
    Honestly at this point after I # close my opening text to the girl is where she can find my social media information. I have a strong social media presence (necessity for work) and I keep it pretty professional, so I don't care if they see as it's all public. I think it really goes a long way in building comfort for that first meet. My text is usually something like "my social media is all @___ so take a look, and after you're sufficiently impressed let me know if Tuesday or Wednesday works better to grab that drink." They'll usually follow you on IG too, so you can check for whale status/myspace angles without coming across like a kunt.

Originally Posted by RTone View Post
    I wasn't getting enough matches quick enough so Sunday I bumped my age limit up to 28, got a record 21 matches Sunday (most in the 27/28 zone with a couple youngers). Is this just because it's my first time swiping this age range? I should probably remake my account since I've had it for like 6 months and really upped my pics and game since then.
    Remake tinder twice a month. Definitely worthwhile. Keep age range 18-55+. Some sloots made their f at 13 with an age of 21, so at 21 they're sitting at 29 on Tinder. Leave no stone unturned. You had those instant matches and imagine how many had swiped you, but since found another dink to get pounded by and deleted their account. Cast the widest nets!

tnucpuncher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tnucpuncher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tnucpuncher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tnucpuncher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tnucpuncher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tnucpuncher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tnucpuncher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tnucpuncher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tnucpuncher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tnucpuncher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tnucpuncher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bmk6 View Post
    Every circumstance is different. I think the general rule of thumb for me is never push for a smash on the first date. If you have to go through a bunch of last minute resistance on a first date to get the smash then it's a bad idea.
    That's why I said if the opportunity arises. Don't push, but if you get definite hints she's willing, go for it.

Originally Posted by RTone View Post
    Fckin seriously, still one of the first girls I took on a date since the past 6 months, totally clicked and meshed and I even had several chances to escalate with her (had her alone in my room 3 separate times) and I blew it, was a total rookie then though, hadn't had sex with anyone but my ex in over 5 years.. still kick myself for that one.
    This feel.

nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Strange flake here..

We had plans for last Thursday, the day and where we would go, just hadn't decided on a firm time.

-I text her day of to set up the time, she says anytime after 6 which is when she gets out of work. She was going to go to the bar straight from work, it would have been really out of the way if she went home first. I asked if 7 was too late and she said it was because she had to be up really early the next day and they lock the doors at work at 6 so she has to leave right away and she'd have to just hang out for an hour.

-I said I couldn't get there earlier so we should reschedule. She said it's no problem, lets set something up for next week.

-I suggest Monday, and she says Monday is good because she gets out of work earlier.

-I ask what time she wants to meet. No response. I wait until Sunday night and then text and ask what time she wants to meet tomorrow. No response.

mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000) mangravy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hooked up with my first tinder chick brahs.

got tinder awhile back but never really tried to setup anything. last night i was bored and horny and was scrolling through my matches and messaged this chick to hang out.

ended up going to a park, drinking some vodka, and banging out in the backseat of my car. while banging i hear a knock on my window and a flashlight and a cop is standing outside my car. i hop in the front seat and drive off (i dont use a license plate thank god) and we go to a dif street and bangout some more.

i hear ANOTHER knock on my door but this time its some random guy saying 'i dont care what you do just dont wake up the whole neighborhood!"

finish up and drop her at home.

in the hundreds of times i have banged in my backseat i have never had anyone come up to my car, and then TWICE in one night with tinder chick. just thought it was funny
    He who hesitates is lost

semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000) semelc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nyjets88 View Post
    Strange flake here..

We had plans for last Thursday, the day and where we would go, just hadn't decided on a firm time.

-I text her day of to set up the time, she says anytime after 6 which is when she gets out of work. She was going to go to the bar straight from work, it would have been really out of the way if she went home first. I asked if 7 was too late and she said it was because she had to be up really early the next day and they lock the doors at work at 6 so she has to leave right away and she'd have to just hang out for an hour.

-I said I couldn't get there earlier so we should reschedule. She said it's no problem, lets set something up for next week.

-I suggest Monday, and she says Monday is good because she gets out of work earlier.

-I ask what time she wants to meet. No response. I wait until Sunday night and then text and ask what time she wants to meet tomorrow. No response.
    Ship sailed. If the double text of peace and prosperity went ignored, ur toast dere mate.

Find a new one.

nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nyjets88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by semelc View Post
    Ship sailed. If the double text of peace and prosperity went ignored, ur toast dere mate.

Find a new one.
    Definitely.

I just posted it because it made no sense. Like all the texts on Thursday were minutes apart.

Her: Lets totally reschedule for next week
    2 minutes pass
    Me: How about Monday
    2 minutes pass
    Her: Monday is good for me
    2 minutes pass
    Me: What time?

Never hear from her again lol

RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RTone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nyjets88 View Post
    Definitely.

I just posted it because it made no sense. Like all the texts on Thursday were minutes apart.

Her: Lets totally reschedule for next week
    2 minutes pass
    Me: How about Monday
    2 minutes pass
    2 minutes pass
    Me: What time?

Never hear from her again lol
    I never ask the girl the time, I just get the day. Next time try

You: Cool let's say around 7/8 pm
    Her: Okay sounds good

on day of meet

You: Hey NAME, I have a couple errands to run so say we meet for drinks at 8 tonight
    Don't pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. -- JFK

Misc 52 Books - 2017
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173212951&p=1536381871#post1536381871
    Misc 52 Books - 2016
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170036083&p=1477146001#post1477146001

butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Ravishing_Rick View Post
    smashed chicks off tinder , okcupid, misc and pof

whats next?
    Time to meet chicks IRL.

Closed Thread