Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by YellowOnYellow View Post
    Someone tell me this...

If halo mcc failed so hard on multiplayer, why in the blue hell would i buy halo 5? Fool me once... And yes i have played beta but im still skepetical hippo.
    Well, in the 5 beta I do not have the same issues that I have with MCC. In the Beta, it takes about 2 minutes to find a game I would guess. In MCC it takes much longer.

And taking 5-15 minutes to find a game wouldn't be so bad if there werent other issues. Just select search game, and then hop on the misc. or something like that. But the problem with MCC is that you get kicked out of the lobby after each game, and have to start the waiting process over again. On the 5 Beta I have been able to play game after game without being kicked out.

I don't understand why they had so much trouble making MCC work smoothly. The campaign is great on MCC, so if you like campaign, then H5 should be fine. And for multiplayer, it seems from the beta that the major issue of only being able to play one game at a time has been fixed.

YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lalaland86 View Post
    Well, in the 5 beta I do not have the same issues that I have with MCC. In the Beta, it takes about 2 minutes to find a game I would guess. In MCC it takes much longer.

And taking 5-15 minutes to find a game wouldn't be so bad if there werent other issues. Just select search game, and then hop on the misc. or something like that. But the problem with MCC is that you get kicked out of the lobby after each game, and have to start the waiting process over again. On the 5 Beta I have been able to play game after game without being kicked out.

I don't understand why they had so much trouble making MCC work smoothly. The campaign is great on MCC, so if you like campaign, then H5 should be fine. And for multiplayer, it seems from the beta that the major issue of only being able to play one game at a time has been fixed.
    343 failed to re make a game that was made 10 years ago. I know it works fine in beta but this is still the beta. I am worried still. After mcc, i was to the put of return my xbox one and halo back to m$. Its better now but still unacceptable...
    *Lone Star Crew*
    Texas A&M Engineering

Reps fellow Aggies on sight
    If you change mine, I'll change yours...nomisayian?
    **12/28/14 jamespoe1's Legendary Thread Crew**

Number of times banned: 3

B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) B.L.A.C.K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's a step in the right direction, I'm happy
    Winners focus on winning losers focus on winners.

DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000) DotheDew563 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    how do you play the halo 5 beta? do you have to own MCC

FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lalaland86 View Post
    I don't understand why they had so much trouble making MCC work smoothly.
    I heard they outsourced the matchmaking/connectivity stuff to a different studio due to limited in house resources.
    They had a lot to do and a tight deadline so they gave away some duties to 3rd party devs. Those guys fuked it all up.
    343 handled all of Halo 5 themselves so it's working smoothly.

Originally Posted by DotheDew563 View Post
    yea you do brah
    *** Disregard neutrons and electrons, acquire protons crew ***
    *** No Hymen No Diamond crew ***

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FeralBeast View Post
    I heard they outsourced the matchmaking/connectivity stuff to a different studio due to limited in house resources.
    They had a lot to do and a tight deadline so they gave away some duties to 3rd party devs. Those guys fuked it all up.
    343 handled all of Halo 5 themselves so it's working smoothly.

yea you do brah
    Whats ur tag. Im looking for extras to play with
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FeralBeast View Post
    I feel like the morons who say this game plays like CoD haven't even played CoD.

It's almost as bad as saying BF4 plays like CoD.
    BF4 doesn't play exactly like COD

But BF4 certainly has been CODerized, no doubt about it
    ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰LOOK UP☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰✈

JerseyBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) JerseyBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) JerseyBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) JerseyBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) JerseyBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) JerseyBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) JerseyBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) JerseyBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) JerseyBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) JerseyBrahh is not very well liked. (-100) JerseyBrahh is not very well liked. (-100)
    Good breakdown, im stoked for halo 5. CoD is doing alright (UMG Orlando event was fun to watch, Optic has a stacked roster this season), bf hardline is coming out in 2 months n that looks quite promising, and then halo comin out later this year, and who even knows when Gears is getting released. Looks like a good year for xbox gamers.
    Jersey Crew
    MMA Crew
    Mod Negged Crew

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    after suffering through halo MCC, no way in hell am i going to touch this game. maybe 3 months after it comes out. but no way im pre-ordering or buying right off the bat.

PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    to all the idiots saying halo "needed" to evolve... are u fukn kidding? why would a game that dominated the entire lifespan of Xbox and Xbox 360s live total played gametime need to evolve?

that's like saying cs 1.6 "needed to evolve" to stay as steams most played and a twitch top watched game. no it fukn didnt. not drastically changing game play like adding in sprint and armor abilities. but lo and behold, cs go is top 5 games watched on twitch and a super popular game on steam. it's basically the exact same game as cs1.6

say what you guys want about cod, but at least the developers kept the core game play intact over 10 installments or whatever and that's what keeps the fans coming back. fukk 343i.

Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    did not get to play the beta, but have high hopes for this
    343 better not fuk it up
    aslong as they have the good ol' 1-50 ranking system and some good ranked playlists, they ill be good to go
    must haves are, mlg, doubles, objective and big team ranked.
    ***Misc Lean Bulk Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***

IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nailed this one. I am actually loving the new Breakout mode they added, has really made for some epic saved gameclips .

Besides that, does anybody feel the grenades are more powerful now? At the least they have more spread, I could swear i'm being killed from grenades 10feet behind me.

Originally Posted by Thai_Clinch View Post
    after suffering through halo MCC, no way in hell am i going to touch this game. maybe 3 months after it comes out. but no way im pre-ordering or buying right off the bat.
    ^This also, preordered MCC and servers were broken til like a month after the game was released.

Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bcider is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm surprised I'm saying this but Halo 5 is pretty legit from what I've played. This is coming from a PS4 guy who only bought the XboxOne for MCC and was severely disappointed because MCC doesn't work well. Anyone saying it's a COD clone simply hasn't played it. If you play Halo 5 like COD (sprinting around nonstop, running and gunning) you will get destroyed. The Halo elements are still there and it's amazing how good the new BR feels. The boost allows you to make some crazy plays on your opponent if used right. Last night I boosted left of a guy sword lunging at me and then finished him off with a beatdown.

The biggest difference between COD and Halo 5 however is the skill cap. In COD pretty much once you put the crosshair on someone you kill them if you saw them first. Halo 5 still rewards headshots and better aim with 4 shot BR kills. Better play and aim is rewarded, you can still kill someone that fires first if you have better aim than them.

That being said, after how crappy MCC was, I'm waiting a few days/weeks to make sure 343 doesn't ship a game that doesn't work.

AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im so sick of Developers catering to Casuals. Guess what? I joined Halo 2 multilayer late as fuk and was still decent. I joined Splinter Cell Chaos Theory multiplayer late as fuk and was still decent. Fuk these retarded casuals who don't wanna learn sht. People complain "Oh it's too hardcore." Let me tell you something, Play Socom 2 online. THAT is hardcore. You will be ****ted on and kicked as fast as you joined the match.

That said, I'm sure Halo 5 is good

HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HtotheOV is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bcider View Post
    I'm surprised I'm saying this but Halo 5 is pretty legit from what I've played. This is coming from a PS4 guy who only bought the XboxOne for MCC and was severely disappointed because MCC doesn't work well. Anyone saying it's a COD clone simply hasn't played it. If you play Halo 5 like COD (sprinting around nonstop, running and gunning) you will get destroyed. The Halo elements are still there and it's amazing how good the new BR feels. The boost allows you to make some crazy plays on your opponent if used right. Last night I boosted left of a guy sword lunging at me and then finished him off with a beatdown.

The biggest difference between COD and Halo 5 however is the skill cap. In COD pretty much once you put the crosshair on someone you kill them if you saw them first. Halo 5 still rewards headshots and better aim with 4 shot BR kills. Better play and aim is rewarded, you can still kill someone that fires first if you have better aim than them.

That being said, after how crappy MCC was, I'm waiting a few days/weeks to make sure 343 doesn't ship a game that doesn't work.
    This.

lol at all you butthurt ******* "boycotting" it now bc MCC was broken. go cry. your tears will be forgotten they have a year to fix it and make sure Halo 5 runs good. The beta already runs fine for me. there is so much skill involved in this game. it doesnt matter what the fuk gun you have if your aim sucks. you're going to lose to someone with great aim if they have pistol no matter what gun you have. game is awesome. ps4 fanboys so irate.

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bcider View Post

u are dumb. really dumb
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues

Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wu-Massacre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I hated every Halo multiplayer after Halo 2. On MCC I only play Halo 1 or H2 matchmaking. I've played around 30 games in the beta and I agree with everything in the OP. If you're a bitter sounding ***got who has yet to play the game and complain it's not close to halo 2 you should try the game first before you act like the series is destroyed. The additions added to Halo 5 are exactly what I would have loved to be put in Halo 3 instead of the dumb power ups.

I don't know what they did with the SMG now but it's my go to weapon in this game I fuking love it.
    <3

khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) khaki_man has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DotheDew563 View Post
    I have never played the MCC. Dodged a bullet on that one *whew* lol I called up a buddy that works at gamestop and he gave me a code (actually took two codes) for the beta cuz he hates Halo.

Btw there's a new map and game mode today on the beta. It's just like domination from CoD but way better. I'm really loving this halo it's pretty much CoD with a shield and absolutely zero lag. Advanced Warfare was such a huge letdown for me I was so hyped for it I already traded that chit back in to gamestop. And if you want proof of how bad Advanced Warfare is, I only got $22 trade value for it (including a 10% bonus for being a member) less than two months after release. That's the biggest drop in trade value I've ever seen in a CoD cuz it's worthless.

notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    im also loving halo 5 and ive never really enjoyed a halo game. most people bashing it have never even played it.......

i will be buying it on release day but 343 sucks with matchmaking although the gameplay is great
    irb

Xbox One GT: LeftySavage

Giants, Knicks, Yankees

"You'll never succeed if you're always holding yourself back in case it doesn't work out!"

Self-Taught Gynecologist TheAustrianOak's Avatar
    TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    they need to either ditch the replays or fix the hit boxes... tired of getting replays showing my "death" where the other guy misses me completely yet i still die

if i cant see it i'll at least be oblivious to it
    If I'm on here, I'm at work
    If I'm at work, I'm bored
    Feel free to entertain me

Official Child Man

BJJ brown belt

DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000) DafarheezyRises is a name known to all. (+5000)
    343 nailed it with Halo 4..... I dunno what *******s were crying about. Amazing weapons (alien, human, another class of alien), awesome powerups like boost, dash, stomp, etc... faster gameplay, awesome vehicles like mech armor, great campaign, great graphics (looks as good as halo 5).

COD: Advance Warfare also nailed it..... best call of duty, it's like a mix of COD, Halo and Crysis... it's what Killzone should have been
    ★★★★★★ dafar

Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I haven't played it, but, what will make or break the game is the chat system.

I DESPISE the new consoles because it's literally impossible to socialize in games now. I remember in Gears of War/Halo 2, talking smack to each other, joking around with your teammates, etc.. was by far the most enjoyable part of the experience because everyone was always connected.

Brb, buy Destiny for PS4 and it's dead silence. Forming a party is harder than going through ****ing med school..
    Born in Lithuania | Living in Chicago |

https://www.instagram.com/living_shredded/

notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ragana View Post
    I haven't played it, but, what will make or break the game is the chat system.

I DESPISE the new consoles because it's literally impossible to socialize in games now. I remember in Gears of War/Halo 2, talking smack to each other, joking around with your teammates, etc.. was by far the most enjoyable part of the experience because everyone was always connected.

Brb, buy Destiny for PS4 and it's dead silence. Forming a party is harder than going through ****ing med school..
    there is some people that talk but basically the way it is nowadays is people are in a party chat or just dont plug there mics in. i miss the glory days of gears 1 and cod 4 where you could meet new people online quick and form a good team
    irb

Giants, Knicks, Yankees

"You'll never succeed if you're always holding yourself back in case it doesn't work out!"

FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by notoriousbeast View Post
    there is some people that talk but basically the way it is nowadays is people are in a party chat or just dont plug there mics in. i miss the glory days of gears 1 and cod 4 where you could meet new people online quick and form a good team
    this.

the implementation of party chat killed that aspect back in 2008ish
    *** Disregard neutrons and electrons, acquire protons crew ***
    *** No Hymen No Diamond crew ***

Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rayaarito View Post
    I still don't like the story though. Why did they have to bring Psy powers into the story?! Psy powers > Guns every time. Master chief could have easily been killed half way through the Halo 4 story with that choke hold. It's like their trying to bring the Anime fanbase in. Master chief with a ****ing cloak? Da fuk. You're going to say he's trying to hide his armor...ok but don't try and tell me this game doesn't look all anime-ish now. I don't like where the story is going. They HAD a chance with the spartan Ops story. THAT was cool but then they ended it for some weird reason.

But then again, I'm the minority who plays it for the story first and then online gameplay second. And I read the books
    I'm a huge fan of the halo universe, and honestly, I feel like the quality of their storytelling in H4 was great, but the actual story could've certainly used some work. The quality of voice acting, emotion, mocap, sounds, etc, was stellar, but the way the story was told was kinda silly. They left out most of the important stuff that any sane person would be asking.

Like, who is the ugly alien dude and why does he hate us.
    What is the floating orb he's in.
    Etc
    etc.

All answered through terminals and books. Not like its relevant to the story narrative or anything...

yea i used to play solo and get invs all the time from ppl wanting me to play with them. havnt gotten a single msg from anyone to play with em now days. oh well

Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    yea i used to play solo and get invs all the time from ppl wanting me to play with them. havnt gotten a single msg from anyone to play with em now days. oh well
    get on halo bro
    irb

Giants, Knicks, Yankees

get on halo bro
    i gotta eat first. jusst got home

Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    i gotta eat first. jusst got home
    ok message me when youre on im home ill see it from my phone
    irb

Giants, Knicks, Yankees

ok message me when youre on im home ill see it from my phone
    think im gonna go competitive in h5. come at me