Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    500 Internal Server Error jujuB's Avatar
    jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jujuB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol OP is beta as fuk
    RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jabroni89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    no dude is a threat to your relationship. only you and your girl are.
    But who was Trey Songz?

abstractone will become famous soon enough. (+50) abstractone will become famous soon enough. (+50) abstractone will become famous soon enough. (+50) abstractone will become famous soon enough. (+50) abstractone will become famous soon enough. (+50) abstractone will become famous soon enough. (+50) abstractone will become famous soon enough. (+50) abstractone will become famous soon enough. (+50) abstractone will become famous soon enough. (+50) abstractone will become famous soon enough. (+50) abstractone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stand your ground. This is a pretty dumb move on her part. If it was you who was letting some random girl sleep over your place she'd throw a hissy fit. F***ing women when will they learn?

barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    This is a pretty dumb statement. If it was my free choice to go on a cross-country tour on the playboy bus, is my girlfriend wrong to apply rules on me by stopping me by feeling uncomfortable?
    No it's not a dumb statement. The difference is that your agenda is sexual and cross-country means you'll be away for a very long time. It's not remotely similar to wanting to have a non-sexual sleepover with a very dear friend.

modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by barbecueyeah View Post
    And I can't believe you guys are serious either. I'm absolutely mindblown at this. Let's walk you through this, instead of throwing insults, do tell me where I am wrong:

First of all, whoever gets their will through the other one will be unhappy. If he prevents her from hanging with her friends, that makes her uncomfortable. If she hangs with her friend, it makes him uncomfortable. So how to decide who is in the wrong here?

Facts:
    1) Girl was honest and didn't go behind his back, told him what was going to happen.
    2) Guy is scared, which is kinda funny because she's alone for hours every day and she could invite any random guy and fuk him any time. Furthermore, she could've just stayed quiet about this whole thing, if she truly wanted to, but she didn't.
    3) The girl wants to live her life but the guy wants to enforce his rules on her. It's easy to see which is wrong here, it's "freedom" vs "applying rules on someone". Clearly freedom wins.
    4) He don't trust her.

Conclusion: It's clear he's wrong because she's going to hang out in a non-sexual way with a person she loves and OP knows that preventing this will make her sad but since he don't trust her, he enforces rules that she has to follow, rules that makes her sad. The only reason you side with him, is because you have the mentality that the male should be prioritized and that's why she always have to take the sidelines.

Sincerely awaiting replies that can argue these statements other than countering with one liners about how I'm a loser, it's probably a bit too much to expect from you but oh well...
    The guy is traveling out if state and staying with ops gf. It's not like they're going out for lunch to catch up. How do you not understand this? How do you not understand the male and female dynamic? You're definitely a beta, kissless virgin.

crypto186 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crypto186 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crypto186 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crypto186 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crypto186 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crypto186 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crypto186 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crypto186 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crypto186 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crypto186 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crypto186 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Wait...

You want your girl to stop being a friend to a guy she's known longer than you, and he's never hit on her?

Dude...there are boundaries you wouldn't want her to cross when it comes to friendship, but you're willing to cross them yourself?

Grow a pair, and stop being insecure. I could see if it was Kyle from psych class she met in august, but this has been her friend for years."

THIS.
    Rudyrude ranked my facial aesthetics 7/10 (Winter Bulk) - 8/10 (Summer Cut)
    S&P/Cologne

modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50) modernsuperman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No it's not a dumb statement. The difference is that your agenda is sexual and cross-country means you'll be away for a very long time. It's not remotely similar to wanting to have a non-sexual sleepover with a very dear friend.
    And miscer with the dumbest logic award goes to.....

Congrats BBQ, you win!

J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And I can't believe you guys are serious either. I'm absolutely mindblown at this. Let's walk you through this, instead of throwing insults, do tell me where I am wrong:

First of all, whoever gets their will through the other one will be unhappy. If he prevents her from hanging with her friends, that makes her uncomfortable. If she hangs with her friend, it makes him uncomfortable. So how to decide who is in the wrong here?

Facts:
    1) Girl was honest and didn't go behind his back, told him what was going to happen.
    2) Guy is scared, which is kinda funny because she's alone for hours every day and she could invite any random guy and fuk him any time. Furthermore, she could've just stayed quiet about this whole thing, if she truly wanted to, but she didn't.
    3) The girl wants to live her life but the guy wants to enforce his rules on her. It's easy to see which is wrong here, it's "freedom" vs "applying rules on someone". Clearly freedom wins.
    4) He don't trust her.

Conclusion: It's clear he's wrong because she's going to hang out in a non-sexual way with a person she loves and OP knows that preventing this will make her sad but since he don't trust her, he enforces rules that she has to follow, rules that makes her sad. The only reason you side with him, is because you have the mentality that the male should be prioritized and that's why she always have to take the sidelines.

Sincerely awaiting replies that can argue these statements other than countering with one liners about how I'm a loser, it's probably a bit too much to expect from you but oh well...
    tldr

its about respect. you prob know nothing about being in a serious relationship. if he doesn't feel comfortable about it then she should not do it if she respects the OP. If she cant do that then she isnt worth the time. im being dead srs and maybe one day you will realize this.
    Misc Work Crew

AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TelephoneLines View Post
    Don't care if I get negged, but I would definitely be understanding. One of my good friends is a chick I've known for like 9 years, if she needed a place to crash she could stay at my place no questions asked. If my gf wouldn't understand that then too bad. I would introduce the two of them first of course, so it doesn't seem sketchy. Just ask to meet the guy.
    This honestly. One of my good friends is also a chick, and shes one of the oldest and most reliable friends I have. I wouldn't ever kick her to the curb just because a girl I've dated for 8 months says so. I'd also introduce them to be safe. I second just meeting the dude and getting to know him. He's an old friend of hers, so he'll probably always be around. Maybe even longer than you.

The only way this shouldn't fly is if they've ever messed around in the time they've known eachother. In that case, phuck no

kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's bullsh*t. Stand your ground, and if she does it you should leave her. Lack of respect for you and your relationship. 4 years and you don't think there was any flirting, groping, or any sexual tension? lol ok.

Why can't the guy get a hotel nearby, or crash at one of his local friends house?

mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Inb4 brandon is 6'2, 225lbs, 7% bf. Srs though the only red flag i see is "like a brother"...i have bad news bro

kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000) kbrown225 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BusterHymen69 View Post
    I don't know who's more naive... half the miscers in this thread or OP's girl. If this dude is flying out of state to meet this girl, he's definitely wanting to smash. No guy would travel that far to see a girl without smashing, especially if he's staying at her place! This dude is trouble. If I were OP i'd just move on. no point of being with a lying cheating girl. that's disloyal.
    very true

Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lucretius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I see everyone talking about how a relationship is about trust and respect.

Doesn't this show OP does not trust his girlfriend? This guy has been full beta orbiter mode for like 4 years, right? Even if he wanted some (which he probably does) he won't get any. The only thing he's balls deep in right now is the friend zone. Sure, she should respect OP - but caving to him on this because it makes him uncomfortable is just as much about his mistrust of her than it is about her respecting his insecurity.

This does not bode well for the future of your relationship OP if you don't trust your GF to not be compelled to sleep with some beta male orbiter who has been unsuccessfully trying to smash for years.

ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AD117 View Post
    This honestly. One of my good friends is also a chick, and shes one of the oldest and most reliable friends I have. I wouldn't ever kick her to the curb just because a girl I've dated for 8 months says so. I'd also introduce them to be safe. I second just meeting the dude and getting to know him. He's an old friend of hers, so he'll probably always be around. Maybe even longer than you.

The only way this shouldn't fly is if they've ever messed around in the time they've known eachother. In that case, phuck no
    Why can't the OP just stay at her house or she stay at his house? Personally I would have my GF over for the weekend while my female friend is in town

mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mgsmith93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When will the misc realize half these betas on the misc these days are actually females frauding. You won't win the argument with them.

barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) barbecueyeah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by modernsuperman View Post
    The guy is traveling out if state and staying with ops gf. It's not like they're going out for lunch to catch up. How do you not understand this? How do you not understand the male and female dynamic? You're definitely a beta, kissless virgin.
    1) She said they won't even be alone in the house. That makes it a lot "safer" that nothing is going to happen.
    2) She also guaranteed they are only friends, which is possible.
    3) If she truly wanted to cheat, she could've easily kept it all a secret. If she truly wants to cheat, nothing is going to stop her.
    4) How exactly is a sleepover going to make things worse? "OH WAITS IT'S ONLY LUNCH TIME, MAGIC DICTATES WE CANNOT TOUCH EACH OTHER UNTIL NIGHTTIME!!!". He is coming to town regardless where he ends up sleeping, they're gonna have several days to fukk all they want if they wanted to so once again, how is a sleepover all of a sudden going turn this situation into a harmless visit to a fukkfest?
    5) You might not trust the dude coming over but who cares, in the end it's all about how she reacts. So in the end, this is about OP not trusting his GF.

LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LivinoffBliss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im not ok with this.

fk i still count my money when it comes out the machine, how am i gonna trust this type of crap.

regardless of her knowing a guy longer than you, you are more important than that guy is. hence why youre the one in the relationship. id think long and hard based on her decision. if she chooses that he stay without a care about your feelings i suggest moving on
    *** A.C. Milan ***

Would any of you guys ever sleepover at a female friends house that has a boyfriend that does not live with her?

No, if you respect her and her relationship it would be super uncomfortable.

Originally Posted by J1n View Post
    tldr

its about respect. you prob know nothing about being in a serious relationship. if he doesn't feel comfortable about it then she should not do it if she respects the OP. If she cant do that then she isnt worth the time. im being dead srs and maybe one day you will realize this.
    That's why you probably shouldn't even bother quoting if you didn't read it. TLDR version then: His behavior makes her uncomfortable but this doesn't count to you and you speak only about her respecting him since you believe that males should be prioritized. So....

aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aesthetique is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you're always going to be an insecure *******, regardless of what you do, which in turn will push her towards him (srs)

it's an 8 month old relationship, its practically nothing. if you try guilt trip her into choosing her friend or you, you'll be single.

hang out with your gf and him and don't be so butthurt about it
    Rest In Peace Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian

orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) orangetide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    been in that situation. hes there to SEE HER. end it.

That's why you probably shouldn't even bother quoting if you didn't read it. TLDR version then: His behavior makes her uncomfortable but this doesn't count to you and you speak only about her respecting him since you believe that males should be prioritized. So....
    So you're saying the woman's feelings should be prioritized over the mans then?

Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mackan58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mstr2 View Post
    We've been dating 8 months, but we're pretty serious. She rents a room with a couple who I'm friends with in their condo. Yesterday she told me her guy friend 'Brandon' who is "like a brother to her" was going to come visit her (she moved here from another state). She then told me that she was going to let him stay at her place and sleep on the couch while he's in town. Naturally, I was furious, and a huge argument followed. She feels that there should be no issue because she doesn't live alone. She assures me she's known him 4 years and he's such a good friend and would never hit on her etc etc. I say, fwark that because he's still a guy and it's inappropriate and disrespectful to me to have him sleep over, even if he is in the other room on the couch and even if he is just a friend. I'm not worried about her cheating, I trust her, but the situation makes me incredibly uncomfortable and for that reason alone she shouldn't do it. And by the way, he is single, and I have never met him.

So it's gotten to a boiling point, I'm furious, she's furious. Misc, what do? Am I wrong? Or should I stand my ground on this?

Cliffs:
    -gf of 8 months has guy friend of 4yrs coming to visit
    -she offers him to stay with her and her roomates on their couch while he's in town
    -I say no, she's says I'm being crazy, what do?
    Stand up for yourself. Put clear boundaries. If you let her get away with this she'll just keep pushing it.

Put your foot down.
    The Golden One

High King of The Elves

Thor is my god, I am his Chosen, I pray through the Iron and the Gym is my temple.

******** for Optimal Testosterone and Giggles: www.********.com/TheLatsbrah

YouTube: The Golden One

Heavenly Blessed Beauty et3rnal's Avatar
    et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000) et3rnal is just really nice. (+1000)
    brandon is trying to smash.
    All posts and threads made from this account - even those based on real people - are a figment of my imagination. All events herein are entirely fictional. Any resemblance to real persons or events, is purely coincidental.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I gave that more extreme example to highlight the incorrectness of your statement. I thought you'd be clever enough to understand that.

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AP5 Crew

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    I gave that more extreme example to highlight the incorrectness of your statement. I thought you'd be clever enough to understand that.

you mad?

Lol the betas who are calling the op insecure remind me of the troll who posted stories about his girl and her best guy "friend" Dominique.

Dominique was all up in dem sugarwalls.

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mstr2 View Post
    We've been dating 8 months, but we're pretty serious. She rents a room with a couple who I'm friends with in their condo. Yesterday she told me her guy friend 'Brandon' who is "like a brother to her" was going to come visit her (she moved here from another state). She then told me that she was going to let him stay at her place and sleep on the couch while he's in town. Naturally, I was furious, and a huge argument followed. She feels that there should be no issue because she doesn't live alone. She assures me she's known him 4 years and he's such a good friend and would never hit on her etc etc. I say, fwark that because he's still a guy and it's inappropriate and disrespectful to me to have him sleep over, even if he is in the other room on the couch and even if he is just a friend. I'm not worried about her cheating, I trust her, but the situation makes me incredibly uncomfortable and for that reason alone she shouldn't do it. And by the way, he is single, and I have never met him.

So it's gotten to a boiling point, I'm furious, she's furious. Misc, what do? Am I wrong? Or should I stand my ground on this?

Cliffs:
    -gf of 8 months has guy friend of 4yrs coming to visit
    -she offers him to stay with her and her roomates on their couch while he's in town
    -I say no, she's says I'm being crazy, what do?
    You owe her an apology man.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ask one of your female friends to stay in your place and tell your girl that she's sleeping on the couch. Let's see how she would feel about that.
    Bench 270x1
    Squat 385x1
    Deadlift 455x1

**12/28/14 jamespoe1's Legendary Thread Crew**

Do you have like rope? Haha