Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    NEGTRAlN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEGTRAlN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEGTRAlN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEGTRAlN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEGTRAlN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEGTRAlN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEGTRAlN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEGTRAlN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEGTRAlN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEGTRAlN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NEGTRAlN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    oh and OP i forgot to ask, what's ur height?
    i bet ur a fukkin depressed manlet of peace.

giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) giannski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    speak to a doctor. take some time off school if you must. that's not something you can just snap out of man.

Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd be happy if I had the luxury of only attending college full time without the need to also balance a full time job to support and put myself through school until I can transfer next year and finish at a UC

Sucks having to juggle both a full time job and full time attendance for accounting, but the situation and emotions are what you allow them to morph into

Either you can let yourself be depressed, be fa, not have a social life, anxiety, falling grades, and other factors, or you can get the **** off your ass and take action

You hold the power to instantly be happy right now, yet you choose not to

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by giannski View Post
    speak to a doctor. take some time off school if you must. that's not something you can just snap out of man.
    this, pls get help dont be afraid

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol @ asking the misc about this...much as I love you kents this is the worst place to get realistic, practical and applicable life advice.

Get off the misc. Miscing's one of your admitted problems anyway. Just take a couple of weeks/a month's break from the misc, I do it every now and then and BOOM productivity everywhere

Originally Posted by giannski View Post
    And this
    *mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If this is your biggest problem in life you've got it pretty good.
    ☆MWC☆MissChill Appreciation Crew☆
    ☆/\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆
    👊 Fisting Is My First Base Crew 👊

Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Idontlikeit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Make a daily schedule and you'll be on top on things.

JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Some great posts and advice in here - going to go around repping all helpful posts

Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000) Ondle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JNoble92 View Post
    Listen son, i'm going to tell you this once, because I was in the exact same situation 4 years ago and wish somebody slapped me across the face with the back of their hand and told me. But I had to tell myself, and now i've got almost got everything I wanted since I dreamt it at 5 years old.

Firstly, **** women for a while. They are nothing but trouble. You will spend time and effort trying but instead hurt your mind. And when your mind falls; your body follows. You will gain weight, you will fail exams, you will fail in life.

My ex leaving me was maybe the greatest thing that happened to my career. I accepted it as if nothing happened, put past as past, and looked at the future. Absolutely worked my phucking arse off in the last 2 months of each academic year and went from a 3.5 GPA in Year 1 when I had a GF to a 4.0 GPA in MASTERS of Chemical Engineering which is unheard of.

Next, everything you do in your life, make it career-orientated. If friends talk about bending rules even if they can get away with it, I think **** that, why jeopardize something i've worked so hard for? I've been offered drugs at parties but why would I take them knowing the chemical industry conducts random drug tests? When people talk to me or ask me questions, I answer questions as if i'm in assessment centre or playing poker at the world series. Everything in life is about learning and progression, and the more you do this in every day life, the more you will be able to transcribe it across at interviews. You want to be employed by Goldman Sachs? Think like an Analyst. And don't ever stop. The better you are at psychology, the better you will be at life.

Learn to control your emotions. Not only will it help the above. It will help situations when you hit rock bottom. I've hit rock bottom when I was overweight, FA, dumped, failing at exams and my family kicked me out my house because of my attitude. What did I do? Cry? LOL. I slapped myself across the face because no kunt would and I learnt the value of hard work. And then applied it.

Learn to manage your time. I do so many sociable activities, go on nights out, drink and party a lot, yet when it comes to dire situations, I sit down and even throw away my phone. Put your laptop away, tell your friends no, learn to dedicate time to work and stick to it. Remember what I said above, focus on your career in everything that goes through your head. At the end of the day, your future won't turn around one morning and tell you it doesn't love you anymore, but in this day and age, it's actually VERY likely that a woman will! Play hard ofcourse, but work harder and work smarter.

As for your direct situation, you're lucky it's Math that is your exam. I once had 4 exams in 4 days and the 3rd one was Math and I had done least preparation for it. Do you know what I did? Thought about my future, compromised my sleep, and did every mother ****ing past paper dating back to 2002 (there's 2 a year so atleast 26 papers) and only slept for 15 minutes that night.

The good thing about college and university Math is that you don't need to understand it fully to pass exams. You need to be able to apply it in a methodical manner, and that comes with practice. Go through worked examples, understand the concepts and then attempt questions. Don't forget to mark your work against numerical solutions and examples so that you know where you went wrong, you can learn from your mistakes and your know your strengths and weaknesses.

Do what I did and focus on your weaknesses. I had many; too many too even list. But namely, I was unaesthetic, FA, newly dumped, poor, homeless, and on-route to a drug addiction.

Now look at me, no e-brag, but i've got 8/10 facial aesthetics, on the road to 12% BF natty, more in savings than the average 28 year old, and my own property and i've not even finished university yet.

When I was losing weight, I wasn't thinking I want to be able to run faster than the next guy infront of me, I was comparing myself to Floyd Mayweather. Why settle for some ******* who only dreams of running a half marathon in a slightly above average time and then only hits average?

Remember, you might not always hit the goals you want in life, but if you aim for the top and absolute work your arse off trying, you'll fall at a hurdle much higher than the one you were content with. Whenever I do endurance work, I aim for Floyd Mayweather. I know i'll never get there, but i'll remember where I once was, try my absolute hardest and run 110% of my physical capabilities.

You CAN make it in life. We all CAN. But you got to want success as much as you want to breathe. phucking live, work, dream, play, and have sexx with hard work.

This is the chit that teachers should be teaching, not phucking math and science. I've been to less than 10% of my lectures in my entire university degree, but i've got potentially the brightest future out of the 140 people in my class. Why? Because I know how to and am prepared to work hard to achieve my goals and dreams in life.

I put my future over everything, but especially women. Keep your friends and family close because they will help you through this break up but right now your attitude is focusing on completely the wrong things, and all you should be thinking is progression, and that you are invincible if you put in the effort to be. You almost need to be arrogant to dominate at life, just like an Investment Banker, but by God do you see the rewards when Goldman Sachs come knocking on your door rather than the other way.

People ask me, don't you think your attitude of career-focus will affect your daughter, won't you put too much pressure on her? What if she just wants to be a hairdresser?

I answer with, "If her dream is to be a hairdresser, I would be more than happy for her to do it. After all, I am chasing my dreams, and I would have hated for somebody to come in the way. But I would say to her, forget the fact that you have the potential to be an oil consultant or a surgeon follow your dream; just make a career out of it. Let me pay for a salon for you, and then you can cut hair. I will manage your finances and get you an employee-base. I will think about the location, and you can learn the trade from me. When you are old enough, then you can manage it yourself, and hopefully open up a second salon. And then a third. And then a network. Just because she wants to be a hairdresser at $10 a customer, doesn't mean you shouldn't be financially stable. I care about my daughters happiness, but I care about her future also."

Anyway, all the best OP, I hope you pass this exam, and I wish you all the best for your future. But the thing I wish most is that you and everybody else stops making excuses, and starts showing results.
    Wow. This is probably the greatest thing I have read on this site. Well said

xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    davestarr and jnoble wrote some pretty amazing solid posts in this thread. Great advice guys. I am also going to be saving and reading for later whenever I need the motivation.
    ( ‾ʖ̫‾) anti-crew

MysteriousMan is just really nice. (+1000) MysteriousMan is just really nice. (+1000) MysteriousMan is just really nice. (+1000) MysteriousMan is just really nice. (+1000) MysteriousMan is just really nice. (+1000) MysteriousMan is just really nice. (+1000) MysteriousMan is just really nice. (+1000) MysteriousMan is just really nice. (+1000) MysteriousMan is just really nice. (+1000) MysteriousMan is just really nice. (+1000) MysteriousMan is just really nice. (+1000)
    there are some quality posts here.
    starve myself to death to be leaner crew

helpful crew

JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Idontlikeit View Post
    Make a daily schedule and you'll be on top on things.
    How do you structure yours?

I break down mine into designated hours and allocate an activity for each hour of the day, is yours that specific or do you say do X from 9-4, dinner 4-5 and then Y from 5-10?

davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JNoble92 View Post
    How do you structure yours?

I break down mine into designated hours and allocate an activity for each hour of the day, is yours that specific or do you say do X from 9-4, dinner 4-5 and then Y from 5-10?
    I'm not that guy however i do make a schedule myself.
    The important thing to know about a schedule is that it's only as effective, as to how strictly you follow it.

Sure you can break down every single hour down to the minute and write on paper what you're gonna do.
    But if at 5 pm you're supposed to do math, and at 5.30pm you still haven't opened your book, having it that specific will be useless.

Personally i find out when i have exams and what the materials are that i need to know for it.
    Then i break that down into chapters.
    And if for example a book has 4 chapters, and the exam is in 6 weeks.
    I'll write down that i want to cover a chapter per week.
    That gives me 4 weeks to complete it, and 2 weeks to go over it and memorize everything into the smallest details.

Once you have small goals set up what you want to accomplish at the end of the week.
    You break it down into daily tasks.
    If on monday you need to study math for an hour, then study it.
    It doesn't matter if it's at 7 am or 10 pm.
    The point is that you get 1 hour of studying done on monday.
    Sometimes you plan to study at 7 am but you have a headache or don't feel good, no worries just study later that day.

I also do the hardest homework when i feel at my best.
    Usually it's the first thing i study becuz then i still feel fresh.
    When you feel like chit, study easy stuff that doesn't take much brain energy.
    Put on music, eat some snacks and just do easy homework.
    Either way it needs to be done, and when you don't feel at your best, it's a great way to get things off your list.

Finally work hard, play/relax after.
    If you do a little bit of both, you can never enjoy either.
    I definitely can't relax when i know i got a ton of homework to do.
    And if i do homework 50% and relax 50%, i don't enjoy relaxing cuz i can't cuz homework is on my mind.
    I also won't ace my homework cuz i'm being half assed.
    Tldr: Work comes first, fun stuff after.
    The harder you work, the more time you have left for entertainment.

Write things down, put it on your wall where you can see it daily.
    Keep things in a notebook, and keep track of your progress.
    Once you get into it, studying will become routine and routine becomes habit.
    And before you know it, you just graduated with a 4.0 GPA and ceo 10k a day.
    Last edited by davesterrr; 01-06-2015 at 09:18 PM.

furblz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) furblz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by nordiclifter View Post
    I havent been studying the last month, I expect to fail my math exam

im way behind in 2 classes, 1 in math, the other is technical in construction ( not really in construction, but let us just say it is due to anonymity)

I started good, was so happy, had a good physigue going on and just for the first time in many years I could go early to sleep and sleep without external help, I had no anxiety or depresision, or bad thoughts. things where going seriously good.

I used to much time on wimen I think, cause im still hurting after being dumped by ex since last february ( yeah its soon 1 year ago, i know im a huge *******..). it really took a toll on me cause i loved her and her boy, I was ready and wanted to be his father.

I've lost my grounding, and Ive lost my focus, I havent really been out and having really fun since early august, srs. I have been out drinking and gotten laid of course, but I havent really enjoyed myself.

My school begins next week, looking at my schedule, its fukin full days every week. just as last semester.

What do, has anyone been in same hopeless rut? I have paid attention in classes, its just that i havent exercised it home or done so much homework.

I see I have bad habits, and I eat to comfort myself, I eat badly. I come home from school, mentally exhausted, sitting down miscing while making dinner. miscing and youtubing until i go to bed. get like 5-6 hours sleep each night. I am like a walking zombie on daytime, tired, feel shamefull.

wtf am i doing
    even though I'm younger than most and haven't had the life experiences most of you have had, something that helped me when I was in down times was something my brother told me.

it's like going to the gym, motivation comes from action, and not the other way around. you don't get motivated to bring change, you force yourself to change, and the motivation comes to keep going. it takes a huge deal of self discipline to do so, but just close your eyes and start doing what you want to. and the motivation will come from the inner feeling 'yes i'm doing something right' and use that momentum, build upon it.

strongeverytang is not very well liked. (-100) strongeverytang is not very well liked. (-100) strongeverytang is not very well liked. (-100) strongeverytang is not very well liked. (-100) strongeverytang is not very well liked. (-100) strongeverytang is not very well liked. (-100) strongeverytang is not very well liked. (-100) strongeverytang is not very well liked. (-100) strongeverytang is not very well liked. (-100) strongeverytang is not very well liked. (-100) strongeverytang is not very well liked. (-100)
    man the phuck up poosey

yusufamir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yusufamir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yusufamir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yusufamir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yusufamir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yusufamir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yusufamir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yusufamir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yusufamir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yusufamir is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yusufamir is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i hear you life sucks

krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Start running every morning. I guarantee it fixes everything.

/thread
    Getting swole, one day at a time.

Originally Posted by krott5333 View Post
    Start running every morning. I guarantee it fixes everything.

/thread
    This is actually good advice; there is no good feeling as running a fair distance and getting home and making it!

Going for one tomorrow morning before a 14 hour shift in the library

The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Trooper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nordiclifter View Post
    I havent been studying the last month, I expect to fail my math exam

im way behind in 2 classes, 1 in math, the other is technical in construction ( not really in construction, but let us just say it is due to anonymity)

I started good, was so happy, had a good physigue going on and just for the first time in many years I could go early to sleep and sleep without external help, I had no anxiety or depresision, or bad thoughts. things where going seriously good.

I used to much time on wimen I think, cause im still hurting after being dumped by ex since last february ( yeah its soon 1 year ago, i know im a huge *******..). it really took a toll on me cause i loved her and her boy, I was ready and wanted to be his father.

I've lost my grounding, and Ive lost my focus, I havent really been out and having really fun since early august, srs. I have been out drinking and gotten laid of course, but I havent really enjoyed myself.

My school begins next week, looking at my schedule, its fukin full days every week. just as last semester.

What do, has anyone been in same hopeless rut? I have paid attention in classes, its just that i havent exercised it home or done so much homework.

I see I have bad habits, and I eat to comfort myself, I eat badly. I come home from school, mentally exhausted, sitting down miscing while making dinner. miscing and youtubing until i go to bed. get like 5-6 hours sleep each night. I am like a walking zombie on daytime, tired, feel shamefull.

wtf am i doing
    smoke a fawkin blunt or joint already bro, those aint PROBLEMS. you got food and shelter bro, pussy is a dime a dozen, and for school? Well**** that ****. ITs only a letter grade bro
    If I could smoke fear away, I'd roll that motherfker up and take 2 puffs

Astra5H is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Astra5H is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Astra5H is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Astra5H is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Astra5H is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Astra5H is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Astra5H is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Astra5H is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Astra5H is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Astra5H is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Astra5H is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good thread

849725 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 849725 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 849725 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 849725 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 849725 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 849725 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 849725 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 849725 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 849725 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 849725 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 849725 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by The_Trooper View Post
    smoke a fawkin blunt or joint already bro, those aint PROBLEMS. you got food and shelter bro, pussy is a dime a dozen, and for school? Well**** that ****. ITs only a letter grade bro
    this.

OR just get more sleep srs.
    I'm not good on anything less than 7hrs of sleep and optimal is 9-10 <<< feel like a fkn champ on 10hrs, it's like a buzz, so alert.. it's unreal what just a couple extra hours of sleep at night does for recharging you...if u have trouble sleeping, no caffeine after 3pm or so.

AND: Start running, daily, couple miles.
    Do this for a month and see how you feel. And take a break from wmn for a while until you're fully reset. Emotions, and life itself, are transient and fleeting so just let your head trip out knowing all along it will pass. You got it brosef.

regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000) regl8r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP I’m sorry you are going through a tough time. Where things go from here is entirely up to you. You can either look at things in a way to feel sorry for yourself and things are never going to get better OR do everything you can within your power to never feel this way ever again. There has actually been some good advice already about focusing on yourself and stop worrying about anything else until you feel right. Avoid instant gratification and make every day count to make every day count and make slow progress every day. If you give it your all you won’t be disappointed with where you end up.

Props to misc for rare decent post.

vinhumanvinhumanvinhuman vinhuman's Avatar
    vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vinhuman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I find my mental health is affected a lot by my habits. It sounds really simple, but when I’ve gone through prolonged periods of unhappiness my habits have been chit. Here are a few ideas that have helped me stay mentally stronger in a high stress/long hours corporate job:

- practice healthy habits. Get enough sleep, drink enough water, make sure to do a few minutes of exercise daily, engage in social interactions, and try to have a positive attitude.

- stay organized. Everyone should work on their own system. I like to use Todoist (phone and web app) and set up tasks for everything I need to do along with to dates. I also set daily or “every workday” tasks for things I need to do every day like administrative tasks at work and various self-help items for habits I want to have (make an effort to be sociable with friends or with my SO, drink a couple glasses of water in the morning to stay extra hydrated, do a weekly self reflection journal, exercise, etc.). Tracking work tasks makes me organized and productive and minimizes stress caused by procrastination and disorganization because I zero out and review my to do list every day. Tracking self-help and physical and mental tasks helps me to establish healthy habits to the point where they feel like second nature.

- Keep a positive attitude. If I’m in a rut I might need to add some positivity self affirmations to the to-do list. I have the free version of an app called “I am” which spits positivity reminders at me every 30 minutes or so on my phone. They’re pretty cheesy, but it’s also hard to stay mad or upset with some trivial thing that’s pissing me off when my phone is telling me “I am grateful for all the blessings I have.” or “I choose to be positive today” every half hour. Cringey yes, but it works for me so fuk it. It can also be helpful to keep a quick self reflection journal to help you to find what works and what doesn’t work for you (if a cheesy positivity app doesn’t help, uninstall it and find something else). Reading self-help stuff can also be useful.

- wake up early-ish. It’s easy to be depressed if you sleep in late as fuk and have chit sleep habits where you barely see the Sun. I’m not a morning person, but there’s no reason to wake up hours after the Sun has risen if you don’t work a night shift. You’ll feel better and more productive most days if you get up somewhat early (schedule permitting). Don’t stay up late meaninglessly wasting time, but it’s fine to sleep in after a late night with friends of course.

Hope something helps, best of luck man. It’s a process not a switch.