Closed Thread
    Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10)

paris attacks topics getting deleted...

Noticed few of the topics about paris attack got deleted. I realize that some were about opinions but others were linking the actual news. Why did they get deleted? Are some mods fukin snackbarians?

I realize that topics like "what should we do with Muslims " are controversial but topics with news linked to them shouldn't be deleted!

Ps: no hate against peaceful Muslims who don't wanna behead me.

MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz
    As far as I know they're getting merged to the official thread in R/P. Wat is a snackbarian?!?
    ☆ pUniCepts Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    I dunno lol.

I'd make an official stickies but they mean nothing anymore when there are 13 several of which are unposted in for days.
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by MissChill View Post
    As far as I know they're getting merged to the official thread in R/P. Wat is a snackbarian?!?
    a racial term on the word play of "aloha snackbar"
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

Optimus88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Optimus88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Optimus88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Optimus88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Optimus88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Optimus88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Optimus88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Optimus88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Optimus88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Optimus88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Optimus88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There's a sticky in the religion/politics thread.

In on soon to be deleted thread.

MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    a racial term on the word play of "aloha snackbar"
    Ohhhh. I don't do politics or religion
    ☆ pUniCepts Appreciation Crew ☆ Owner ☆ Σ ☆

CEO of Flat Earth Society TheWorldIsUrs's Avatar
    TheWorldIsUrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWorldIsUrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWorldIsUrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWorldIsUrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWorldIsUrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWorldIsUrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWorldIsUrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWorldIsUrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWorldIsUrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWorldIsUrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWorldIsUrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My thread got deleted too..

OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You mad all mods are snackbarians op?