Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Any 6'2 + People, you know the struggle.

How much does someone have to weight to look like they lift at 6'3?

I'm 198 and in a year in a half went from 6'1 120 to 6'3.5 198 and I dont look like I lift at all. (at least to lifting standards)

I take it very seriously diets and workouts, I eat every thing including a customary gallon of milk a day along with 5 other meals (adding up to 4000-5000 cals on any given day)

On the other hand my training partner who skips workouts and barely eats and is 5'7 like 160 looks huge. (African genetics I swear) (envey)

I won the game in the long run though because the only girl who squats in 10th grade and is hot A F is 6' and I beat him to that.

Any one know people who are 6' 2 + and have a good achievable body?

#train triceps and legs every other day because arms are longer then anacondas

anonymous
    sounds real ****ing tough op. boo ****ing hoo

and simeon panda

therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    any guy would rather be 6"3 and skinny/slender than a 5"7 buff guy, so I dont see why you should complain much man.
    Just eat a fuk load and bulk.
    "Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them"

IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    6ft2 checkin in.
    But from what I can tell, depending on how you carry the weight... 180+ and relatively lean (between 9-12%) is pretty much the goal. There is some people who still look skinny at that weight though so you will just have to go up higher. Included gif's because photos can make people look ALOT bigger then they really are lol
    This guy is 205lbs at 6ft2
    Spoiler!

While these guys are like in the 180 area
    Spoiler!

just giving you an example of the weight you should aim for. Anything 190+ is good.

Minerander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Minerander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Minerander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Minerander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Minerander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Minerander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    As a 6'2, 270+ something pound person with those badass Irish farmer genetics, I look god damn huge. The guys posted above look scrawny as sticks.
    DL: 405
    BP: 275
    Squat: 335

gainsgoblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainsgoblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainsgoblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainsgoblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainsgoblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainsgoblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainsgoblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainsgoblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainsgoblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainsgoblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainsgoblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    End results will look better for you. Muscles just make short guys look bulky and shorter. You think being 6'2"+ is bad? Try 5'7".

IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Minerander View Post
    The guys posted above look scrawny as sticks.
    Weight: 265lbs
    Bench: 225lbs

Pics or negs bruh, have a hard time believing your dwarfing a guy whose 205lbs at 10%

Beastlito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastlito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastlito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastlito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastlito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastlito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastlito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastlito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastlito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastlito is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastlito is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Shado23459 View Post

I'm 198 and in a year in a half went from 6'1 120 to 6'3.5 198 and I dont look like I lift at all. (at least to lifting standards)

I take it very seriously diets and workouts, I eat every thing including a customary gallon of milk a day along with 5 other meals (adding up to 4000-5000 cals on any given day)

On the other hand my training partner who skips workouts and barely eats and is 5'7 like 160 looks huge. (African genetics I swear) (envey)

I won the game in the long run though because the only girl who squats in 10th grade and is hot A F is 6' and I beat him to that.

I still looked skinny at 6'3 and 225lbs. (Not skinny by normal/average guy standards, but I didn't look like a BB'er either)

LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LuccaBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I look like I lift at 6'4" and 200lbs... With my shirt off or in a small lol

Minerander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Minerander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Minerander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Minerander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Minerander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Minerander has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by IDefineMyself View Post
    Weight: 265lbs
    Bench: 225lbs

Pics or negs bruh, have a hard time believing your dwarfing a guy whose 205lbs at 10%
    No pics as of now. Dwarfing by shear size, yeah. I started benching 135, and was up to 225 the next week, then left high school. If it surprises you a 6'2, 265 pound guy can be bigger than a 205 pound guy, you are confused.

No pics as of now. Dwarfing by shear size, yeah. I started benching 135, and was up to 225 the next week, then left high school. If it surprises you a 6'2, 265 pound guy can be bigger than a 205 pound guy, you are confused.
    Sure you can be bigger, but at what bodyfat? Anybody can be bigger then someone if they are just obese, nobody really cares at that point though.

Sure you can be bigger, but at what bodyfat? Anybody can be bigger then someone if they are just obese, nobody really cares at that point though.
    No idea what my body fat is, or even my proper weight, 260-275 is the most realistic guess. I don't look obese, my upper body is just huge. I have a really big frame, huge hands, arms. Them Irish farmer genetics, brah.

basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    gained little over 40lbs of muscle, in a shirt i look like i havent seen a weight in my life.

No idea what my body fat is, or even my proper weight, 260-275 is the most realistic guess. I don't look obese, my upper body is just huge. I have a really big frame, huge hands, arms. Them Irish farmer genetics, brah.
    Interesting. aww well goodluck with your lifting goals brotha!

Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As a 6'2, 270+ something pound person with those badass Irish farmer genetics, I look god damn huge. The guys posted above look scrawny as sticks.
    6,2 270+ thanks for the laugh. unless pics

susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susaree has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    attention seeker *check*
    pussy bitch that doesn't wanna work hard *check*
    ******* *check*
    congradulations OP you're a dickhead

errorlulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) errorlulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) errorlulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) errorlulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) errorlulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) errorlulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) errorlulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) errorlulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) errorlulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) errorlulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) errorlulz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    stop being a bitch and eat and train harder every day
    Bench = 120kg/264lbs
    Deadlift = 180kg/418lbs
    Squat = 150kg/330lbs

>1kg chicken breast a day crew
    >back from snap city

HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    6ft2 checkin in.
    But from what I can tell, depending on how you carry the weight... 180+ and relatively lean (between 9-12%) is pretty much the goal. There is some people who still look skinny at that weight though so you will just have to go up higher. Included gif's because photos can make people look ALOT bigger then they really are lol
    This guy is 205lbs at 6ft2
    Spoiler!

While these guys are like in the 180 area
    Spoiler!

just giving you an example of the weight you should aim for. Anything 190+ is good.

"sorry we really f*ked this one up."

-your genetics.

(1st spoiler)
    I help people get certified as a personal trainer and build fitness businesses.

poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Them Irish farmer genetics, brah.
    Fluffy?

Originally Posted by susaree View Post
    attention seeker *check*
    pussy bitch that doesn't wanna work hard *check*
    ******* *check*
    congradulations OP you're a dickhead
    Jimmies rattled hard

Originally Posted by errorlulz View Post
    stop being a bitch and eat and train harder every day
    /thread

JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Muscle bellies and insertions have a play in this too

therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) therippedbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You think the guys above posted are scrawny?
    6'2 197lbs
    6'1 235 lbs
    then silverdink is huge despite his height....so and lol'd when you said your bench went from 135 to 225 that quick.
    "Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them"

Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shado23459 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by basmca View Post
    gained little over 40lbs of muscle, in a shirt i look like i havent seen a weight in my life.
    The feels

HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Shado23459 View Post

6'4" crew checking in.

You'll be taken seriously at 220lbs sub 12% bodyfat.

(I'm not there yet crew).
    I help people get certified as a personal trainer and build fitness businesses.

FastGainz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastGainz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastGainz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastGainz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastGainz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastGainz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastGainz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastGainz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastGainz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastGainz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastGainz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You'll make it op. I've been told I look like I lift a few times