puthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help me with best program for winning Golds gym 12 week challenge.

Hey guys, I’m at the perfect time in my life to realistically win this thing. I have lost 170 pounds total. I went from 400+ down to 230ish, felt great and amazing. I’m 6 foot 2 inches tall. Well right after my wife got pregnant with twins. I thought this is the perfect time to “bulk” and so I did, obviously putting on a lot of fat in the mean time. Well Now I’m at 280, and the Gold’s Rush is doing the challenge. I’m 31 years old. P

Please provide me with any tips or anything you see I could change in my diet and fitness routine.

Diet:
    I can eat the same thing daily that isn’t a problem.

Breakfast instant oatmeal, protein shake (Optimum nutrition)

Lunch chicken and broccoli with mushrooms, or fish. (lately I haven’t been eating any carbs here, might add brown rice or sweet potatoes don’t know)

Dinner I always do a protein shake after gym, I will probably eat some protein/greens as well.

Workout regimen:

Body split exercise lifts:

Day 1 = chest/tri

Day 2 = back / bi

Day 3 = shoulders/traps

Day 4 = legs

Day 5 = arms

Day 6 is core/cardio only

Every day ill be doing cardio. I have been doing this split for about 2 years now, and liking the results.

Someone at my work suggested doing early morning cardio, while also doing my lifting at night and cardio after each day.

Does anyone else have any input to help me win this thing? I honestly feel I have the determination, the motivation, and the education to do this. I have been “cutting hard” for the last week, so granted my “starting weight” will be lower, but my transformation should be better than most. The first couple of rounds are visual inspection only.

This is a 12 week challenge.

puthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Andalite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This section has gone dead lol...this and Derek's forum. WTF is going on?