Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) M0hi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The year is 2015 and miscers are still too busy with their usual political debate while being blind to the fact that OP is blatantly trolling.
    You left brahs ITT aren't gonna convince the right to change their mind
    You right brahs ITT aren't gonna convince the left to change their mind

Imagine how different America would be if people actually researched each party's platform and candidate and their potential policies. At the end of the day, I'd imagine a vast majority of people will vote for whichever candidate/party best suits their needs whether you are looking for a tax break or more welfare (I'm generalizing here obviously). Very few people will look at America objectively and vote for the greater good of the country in it's state at the time because it often doesn't align with helping themselves.

We have a sub-section for threads like this, go debate it there.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Misc translation: Who mods the mods?
    MISC Plug.DJ crew (◣_◢) http://plug.dj/misc-edm/
    RIP frvrmuscle.
    Aziz Shavershian inspired me. Zyzz made me laugh. There's a difference,RIP
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Reps for life: bfmv69

EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Xenoarch View Post
    LOL also are u 17?? You dont sound like a 28 year old man

u essentially have to have the intelliect of a chimp to believe what u legit just posted
    What the hell? Obama has been providing funding and arms to "moderates" in Syria since 2011 with the aim of a regime change. 1 by 1 the "commanders" have been defecting to ISIS taking their units, supplies and territory with them. It's all public record. Read the newspaper once in a while.

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    Anyways I think we are getting off target here. Even if we the effective tax rate is lower and we took away some loopholes and deductions it wouldnt change anything. That would be a small drop in the bucket. The bigger problem is 50+% of our nation doesn't pay Federal Income Tax. There's billions tied up in financial markets where the money only benefits a select few. An out of control government that set a record for Tax Revenue and still wants to take everything you have. Until the government can came up with a solution to lower the deficit and debt they shouldn't get any additional money.
    The problem here is that it is political suicide to state what needs to be done...and that is to reform (i.e. completely overhaul) Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security.

The Federal Gov't brings in more than 3x as much revenue as the discretionary budget (this includes defense spending for those who are unaware/ignorant). The issue is that the mandatory spending portion of the federal budget (Medicare, Medicaid, SS, Income Security, and Interest) make up over 70% of federal expenditures and they are projected to drastically increase as more baby boomers enter retirement.

Very few politicians are willing to fall on their swords and actually tackle these programs.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Xenoarch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xenoarch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xenoarch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xenoarch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xenoarch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xenoarch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xenoarch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xenoarch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xenoarch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xenoarch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xenoarch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by EvertonFC2010 View Post
    I'm not a student. I have a PhD from Cambridge in Religious Studies. I've been supporting Everton ever since I can remember.
    LEL

First of all no one states their attendance at Cambridge without stating their college so that makes it pretty fukkin obvious you're full of chit

Secondly just LOL if your post history doesnt make it patently obvious you're some 18 year old wannabe....maybe u should work on your lexicon and stop parroting chit like "Benghazi" whilst sounding like a chimp whose only understanding of US politics was fed to him through an hour of watching sky news. LOL do u read when u type....u dont even sound like cambridge caliber alumni

jesseb22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesseb22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesseb22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesseb22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesseb22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesseb22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesseb22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesseb22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesseb22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesseb22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jesseb22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the stocket market is at its highest ever and thats moreso dominated by republicans
    -2009 join date crew

Xenoarch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xenoarch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xenoarch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xenoarch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xenoarch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xenoarch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xenoarch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xenoarch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xenoarch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xenoarch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xenoarch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What the hell? Obama has been providing funding and arms to "moderates" in Syria since 2011 with the aim of a regime change. 1 by 1 the "commanders" have been defecting to ISIS taking their units, supplies and territory with them. It's all public record. Read the newspaper once in a while.
    LOOOOL at u posting this

Its obvious u only became aware logistical support of Syrian rebels by western powers like, a week ago

the fact that the point of my post clearly went over your head is exactly why hearing u claim you're a PHD student at cambridge (just lol) is just....wow

Misc's Supreme BMW Driver brightbrah's Avatar
    brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by M0hi View Post
    The year is 2015 and miscers are still too busy with their usual political debate while being blind to the fact that OP is blatantly trolling.

Imagine how different America would be if people actually researched each party's platform and candidate and their potential policies. At the end of the day, I'd imagine a vast majority of people will vote for whichever candidate/party best suits their needs whether you are looking for a tax break or more welfare (I'm generalizing here obviously). Very few people will look at America objectively and vote for the greater good of the country in it's state at the time because it often doesn't align with helping themselves.

repped.

also missing plane thread gets moved to politics section but this thread stays in regular misc?

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jesseb22 View Post
    the stocket market is at its highest ever and thats moreso dominated by republicans
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

LOL I am suspecting this too

jeffthxno will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffthxno will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffthxno will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffthxno will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffthxno will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffthxno will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffthxno will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffthxno will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffthxno will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffthxno will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffthxno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Entered topic. As expected, most arguments are people attacking each other rather than attacking the arguments. Exiting topic for more light hearted material peace.

EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Xenoarch View Post
    LOOOOL at u posting this

Its obvious u only became aware logistical support of Syrian rebels by western powers like, a week ago

the fact that the point of my post clearly went over your head is exactly why hearing u claim you're a PHD student at cambridge (just lol) is just....wow
    I'm not providing you with any more of my personal information. You are free to believe whatever you would like.

What exactly do you want from me? This thread is about Obama and how his policies have damaged domestic and foreign US interests. I haven't asked anyone for special treatment. You're the one that came in here and made post after post that's off topic. Who is the real troll, you or me?

I'm not providing you with any more of my personal information. You are free to believe whatever you would like.
    Seasoned words of a liar.

Yeah well I'll believe you're another ******* 18 year old ucas applicant posing as a cambridge phd...go back to the student room

fitnessmajors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessmajors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Liberals

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2. Loss of freedom

Have not experienced any of this.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Good point. Its time to stop posting in threads like this.

ITT I have said that corporate tax rates should not be raised and had someone insult me and tell me that corporate tax rates should not be raised. U wot 8? And the stupidity of the misc goes on and on.

I have learned my lesson. For now on I am sticking to reading tinder storytime threads.

PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was 19 and in college when he ran for the first time. I didn't give a chit about the election, but there were literally people knocking on every door talking about how you should vote for Obama because he was "cool" and McCain was"old." I chit you not, that was the level of thought that the people voting for Obama (IE every phucking kid at that college that voted) put into their choice. Some girl called my room mate and was like "Are you gonna vote" and then said "You're going to vote for Obama right! He's so awesome!" It was around that time that I realized how utterly retarded the average college student was and how stupid most hardcore libs and conservatives are in general

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [QUOTE=EvertonFC2010;1328160941]
    Originally Posted by PhrygianLydian View Post
    and then said "You're going to vote for Obama right! He's so awesome!" It was around that time that I realized how utterly retarded the average college student was and how stupid most hardcore libs and conservatives are in general
    Saying how something is "so awesome" doesn't mean someone is retarded, breh. People use that phrase to explain a lot of things. When people ask me why I like the gym so much I usually say because "its awesome". People are passionate about politics so in essence theyre going to say things like that, especially at such a young age.

I see your point, though. When asking why I should vote for a certain person for president, I suppose I'd want more than "because he's awesome" as a reason.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

Originally Posted by TeBag View Post
    ITT I have said that corporate tax rates should not be raised and had someone insult me and tell me that corporate tax rates should not be raised. U wot 8? And the stupidity of the misc goes on and on.
    You stated you're in favor of closing tax loopholes (which are really nothing other than deductions). You, like many others in this thread, don't seem to understand the difference between a statutory tax rate and an effective tax rate.

Then you asked me if I was in favor of increasing the corporate tax rate (where you got the idea that anything I wrote in this thread would support that is beyond me). You then tried saying that the current corporate tax rate is low, and made some other statements that are completely untrue as well (corporations buying useless things to decrease their bottom line, not seeming to understand how corporate earnings and distributions are taxed).

I never called you an idiot. But a lot of what you have said in this thread is pure ignorance
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheekyPhaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Treme View Post
    Are you trolling? I would disagree. If anything this contributed to him being elected.

lol u wot? have you ever seen him make a speech without a teleprompter? didn't think so...they few times he has made one w/o use of teleprompter he mumbles and stumbles thru the entire thing; its fking sad

PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000) PhrygianLydian is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JontheAtheist View Post

Saying how something is "so awesome" doesn't mean someone is retarded, breh. People use that phrase to explain a lot of things. When people ask me why I like the gym so much I usually say because "its awesome". People are passionate about politics so in essence theyre going to say things like that, especially at such a young age.

I see your point, though. When asking why I should vote for a certain person for president, I suppose I'd want more than "because he's awesome" as a reason.
    lol man I asked one of the door to door girls about Obama's platform and she was like "You mean where he stands when he gives speeches?" srs

scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ayyy lmao @ people talking about reduction in gas prices. Brb everything goes up and gas prices go down, wow such logic.

homebrew01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homebrew01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homebrew01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homebrew01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homebrew01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homebrew01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homebrew01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homebrew01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homebrew01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homebrew01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homebrew01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pretty much sums it up.

TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeBag is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tnel00 View Post
    You stated you're in favor of closing tax loopholes (which are really nothing other than deductions). You, like many others in this thread, don't seem to understand the difference between a statutory tax rate and an effective tax rate.

Then you asked me if I was in favor of increasing the corporate tax rate (where you got the idea that anything I wrote in this thread would support that is beyond me). You then tried saying that the current corporate tax rate is low, and made some other statements that are completely untrue as well (corporations buying useless things to decrease their bottom line, not seeming to understand how corporate earnings and distributions are taxed).

I never called you an idiot. But a lot of what you have said in this thread is pure ignorance
    I think at some point I responded to someone saying "yes, closing loopholes would be good, but how would you define loophole?"

lol at thinking you are smart for knowing what an effective tax rate is. I remember when I was in middle school. I am sure there are many people who think that 28% rate applies to all of their income, but this is the misc.

I asked you if you were in favor because I wasn't folllowing your conversation. And yes, the current corporate tax rate is historically very very very low (google pls). And yes, in those times, corporations bought luxury items for the benefit of its execs/maj shareholders (they still do, btw, ever heard of corporate jets or yachts???) to keep their expenses high and decrease their taxable income. And how have i demonstrated that I don't know how double taxation works?

And everything else I have said, namely, that flat tax rate and consumption tax are dumb, is universally supported by everyone but crazy people. The other things I have said, namely, that their should be more brackets with higher rates for higher incomes and capital gains is based on personal belief, not ignorance.

Lastly, someone was arguing with me that the middle class is taxed low and I pointed out that, besides it not being low, most middle class people are wage earners who must pay FICA and FUTA and that is an extra 7% on top of everything, and someone said that I don't understand anything and called FICA an annuity (lol wut?).

JudgeHolden20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JudgeHolden20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JudgeHolden20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JudgeHolden20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JudgeHolden20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JudgeHolden20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JudgeHolden20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JudgeHolden20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JudgeHolden20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JudgeHolden20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JudgeHolden20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UGK4lyfe View Post
    Ironically, I never see anyone ask these questions about Bush even though he was quite possibly... nah scratch that, by far the worst president in US history. How did HE get elected? TWICE!
    We get this with every president. Same questions will be asked when we have our next president.

Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blacryan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tnel00 View Post
    Bush sucked.

I'd take another 50 years of Bush before I'd take 1 year of Obama
    this. pretty ****ing comical people say bush was bad and praise Obama... Yeah Bush wasn't "Good" but he was a godsend compared to barry.
    Fantasy Football Team (1ppr) - http://i.imgur.com/o4i4xs3.png

tsraponi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tsraponi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tsraponi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tsraponi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tsraponi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tsraponi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tsraponi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tsraponi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tsraponi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tsraponi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tsraponi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol @ you if you think the president actually has power to make decisions. everything from national law to international relation is controlled by corporation

HolographicWay is just really nice. (+1000) HolographicWay is just really nice. (+1000) HolographicWay is just really nice. (+1000) HolographicWay is just really nice. (+1000) HolographicWay is just really nice. (+1000) HolographicWay is just really nice. (+1000) HolographicWay is just really nice. (+1000) HolographicWay is just really nice. (+1000) HolographicWay is just really nice. (+1000) HolographicWay is just really nice. (+1000) HolographicWay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah especially compared to the previous president. He was a real intellectual.
    **MCC**

stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stuntinonjos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by tsraponi View Post
    lol @ you if you think the president actually has power to make decisions. everything from national law to international relation is controlled by corporation
    lmaoo this..

It's well known or should be well known that since the early 1800's, policies, laws, practices and taxes are all dictated by the upper elite that originally gave funding for our wonderful government. Yet what do we do about it? Bitch about presidents, racism, gender. Then again, what the fuk can we do?
    *afraid to get height checked crew*
    *mod negged and don't care crew...but
    cry about it in my sig*

^ triggered? lul

BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not a student. I have a PhD from Cambridge in Religious Studies. I've been supporting Everton ever since I can remember.

scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) scudda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Would rather put my faith in Osama and elect him as the next president if he was real.