Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    45plateweights is not very well liked. (-100) 45plateweights is not very well liked. (-100) 45plateweights is not very well liked. (-100) 45plateweights is not very well liked. (-100) 45plateweights is not very well liked. (-100) 45plateweights is not very well liked. (-100) 45plateweights is not very well liked. (-100) 45plateweights is not very well liked. (-100) 45plateweights is not very well liked. (-100) 45plateweights is not very well liked. (-100) 45plateweights is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by DaCougarMech View Post
    i have friends in cc who are surrounded by idiots, and it's already dirt cheap in California

make it free, and you'll get an even bigger flood of useless people clogging up the system
    Not to mention it declines the quality of teachers because more students = more classrooms

You would need distinct standards like
    - 3.0 GPA
    - Atleast 15 credits attempted

LordSharpshire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LordSharpshire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LordSharpshire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LordSharpshire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LordSharpshire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, all those subsidized student loans have worked out so well over the years, so, why not? And don't get me started on for-profit colleges and the scams they run.

pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pggopher is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kkevinn6 View Post
    wtf book did you buy that cost $200?
    I don't remember the exact book cause it was 4 years ago but look up finance textbooks on amazon. On the 10 best sellers list there are 7 books priced $180+. I am sure the books I bought were the same but different "editions" but now my old books would be worth like $10.

Edit: and the other 3 books that are not over $180 are not even textbooks for school they are books for people who want to learn about investing.
    "Frosty the Snowman had a **** of snow he could only **** a **** if her ***** was real cold"
    -Afroman

45plateweights is not very well liked. (-100) 45plateweights is not very well liked. (-100) 45plateweights is not very well liked. (-100) 45plateweights is not very well liked. (-100) 45plateweights is not very well liked. (-100) 45plateweights is not very well liked. (-100) 45plateweights is not very well liked. (-100) 45plateweights is not very well liked. (-100) 45plateweights is not very well liked. (-100) 45plateweights is not very well liked. (-100) 45plateweights is not very well liked. (-100)
    Unless it's a textbook that your specific Professor wrote, you can save hundreds by downloaded off torrents

kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol

ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ContrarianIndi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pggopher View Post
    I don't remember the exact book cause it was 4 years ago but look up finance textbooks on amazon. On the 10 best sellers list there are 7 books priced $180+. I am sure the books I bought were the same but different "editions" but now my old books would be worth like $10.

Edit: and the other 3 books that are not over $180 are not even textbooks for school they are books for people who want to learn about investing.
    Almost $300 in book sht for just 1 class bro. These online access codes are a 100% racket

I wish Hillary would violate me like she violated federal law
    <>< Christian ><>
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    libertarian

Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000) Marronis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Who will be paying for it then?
    D1 Athlete Crew
    2014 Camaro/ Z51 Stingray crew
    I had blue rep power crew
    Rep vette brahs on sight
    Carolina Panthers - Hornets
    Lebron James

Gezora will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gezora will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gezora will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gezora will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gezora will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gezora will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gezora will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gezora will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gezora will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gezora will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gezora will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    financial aid provided to families in need is already crazy...however, i don't mind this at all. community colleges are filled with fuking idiots but they're fuking idiots taking out student loans just because they have the option to and not necessarily because it's needed for CC.

giving people the opportunity to get an assoc in something like accounting or helping them complete an automotive program will only help

ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000) ltrrtl218 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love how Obama and the libs love to spin this chit like education and health care to be free. Mother fuker, someone is paying for it, maybe it's not the poverty fuks but someone is.

I hate Obama so much and everything he stands for. I hope the history books rip him apart in the future.

ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You see? Liberal nitwits are never satisfied. Not content with already nearly destroying public education in the US, they now propose to somehow make community college "free."

Lmfao. These douches should be locked away in a mental asylum.
    Liberalism: the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy.

**Flow with the Go Crew**

**Turn off lights in public restroom every time I'm first to leave crew**

Feeding off the tears of 19 year old misc philosophers since 2011

iLiketoLift898 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLiketoLift898 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLiketoLift898 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLiketoLift898 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLiketoLift898 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLiketoLift898 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLiketoLift898 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLiketoLift898 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLiketoLift898 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLiketoLift898 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLiketoLift898 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DieselRobert1 View Post
    And we wonder why a staggering majority of Americans would be on the street if they missed ONE paycheck? Stop giving people FREE STUFF.

What happened to working hard and saving? You take away the incentive for people to succeed, and they fail and become dependent. The scary thing is that's exactly what that doofus wants.

Someone who pays their way through school or works hard for a SCHOLARSHIP will always value their education and put forth more effort than someone who was just handed a freebie.

brb making it easy for student loans, $90,000 on a gender studies degree.

As a conservative, I WANT people to succeed, I want people to be great, but you don't put a yoke on the rest of us to carry their burden. I work hard for my money, I don't work hard so others get a free ride in life. You should not benefit from the sweat on my brow
    You are aware of the fact that america is not a perfect meritocracy where you just have to work hard, say your prayers and eat your veggies and you can be anything you want? Sure, if you are born into a middle class family or better it can be true for you, but a huge portion of americans are born into chitty poverty families and do not have the same opportunities in life. Bradford, born into a family with a household income of 500k will have a much easier time working hard and saving than Jamal born into a gang and drug infested project with a crack-whore single mom. Jamasl has very few opportunities in life and especially in terms of getting a higher education. Please, dont feed me this conservative fantasy about how everyone can make it.

Also, humans are social animals who live in societies, the reason why we are so successful as a species is because we work together, help each other and occasionally let others benefit "from the sweat on my brow".

Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you ever taken a college course? All of those textbooks are ridiculously expensive. A couple of my accounting texts cost over $300 ea. I wish there was a way to quickly scan every page of a book and turn it into a pdf file. I'd create a Napster-style site where everyone could just upload/download whatever textbooks the have/need. Then I'd sit back and watch the entire fukking textbook industry crash and burn.

Also, this has probably been mentioned already, but community college was free for decades. It wasn't until Reagan took office in the eighties that they started charging for classes. I'm in favor of this, even if my taxes do increase a bit. Sure, you can just go there to get your lower division courses out of the way before transferring to a university, but it's also a great place to go if you just want to learn a trade (auto mechanic, welding, etc).
    READ THIS: You know how your Visa gift cards usually end up with $0.63 left on them, so then you carry them around for months before you eventually just throw them away? Well, Tarck's here to tell you that most charities have a PayPal link on their website where you can quickly donate that balance (even if you don't have a PayPal account). It only takes a moment and it beats literally throwing money away. Thanks for your time; we now return to your regularly scheduled cuckold and FA threads.

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iLiketoLift898 View Post
    You are aware of the fact that america is not a perfect meritocracy where you just have to work hard, say your prayers and eat your veggies and you can be anything you want? Sure, if you are born into a middle class family or better it can be true for you, but a huge portion of americans are born into chitty poverty families and do not have the same opportunities in life. Bradford, born into a family with a household income of 500k will have a much easier time working hard and saving than Jamal born into a gang and drug infested project with a crack-whore single mom. Jamasl has very few opportunities in life and especially in terms of getting a higher education. Please, dont feed me this conservative fantasy about how everyone can make it.

Also, humans are social animals who live in societies, the reason why we are so successful as a species is because we work together, help each other and occasionally let others benefit "from the sweat on my brow".
    Translation: Poor people can't make it without help through wealth redistribution/theft (which is totally false). It's not "working together" when one side is always stealing from the other.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

Message Board King DoWorkSon515's Avatar
    DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000) DoWorkSon515 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It seems like there are a lot of myths ITT surrounding the quality of education available at CC and the type of people who attend. I'm finishing my third and final year at one of the more expensive CCs.

Not everyone who attends is a high school dropout or whatever stereotype you can drum up. There are plenty of 18-20 year old degenerates on campus. These students spend much of their time on campus chilling or playing video games, they often live at home and hold no job, and they maintain ****-tier to mediocre grades. But this is not everyone. A large number of the students are highly motivated and competent individuals seeking to pursue education at a low cost. Many of these students are older and lead established lives. They work full time jobs to provide for their families in addition to part time and even full time enrollment at the school. These are some of the most driven individuals I've ever met. They work relentlessly towards a goal, with no visions of partying every weekend.
    *got windows tinted to pick nose while driving crew*
    *waits in car until jacked guys leave the gym crew*
    *spends 2 hours on hair before getting a haircut crew*
    *scared to buy protein powder in person crew*
    *curls more than he benches crew*

iLiketoLift898 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLiketoLift898 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLiketoLift898 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLiketoLift898 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLiketoLift898 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLiketoLift898 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLiketoLift898 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLiketoLift898 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLiketoLift898 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLiketoLift898 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iLiketoLift898 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    Translation: Poor people can't make it without help through wealth redistribution/theft (which is totally false). It's not "working together" when one side is always stealing from the other.
    Clearly you have no understanding of economics and instead you're purely driven by emotion.

Granting poor people an opportunity to get an education will not only improve their standard of living in the long run but will also lift more of them out of poverty, get them into the job market and make them self sufficient to the point where they won't be a need for as much wealth distribution. This will increase the size of the middle class which means more purchasing power and more capital flowing into the economy. It will also increase the number of people with the means and knowledge to start their own businesses which is good for the free market. And of course, it will reduce crime.

All of the above will lighten the tax burden on the middle and upper classes, improve the standard of living, reduce the need for welfare in the long run and improve the economy.

This isn't some fantasy world where people are born equal and everyone has the same opportunities in life. Reducing poverty and educating the people as a whole is better for everyone in society. Europeans learned this 50 years ago, unfortunately americans are still being brainwashed by the wealthy and powerful who want to keep their welath and power at all costs. It's sad to see middle class americans defending this system and the people who control it when the chances of themselves benefiting from it are slim.

Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    He should work on student loan forgiveness first IMHO, but it's a start.

And there's a difference between "propose" and "enact", guys.
    ☆MWC☆MissChill Appreciation Crew☆
    ☆/\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆
    👊 Fisting Is My First Base Crew 👊

94beastmode is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 94beastmode is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 94beastmode is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 94beastmode is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 94beastmode is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 94beastmode is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 94beastmode is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 94beastmode is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 94beastmode is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 94beastmode is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) 94beastmode is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by rdog3 View Post
    what a joke, this is going to make bachelor degrees look even more useless. Employers these days don't even look at associates degrees anymore. Unless these are for trades then this 2 years of bullchit is stupid. Everyone i know in CC is just in there because their parents believe that a 2 year business degree does something. CC is just an extension of high school where it finds out what people want to do as a career. I think by senior year of high school you should know what you want to do and try to participate in an internship to see if it's really what you want to do. Now I'm just getting off-topic, but I think I'm just raging because free college is something I wish I had.
    Not sure if srs there are plenty of useful As degrees. Physical therapy assistant? Nursing?

NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000) NoHerro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Community college is cheap enough, so why not just make it free? lol

usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol. only in the US would people be against free out-of-pocket education.

no other country in the world would the people be against raising the level of education across the board

inb4 but weez has to pay for iz.

hey dummy, if the base level of your country has limited education, guess what? you will have a higher rate of unemployment and increased welfare. guess who pays for that?

inb4 but deyz should gets edumacated on der owns.

deal with reality, not fantasy

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol so ****in unaware

Pretty much any business/science book in any college. Most of them are pushing $300

I was dropping over $1,000 on books every semester when I was getting my bachelors. That's not even the worst part. My college had their own editions. So what should have come in hardback came in a softcover with my colleges logo all over the ****ing thing. So it was impossible to sell after and the book would break in half because it was a mile thick and should of had a hard cover.
    Last edited by saaltydog; 01-09-2015 at 09:42 AM.

Registered User LieutenantGains's Avatar
    LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Relevant:

Tuition at public colleges came to $62.6 billion in 2012, according to the latest government data. That’s less than what the government already spends to subsidize the cost of college through grants, tax breaks, and work-study funds, which comes to about $69 billion. It spends another $107.4 billion on student loans.

That means that with the money it already spends to make college affordable, the government could instead subsidize public college tuition, thereby making it free for all students. This would not just mean anyone could attend a higher education institution without worrying about cost, but it could incentivize private ones to reduce their costs in order to compete with the free option.
    http://thinkprogress.org/education/2...-college-free/
    Misc photography crew
    Chicago crew
    Polski crew
    Throw keys on bench to claim it crew
    6'2" 193lbs crew
    #MMGA

BoomhauerMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomhauerMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomhauerMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomhauerMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomhauerMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomhauerMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomhauerMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomhauerMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomhauerMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomhauerMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BoomhauerMane has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Like most have said it's pretty much impossible to have to pay full tuition at a community college... I had a scholarship to mine valid for three years if I stayed that long and just banked all of my financial aid money.

So this is a terribly stupid idea.

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ivy Tech hates him

Also Ivy Tech is like 2k a semester.... practically free
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000) jayte is just really nice. (+1000)
    being that ill be paying for this in taxes, might as well get some kind of education

dropout crew checking in
    positive crew

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iLiketoLift898 View Post
    Clearly you have no understanding of economics and instead you're purely driven by emotion.

Granting poor people an opportunity to get an education will not only improve their standard of living in the long run but will also lift more of them out of poverty, get them into the job market and make them self sufficient to the point where they won't be a need for as much wealth distribution. This will increase the size of the middle class which means more purchasing power and more capital flowing into the economy. It will also increase the number of people with the means and knowledge to start their own businesses which is good for the free market. And of course, it will reduce crime.

All of the above will lighten the tax burden on the middle and upper classes, improve the standard of living, reduce the need for welfare in the long run and improve the economy.

This isn't some fantasy world where people are born equal and everyone has the same opportunities in life. Reducing poverty and educating the people as a whole is better for everyone in society. Europeans learned this 50 years ago, unfortunately americans are still being brainwashed by the wealthy and powerful who want to keep their welath and power at all costs. It's sad to see middle class americans defending this system and the people who control it when the chances of themselves benefiting from it are slim.
    I'm driven by emotion? I'm not the one advocating the theft of resources from the middle class to pay for those "poor poor people who just can't get ahead in life otherwise" in order to get a jolly. You're not being philantrhopic when you have to steal the money you're "donating".
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol at any country without free education.

brb get payed to get educated.

work is for plebs.
    I laugh I rep crew
    always picks 5 crew
    LTC and proud.
    No teddies, small ass and wide shoulders.

AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Foreverbulker View Post
    non american brah here

wtf is community college? srs
    is it a college within a community?
    Its were us poor brahs go, as well as us brahs who don't have a residence or citizenship yet want to progress in life. Community college for the latter is actually quite expensive due to no financial aid~

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Making community college like public k-12 education is genius and would help everyone.

If you're going to be paying taxes, why not get a free 2 years of college out of it? its better than paying taxes for the welfare mom who keeps popping out kids for more welfare money
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzzRaze has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TrickHenry View Post
    lol at any country without free education.

brb get payed to get educated.

work is for plebs.
    This~

Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    Making community college like public k-12 education is genius and would help everyone.

If you're going to be paying taxes, why not get a free 2 years of college out of it? its better than paying taxes for the welfare mom who keeps popping out kids for more welfare money
    This, kinda lold at your crew to post content ratio though. I fully agree though~

PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Chasthetics View Post
    Yay, let's expand the educational bubble even more! Thanks Obama!
    This.
    brb drop in year 1 enrollment. Raise tuition by 1/3 to keep profits the same, ccs make more money due to guaranteed taxpayer funded payouts.

Brb thanks barry do you even basic econ?