ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500)

What lifestyle do you want to live?

Asked my friend and be said he just wants to get married, settle down and pay bills and get by. It kinda blows my mind that he doesnt want more.. Why doesnt he want to live the rich and famous lifestyle?? I guess reality hit him the chances are slim to none. I just feel like any of the famous/rich arent more worthy of it than me. I mean, u only have one life why settle for less?
    Bench: 220
    Squat: 285
    There's an endless road to rediscover.
    Instagram.com/daclifts < follow me, ill follow back.

anonymous

Powerlifter In The Works Achieving's Avatar
    Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achieving is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just want to try my hardest to enjoy my life

I have no delusions that I will be rich, although that would be cool.

Even tho I wont have much money, I will try to travel as much as possible and see as much of the world as I can.

newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Baking soda, I got baking soda"

DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'd take rich but being famous probably ****ing sucks. I know I'm most likely not gonna be super rich though. Honestly, I'd be happy with above average income.
    "tssss tss my muddah said "Chippah r u ready for the SuperBowl" tss I said wat kind of soup an wats n da bowl tss or sumpthin tss"

- Chip Chipperson

"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners."

- Silverback1996

ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500) ooDC is not very helpful. (-500)
    And I feel like you should try everything, you might have a talent that could lead to huge success.

Location: Hartlepool, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I think you're disregarding the fact that people have different thoughts on what a great lifestyle is.

You're basically assuming everyone wants to be famous and has a craving for it when this is just untrue

Generally whatever the goals, people just want to do their best

Youre right, not everyone wants to be famous. But imo in order to be rich you have to be known. They both work together. And honestly if you asked me last year I would say I want a simple lifestyle like my friend said. But for some reason I changed up, and want the finer things in life and to be known. And I realize I probably wont end up living that lifestyle tbh. Ive never looked up to celebrities or rich people because I feel like there no better than me. Ill just say damn, lucky them. Or whatever. Ill post more tomorrow my thoughts are getting jumbled up.

Location: Hartlepool, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ooDC View Post
    Youre right, not everyone wants to be famous. But imo in order to be rich you have to be known. They both work together. And honestly if you asked me last year I would say I want a simple lifestyle like my friend said. But for some reason I changed up, and want the finer things in life and to be known. And I realize I probably wont end up living that lifestyle tbh. Ive never looked up to celebrities or rich people because I feel like there no better than me. Ill just say damn, lucky them. Or whatever. Ill post more tomorrow my thoughts are getting jumbled up.
    I can appreciate and look up to celebrities who came from nothing and middle class but I hate rich parents and celebrities who basically make their childrens success.

Supporting your child through education and them using their own efforts should be used above all imo

Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

True, celebs that came from nothing do deserve a pat on the back. But ill never understand why people fanboy/fangirl over them? Its there only way of feeling apart of that group?? Idk..

I was about to go to sleep thinking about this, I can see myself putting on shows, being the entertainer, etc. But then I was thinking, most people around me would say thats not you though. So im wondering if whats going on is the fact im trying to let go and show people my more social/wild side. But instead im ignoring it sort of and telling myself when the time comes then ill change? Idk man. I overthink alot and analyze situations from alot of views. But id still like to be rich haha.

gainsgoblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainsgoblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainsgoblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainsgoblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainsgoblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainsgoblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainsgoblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainsgoblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainsgoblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainsgoblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gainsgoblin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ooDC View Post
    Asked my friend and be said he just wants to get married, settle down and pay bills and get by. It kinda blows my mind that he doesnt want more.. Why doesnt he want to live the rich and famous lifestyle??
    brb some people don't want the same things I want

janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000) janson8000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    honestly i don't want to get married, or have any childrens, I was just want a good paying job that doesn't take up a lot the time, that can pay for whatever i want. although my dream would be to own my own gym.
    "Giving up on your goal because of one setback is like slashing your other three tires because you got one flat."

HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The successful entrepreneur lifestyle. Passive income exceeding my monthly aggregated income.
    I help people get certified as a personal trainer and build fitness businesses.

James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A beautiful wife, 3 sons, a daughter, in a large house in the mountains and/or on a farm. Successful with lots of money but not famous. I want my dads level of wealth. About 350-400k a year.

this is my dream
    TEAM BABY BOYZ CREW
    ★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆-
    USAPL Competitor

Panthers-NC State- Hurricanes

poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A successful Major League baseball player.

SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Be rich as fukk, living on the beach smashing 10s, driving fast cars and taking copious amounts of substances

Eventually settle down and get married, maybe have kids when I'm a bit older
    Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165224651

Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krolczyk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok I guess a srs answer now
    I want to be a mechanical engineer In the Air Force at first then go work for the dea or homeland security afterwards.

I want a tallish wife 5'6-5'8 blonde or brunette doesn't really matter. I'd like to marry a successful women with a decent career.

I'd like to have 3 sons preferably no daughters, they seem like to much work.

With the job I want id have to live up east so id like to live in North Carolina West Virginia or Virginia. Then retire back in Houston because the weather here is goat.

I don't want to leave the south I love living here and don't want it any other way.

JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JiveTurkey1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    More successful than anyone on tmisc are my goals

lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I want I be happy doing the things I want to do. Open my own gym. Buy a soccer team in England. Get bitches. Make money. Spend it