Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I cant lie to myself anymore. I'm in deep problems brahs.. srs (school, depression)

I havent been studying the last month, I expect to fail my math exam

im way behind in 2 classes, 1 in math, the other is technical in construction ( not really in construction, but let us just say it is due to anonymity)

I started good, was so happy, had a good physigue going on and just for the first time in many years I could go early to sleep and sleep without external help, I had no anxiety or depresision, or bad thoughts. things where going seriously good.

I used to much time on wimen I think, cause im still hurting after being dumped by ex since last february ( yeah its soon 1 year ago, i know im a huge *******..). it really took a toll on me cause i loved her and her boy, I was ready and wanted to be his father.

I've lost my grounding, and Ive lost my focus, I havent really been out and having really fun since early august, srs. I have been out drinking and gotten laid of course, but I havent really enjoyed myself.

My school begins next week, looking at my schedule, its fukin full days every week. just as last semester.

What do, has anyone been in same hopeless rut? I have paid attention in classes, its just that i havent exercised it home or done so much homework.

I see I have bad habits, and I eat to comfort myself, I eat badly. I come home from school, mentally exhausted, sitting down miscing while making dinner. miscing and youtubing until i go to bed. get like 5-6 hours sleep each night. I am like a walking zombie on daytime, tired, feel shamefull.

wtf am i doing
    Actual viking crew
    Actually lift crew
    Currently no gf crew and gonna stay that way for some years now for self improvement/developement. Gotta learn me,

DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Repeat over and over in your head
    'im fawkin zeez brah'

nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    would really appreciate srs help brahs..

its like it is a evil downward spiral.. it just get worse..

im walking around with a heavy mindset, and ppl notice.. Im no fun like this.. its like walking with a heavy backpack all the time
    Actual viking crew
    Actually lift crew
    Currently no gf crew and gonna stay that way for some years now for self improvement/developement. Gotta learn me,

LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LSBUspartans is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you know what to do.

"Currently no gf crew and gonna stay that way for some years now for self improvement/developement. Gotta learn me"

juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In the same situation. Finally checked my grades from last semester after putting it off for 2 weeks. Bombed my gpa. Das not it mane. Gonna go get help soon for depression, etc.
    $0 or $1 million crypto crew
    Ex-OMG crew

anonymous

hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lifting heavy weights is the cure for depression.

blowwzilla is just really nice. (+1000) blowwzilla is just really nice. (+1000) blowwzilla is just really nice. (+1000) blowwzilla is just really nice. (+1000) blowwzilla is just really nice. (+1000) blowwzilla is just really nice. (+1000) blowwzilla is just really nice. (+1000) blowwzilla is just really nice. (+1000) blowwzilla is just really nice. (+1000) blowwzilla is just really nice. (+1000) blowwzilla is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DLTBB View Post
    Repeat over and over in your head
    'im fawkin zeez brah'
    this is ****ing lololol

One of the Twelve Titans TawabTitan's Avatar
    TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000) TawabTitan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been there OP, toughen up and get your chit together. srsly, just start making your homework, start listening to your teacher explaining chit, start asking your teacher for questions if you don't understand anything. You gotta do this or else you'll regret it soo badd in the end. Start listening to some new music genres (D&B helped me relax and focus) don't think something will come and motivate you to do something, because it won't. You gotta get the motivation from inside and start working towards ur goals. GL OP
    ''The day you started lifting is the day you became forever small''

R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich

Poggyhehe is not very helpful. (-500) Poggyhehe is not very helpful. (-500) Poggyhehe is not very helpful. (-500) Poggyhehe is not very helpful. (-500) Poggyhehe is not very helpful. (-500) Poggyhehe is not very helpful. (-500) Poggyhehe is not very helpful. (-500) Poggyhehe is not very helpful. (-500) Poggyhehe is not very helpful. (-500) Poggyhehe is not very helpful. (-500) Poggyhehe is not very helpful. (-500)
    Just stop feeling sorry for yourself, man up
    Intentionally make eye contact with all females when with fwb/gf to make her jealous crew.
    Always pick #1 crew.

Mod negged but still gonna make it crew.

Last post ITT

whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatisbro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Spend less time miscing (srsly).

JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Listen son, i'm going to tell you this once, because I was in the exact same situation 4 years ago and wish somebody slapped me across the face with the back of their hand and told me. But I had to tell myself, and now i've got almost got everything I wanted since I dreamt it at 5 years old.

Firstly, **** women for a while. They are nothing but trouble. You will spend time and effort trying but instead hurt your mind. And when your mind falls; your body follows. You will gain weight, you will fail exams, you will fail in life.

My ex leaving me was maybe the greatest thing that happened to my career. I accepted it as if nothing happened, put past as past, and looked at the future. Absolutely worked my phucking arse off in the last 2 months of each academic year and went from a 3.5 GPA in Year 1 when I had a GF to a 4.0 GPA in MASTERS of Chemical Engineering which is unheard of.

Next, everything you do in your life, make it career-orientated. If friends talk about bending rules even if they can get away with it, I think **** that, why jeopardize something i've worked so hard for? I've been offered drugs at parties but why would I take them knowing the chemical industry conducts random drug tests? When people talk to me or ask me questions, I answer questions as if i'm in assessment centre or playing poker at the world series. Everything in life is about learning and progression, and the more you do this in every day life, the more you will be able to transcribe it across at interviews. You want to be employed by Goldman Sachs? Think like an Analyst. And don't ever stop. The better you are at psychology, the better you will be at life.

Learn to control your emotions. Not only will it help the above. It will help situations when you hit rock bottom. I've hit rock bottom when I was overweight, FA, dumped, failing at exams and my family kicked me out my house because of my attitude. What did I do? Cry? LOL. I slapped myself across the face because no kunt would and I learnt the value of hard work. And then applied it.

Learn to manage your time. I do so many sociable activities, go on nights out, drink and party a lot, yet when it comes to dire situations, I sit down and even throw away my phone. Put your laptop away, tell your friends no, learn to dedicate time to work and stick to it. Remember what I said above, focus on your career in everything that goes through your head. At the end of the day, your future won't turn around one morning and tell you it doesn't love you anymore, but in this day and age, it's actually VERY likely that a woman will! Play hard ofcourse, but work harder and work smarter.

As for your direct situation, you're lucky it's Math that is your exam. I once had 4 exams in 4 days and the 3rd one was Math and I had done least preparation for it. Do you know what I did? Thought about my future, compromised my sleep, and did every mother ****ing past paper dating back to 2002 (there's 2 a year so atleast 26 papers) and only slept for 15 minutes that night.

The good thing about college and university Math is that you don't need to understand it fully to pass exams. You need to be able to apply it in a methodical manner, and that comes with practice. Go through worked examples, understand the concepts and then attempt questions. Don't forget to mark your work against numerical solutions and examples so that you know where you went wrong, you can learn from your mistakes and your know your strengths and weaknesses.

Do what I did and focus on your weaknesses. I had many; too many too even list. But namely, I was unaesthetic, FA, newly dumped, poor, homeless, and on-route to a drug addiction.

Now look at me, no e-brag, but i've got 8/10 facial aesthetics, on the road to 12% BF natty, more in savings than the average 28 year old, and my own property and i've not even finished university yet.

When I was losing weight, I wasn't thinking I want to be able to run faster than the next guy infront of me, I was comparing myself to Floyd Mayweather. Why settle for some ******* who only dreams of running a half marathon in a slightly above average time and then only hits average?

Remember, you might not always hit the goals you want in life, but if you aim for the top and absolute work your arse off trying, you'll fall at a hurdle much higher than the one you were content with. Whenever I do endurance work, I aim for Floyd Mayweather. I know i'll never get there, but i'll remember where I once was, try my absolute hardest and run 110% of my physical capabilities.

You CAN make it in life. We all CAN. But you got to want success as much as you want to breathe. phucking live, work, dream, play, and have sexx with hard work.

This is the chit that teachers should be teaching, not phucking math and science. I've been to less than 10% of my lectures in my entire university degree, but i've got potentially the brightest future out of the 140 people in my class. Why? Because I know how to and am prepared to work hard to achieve my goals and dreams in life.

I put my future over everything, but especially women. Keep your friends and family close because they will help you through this break up but right now your attitude is focusing on completely the wrong things, and all you should be thinking is progression, and that you are invincible if you put in the effort to be. You almost need to be arrogant to dominate at life, just like an Investment Banker, but by God do you see the rewards when Goldman Sachs come knocking on your door rather than the other way.

People ask me, don't you think your attitude of career-focus will affect your daughter, won't you put too much pressure on her? What if she just wants to be a hairdresser?

I answer with, "If her dream is to be a hairdresser, I would be more than happy for her to do it. After all, I am chasing my dreams, and I would have hated for somebody to come in the way. But I would say to her, forget the fact that you have the potential to be an oil consultant or a surgeon follow your dream; just make a career out of it. Let me pay for a salon for you, and then you can cut hair. I will manage your finances and get you an employee-base. I will think about the location, and you can learn the trade from me. When you are old enough, then you can manage it yourself, and hopefully open up a second salon. And then a third. And then a network. Just because she wants to be a hairdresser at $10 a customer, doesn't mean you shouldn't be financially stable. I care about my daughters happiness, but I care about her future also."

Anyway, all the best OP, I hope you pass this exam, and I wish you all the best for your future. But the thing I wish most is that you and everybody else stops making excuses, and starts showing results.
    Last edited by JNoble92; 01-05-2015 at 02:30 PM.

Originally Posted by juvefan View Post
    In the same situation. Finally checked my grades from last semester after putting it off for 2 weeks. Bombed my gpa. Das not it mane. Gonna go get help soon for depression, etc.
    it fukin sucks mane

Originally Posted by LSBUspartans View Post
    you know what to do.

"Currently no gf crew and gonna stay that way for some years now for self improvement/developement. Gotta learn me"
    i do know this, and i am single still, yet having several chicks 3/10 real life standards i can and usually bone. I just try to slay as much i can to be able to move on.

Originally Posted by Mrlooker View Post
    Would say give up misc and casual computer time. Get back in the gym. Get walking and listening to podcasts while you do it. Pick up some good books and spend some time before bed reading.

You need to get out the rut you have started to make.
    u are right, I was best ive ever been except some lovehandle fat just one week before christmas eve, ppl mirin in gym srs. had euphoric pumps. was looking forward to gym all day, the only thing i had.. lol

im srsly contemplating in perhaps to start doing antidepression medication again, ill lose my sex drive, but im content and can sleep better. perhaps i even get better focus.

if i work hard following semester, will i make it?
    Actual viking crew
    Actually lift crew

[300 Spartan Perioeci] Cruiser4life's Avatar
    Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000) Cruiser4life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Find out what you want. Just take a few moments and realize your goals in life and make a plan as to how you want to achieve them. Breaking up with a significant other sucks man but you just have to man up you know? Find something to fill the void like a hobby or some thing.

Also gtfo off the misc or at least dont login and just skim the threads.
    Lifts [Current][Goal]
    Bench: [255lbs - 8/21/2014] [Goal: 315lbs]
    Back Squat: [365lbsx1 - 8/20/2014] [Goal :405lbs]
    Deadlift: [495lbs - 10/3/2014] [Goal: 525lbs]
    ---------------------------------------------------
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ............................. R.I.P.................................
    ..................Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian..........
    ............... ₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪₪..........
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

fapping wilst on knees beaucephus's Avatar
    beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Most schools have a counselor that you can see for free

Why don't you go see them?
    10k+

Slitherbee is just really nice. (+1000) Slitherbee is just really nice. (+1000) Slitherbee is just really nice. (+1000) Slitherbee is just really nice. (+1000) Slitherbee is just really nice. (+1000) Slitherbee is just really nice. (+1000) Slitherbee is just really nice. (+1000) Slitherbee is just really nice. (+1000) Slitherbee is just really nice. (+1000) Slitherbee is just really nice. (+1000) Slitherbee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Write your goals down on a piece of paper(physically write them). Start with smaller daily goals and progress to more long term ones. Look at this paper every single day to remind yourself and keep focus. Don't get discouraged if you can't accomplish something right away. Like if you wanted to do a 10 set chest workout but you could only manage 4 sets, its ok. The point is you are actively taking steps towards self improvement. If you feel like certain things in life are affecting you negatively then try to cut them out entirely.

I think life and our thoughts in general are cyclical in nature. Negative leads to more negativity, as positive leads to more positivity. Stopping the momentum from one pattern will take practice and patience. Some things in life can be achieved quickly but self improvement and self love take time. If it was easy we would never appreciate it.

Originally Posted by TawabTitan View Post
    I've been there OP, toughen up and get your chit together. srsly, just start making your homework, start listening to your teacher explaining chit, start asking your teacher for questions if you don't understand anything. You gotta do this or else you'll regret it soo badd in the end. Start listening to some new music genres (D&B helped me relax and focus) don't think something will come and motivate you to do something, because it won't. You gotta get the motivation from inside and start working towards ur goals. GL OP
    Ive been listening to enya, enigma and other new age "dream urself away" music lol. Thanks for the prep talk bro, it means alot.

Originally Posted by Poggyhehe View Post
    Just stop feeling sorry for yourself, man up
    thanks man, need to hear it

Originally Posted by whatisbro View Post
    Spend less time miscing (srsly).
    been thinking this bro

Originally Posted by JNoble92 View Post
    Listen son, i'm going to tell you this once, because I was in the exact same situation 4 years ago and wish somebody slapped me across the face with the back of their hand and told me. But I had to tell myself, and now i've got almost got everything I wanted since I dreamt it at 5 years old.

Firstly, **** women for a while. They are nothing but trouble. You will spend time and effort trying but instead hurt your mind. And when your mind falls; your body follows. You will gain weight, you will fail exams, you will fail in life.

My ex leaving me was maybe the greatest thing that happened to my career. I accepted it as if nothing happened, put past as past, and looked at the future. Absolutely worked my phucking arse off in the last 2 months of each academic year and went from a 3.5 GPA in Year 1 when I had a GF to a 4.0 GPA in MASTERS of Chemical Engineering which is unheard of.

Next, everything you do in your life, make it career-orientated. If friends talk about bending rules even if they can get away with it, I think **** that, why jeopardize something i've worked so hard for? I've been offered drugs at parties but why would I take them knowing the chemical industry conducts random drug tests? When people talk to me or ask me questions, I answer questions as if i'm in assessment centre or playing poker at the world series. Everything in life is about learning and progression, and the more you do this in every day life, the more you will be able to transcribe it across at interviews. You want to be employed by Goldman Sachs? Think like an Analyst. And don't ever stop. The better you are at psychology, the better you will be at life.

Learn to control your emotions. Not only will it help the above. It will help situations when you hit rock bottom. I've hit rock bottom when I was overweight, FA, dumped, failing at exams and my family kicked me out my house because of my attitude. What did I do? Cry? LOL. I slapped myself across the face because no kunt would and I learnt the value of hard work. And then applied it.

Learn to manage your time. I do so many sociable activities, go on nights out, drink and party a lot, yet when it comes to dire situations, I sit down and even throw away my phone. Put your laptop away, tell your friends no, learn to dedicate time to work and stick to it. Remember what I said above, focus on your career in everything that goes through your head. At the end of the day, your future won't turn around one morning and tell you it doesn't love you anymore, but in this day and age, it's actually VERY likely that a woman will! Play hard ofcourse, but work harder and work smarter.

As for your direct situation, you're lucky it's Math that is your exam. I once had 4 exams in 4 days and the 3rd one was Math and I had done least preparation for it. Do you know what I did? Thought about my future, compromised my sleep, and did every mother ****ing past paper dating back to 2002 (there's 2 a year so atleast 26 papers) and only slept for 15 minutes that night.

The good thing about college and university Math is that you don't need to understand it fully to pass exams. You need to be able to apply it in a methodical manner, and that comes with practice. Go through worked examples, understand the concepts and then attempt questions. Don't forget to mark your work against numerical solutions and examples so that you know where you went wrong, you can learn from your mistakes and your know your strengths and weaknesses.

Do what I did and focus on your weaknesses. I had many; too many too even list. But namely, I was unaesthetic, FA, newly dumped, rich, homeless, and on-route to a drug addiction.

Now look at me, no e-brag, but i've got 8/10 facial aesthetics, on the road to 12% BF natty, more in savings than the average 28 year old, and my own property and i've not even finished university yet.

When I was losing weight, I wasn't thinking I want to be able to run faster than the next guy infront of me, I was comparing myself to Floyd Mayweather. Why settle for some ******* who only dreams of running a half marathon in a slightly above average time and then only hits average?

Remember, you might not always hit the goals you want in life, but if you aim for the top and absolute work your arse off trying, you'll fall at a hurdle much higher than the one you were content with. Whenever I do endurance work, I aim for Floyd Mayweather. I know i'll never get there, but i'll remember where I once was, try my absolute hardest and run 110% of my physical capabilities.

You CAN make it in life. We all CAN. But you got to want success as much as you want to breathe. phucking live, work, dream, play, and have sexx with hard work.

This is the chit that teachers should be teaching, not phucking math and science. I've been to less than 10% of my lectures in my entire university degree, but i've got potentially the brightest future out of the 140 people in my class. Why? Because I know how to and am prepared to work hard to achieve my goals and dreams in life.

I put my future over everything, but especially women. Keep your friends and family close because they will help you through this break up but right now your attitude is focusing on completely the wrong things, and all you should be thinking is progression, and that you are invincible if you put in the effort to be. You almost need to be arrogant to dominate at life, just like an Investment Banker, but by God do you see the rewards when Goldman Sachs come knocking on your door rather than the other way.

People ask me, don't you think your attitude of career-focus will affect your daughter, won't you put too much pressure on her? What if she just wants to be a hairdresser?

I answer with, "If her dream is to be a hairdresser, I would be more than happy for her to do it. After all, I am chasing my dreams, and I would have hated for somebody to come in the way. But I would say to her, forget the fact that you have the potential to be an oil consultant or a surgeon follow your dream; just make a career out of it. Let me pay for a salon for you, and then you can cut hair. I will manage your finances and get you an employee-base. I will think about the location, and you can learn the trade from me. When you are old enough, then you can manage it yourself, and hopefully open up a second salon. And then a third. And then a network. Just because she wants to be a hairdresser at $10 a customer, doesn't mean you shouldn't be financially stable. I care about my daughters happiness, but I care about her future also."

Anyway, all the best OP, I hope you pass this exam, and I wish you all the best for your future. But the thing I wish most is that you and everybody else stops making excuses, and starts showing results.
    copied and saved. will read this to myself whenever in doubt. thanks alot brah, truly inspiring! will read again later tonight, really appreciated you took your time and effort.

ive been comparing myself to my study buddy, I was alot better than him in the beginning, but when i lost focus, started using time on wimen, he surpassed me, and this made me feel more and more chittier about myself, feel like total failure..

thanks again man
    Actual viking crew
    Actually lift crew

JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by juvefan View Post
    By all means, if you need help for depression, go and get it. And I wish you all the best with it.

But my word of advice is that you know where your weakness is, and you know where your state of mind is affecting you.

Focus on that weakness, by working hard at it, making a PERSONAL effort (as well as consultation from a professional), and the rest of your life will fall naturally into place.

Once you sort out your weaknesses, time management comes and that allows you to work hard, have good times with friends, go to the gym for dopamine releases and even fit a healthy stable relationship with a partner into your life.

But remember to first alleviate the things that are putting you down, otherwise it's a domino effect and one aspect tumbling will eventually ruin them all.

The messages that i'm trying to get across tonight are simple: forget the past even exists, it's done and there's no point dwelling, focus on self-improvement, focus on the future, and focus on progression. These are key to not letting yourself get hurt, and not failing at things that matter to you.

All the best to all miscers, we all guna make it!

nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nigeltheoutlaw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    This has been pretty much my life since I started university. If you want my advice:

Stop worrying about women. Whether that means fapping more, hanging out with friends more, getting a hobby, or blowing dudes in a back alley, ****ing do it ASAP. For m, getting a new gf prettier than my last fixed my problems, but I found that doubling down on my hiking and reading in my free time kept my mind off the old squeeze enough to function. If you are perpetually >tfwnogf then keep so busy that you can't be worried about it. This is the first, and arguably most important, step to fixing your woes.

Cut the **** down on classes. As low as you can go without affecting your aid. Yes, you will probably graduate later, but at least you'll ****ing graduate. Next, localize all of those classes into either the mornings or afternoons; I do my classes ideally from 8am to 12pm M-F with 15 credits as opposed to my whenever-the-****-I-could-fit-them-with-work at 18-19 credits I used to. You might fail some courses this semester and it might be impossible to prevent, but this is a crucial step in academic success.

Also, dedicate a time every day for exercise. For me it's 6am-8am, but choose whenever works for you and ****ING STICK WITH IT. This is crucial, and your mood WILL plummet without proper exercise. The diet is a little harder; for the most part, try to limit your intake rather than lamenting that you're not eating healthy enough, as that can be hard at the best of times in school. If you're really concerned about your diet then buy the cheapest vegetables or fruit that you can that don't require cooking (not potatoes) and a multivitamin and you should be fine for the time being.

Lastly, go to the ****ing doctor about your depression and sleep issues. If you need sleep meds or antidepressants to function then so be it; it's better to pop pharmaceuticals and be a functioning human than to forego them off of some vague opposition to medicine and being a useless crap heap. If you don't have insurance then look into getting insurance through your school, it's oftentimes very, very affordable.

Ultimately, this will take willpower as well as time. If you lack the willpower to fix such a clearly broken situation then no amount of advice will help you. As someone who very recently got through a two-ish period of similar troubles with work, pursuing an engineering degree, and personal troubles as well as clinical depression, I can guarantee you that you really just have to want it to be better. Also, don't be afraid to talk about your feelings to someone close. It sounds ***gy, I know, but it is shown to be as effective as prescription drugs, if not moreso.

guffstar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guffstar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guffstar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guffstar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guffstar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guffstar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guffstar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guffstar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guffstar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guffstar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) guffstar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pm me if you'd like op. I struggled and fukked up during my degree, maned up and fought my way back and finished strong. we all gonna make it brah.

CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nordiclifter View Post
    would really appreciate srs help brahs..

its like it is a evil downward spiral.. it just get worse..

im walking around with a heavy mindset, and ppl notice.. Im no fun like this.. its like walking with a heavy backpack all the time
    I'm in the same fukin place like you.. Cept' I've been studying a ton. Expect to blank it. So fukin down and depressed. It's the math, it's wrecking me. We'll make it OP, we fukin have to

Originally Posted by Cruiser4life View Post
    Find out what you want. Just take a few moments and realize your goals in life and make a plan as to how you want to achieve them. Breaking up with a significant other sucks man but you just have to man up you know? Find something to fill the void like a hobby or some thing.

Also gtfo off the misc or at least dont login and just skim the threads.
    been thinking getting a job actually, to prohibit so much time on computer.. , i know i gotta man up and rise again, guess i slipped.. thanks bro

Originally Posted by beaucephus View Post
    Most schools have a counselor that you can see for free

Why don't you go see them?
    perhaps, find it embarrassing as hell tho, but will check out, thanks man

Originally Posted by Slitherbee View Post
    Write your goals down on a piece of paper(physically write them). Start with smaller daily goals and progress to more long term ones. Look at this paper every single day to remind yourself and keep focus. Don't get discouraged if you can't accomplish something right away. Like if you wanted to do a 10 set chest workout but you could only manage 4 sets, its ok. The point is you are actively taking steps towards self improvement. If you feel like certain things in life are affecting you negatively then try to cut them out entirely.

I think life and our thoughts in general are cyclical in nature. Negative leads to more negativity, as positive leads to more positivity. Stopping the momentum from one pattern will take practice and patience. Some things in life can be achieved quickly but self improvement and self love take time. If it was easy we would never appreciate it.
    i have actually been thinking to cut this one chick ive been seing every weekend since august, i can tell she is perhaps in love, but im really not. she is soon 32, and im 26.. but we have amazing sex together tho, but i dont find her attractive enough. maybe im feeling down cause im settling with something i dont really find acceptable? got a tinder date in christmas which i banged, she is srsly 2/10, and we met in my hometown, we both only was on visit, but she is like wanting to stay in srsly touch, like she is hoping to become a pair one day.. she also asked me if i ever went home, that i would give her notice.

I guess im afraid of not being able to get intimate, perhaps im some kind of sex addict? bah im just rambling my way here, sorry. but i suspect these girls affect me negatively on myself image

thanks bro for your help
    Actual viking crew
    Actually lift crew

JudgeHolden20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JudgeHolden20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JudgeHolden20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JudgeHolden20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JudgeHolden20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JudgeHolden20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JudgeHolden20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JudgeHolden20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JudgeHolden20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JudgeHolden20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JudgeHolden20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Depression is such a pain. Keep your head up, man

davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    First you ask yourself: Why do i want this degree?
    If there's a reason you want it, then draw motivation from it.

What also motivates me is: I rather study a few weeks hardcore before each test, than re-do a whole year again.
    Because that would suck even more and just be a huge waste of time + money.
    The fear of failure can be a great motivation, unfortunately it doesn't motivate you until you're in deep chit.
    So don't let it be your main source of motivation because it leads to postponing and cramming insane hours right before an exam.

Finally, once you decided you do want to graduate and not give up.
    It comes down to the hard part.
    Making your homework.

What helped me a lot is making a schedule.
    Write what you going to study, how long each day.
    Try to write down what chapters you want to have covered by the end of the week.
    If you made it, great. If you're behind, then you know you need to study more.

Homework is boring but it's necessary.
    Stick to it and make a habit out of doing your homework.
    First 3 days are hardest, but after that it goes automatically.
    Don't overthink, just open your books and start learning.

In the end, it's up to you what you decide.
    You can give up and fail, or you can give it your best.
    It's like the quote from shawshank redemption: You either go all the way or you give up.
    There's no in between.

Finally what personally motivates me, are my dreams, the people i look up to, movies and quotes.
    ''Set the images all in your head, believe them (you succeeding), and know, you can't be stopped.''

Now do the hard work so you can enjoy a greater future op.
    Girls come and go, but that piece of paper that opens a ton of doors and new sloots as well, that stays forever.
    Last edited by davesterrr; 01-05-2015 at 03:06 PM.

CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000) CrunchyK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JNoble92 View Post
    -POST-
    Fukin repped. This is what I'm talking about, 10/10 quality post. First step is to stop feeling sorry for yourself, and actually go do the leg work.. I gotta move forward! Thanks breh.

Originally Posted by davesterrr View Post

What also motivates me is: I rather study a few weeks hardcore before each test, than re-do a whole year again.
    The fear of failure can be a great motivation, unfortunately it doesn't motivate you until you're in deep chit.
    So don't let it be your main source of motivation because it leads to postponing and cramming insane hours right before an exam.

Making your homework.

Try to write down what chapters you want to have covered by the end of the week.

It's like the quote from shawshank redemption: You either go all the way or you give up.
    There's no in between.

Finally what personally motivates me, are my dreams, the people i look up to, movies and quotes.
    ''Set the images all in your head, believe them (you succeeding), and know, you can't be stopped.''

Girls come and go, but that piece of paper that opens a ton of doors and new sloots as well, that stays forever.
    Great post mate, need to spread some rep around before giving it to you again!

Originally Posted by JudgeHolden20 View Post
    Depression is such a pain. Keep your head up, man
    thanks, will do bro

Originally Posted by davesterrr View Post

Making your homework.

There's no in between.

good post bro, needed it, will set up a plan, thanks man
    EDIT: you have given out to much rep last 24 hours, will rep later brah

One question concerining my girls: should i tell them that I cant talk to them anymore, or should i just stop talking to them? I know the 31 yo will start to question why im not seeing her anymore after some weekends.. how to go about it brahs?

it would feel bad to let go of 2-4/10 cumdumpsters lol..

have these girls, just to give u guys a picture what im on about:

19 yo in hometown
    23 yo in hometown
    26 yo in hometown
    29 yo in hometown
    22 yo ts in hometown, no kidding

32 yo here
    19 yo here
    22 yo here
    22 yo here

these are girls i can contact and get laid quick if i want. all of them is overweight, except shemale. they are all tops 3-4 out of 10, one of them have a legit cute face.

i just bang them to bust a nut and to get validation srs..

i have more girls im currently "warming" up to phuck..

what am i doing..
    Last edited by nordiclifter; 01-05-2015 at 03:32 PM. Reason: im all out of repps brah, have copied and saved your inputs, thank you so much
    Actual viking crew
    Actually lift crew

davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You have to make priorities and sacrifices.
    You can text girls on your breaks for like 30 mins during dinner or whatever.
    But don't text them when you should be studying instead.

If you're concerned bout them wondering, just tell them in advance that you're gonna be busy but will meet up after.
    In the end, you doing great for yourself will be a huge attractive factor from girls.
    And you not replying instantly 24/7 just makes them miss you more.
    It's a win win situation really.

But like i said: It's about priorities.
    You can smash for the rest of your life, but getting your chit done is only now.

JimEquipment has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JimEquipment has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JimEquipment has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JimEquipment has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JimEquipment has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JimEquipment has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JimEquipment has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JimEquipment has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JimEquipment has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JimEquipment has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JimEquipment has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    nordiclifter

Your a mystery...

NEGTRAlN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEGTRAlN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEGTRAlN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEGTRAlN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEGTRAlN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEGTRAlN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEGTRAlN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEGTRAlN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEGTRAlN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEGTRAlN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEGTRAlN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Go fap a lot and i mean a fukking lot, go to hilarious misc threads and listen to louis ck.
    When you feel bad, go to youtube and search for pranks in the hood videos.
    If you have an exam coming up, say, i still have x days left and wait until the last day, then shout i'm fukkin zeez brah.
    Have only 1 hour of sleep, next dya you feel tired as fuk and no energy to have anxiety and BAM you ACE THE TEST!.