iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs down AC Sprain and osteoarthritis of AC joint

Finally went to the doctor after 4 months of shoulder/neck/collarbone pain on the left side and this was the diagnosis (AC Sprain and osteoarthritis of AC joint). Can anyone tell me if I will be able to lift pain free one day or is this shoulder done for life?

**FYI, At the beginning of the injury it was a lot worse than what it is now.

I said no to PT for personal reasons so I am doing the stretches and the rotator cuff exercises at home (need to get a band and real light weight).

Also, i would appreciate any information for those who had this injury before.

thank you
    ⎈⚓⎈---BMBC--⎈⚓⎈

braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by iNegUthenLol View Post
    Finally went to the doctor after 4 months of shoulder/neck/collarbone pain on the left side and this was the diagnosis (AC Sprain and osteoarthritis of AC joint). Can anyone tell me if I will be able to lift pain free one day or is this shoulder done for life?

I said no to PT for personal reasons so I am doing the stretches and the rotator cuff exercises at home (need to get a band and real light weight).

thank you
    lifting yes, bench press/dips no

navymaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) navymaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) navymaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) navymaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) navymaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) navymaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) navymaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) navymaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) navymaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) navymaa will become famous soon enough. (+50) navymaa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iNegUthenLol View Post

thank you
    My doctor told me after surgery on my left shoulder that I should never lift again unless I wanted it replaced within 10 years (they found that I had osteoarthritis as well) I lost all of my cartilage in the glenoid, and articular cartilage from it constantly dislocating... With that said, I lifted 3 months after

bennett1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bennett1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bennett1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bennett1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bennett1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bennett1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bennett1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bennett1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello everyone,

I went to the doctor today because of "shoulder" pain. The doctor quickly x-rayed my left shoulder. (I only have pain in one shoulder) He then proceeded to show me the x-ray, where it's not my shoulder joint, but rather where the collar bone meets the shoulder joint? I'm not a expert so forgive me if I've explained anything wrong.

Basically he said it's beginning to show degenerative wear/tear probably from sports/weight lifting/etc. over my whole life. He told me there is nothing I can do about it. He advised me to go lighter on the weight. As you can imagine to anyone who finds the gym as a place of great comfort, being told to lift less weight was a major bummer.

My question is: Are there certain exercises that I can somehow keep tension strictly on the chest, but not as much on the front delts? Maybe this would help take tension off this joint?

I feel like the pain started about 5 months ago after some heavy incline bench presses. It was 225 pounds on incline. The pain comes and goes... usually in the morning it hurts a bit, then feels better during the day. It only hurts when I raise my left arm up and inwards (So reaching towards my right shoulder with my left hand for example) After chest days it tends to be more tender/sore as well.

I'm 28 years old. 6 foot tall and 185 pounds. I usually workout 4-5 days a week. A split where 1 day is chest, 2 is hamstrings/biceps, 3 is quads/triceps and 4 is back. I usually do calves/abs on chest day or any day they feel fresh and need to be worked out.

mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10) mariusdeac is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bennett1 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I went to the doctor today because of "shoulder" pain. The doctor quickly x-rayed my left shoulder. (I only have pain in one shoulder) He then proceeded to show me the x-ray, where it's not my shoulder joint, but rather where the collar bone meets the shoulder joint? I'm not a expert so forgive me if I've explained anything wrong.

Basically he said it's beginning to show degenerative wear/tear probably from sports/weight lifting/etc. over my whole life. He told me there is nothing I can do about it. He advised me to go lighter on the weight. As you can imagine to anyone who finds the gym as a place of great comfort, being told to lift less weight was a major bummer.

My question is: Are there certain exercises that I can somehow keep tension strictly on the chest, but not as much on the front delts? Maybe this would help take tension off this joint?

I feel like the pain started about 5 months ago after some heavy incline bench presses. It was 225 pounds on incline. The pain comes and goes... usually in the morning it hurts a bit, then feels better during the day. It only hurts when I raise my left arm up and inwards (So reaching towards my right shoulder with my left hand for example) After chest days it tends to be more tender/sore as well.

I'm 28 years old. 6 foot tall and 185 pounds. I usually workout 4-5 days a week. A split where 1 day is chest, 2 is hamstrings/biceps, 3 is quads/triceps and 4 is back. I usually do calves/abs on chest day or any day they feel fresh and need to be worked out.

I don't know if it's the same problem but I also hurt my shoulder doing an overhead press on the smith machine, last week, and I have pain in my front delt when I raise my arm overhead. Used to hurt when I turn my arm inwards too but now that doesn't hurt anymore. Anyway I can train my back, biceps and triceps with no problem but can't do overhead presses, pushups and I suppose I can't do bench presses either. So I have the same problem as you, I can't train chest and delts. I really can't think of a chest exercise that doesn't use the front delts at all so I guess until our delts heal, we're pretty much screwed. I also think that by training only the back and rear delts while the chest and anterior delts get no stimulation, I will develop some serious imbalances which can only make the problem worse in the shoulder so I really don't know how to approach this

braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bennett1 View Post
    Hello everyone,

AC joint son, no more BP try DBs

gonzagnr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gonzagnr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gonzagnr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gonzagnr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gonzagnr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gonzagnr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

rubij2502 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, I was just diagnosed with the same injury...how did it go for you? Do you still lift? If you do, what types of exercise do you do?

My goal is gain 30 pounds of muscle.. do you think is possible with this injury?