Page 10 of 182 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast
    jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Homebrew brahs;

I haven't had much luck nailing down a solid Imperial Stout or English Bwine yet. I want something 12% + but with mad syrupy viscosity and a good taste of residual sugars. Like that huna viscosity, or King Henry/Great.

I'm thinking that maybe I need to just aim for like 9-10%, and choose an English ale strain that is fairly high attenuating (I'll do some ballpark calcs to make sure). Boil 2 hrs. Aerate for a good 20-30 sec with pure O2. Make a massive 2L starter and pitch it at 48-72 hrs in during peak fermentation of the starter wort.
    Aim for a strain that will stop it around 1.025-1.030 and do sugar feedings for a couple days if I want to bump the ABV?

Thoughts?

Guess who's got a box of packing peanuts waiting for your next beermail?

I'm still obsessed with Black House. So amazing. So easily accesible. Love that sht.

jelly of dat fou and pulling nails.

Imperial Stouts are a mystery in the homebrew world (and obviously somewhat in the pro/craft arena as well). You can find recipes for any other styles for days.. with awards and write ups as to why they taste the way they do.. not so much for imperial stouts.

If you want a thick/syrupy RIS - you have to finish above 1.030 at a minimum. I recently did a side by side with a Huna clone and the real thing (the bottle you sent, thanks again) and the clone was WAYY thinner. The body was easily the biggest difference. The clone finished at 1.028.

My advice would be to use Wyeast 1968/WLP002 and aim for 1.115 SG or so. Hopefully that would finish around 1.040 or so which I think is about the finishing gravity you really want. That ESB strain is far away the best english yeast around in my opinion. Ive tried a couple others and havent been a fan.

FWIW - BCBS finishes at 1.045. Think about how syrupy/thick that beer is to help dial in what you want in your beer.
    bmbc

Unregistered User StrongRepublican's Avatar
    StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Homebrew brahs;

I haven't had much luck nailing down a solid Imperial Stout or English Bwine yet. I want something 12% + but with mad syrupy viscosity and a good taste of residual sugars. Like that huna viscosity, or King Henry/Great.

I'm thinking that maybe I need to just aim for like 9-10%, and choose an English ale strain that is fairly high attenuating (I'll do some ballpark calcs to make sure). Boil 2 hrs. Aerate for a good 20-30 sec with pure O2. Make a massive 2L starter and pitch it at 48-72 hrs in during peak fermentation of the starter wort.
    Aim for a strain that will stop it around 1.025-1.030 and do sugar feedings for a couple days if I want to bump the ABV?

Thoughts?

Guess who's got a box of packing peanuts waiting for your next beermail?

I'm still obsessed with Black House. So amazing. So easily accesible. Love that sht.

jelly of dat fou and pulling nails.
    Jamm!n totally nailed a lot of what I was going to say.

A super highly attenuating yeast is going to bring that FG down below your desired end-point IMO, basically it's too efficient at converting all those sugars into alcohol. A less effecient, or lower attenuating yeast will leave you with more residual sugars which is what you want for the body and consistency you're looking for. The double edge sword there is of course it'll be more difficult to hit your target ABV.

Grain bill will obviously come in to play, especially because you're probably looking at 25+ lbs of grain for a 5gal batch. 2hr boil will help caramelize some of those sugars, but I've also played around with concentrating wort on a smaller level - pull off 1.5gal and cook it down separately at a raging boil and add it back in to your main boil pot at flash-out.

Just spit-balling here but now you've made me want to try my hand at this as well... I assume you're looking to stay away from adjuncts on this one?

What you're struggling with is a problem that most commercial brewers who have been in the game for YEARS still struggle with. If it were as easy as just pitching the right yeast at a specific SG, we'd all be making KBBS in our garages
    Eat Less, Exercise More, Repeat Forever

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jamm!n View Post
    you also think Notorious tastes like Simtra
    www.rif.org

I never said that. I said that one beer tastes like if you blended it w/ simtra and notorious, Norman.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah... good points on the residuals. I think the last time we tried a big RIS we were at 1.13x and it was just too much. Our FG stalled out at 1.060, same issue as our bwine that was a SG of 1.144.
    Plus at gravity that high, you have all these issues with osmotic pressure and the yeast cell walls. That, and once you go above 10% ABV-ish I believe the English strains can't hang with the toxicity and just stop.

1.060 is just too damn high. It tastes like melted candy bars and fusel alcohols.
    I could probably just create a recipe, aim for 1.110 or under with the grain bill, and plan on a 1.040 FG... but that's like 63% attenuation or so? (1.110 - 1.040) / .110 = .63 x 100 would be 63% ?
    unless I'm doing that wrong. Math's not my strong suit.
    But it seems like that's within the range for WLP002 (60-70%)

I think our gravity has just been too high. Plus gravity increases with that extended boil, right? Is there a ballpark on how much, or a formula to account for that? Does Beersmith automatically adjust?
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah... good points on the residuals. I think the last time we tried a big RIS we were at 1.13x and it was just too much. Our FG stalled out at 1.060, same issue as our bwine that was a SG of 1.144.
    Plus at gravity that high, you have all these issues with osmotic pressure and the yeast cell walls. That, and once you go above 10% ABV-ish I believe the English strains can't hang with the toxicity and just stop.

1.060 is just too damn high. It tastes like melted candy bars and fusel alcohols.
    I could probably just create a recipe, aim for 1.110 or under with the grain bill, and plan on a 1.040 FG... but that's like 63% attenuation or so? (1.110 - 1.040) / .110 = .63 x 100 would be 63% ?
    unless I'm doing that wrong. Math's not my strong suit.
    But it seems like that's within the range for WLP002 (60-70%)

I think our gravity has just been too high. Plus gravity increases with that extended boil, right? Is there a ballpark on how much, or a formula to account for that? Does Beersmith automatically adjust?
    Longer boil will definitely raise your gravity because as the water evaporates the sugar concentration in the wort will increase. Brewer's Friend has a calculator for estimating pre-boil and starting gravity readings based off your volume going into the boil and total time. As for the yeast, your math looks right to me, but expected attenuation and actual attenuation can vary hugely based off of conditions. Do you have a fermentation vessel that you use for temp control? I've had to re-invigorate yeast before (stirring without aerating) and I've also pitched a second starter into secondary after racking off the floculated yeast from primary.

Cool article on De Garde in the latest BA magazine if anyone else subscribes..

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StrongRepublican View Post
    Cool article on De Garde in the latest BA magazine if anyone else subscribes..
    Is there a digital version of this somewhere? I find it funny they have a hardcopy magazine service that is apparently still being purchased.

Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post
    Is there a digital version of this somewhere? I find it funny they have a hardcopy magazine service that is apparently still being purchased.
    Not that I know of. I only subscribed on a whim a few months ago when they did a special for like $10 for the year. I figured I've spent more on a bad burger so fuk it.

jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Janks - the ESB strain will go over 10% no problem. That's what CCB uses as well as Boneyard. Both push it above 10%.

I brewed a pale ale that went well over 80% attenuation with 002.

Aerate good and rouse the yeast when the airlock slows down.
    bmbc

you rouse my yeast, bro

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by StrongRepublican View Post
    Longer boil will definitely raise your gravity because as the water evaporates the sugar concentration in the wort will increase. Brewer's Friend has a calculator for estimating pre-boil and starting gravity readings based off your volume going into the boil and total time. As for the yeast, your math looks right to me, but expected attenuation and actual attenuation can vary hugely based off of conditions. Do you have a fermentation vessel that you use for temp control? I've had to re-invigorate yeast before (stirring without aerating) and I've also pitched a second starter into secondary after racking off the floculated yeast from primary.
    Yeah, we have two fermentation chambers that have digital temp control.
    With a big beer, I usually aim for a couple degrees just below what the optimum temp says on the vial. Let it go apesht for a couple days, and then bump it up a couple degrees.

Janks - the ESB strain will go over 10% no problem. That's what CCB uses as well as Boneyard. Both push it above 10%.

I brewed a pale ale that went well over 80% attenuation with 002.

Hmmm... I wonder how they pull that off then. Mine always shts out around 10-11% ABV.

I think another part of the equation is staying on top of that fermentation.
    Our set up is at my brewing partner's house, so usually we pitch, and leave it be. Lately I've been doing the "couple degrees low, then bump it up" thing, but I just text him and remind him to do it.

Ideally, if I had it in my place, I'd be monitoring it daily...
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

The guy I brew with is building a Brewer's Pi to do pretty much that - start low then gradually increase temp, then finally cold crash. He's much more technically savvy than me...

Edit: Based off of this: http://www.brewpi.com/

fugi brah - might have to send a bottle of this to you.

it's only been conditioning for a week, but this bish has a strong dank streak in it. Nelson, Simcoe, Mosaic and Columbus. Dry as fukk Rye IPA, 7.1%

bmbc

sleep tight pupper TopsecretWaffle's Avatar
    TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^sounds awesome. u try that modem tones yet?
    Now I am become Death.. the destroyer of worlds

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew West Coast CEO
    1k+

^indeed. not whale status but I enjoyed trying it. pretty dank with a dry/light malt character. always a treat to sample socal's IPA's - thanks for sending!
    bmbc

swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    anyone done an international trade? i really want to pull the trigger...but is it worth it? its a dutchbrah...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The music isn't even the most important part of the music

electronic music has taken off...... cause its the truth
    lol STFU will.i.am u fukking ******* - Skilllzzz

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by swingracex View Post
    anyone done an international trade? i really want to pull the trigger...but is it worth it? its a dutchbrah...

Never have but I did get some Westys off the Bay many seasons ago. I guess it all depends on what the trade is for.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Funky Buddha doing German Chocolate Cake growler fill tomorrow.

Hoping i can make it for this as it is still my favorite of their brews
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swingracex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the vanilla rye hype train is still taking passengers...some dinktown bottle shop about 3 hour from here somehow landed a 6th of vr last weekend and were filling 32ozers with no limit...some of the beerbros in our tasting group went up there and geez the trades they landed...2:2 veritas 13 14, 1:1 statement reserve...i traded mine for casey black amber italian plum + casey east bank + casey saison then i added a beetus tuesday for ac golden kriek and peche...ive had cherry fruit stand i think and my god i want all the casey...cant wait to bathe in the sour goodness of the western colorado slopes
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The music isn't even the most important part of the music

electronic music has taken off...... cause its the truth
    lol STFU will.i.am u fukking ******* - Skilllzzz

DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DICE20 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I want some Blazing World again.

dat is all
    Cutting now ....

Bench Stats @ 185 lbs : 225lbs x 24 345lbs x1

Official Supp Misc Beer Lovers Crew
    *** New Orleans Saints Crew***

fittin to get some blabaer?

Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    Nice. Get it

joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Hoping i can make it for this as it is still my favorite of their brews
    They are suppose to be releasing Zen Session IPA and Last Snow porter in bottles this month but I think its gonna be delayed. Month is just about over and no word on it. Not surprising with all the prep they did for MBCP.
    MUFC | Buccaneers | Tomahawk Nation

kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the vanilla rye hype train is still taking passengers...
    Drove 30 min across town to the ghetto east side this weekend to try VR and was disappointed I did.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

it's only been conditioning for a week, but this bish has a strong dank streak in it. Nelson, Simcoe, Mosaic and Columbus. Dry as fukk Rye IPA, 7.1%

Color looks amazing!
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Originally Posted by joedirt87 View Post
    They are suppose to be releasing Zen Session IPA and Last Snow porter in bottles this month but I think its gonna be delayed. Month is just about over and no word on it. Not surprising with all the prep they did for MBCP.
    They're also releasing BA Last Snow in bottles later too.

Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/2cerplz.jpg[/IG]
    Ugh... chill haze, do not want...

jk looks fuarking juicy, wood chug
    **Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew**

Originally Posted by Tbillionaire View Post

I was about to reach through the internet and backhand you with my used mechanix gloves...

^haha

Originally Posted by Tbillionaire View Post

The haze is actually from the 4.5oz of dry hops and rye/flaked rye (lots of suspended protons)
    bmbc

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post

Nice. Get it
    Just spent money on crown today, trying to find out price of it but looks doubtful
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

Just spent money on crown today, trying to find out price of it but looks doubtful
    crown? as in that shytty cananannandian whiskey?

y u do dat?