Closed Thread
Page 45 of 286 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 8560
    MWC's very own Leonidas jcranston's Avatar
    jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by J1n View Post
    What if you're the bad guy in your nightmares.... Thats what Melatonin does to me. Brb killing ppl.
    Why does killing people make you the bad guy?
    Originally Posted by geoffers12 View Post
    about to send out sappy email

people be by my desk in under 5 minutes i bet.
    Time to fart.
    Current training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160498161

Overly prepared... Dawginitup16's Avatar
    Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dats good news.

did not know there were issues but glad to you past them
    I thought I had mentioned them before. Its the worst thing ever. All mental and lack of confidence.
    GA Crew
    USMC 04-08/12-15
    Gram A Week Crew
    Cant fight a battle without a proper shave and haircut.
    MissChill Appreciation Crew

Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by weightsb4dates View Post
    saw what you did there, but i dont think jensenn could have std's and be a virgin simultaneously unless contracted through birth via his mother, which is a low blow to assume.

skinny beast gettin rustled like the ******* he is. everyone gettin all soft in dis bish fuk dat

jensenn has a superiority complex it is what it is
    sb24 has an inferiority complex it is what it is
    stone is not an american so nothing he says is even valid

that is all.
    Jensen and Skinny are both as insecure as they come. I've never known anyone talk about money more than them. I also lol at their "experience". Typical 20-something know-it-all. One is a glorified customer service rep a nutless monkey could do, and the other one flips burgers for Monopoly cash.

If I had a nickel for everytime I read "What if I" or "Imagine if" I'd be a CEO10k/day millionaire. No one cares about how much money you have. No one cares about how much you're saving. No one cares about how much you're making. No one cares for your stupid rationalizations for living in an apt with your dad or driving a Saab. Why not just be happy with what you have and worry about your own damn selves instead of projecting your insecurities onto others via attacks in miscellaneous section of a bodybuilding forum.

Skinny has a rude awakening coming his way. Brb married, own a house, and then now what?

Jensen isn't much better. Good luck getting that dream job of yours with burger flipper on your resume for over inflated cash in a country "We should all move to now", said no one ever.

The bottom line is, people don't want their lives fixed. Nobody wants their problems solved. Their dramas. their distractions. Their stories resolved. Their messes cleaned up. Because what would they have left? Just the big scary unknown. And that's why you both take it out on each other in a miscellaneous section of a bodybuilding forum. You're both a bunch of whiny little bishes that deserve one another.

☆MWC☆MissChill Appreciation Crew☆
    ☆/\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆
    👊 Fisting Is My First Base Crew 👊

zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zj95maxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tweedurr View Post
    Jensen and Skinny are both as insecure as they come. I've never known anyone talk about money more than them. I also lol at their "experience". Typical 20-something know-it-all. One is a glorified customer service rep a nutless monkey could do, and the other one flips burgers for Monopoly cash.

If I had a nickel for everytime I read "What if I" or "Imagine if" I'd be a CEO10k/day millionaire. No one cares about how much money you have. No one cares about how much you're saving. No one cares about how much you're making. No one cares for your stupid rationalizations for living in an apt with your dad or driving a Saab. Why not just be happy with what you have and worry about your own damn selves instead of projecting your insecurities onto others via attacks in miscellaneous section of a bodybuilding forum.

Skinny has a rude awakening coming his way. Brb married, own a house, and then now what?

Jensen isn't much better. Good luck getting that dream job of yours with burger flipper on your resume for over inflated cash in a country "We should all move to now", said no one ever.

The bottom line is, people don't want their lives fixed. Nobody wants their problems solved. Their dramas. their distractions. Their stories resolved. Their messes cleaned up. Because what would they have left? Just the big scary unknown. And that's why you both take it out on each other in a miscellaneous section of a bodybuilding forum. You're both a bunch of whiny little bishes that deserve one another.

quoted to lock in

From Bones to Brawn SkinnyBeast24's Avatar
    SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    glorified customer service rep --> not even close, but good lulz

and for the record, maxx talks about money more then anybody else?

brb how much u guys make

brb what do u do for side job (me obviously, youtube, like shirts I get a lot for them ya know)

brb what apartment is better for my budget

brb brb brb
    Bench 315x1 - Squat 415x1 - Deadlift 515x1 Total = 1,245

3/4/5 Club as of 8-23-2019. Feels good man.

M.S. Exercise Science (2018)
    Certified by: NSCA C.S.C.S, NASM-CPT

6'5 Manmore, 230 pounds, 15% body-fat (Bod Pod tested)

COLTS (football) - Lakers (LeGOAT) - Indians (Baseball) - Uconn Huskies (college) - USA Soccer

SPC: German Contract Law waias15's Avatar
    waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

lolllllll GET EM
    a novel

stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Dude, after this i want to meet you IRL (not to have sex, relax. )

but i agree with everything you said.

especially the bold part.

just didn't want to waste my time writing/talking to jensen (or even psai) about that

SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

COLTS (football) - Lakers (LeGOAT) - Indians (Baseball) - Uconn Huskies (college) - USA Soccer

geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

saving for V14
    an insurance adjuster without cargo pockets is like a marine without his rifle
    -tellitagain

saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) saligia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone ITT needs to get laid.

Originally Posted by jcranston View Post
    I questioned the same.
    please make a signature --TellitAgain

I am only 4'9". Can you reach that for me?

☆ MissChill Appreciation Crew ☆*

*This space being leased by poni.

Men Lie,Women Lie,#s dont PumpAndGrow's Avatar
    PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im working hard right now
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Los Angeles Misc Crew
    Quad Lingual Crew
    CEO Crew

Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyBeast24 View Post

brb how much u guys make

brb what do u do for side job (me obviously, youtube, like shirts I get a lot for them ya know)

brb brb brb
    I don't recall Maxx asking how much we make. The difference between you and Maxx is his questions are legitimate, and if you had an asset of an assorted pool of people to get different unbiased input from, why the hell would you not? A lot of people have time for side jobs, they just want ideas. All you do is talk about yourself. Over, and over, and over...

Skinny's bio:

It's not fair for newcomers to be making call outs like that when we barely know **** about them besides there job title. We need to address this for future versions. Tweeder has sunk to our level w/ that post.

MWC's very own Leonidas jcranston's Avatar
    jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jcranston has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by saligia View Post

I questioned the same.
    Meh, getting laid is over rated.
    Current training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160498161

geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) geoffers12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PumpAndGrow View Post
    Im working hard right now
    get out
    -tellitagain

ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACH1LLES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

brb how much u guys make

brb brb brb
    brb told everyone how much I made and how i am sad today

thug life
    MWC crew

Cyberbully crew

Misschill appreciation crew

I don't recall Maxx asking how much we make. The difference between you and Maxx is his questions are legitimate, and if you had an asset of an assorted pool of people to get different unbiased input from, why the hell would you not? A lot of people have time for side jobs, they just want ideas. All you do is talk about yourself. Over, and over, and over...
    ]
    You taking this too seriously, srs tag. Been posting here since v1 for fukking ****s and giggles. Most people here can take a jab and not get all ****ing Opera Winfrey on us and tell us about who we are. Unless you've met somebody in real life, then what the hell do you really know about them? I can be anybody on the internet and I like the role of busting balls and helping people from time to time. You seem to have a genuine hate for Jensenns and I (god knows why) and maybe you need to head back to the 30 and older geezer crew where more mature people dwell on a bb.com forum.

Maxx has been posting since v1 and has brought up the money thing a bajillion times (like others have too...nothing against Maxx) but you don't know enough about us for these types of callouts.

Overly prepared... Dawginitup16's Avatar
    Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dawginitup16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by saligia View Post

I questioned the same.
    Did last night. Awwww yeeaaaahhhhh

No Crackzaaa
    GA Crew
    USMC 04-08/12-15
    Gram A Week Crew
    Cant fight a battle without a proper shave and haircut.
    MissChill Appreciation Crew

J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zj95maxx View Post
    So...

Brother...if he gets this WW job in DC would move in April...

VMFITNESS moves to DC in april..

told chase and her they should live together for 6 months until I move there
    Whats a WW job?

Originally Posted by biggoron View Post
    hehe

been alot busier this week being the only person in my dept now. Plus its the new year, so I had to box/move all the old files from 13 and 14
    Hope you are getting compensated for the extra work.

Originally Posted by jcranston View Post

Time to fart.
    You're right. i dont feel like the bad guy in the dream. i just said bad guy cause if it were a movie, i think i would be the bad guy. lol

Dammnnnnnnnnnnn
    Misc Work Crew

lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lulbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JhrXmHy.gif[/img ]
    maxx talks about $ more than them

huehuehuehuehuehue
    i mean, you can't rape someone into peeing on you- tellitagain

i saw about 10 on the train this morning that i'd like to swim in a bathtub of their piss srs -tellitagain

thank you best rep comment master -Serb404
    And I went to eat with Lulbrah and d3lf yesterday. 10/10 miscers and meals -datboigene
    i can confirm lulbrah is a high quality person irl -TellitAgain

waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waias15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's not fair for newcomers to be making call outs like that when we barely know **** about them besides there job title. We need to address this for future versions. Tweeder has sunk to our level w/ that post.
    hahaha skinny rustled
    LOLing so hard at "its not fair"
    a novel

Men Lie,Women Lie,#s dont PumpAndGrow's Avatar
    PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000) PumpAndGrow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    get out
    honestly say that to my face
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║✭✭✭✭✭✭✭▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    ║▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Los Angeles Misc Crew
    Quad Lingual Crew
    CEO Crew

I posted a tl;dr summary of myself yesterday. You must have missed it. <3

You taking this too seriously, srs tag. Been posting here since v1 for fukking ****s and giggles. Most people here can take a jab and not get all ****ing Opera Winfrey on us and tell us about who we are. Unless you've met somebody in real life, then what the hell do you really know about them? I can be anybody on the internet and I like the role of busting balls and helping people from time to time. You seem to have a genuine hate for Jensenns and I (god knows why) and maybe you need to head back to the 30 and older geezer crew where more mature people dwell on a bb.com forum.

Maxx has been posting since v1 and has brought up the money thing a bajillion times (like others have too...nothing against Maxx) but you don't know enough about us for these types of callouts.
    You got trolled son.

IM LOSING IT

Opera Winfrey lawdddddddd

skinny getting trolled hard hook line and sinker
    a novel

[img]****ingtweederonacomputerwithskinnyfatchest.jpeg** **ing***gotgifffffff

I posted a tl;dr summary of myself yesterday. You must have missed it. <3

You got trolled son.
    you whore

Originally Posted by waias15 View Post
    hahaha skinny rustled
    oh suck it sick boy

Originally Posted by lulbrah View Post
    maxx talks about $ more than them

huehuehuehuehuehue
    realism: just once today.

IM LOSING IT
    keep laughing

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by J1n View Post
    Hope you are getting compensated for the extra work.
    hahahahahhaha
    LEO

that was definitely the funniest page of V13 so far
    -tellitagain

Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serb404 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that was definitely the funniest page of V13 so far

in

stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stone_free10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hahaha skinny rustled
    this whole convo is lulzy

IM LOSING IT
    hahahaha fukin skinny is becoming one my favorite poster (srs)

Closed Thread