Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    confusedbruh is not very well liked. (-100) confusedbruh is not very well liked. (-100) confusedbruh is not very well liked. (-100) confusedbruh is not very well liked. (-100) confusedbruh is not very well liked. (-100) confusedbruh is not very well liked. (-100) confusedbruh is not very well liked. (-100) confusedbruh is not very well liked. (-100) confusedbruh is not very well liked. (-100) confusedbruh is not very well liked. (-100) confusedbruh is not very well liked. (-100)

Abandoning my son..(HELP..ADVICE..SRS.. cliffs)

Okay Misc, need some advice.
    Two years ago, when my wife and I were just dating (we had been for about 7 years at the time) we got into a huge blow up over her taking a girlfriends trip to Vegas (I know, fuarkin Trey Songz). Anyways because I was pissed, I ended up sleeping with this chick all week while my girl was in Vegas. Fast forward 3 months, my girl and I have worked everything over, I've proposed and life is going smooth. Then the chick texts me that shes 3 months pregnant and keeping it. After holding it to myseld for another fw months I fess up and tell my fiance. She decideds to forgive me and we get married. However her condition was that she doesn't want me to have anything to do with the mom or child (heartless, kid did nothing). Anyways forthe last year and some months, I've been sneaking around, no not for gushy wet wet, but to be a father to my illegitimate son. He;s getting older and I can't keep this up. Wut do Misc

Cliffs
    -OP has gf, gets other girl pregnant
    -OP's girl and him get married
    -OP's girl wants him to go NC on son with other chick

Inb4 TLDR, new acct for misc detectives

respect the srs tag, situation is so difficult for me brahs

Finally 10k. Thx Misc SteadyWayfarer's Avatar
    SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    how about you off yourself for being scum, *******
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And there’s no me looking. There’s just looking.

Slicing up eyeballs ChiBearsfan's Avatar
    ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been both a Dad and a husband.

It's more rewarding to be a Dad.

Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dont go nc on your son, he's your blood. If your bish cant understand that than her fuk her.

New account, well good night sweet prince.
    ''The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.'' - Muhammad Ali

**Arm avi crew**
    **Always pick 4 crew**
    **O positive blood donor crew**
    **Married, but still immature as fuk crew**

Aceros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aceros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aceros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aceros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aceros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aceros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aceros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aceros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aceros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aceros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aceros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The only right course of action here is to be a dad to your kid.

The kid should be your priority here, not your wife.

MGFusion is a name known to all. (+5000) MGFusion is a name known to all. (+5000) MGFusion is a name known to all. (+5000) MGFusion is a name known to all. (+5000) MGFusion is a name known to all. (+5000) MGFusion is a name known to all. (+5000) MGFusion is a name known to all. (+5000) MGFusion is a name known to all. (+5000) MGFusion is a name known to all. (+5000) MGFusion is a name known to all. (+5000) MGFusion is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Urine idiot if you think this thread is even real tea.
    Anal brah

Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roody12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The other half of Sydney crew* (Not Chestbrah's half)
    Its not a gambling addiction if you win crew*
    Addicted to gambling crew*
    Piss right in the middle of the bowl to make as much noise as possible and assert my dominance crew*
    Too alpha to maintain eye contact with myself in the mirror crew*
    60% of the time .. It works everytime. Cologne crew*
    Creed Aventus is my 11/10

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by confusedbruh View Post
    Two years ago, when my wife and I were just dating (we had been for about 7 years at the time) we got into a huge blow up over her taking a girlfriends trip to Vegas (I know, fuarkin Trey Songz). Anyways because I was pissed, I ended up sleeping with this chick all week while my girl was in Vegas. Fast forward 3 months, my girl and I have worked everything over, I've proposed and life is going smooth. Then the chick texts me that shes 3 months pregnant and keeping it. After holding it to myseld for another fw months I fess up and tell my fiance. She decideds to forgive me and we get married. However her condition was that she doesn't want me to have anything to do with the mom or child (heartless, kid did nothing). Anyways forthe last year and some months, I've been sneaking around, no not for gushy wet wet, but to be a father to my illegitimate son. He;s getting older and I can't keep this up. Wut do Misc

Cliffs
    -OP has gf, gets other girl pregnant
    -OP's girl and him get married
    -OP's girl wants him to go NC on son with other chick

Inb4 TLDR, new acct for misc detectives

respect the srs tag, situation is so difficult for me brahs
    You shouldn't have connected with the kid.

Now you will have to leave your wife.
    fist yourself

J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000) J411 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey since you just made an account for this question, should have named yourself Ned Stark. He had the same problem. He just brought the kid home and said deal with it. But I can see why that might not be a good idea for you.

But in all seriousness. Thats tough brah.

Does the other lady have a SO or father figure that could adopt your kid? I know a person that let the other guy adopt their kid when he wasn't willing to be there every day. That way kid at least had a dad. Not my suggestion, but could be a possibility.

My suggestion: You are a dad. Its not this kid's fault he is in this situation. You need to have a conversation with your wife. Tell her you have been feeling guilty. Explain its not about other women. But about your kid. Give her some time to come around. See if that can be a solution.

If that doesn't work. You might just have to tell her how it is that you are going to be seeing your son. Its your responsibility. Thats what I would do. I definitely wouldn't abandon my kid.

Good luck.

Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500) Noname95 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by MGFusion View Post
    Urine idiot if you think this thread is even real tea.
    Lol this. No one can be so fkin cold hearted.

gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500) gahptramsenoru is not very helpful. (-500)
    kill them all then yourself, girls that grow up with daddy problems end up sluts/junkies, but when a guy grows up with daddy problems chit truly hits the fan.

but srs its your right to see your son, fk your wife
    go to work, get married, have some kids, pay your taxes, pay your bills, watch your tv, follow fashion, act normal, obey the law. now repeat after me, i am free

- bulldog

confusedbruh is not very well liked. (-100) confusedbruh is not very well liked. (-100) confusedbruh is not very well liked. (-100) confusedbruh is not very well liked. (-100) confusedbruh is not very well liked. (-100) confusedbruh is not very well liked. (-100) confusedbruh is not very well liked. (-100) confusedbruh is not very well liked. (-100) confusedbruh is not very well liked. (-100) confusedbruh is not very well liked. (-100) confusedbruh is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ChiBearsfan View Post
    I've been both a Dad and a husband.

It's more rewarding to be a Dad.
    Thanks, I love being a dad to him.

Originally Posted by Morati View Post
    Dont go nc on your son, he's your blood. If your bish cant understand that than her fuk her.

New account, well good night sweet prince.
    I understand, but shes not some random sloot who I married. Legit been together almost half my life. High school sweetheart, etc..been with me through some of the toughest times in life

PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PumkinPie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its your son. Bitches can come and go but not sons.
    libs gonna lib

dragonbrahZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonbrahZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonbrahZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonbrahZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonbrahZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonbrahZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonbrahZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonbrahZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonbrahZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonbrahZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonbrahZ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wife forgave you once, maybe shes pure gold and will understand and forgive second time

so long as youre not gettin that baby momma poon like you say

Originally Posted by Aceros View Post
    The only right course of action here is to be a dad to your kid.

The kid should be your priority here, not your wife.
    Again, I feel you, but I've been with my wife over half my life, couldn't even imagine life without her

Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This happened

Originally Posted by Noname95 View Post
    Lol this. No one can be so fkin cold hearted.
    Not sure if you are referring to me or my wife as coldhearted, but its all real brah. And my wife is a teacher!! WTF!! Doesn't she love kids??

JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JMAG90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    how about you off yourself for being scum, *******
    If true, this.
    Watchout your neg comments princess

DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The fact that your girl would want you to go completely no contact with your own son is disgusting OP. Yes he was conceived out of a relationship, that's not his fault at all, does he deserve to never know his father?

Originally Posted by dragonbrahZ View Post
    wife forgave you once, maybe shes pure gold and will understand and forgive second time

so long as youre not gettin that baby momma poon like you say
    My dad thinks this, but it was very rough when I first told her. I thought she was going to throw engagement ring at me and go NC

jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jerkeife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yikes. Talk to your wife and explain how you are feeling. Did she give you a reason when she said you could never see him? inb4 he will remind her that you fuked that girl
    SC Username: jerkeife
    ☆Nice Miscer Master Race Crew☆
    ++Positive Crew++
    MWC

Will do. I bet WorldWarZ has a lovely angus. I can't wait. - EAOP
    [To WorldWarz]You owe me a sweet looking angus and in better be in pristine condition when I come for it. - EAOP

Mandypandy pls respond

Originally Posted by DLTBB View Post
    The fact that your girl would want you to go completely no contact with your own son is disgusting OP. Yes he was conceived out of a relationship but does that mean he deserves to not have a father for his whole life?
    It was the last situation I saw playing out when I decided to tell my wife. Never guessed she would tell me to go NC on my own son. It is so far out of her character if I told people that knew us, they wouldn't even believe it.

Originally Posted by jerkeife View Post
    Yikes. Talk to your wife and explain how you are feeling. Did she give you a reason when she said you could never see him? inb4 he will remind her that you fuked that girl
    Thats the exact reason. She even said she would never be able to have a relationship with the kid, because it would just remind her of my cheating

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Saw abandoning son and instantly wanted to choke op out. If you're asking this you shouldn't have had kids brah. Get your chit together and raise that kid.
    I love eggs.

Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    You shouldn't have connected with the kid.

Now you will have to leave your wife.
    breaks my heart when I tell him I have to go home and he cries and holds onto me...Not even 2 yet and he's becoming desensitized to me leaving him...feels bad

Originally Posted by Redfish225 View Post
    Saw abandoning son and instantly wanted to choke op out. If you're asking this you shouldn't have had kids brah. Get your chit together and raise that kid.
    I def didn't want the kid at first

dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgarner58 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    so wait...girl has been with you half your life and through your toughest times...yet wants you to abandon your child.

i've got bad news for you OP.
    ***Georgia Crew***

common slav in tracksuit Highwind7's Avatar
    Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wait a second...how do you know it's even your kid, it could be anybod-

oh, I see...
    *always pick 4 crew*
    *conservative crew*
    *son or coathanger crew*
    *women shouldn't be allowed to vote crew*
    *always tells the truth even if it hurts crew*

Some people cry and some people die by the wicked ways of love
    But I'll just keep on rolling along with the grace of the Lord above

Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by confusedbruh View Post
    You're a worthless, piss poor excuse of a man. At the very least, support YOUR "illegitimate" son. Major slap in your wife's face in the first place, even if she went to Vegas and cheated on you, doesn't mean you should have fcuked up hard enough to impregnate another broad. Forget cheating, that's what it is, who gives - but getting another girl pregnant? Lol guy.

Any way, guess what, you have a child now, and it is legally yours - your blood, your sperm, so that's that. Just because your wife forgave you and married you, doesn't mean you turn your back on your child, even if it was planned or not. I'm not sure what your girl did in Vegas, nor am I going to wonder and ask, but because you're accountable for your actions, I hope you do the right thing and support your child regardless of having your wife's support or not. You decided to play a stupid game, and you won a stupid prize. GG.

For your sake though, I hope you're trolling. Otherwise refer to my opener in this reply. Best of luck.
    How to stay MOTIVATED: Take it one day at a time, surround yourself with positivity, create a vision board, make S.M.A.R.T. goals, reward yourself, BELIEVE in yourself, acknowledge your positive attributes, recognize your progress, visualize accomplishing your goals, be kind to yourself, and above all - DON'T COMPARE yourself to others.

IG/Twitter: @liveestronger | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(Chipotle Crew)((___) | ╰☆╮MWC╰☆╮| MFP: http://bit.ly/20klkwq | My Blog: http://bit.ly/1Q3RZRk