Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Received an awesome compliment at the gym last night.

It is f'cking freezing here in NY and last night was brick. When I arrived at the gym there had to be 4 people there. I said whats up to the guy at the desk, punched in my number and went to the cage. (last night was legs)

As I was warming up, I do about 40 body squats to get the blood going, this guy walks up to me. He was about 6'4" 6'5" maybe 240lbs. He said excuse me, can I ask you a question? I said sure whats up? He said "How old are you"? I told him just turned 50 in June of last year.

He said, "God bless you man I notice you in here every day, you never talk to anyone, you stay to yourself and your workout partners" (I told them those were my sons)

He said I hope i can continue training into my 50's like you, I am 24 been training for 5 years. Then he asked me why do you squat so deep? Continuing he said, one time I watched you squat and thought you would stop going so deep once you started going heavy, but you didn't, isn't that bad for your knees?

I explained to him about the myth, after our conversation he gestured with his hand to get a shake, I shook his hand and he said again God bless you man, you are an inspiration and went on with his workout.

I felt old and good at the same time
    On the list for Bannukah

SquattsAndOats is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquattsAndOats is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquattsAndOats is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquattsAndOats is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquattsAndOats is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquattsAndOats is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquattsAndOats is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquattsAndOats is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquattsAndOats is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquattsAndOats is on a distinguished road. (+10) SquattsAndOats is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    It is f'cking freezing here in NY and last night was brick. When I arrived at the gym there had to be 4 people there. I said whats up to the guy at the desk, punched in my number and went to the cage. (last night was legs)

As I was warming up, I do about 40 body squats to get the blood going, this guy walks up to me. He was about 6'4" 6'5" maybe 240lbs. He said excuse me, can I ask you a question? I said sure whats up? He said "How old are you"? I told him just turned 50 in June of last year.

He said, "God bless you man I notice you in here every day, you never talk to anyone, you stay to yourself and your workout partners" (I told them those were my sons)

He said I hope i can continue training into my 50's like you, I am 24 been training for 5 years. Then he asked me why do you squat so deep? Continuing he said, one time I watched you squat and thought you would stop going so deep once you started going heavy, but you didn't, isn't that bad for your knees?

I explained to him about the myth, after our conversation he gestured with his hand to get a shake, I shook his hand and he said again God bless you man, you are an inspiration and went on with his workout.

Always nice when you come across people like that. It's what the gym environment should be about. None of this trollin' hatin' *******s you see walking about sometimes. Nice little story there!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "A crowded elevator alway smell different to midget" - Sum Ting Wong (2012).

"Man who run behind car get exhausted" - Hung Lo (2010).

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I now dub thee;

"The Hard Father"

Cluing in newbs, setting people straight, making sense outta other people's nonsense, all the while being a little older but still lethal.

heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000) heatwave13 is just really nice. (+1000)

That's gotta be encouraging to experience. People need to respect consistent, hard work over the long haul of life. You're a good example of that.
    RAW PRs--no suit, no belt, no wraps, no spotters

Squat- 1075 lbs
    Deadlift- 1250 lbs
    Bench- 795 lbs
    Power Clean- 665 lbs.
    Barbell Curl-405 lbs.

225 Bench Press for reps-56 reps
    40 yard dash-4.13 seconds (electronic official time)
    vertical leap-55 inches

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Feel good moment for sure, John!! Good on you!

I had a similar instance the other day. This older gentlemen, probably in his mid 50's, came up to me and my girl doing hack squats and told me that he has been watching me squat for a few months now and noticed how deep I go. He said that prompted him to do the same since I look great and he said it corrected all of his former knee issues and now he squats pain free.

Made me feel like a super star

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

That is awesome...thanks for sharing
    My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're a good man Charlie Bro....er....BodyHard

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SquattsAndOats View Post
    Always nice when you come across people like that. It's what the gym environment should be about. None of this trollin' hatin' *******s you see walking about sometimes. Nice little story there!
    The way it should be, respect to everyone who is trying to do better with their body/health.

Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    I now dub thee;

"The Hard Father"

Cluing in newbs, setting people straight, making sense outta other people's nonsense, all the while being a little older but still lethal.
    Ohh damn I am official now!

Originally Posted by heatwave13 View Post
    That's gotta be encouraging to experience. People need to respect consistent, hard work over the long haul of life. You're a good example of that.
    The sad thing is I never even noticed the guy and what is even worse is he told me his name and I forgot it already

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    Feel good moment for sure, John!! Good on you!

I had a similar instance the other day. This older gentlemen, probably in his mid 50's, came up to me and my girl doing hack squats and told me that he has been watching me squat for a few months now and noticed how deep I go. He said that prompted him to do the same since I look great and he said it corrected all of his former knee issues and now he squats pain free.

Made me feel like a super star
    Great feeling huh? Weird how a person can make another persons day just from a few words.

Originally Posted by Squid24 View Post
    That is awesome...thanks for sharing
    Glad to share it.
    On the list for Bannukah

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The sad thing is I never even noticed the guy and what is even worse is he told me his name and I forgot it already
    So it does happen the older we get...lol...I told them I could not remember their names after 5 min..lol
    My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn....your old!!!! ......
    "You got soul and everybody knows that its alright".....Curtis Mayfield........"Eat to be strong weights and reps"....Me....."leave the gun take the cannoli".....Fat Clemenza

"Believin is alright just don't believe in the wrong thing"....Sonny Boy Williamson

"You know you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise your body can't fill"......Paul Barrere Little Feat

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very cool, John. Nice to be appreciated and respected by the younger crowd.

Originally Posted by tsoden View Post
    You're a good man Charlie Bro....er....BodyHard
    LOL.

Originally Posted by Squid24 View Post
    So it does happen the older we get...lol...I told them I could not remember their names after 5 min..lol
    Well I have always had this problem. Was told a way to work this out was to say their name out loud while shaking thier hand, but it never worked for me
    Originally Posted by RT1957 View Post
    damn....your old!!!! ......
    Shhhhh.....

Originally Posted by Phattso View Post
    Very cool, John. Nice to be appreciated and respected by the younger crowd.
    I have always said "Respect is earned"
    On the list for Bannukah

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've had a number of guys tell me I'm an inspiration to them, one guy tells me all the time I'm his hero. I tell him he needs to get out more.

Last night a lifter came up to me and said "%$&@ you've still got it man".

I use it as motivation to keep hammering away.
    Was friends with Methuselah

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Unsolicited praises are more sincere, motivating and appreciated.

Your post brings to mind this guy who started working out just after I did. He is quite heavy, obese I should say. I use to see him quite often at the time I go to the gym, I guess his schedule was pretty similar to mine. When I changed my schedule I rarely I saw him. Recently I did see him and he had lost a great deal of weight and looked great, I meant to compliment him on his progress but hesitated.

From your experience BH and your response to that "kid's" compliment, I'll make a conscious effort the next time I see him.
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tsoden is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Frnkd View Post
    When I changed my schedule I rarely I saw him. Recently I did see him and he had lost a great deal of weight and looked great, I meant to compliment him on his progress but hesitated.
    A$$hole. You should have gone over and given him a pat on the back. Would have made you feel good and him even more. Geeze man

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good story man. What's just as nice is that he is only 24 and is capable of showing respect to his elders. We need more kids like him and we need more old people like you. 😄
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    I've had a number of guys tell me I'm an inspiration to them, one guy tells me all the time I'm his hero. I tell him he needs to get out more.

Last night a lifter came up to me and said "%$&@ you've still got it man".

I use it as motivation to keep hammering away.
    Awesome OTL, keep on being that motivation!

Originally Posted by Frnkd View Post
    Unsolicited praises are more sincere, motivating and appreciated.

Your post brings to mind this guy who started working out just after I did. He is quite heavy, obese I should say. I use to see him quite often at the time I go to the gym, I guess his schedule was pretty similar to mine. When I changed my schedule I rarely I saw him. Recently I did see him and he had lost a great deal of weight and looked great, I meant to compliment him on his progress but hesitated.

From your experience BH and your response to that "kid's" compliment, I'll make a conscious effort the next time I see him.
    People like to hear that what they are doing is working, especially like you said, when it is unsolicited. Next time give him his props.

Originally Posted by tsoden View Post
    A$$hole. You should have gone over and given him a pat on the back. Would have made you feel good and him even more. Geeze man
    LOL

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Good story man. What's just as nice is that he is only 24 and is capable of showing respect to his elders. We need more kids like him and we need more old people like you. ��
    Not only was he young, he was pretty big and still took the time out to tell me he was motivated/inspired by me. I thought that was kool.
    On the list for Bannukah

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congratulations, you old goat!

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Good story man. What's just as nice is that he is only 24 and is capable of showing respect to his elders. We need more kids like him and we need more old people like you. 
    That's because he knows what might happen to him if he doesn't show John respect . . .

But yeah, I agree with you NG. And to Frankd and others, remember, compliments never hurt!
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DocHoss View Post
    ... Frankd and others, remember, compliments never hurt!
    Agree ^^^ so the next thread will be "how many of you have given a compliment in the gym to perfect strangers that you have noticed have made progress worthy of your praise?"

After I see the guy at the gym I referenced, and compliment him, if this question is not posted I will post it with that experience.
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What I like about this story is how young that guy is. I mean it says a lot!
    Good for you, John! You've earned the respect
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mcbourque View Post
    There are three young guys at the gym that are all under 22 that constantly come to me for advice or input. They all three are big fans of mine and are always telling me they wished their dads would lift like I do.

One of the guys is seriously jacked. He's only about 5'4" but dang, he's working towards the stage and he's dang scary. Told me the other day he weighed 235, he's carrying some fat but if he cut to about 180 or so he'd be a freak at 5'4".
    Was friends with Methuselah

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got a compliment at the gym yesterday..from a girl (boys don't count obvio)

Se said I looked good, and that I always look beautiful, but now even better.

*swoon*

Originally Posted by mcbourque View Post
    You know I am not one to care where the respect is coming from as long as there is respect, but I understand where you are coming from. Young guys these days, some not all, don't respect much if anything.

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    I got a compliment at the gym yesterday..from a girl (boys don't count obvio)

Se said I looked good, and that I always look beautiful, but now even better.

*swoon*
    Maybe she was the ghey??
    On the list for Bannukah

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Maybe she was the ghey??
    Sure, cause I couldn't get a compliment otherwise

Maybe your 24 year old was looking for a daddy.

tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice story BH, congrats on the great compliment of being an inspiration.

I don't talk to very many people at my gym, but I do sometimes compliment people's form or strength. Doing deep squats is one reason I compliment them, but that's only happened twice, because I've only seen two people doing them! On the other hand, the only compliments I've gotten in the gym are from the fat old guys who hang out naked in the locker room.

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Sure, cause I couldn't get a compliment otherwise

Maybe your 24 year old was looking for a daddy.
    Maybe you should make a video dancing in your underwear to get compliments from straight women....

If he was he would be looking to get knocked the f'ck out.

Originally Posted by tobymax123 View Post
    Nice story BH, congrats on the great compliment of being an inspiration.

I don't talk to very many people at my gym, but I do sometimes compliment people's form or strength. Doing deep squats is one reason I compliment them, but that's only happened twice, because I've only seen two people doing them! On the other hand, the only compliments I've gotten in the gym are from the fat old guys who hang out naked in the locker room.
    Ohh hell no, that deserves a beat down..
    On the list for Bannukah

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

BH, you are an inspiration. The O35 is filled with great people with great work ethic and it's nice to be recognized for it, especially by a stranger. The guy didn't need to compliment you, you earned it by working your ass off and having an awesome squat.
    My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe you should make a video dancing in your underwear to get compliments from straight women....

If he was he would be looking to get knocked the f'ck out.

Ohh hell no, that deserves a beat down..
    I was a bit tired today but now I feel like making a video.

Originally Posted by HeatherH4ever View Post
    I was a bit tired today but now I feel like making a video.
    You lost all credibility with me, you say one thing and do not come through, no bueno
    On the list for Bannukah

HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000) HeatherH4ever is just really nice. (+1000)
    You lost all credibility with me, you say one thing and do not come through, no bueno
    I just can't get down with that song. I'm sure it's a fine song for some...No chance you're a Natalie Merchant fan?