JRDFrosty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRDFrosty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRDFrosty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRDFrosty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRDFrosty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRDFrosty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRDFrosty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRDFrosty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRDFrosty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRDFrosty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRDFrosty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Weird pain after switching creatines.

I recently switched my creatines a few weeks ago to CREAture. Ever since, I started having a cramp feeling (on and off all day, everyday) on both left and right sides right above my hip bone. Could this be because of a different creatine ingredient I am now using, dehydration or something else?
    Thanks.
    Future Army Infantryman.

"The struggle is worth the benefits"

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    probably not due to the creatine. maybe GI distress? might want to get it checked out if it continues
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

StackedManZilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you think dehyrdation may be the culprit it very well could be as it sounds like you are already questioning whether or not you drink enough water. So, DRINK MORE WATER. Also, not all creatines require the same dosages. Micronized creatines require less than mono for instance.

JRDFrosty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRDFrosty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRDFrosty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRDFrosty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRDFrosty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRDFrosty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRDFrosty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRDFrosty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRDFrosty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRDFrosty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRDFrosty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well all I drink is water, and I try to drink as much as I can. And yes, i know about the serving sizes etc. The only reason why I thought it wasn't GI distress was because its on my lower sides not around my stomach. Like right by my hip bone..straight cramps.
    Future Army Infantryman.

"The struggle is worth the benefits"