Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    greekbrah91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greekbrah91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greekbrah91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greekbrah91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greekbrah91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greekbrah91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greekbrah91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greekbrah91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greekbrah91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greekbrah91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greekbrah91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Lean bulk stack: ArA + ABE + GMS + LCLT

So tomorrow I'm planning on starting a stack of ArA + ABE + GMS + LCLT. I had a few questions regarding dosages/timing:

1. The GMS I have is the micronized kind from Analyzed Supplements. One servings = 3.3g, should I be taking one or two servings? I believe the recommended dosage of GMS is 6g, but I'm not sure whether or not the fact that it's "micronized" makes a difference.
    2. Can I take my GMS with caffeine? I usually like to have a couple cups of coffee pre-workout.
    3. It says to take two caps of ABE with my two biggest meals, but I've heard of people taking two caps pre-workout instead of with a meal. Which is more optimal?
    4. I took 2g LCLT pre-workout w/ my last ArA run (this will be my second). I've since heard that the optimal amount is actually 3g LCLT? Is this true?

Thanks guys!
    ΘΧ

Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i noticed zero difference when taking ara w/ or w/o lclt/gms...

greekbrah91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greekbrah91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greekbrah91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greekbrah91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greekbrah91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greekbrah91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greekbrah91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greekbrah91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greekbrah91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greekbrah91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greekbrah91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Gwyndane View Post
    Well that's a little discouraging. How much were you dosing of each?
    ΘΧ

Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by greekbrah91 View Post
    Well that's a little discouraging. How much were you dosing of each?
    why is it discouraging? o.O
    do you honestly think 1-2 grams of lclt/gms will make a significant/noticeable difference? just stack it with PA... its cheaper and has a lot more benefits than gms/lclt

Mesomorphicamerican NewAgeMayan's Avatar
    NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    On one hand I agree with gwyn, on the other hmm

If youve already purchased the stack, maybe look at it this way...when we assess our muscle growth via the mirror/tape/bathroom scales we are using pretty crude means by which to do so. You might call this the 'macro' scale of assessment. So you may not notice much growth at this scale during 8 or 10 weeks.

But who knows what is happening at the 'micro' scale. You mightve made some progress which isnt evident via crude measuring. Personally I wouldnt scoff at micro-scale improvements, especially if youre at a stage in your training where any growth is an achievement.

So it is possible that the GMS/lclt is having some sort of benefit, even if small. Your call whether that benefit is cost effective.
    Olympus Labs

gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have used both ArA and ABE, but not heard of GMS or LCLT?

what are they and whats their uses in said stack?

thanks

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So tomorrow I'm planning on starting a stack of ArA + ABE + GMS + LCLT. I had a few questions regarding dosages/timing:

1. The GMS I have is the micronized kind from Analyzed Supplements. One servings = 3.3g, should I be taking one or two servings? I believe the recommended dosage of GMS is 6g, but I'm not sure whether or not the fact that it's "micronized" makes a difference.
    2. Can I take my GMS with caffeine? I usually like to have a couple cups of coffee pre-workout.
    3. It says to take two caps of ABE with my two biggest meals, but I've heard of people taking two caps pre-workout instead of with a meal. Which is more optimal?
    4. I took 2g LCLT pre-workout w/ my last ArA run (this will be my second). I've since heard that the optimal amount is actually 3g LCLT? Is this true?

Thanks guys!
    I answered this earlier, but I'll just reply again.

1. 3-6g is fine. I've used 3g in the past.
    2. Yes.
    3. I personally go with directly before a meal to its GDA effects.
    4. 3g LCLT yields ~2g carnitine. Go with 3g.

Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    I answered this earlier, but I'll just reply again.

1. 3-6g is fine. I've used 3g in the past.
    2. Yes.
    3. I personally go with directly before a meal to its GDA effects.
    4. 3g LCLT yields ~2g carnitine. Go with 3g.
    Haha I saw that, thanks. Did you ever see a difference between 3g and 6g of GMS? Or did you always just stick to 3g?
    ΘΧ

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Haha I saw that, thanks. Did you ever see a difference between 3g and 6g of GMS? Or did you always just stick to 3g?
    Always just stuck with 3g.

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Gwyndane View Post
    ^ Same.

If you’re running ArA, just run the ArA. Stacking it with ABE is ok as well, since ABE has its own actions.

Originally Posted by NewAgeMayan View Post
    On one hand I agree with gwyn, on the other hmm

If youve already purchased the stack, maybe look at it this way...when we assess our muscle growth via the mirror/tape/bathroom scales we are using pretty crude means by which to do so. You might call this the 'macro' scale of assessment. So you may not notice much growth at this scale during 8 or 10 weeks.

But who knows what is happening at the 'micro' scale. You mightve made some progress which isnt evident via crude measuring. Personally I wouldnt scoff at micro-scale improvements, especially if youre at a stage in your training where any growth is an achievement.

So it is possible that the GMS/lclt is having some sort of benefit, even if small. Your call whether that benefit is cost effective.
    When people point out any small gains is good when one has peaked, they really are not talking about miniscule/micro gains. They are still implying gains one can at least see on a scale.

I mean, if one wants to stack all that stuff, go right ahead, nobody is stopping you, but in all practical sense, IMO it doesn't add to an ArA run. Even LCLT solo doesn't do diddly squat and I used that for months. But hey, if one wants to take it for potential "gains" which don't manifest itself in any noticeable fashion, go right on ahead.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I mean, if one wants to stack all that stuff, go right ahead, nobody is stopping you, but in all practical sense, IMO it doesn't add to an ArA run. Even LCLT solo doesn't do diddly squat and I used that for months. But hey, if one wants to take it for potential "gains" which don't manifest itself in any noticeable fashion, go right on ahead.
    The LCLT (or 81mg baby aspirin) is there to act as an antiplatelet therapy during an ArA run to prevent prothrombotic pathways. LCLT also has other conditional benefits as well (eg: recovery) which can aid during an ArA cycle. It's not really there for "gains", so to speak.

To the OP: Soy lecithin as an emulsifier rather than GMS might be better in terms of LBM gains with the inclusion of PA.
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by xLGx View Post
    The LCLT (or 81mg baby aspirin) is there to act as an antiplatelet therapy during an ArA run to prevent prothrombotic pathways. LCLT also has other conditional benefits as well (eg: recovery) which can aid during an ArA cycle. It's not really there for "gains", so to speak.

To the OP: Soy lecithin as an emulsifier rather than GMS might be better in terms of LBM gains with the inclusion of PA.
    In normal healthy/active individuals, is the prothrombotic pathways even a concern when using ArA?

Scratch that, looked at that Maximizing thread again, saw that neuron suggested it for the purpose of vasodilation.
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lot of money on that stack...I hope your diet is on point...remember your nutrition is everything
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewAgeMayan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Muscular gainz only occur at a rate of perceivable chunks at a time.
    ah, gotcha
    Olympus Labs

Originally Posted by xLGx View Post

I haven't really looked into Soy Lecithin, but I already have this stack so I'm thinking I'll just give it a go. It seems as though the popular notion is that ArA and ABE are the only two elements in this stack that are going to make any noticeable difference anyway. To be honest, I'm having second thoughts as to whether or not I should even bother with GMS or LCLT, although I could still take LCLT for additional benefits.

Originally Posted by italianplaya30 View Post
    Lot of money on that stack...I hope your diet is on point...remember your nutrition is everything
    Yessir!
    ΘΧ

I haven't really looked into Soy Lecithin, but I already have this stack so I'm thinking I'll just give it a go. It seems as though the popular notion is that ArA and ABE are the only two elements in this stack that are going to make any noticeable difference anyway. To be honest, I'm having second thoughts as to whether or not I should even bother with GMS or LCLT, although I could still take LCLT for additional benefits.

Yessir!
    If you have the GMS and LCLT, you may as well utilize them.

exactly
    Olympus Labs

ah, gotcha
    So, gains that don't manifest itself on the scale or in lifts after several weeks you still count as gains? Gotcha. Makes sense. Micro gains that possibly isn't even there but you want to make them anyway just in case right?

Let me make go make that 45 grams of mass and 2 ounce strength increase after a few weeks right now. :P

Well, just mixed in one serving (3.3g) of my GMS with a cup of coffee + 1g ArA + 3g LCLT and going to lift in 30min or so, here we go.

Sidenote: How much GMS is in Katana v3? I used that as my pre-workout for my first ArA cycle and really liked it.
    ΘΧ

OP, you bought the stuff, might as well use it. Things mentioned earlier are just things to think about the next time you decide to run ArA

Let me make go make that 45 grams of mass and 2 ounce strength increase after a few weeks right now. :P
    Bro I really wish I was still making noobie gains too, but at an advanced level it wont even be that^ much, but hey at least you are thinking along more realistic lines now :P
    Olympus Labs

Bro I really wish I was still making noobie gains too, but at an advanced level it wont even be that^ much, but hey at least you are thinking along more realistic lines now :P
    Mmmhmmm. Glad you're able to track your gains in ounces on the bar and grams on the scale. Good job

Mmmhmmm. Glad you're able to track your gains in ounces on the bar and grams on the scale. Good job
    As to the former, yes, its called micro-loading. As to the latter, I wish, Id love to have access to the kind of micro-measuring equipment they use in hypertrophy studies, such as the latest ArA one
    Olympus Labs

As to the former, yes, its called micro-loading. As to the latter, I wish, Id love to have access to the kind of micro-measuring equipment they use in hypertrophy studies, such as the latest ArA on
    Yeah, where the gains in the study was counted in grams and the strength measured were in increments of ounces. (joke people, joke, the gains were not measured with such units of measure).

Look, if its any consolation I still love you in kilos and pounds.
    Olympus Labs

Look, if its any consolation I still love you in kilos and pounds.
    LoL.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've ran several runs of x-factor and have always noticed a big difference with GMS and LCLT. I use to use bulk, now I just use Hemavol for my GMS and Compete for my LCLT but it def adds a boost to the run IMO.

Mike
    ….

Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    I've ran several runs of x-factor and have always noticed a big difference with GMS and LCLT. I use to use bulk, now I just use Hemavol for my GMS and Compete for my LCLT but it def adds a boost to the run IMO.

Mike
    Nice, what dosages were you running GMS & LCLT at? After reading up on PA this morning, I have a tub of Soy Lecithin coming in now as well. If it is in fact a better emulsifier than GMS in addition to having its own strength benefits, I will likely have an updated stack of ArA + ABE + PA + LCLT.
    ΘΧ

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nice, what dosages were you running GMS & LCLT at? After reading up on PA this morning, I have a tub of Soy Lecithin coming in now as well. If it is in fact a better emulsifier than GMS in addition to having its own strength benefits, I will likely have an updated stack of ArA + ABE + PA + LCLT.
    I was doing 1 scoop of hemavol and 2 scoops of compete pre. I keep it simple

Mike
    ….

BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by italianplaya30 View Post
    I hope your diet is on point...remember your nutrition is everything
    I was going to state the same thing ItalianPlaya. You'll reap the true benefits of all these supplements when everything else is on point.

I'm looking forward to seeing the results you have.
    ~*~* THIS SPACE FOR SUPPLEMENT COMPANY RENT ~*~*

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of ________________.