Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) esh83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    home gymmer chiming in... I dont know your financial situation OP but for a hundred bucks or so, you can invest in a bench with 100lbs worth of weight and 40lb adjustable dumb bells from walmart for like 100 bucks. Being new, IMO this was probably one of the best investments ive made. If you browse through the posts here in the womens forum, you will see like 5 programs mentioned over and over again. I found with the equipment i had, i can follow the simply shredded program with a few minor exceptions. The exercise database here on BB.com is also a godsend. There is a lot of information here. Like everyone else has mentioned, there are tons of bodyweight exercises you can do as well but eventually you will need to invest in some equipment. Am i getting results from my home gym? you bet. Sometimes its hard to stay focused at home but you can definitely learn to lift at home.

CAlexRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAlexRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAlexRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAlexRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAlexRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAlexRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAlexRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAlexRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAlexRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAlexRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAlexRose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I haven't yet read all of the comments but for me, I work at the gym because our apartment is not large enough to even have a few dumbbells, let alone the equipment I need and use on a regular basis. Not to mention having fir floors that would be ruined from the heavy equipment. I do floor exercises at home on a mat but everything else is done at the gym because of space and cost. Besides a few body-weight exercises that I learned from YouTube and books from the library, I don't have much advice.

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So confused by thread title. I lift at home most of the time, home gym crew, and am not lazy. It's great, get to blast music and no earbuds, no waiting for equipment, and can freely fart in peace during squats. OP get a power rack (or sumo rack, that's what I have for short ceiling), bb set, bench, and some dbs if possible, that's all you need. Look at craigslist too, people are always trying to get rid of that stuff for cheap.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

really...just really DieselsMom's Avatar
    DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000) DieselsMom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    So confused by thread title. I lift at home most of the time, home gym crew, and am not lazy. It's great, get to blast music and no earbuds, no waiting for equipment, and can freely fart in peace during squats. OP get a power rack (or sumo rack, that's what I have for short ceiling), bb set, bench, and some dbs if possible, that's all you need. Look at craigslist too, people are always trying to get rid of that stuff for cheap.
    Hobbes - it was more of a whining whoa is me thread as she was ignored in her first post and got her panties in a knot
    "That's not sweat that's your fat cells crying" anonymous

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147406883

sigen92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sigen92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sigen92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sigen92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sigen92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sigen92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sigen92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sigen92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sigen92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sigen92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sigen92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've used fitnessblender.com videos, you can build your own program based on their videos and really tailor it to your needs

bblaizis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblaizis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblaizis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblaizis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblaizis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblaizis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblaizis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblaizis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblaizis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblaizis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bblaizis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am a beginner to lifting and workout from home. I do not think of myself as lazy. Currently I have limited equipment. The highest pound dumbbell I have is 10 pounds. I have a mat, stablility ball, and lighter weights. I don't have a lot of money but am saving up for heavier equipment, hoping I get a good tax refund lol.
    Anyway, right now I am doing lots of research to try and figure out the best plan/nutrition. I work out 6x a day and really try to challenge and push myself with my workouts.
    I know I will reach my goals but its just a matter of time and money! I am not lazy, it's all about your attitude!
    Best of luck!